Chloe and Allen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Daddy. You're probably right. But Daddy...I would usually get naked before putting it on. I can't do that with you in here. Maybe I should put it on over my