Chloe and Allen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Her smiling lips were so deliciously close to his cockhead. He bet if she simply puckered, she'd come in contact, and he would immediately explode. She fortunately stayed true to her word and backed off, even though her desire to do just that was visibly clear in her eyes.

"That wass fun, Daddy," she admitted simply, still staring at his raging erection, which was pointing at its biggest fan. He had to agree.

Chloe brought her prize to her nose and tentatively took a sniff. He watched her eyes get a little wider with surprise then close slightly with arousal. She breathed in more deeply. He watched what he assumed was the same calculation about four vs. five senses, and she licked her lips as if imagining sense number five getting its chance. She eventually decided the same as he and tossed her treasure lightly and reluctantly between his legs.

"Wow, Daddy. Thassnice. You're so right. Why is that hot, Daddy? It made me horny. Well, more horny. Issa turn on, like for you. We both share a new secret." She looked up at him as if processing that fact again. "How weird are we?"

"Ha, I guess we'll just add this to the list, sweetie."

"Heehee. Yeah," she nodded. "Daddy?"

"Yes, precious?"

"Less do that again sometime."

"Definitely."

Allen reached for his little girl's hands and stood with her, reaching back to close the lid and flush. He looked down at the small puddle on the floor under where she was kneeling. Holy fuck. That was definitely not pee. "Uh, Chloe?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Maybe you should...uh...wipe again?" He indicated the shiny spot of liquid in the floor.

She followed his gaze to the floor and giggled adorably. "Told you I was a drippy girl, Daddy." Then she looked into his eyes and whispered, "Watch this," stepping her feet wider apart and reaching four fingers of one hand and then the other to scoop at her pussy while he stared, mesmerized once again by this endlessly sexy creature. After she slurped both hands clean, she assessed, "Thass so good. I'm so tasty, Daddy. But you don't think you know that, stupidhead," she concluded with affection. He wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but was too stupefied at what he'd just witnessed to care.

"Brushie time! You better hold me up, Daddy," Chloe advised. Allen pictured it vividly, standing behind his naked young daughter at the sink, holding onto her hips, his equally naked, steely hard cock resting not just on her but wedged vertically between the cheeks of her perfect, glorious bubble butt. He could slide himself up and down in her crack, pushing against her to hold her up. And if he pulled back far enough, he could change his angle and slide inside her, his little girl, and then--

Chloe snapped her fingers in his face, and Allen was shaken out of his reverie. Ha! Wow. That was so clear and had felt so real. This beautiful creature had truly and forever captivated him, his entire heart and being. "Hey, you," she smiled, "you in there? Lessgo, bub!"

"Ha, right! Sorry." Allen went to the corner to pick up his shorts and put them back on.

"Ah! Right. Poopiehead. Lemme say goodbye." Chloe didn't wait for any objection. She quickly knelt in front of Allen, sliding her hands around to his bare butt cheeks. He allowed her that touch. It felt nice, gentle.

She cooed goodbyes to his cock, kissing his hips on either side. Her soft lips felt sensual against his skin. It was yet another adorable scene among an evening full of them.

She silently held out a hand without looking away from his erection, and he took the hint, handing her his shorts. His baby girl helped him step into them, and then she pulled them up, carefully lifting them up and over his cock, back in place. She then patted him tenderly through his shorts and gave his covered cock a gentle kiss, whispering, "Goodbye, buddy. See you soon."

She stood and looked him in the eyes, grinning affectionately, "I love that thing, Daddy."

Allen's naked baby girl then stood and headed to the sink with another, "Lessgo, bub." Allen followed dutifully.

There was a small step stool in the bathroom, which Chloe or Kathy sometimes used to reach things on the highest shelf in the linen closet in there, and Chloe slid it in place at the sink for her to stand on. He stood behind Chloe, admiring once again her bare bubble butt, a thing of such perfection.

She put toothpaste on her brush and instructed him, "Hold me, Daddy." He complied, placing his hands on the soft, warm skin of his little girl's waist, to hold her up, as if she really needed that. In the mirror, he could greatly appreciate the benefit of the stool, which he assumed was intentional: her pussy was above the counter level, so all her sexy bits were on full display for him. For them both. Clever girl!

"No, my Daddy love. HOLD me." Chloe put down her toothbrush and took his hands, reaching them around her to bring him into a hug from behind. She pulled Allen up against her bare back, and his raging-hard cock slid vertically and lodged again into one of its favorite places.

Allen discovered a highly pleasurable side benefit of the stool, since it brought his little girl's perfect ass to just the right height for his cock to slide between her cheeks. He took a moment to simultaneously compliment himself and berate himself for having put his shorts back on.

She pulled his left hand around her waist and his right up onto her left breast, where she once again used his hand under hers to caress herself. "Hmmm. Thassnice, Daddy." He most definitely agreed. But when she let go, he reluctantly lowered his hand off her soft but firm breast, hugging just below it, so the shape of her rested on his fingers. She looked him in the eyes in the mirror and silently mouthed, "poopiehead!" then began brushing her teeth.

Allen's young daughter glowed in the lights over the sink, her gorgeous female form reflected for them both to admire. Because of the stool, everything was there to see.

Their heads were at the same height as well, and he lovingly whispered in her ear, "Look at that. Just look at you. You stunningly beautiful, sexy, alluring creature. Chloe, I love everything about you. It starts on the inside and always has, your intellect, your good humor, your kindness, your bravery, your friendship. That would be more than enough. It truly would. But God Almighty, just look at you! You are perfection personified. Every part of you is exactly how I would design the perfect girl. Every single part. One day, we will do the whole inventory, and I will prove my point to you. But for now, my dear, my love, my heart, my soul, my everything, understand this: I love you with my entire being, from deep within my core. To have you here in my arms is like being in Heaven on Earth. I'm so blessed, and I can't believe you let me be with you this way, but thank you. Deeply and wholly and with all my heart, I thank you."

Allen had gotten lost in what he was saying and finally looked into his daughter's eyes. She was gently crying, just staring back at him. She quickly spit and rinsed and then stood back up, tears still in her eyes. She turned in his arms, sniffling. "Oh, Daddy. That's so nice. I...I don't know what to say. You fill my heart up, Daddy. I am so lucky to love a man like you. Daddy, I do. Really and truly. Not just as my Daddy, but really, really love. Everything we share, everything we have shared, everything we will share. It makes my life complete, Daddy. You do that. It's all you, Daddy." A tear fell onto her cheek. "You better kiss me now."

He did.

When they finally came up for air, Allen wiped a remaining tear from his baby girl's eye. "You may think I'm putting you on a pedestal, but you have already done that," he quipped, with a light kick to the stool.

"Heehee! Daddy's funny." She kissed him lightly on the lips once more. Allen would never, ever get tired of kissing this girl.

"Now, you put me to bed. Lessgo, bub." She took his hand and skipped out into the hallway back to her bedroom.

Allen's young daughter moved the wet panties on her pillow to the one next to hers and lay down on her bed. He started to lift the covers over her.

"No. No, no, Daddy. Not yet," she stopped him. "Daddy, guess what."

"What, precious?"

"I'm naked."

"Ha, yes. Yes, you are." She was lying back on the bed, completely uncovered, her silken hair splayed out on her pillow, her teen legs slightly parted, her arms at her side. Open and vulnerable and sexy and young and beautiful and precious and lovable. Most of all, entirely lovable.

"I wanna be naked with you forever, Daddy. Issnice."

"I would like that, sweetheart."

"But Daddy, guess what."

"What?"

"I'm pooped."

"I'm not surprised. I'll tell you something: Me, too. I thought I was just bringing my drunk little girl home to put to bed. You made it quite the adventure."

"Tonight was fun, Daddy. Even if you are a poopiehead." Chloe grinned up at him affectionately. "There's still a spot here for you, bub," she winked, patting the empty space next to her.

Allen stroked his baby girl's hair gently. "Tonight, we've proven once again, my love, that you are extremely hard to resist. And yes, I had a lot of fun. Thank you for being so lovable and playful and letting me enjoy it with you. To enjoy you. But there was no way I was going to take advantage of you after you'd been drinking. No matter how much you begged. I would never do that, not to you nor anyone else. Poopiehead label or not."

"Daddy, guess what."

Allen chuckled. "What, sweetheart?"

"I love my poopiehead." She melted his heart one more time.

"And don't worry, even though I won't be sleeping next to you, we'll still be together. It turns out I dream of you. All night. Every night," Allen admitted.

"Daddy, really?" Chloe got animated again and pulled his head close with both hands. Excited, she revealed, "Me, too, Daddy! All night. Every night. Issnice." He had to agree. "And Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"You're really good at that stuff we do in my dreams."

He smiled, proud of his imaginary self. "You are, too, dear. You are, too."

"We do a lotta lotta things," she giggled softly. "Some day, Daddy. Some day."

"Some day, my love."

"Kissy time, Daddy. But Daddy, can you... please... is it OK? Can you kiss all of me? I think I would really like that."

"All of you?"

"Yup. You can skip the poopiehead parts, but I just want to be all naked for my Daddy a little longer. I love it so much. I love you so much!" She gazed into his eyes with yearning, and she easily won against any weak will he might have. As usual. Because, honestly, who could refuse such a request?

So Allen turned and leaned and kissed his little girl's big toe. She giggled and cooed and whispered her happiness and thanks. He proceeded to confirm what he already knew. She was truly beautiful, head to toe. Or toe to head, as it were.

He kissed every toe, up both legs, on each knee. Light pecks all along her bare skin. He held each hip and kissed across her pelvis, tickling his nose in her silky heart of hair, earning an extra giggle. Yes, he gazed close up at her fabulous pussy as he passed by. Yes, it was still open and aroused and pink and sexy and glistening and amazing.

Then he kissed up her belly, inside her innie. No tongue, no sucking, just light, loving brushes of his lips on her soft, warm skin. Yes, he gazed up close at her gorgeous breasts, her puffy areolas, her nipples reaching for attention. He kissed between them, above then, below them. He even spared a light kiss for the tip of each erect nipple, earning a whispered coo.

He kissed down her arms, kissed every fingertip. He kissed across her left shoulder then up, down, and back up her graceful neck on that side. He repeated the pattern on her other side.

He kissed up the side of her face and around, starting and ending at her chin. He kissed her lips, her nose, her lips, a cheek, her lips, the other cheek, her lips.

He whispered his love to her once again, gently but earnestly. She whispered back, echoing his feelings and thanking him for the perfect ending to the evening.

He gently kissed her on each eyelid, and her eyes stayed closed.

He watched her beautiful face a moment, brushing her hair back. Then he carefully reached down and pulled the covers up and over her. She settled in as sleep seemed to take her quickly.

As Allen turned to look at his young daughter one last time before turning out her light, his heart was full to near bursting. He didn't know how he had managed to get so lucky. "Goodnight, my precious sleepyhead," he whispered. Then he gently closed the door.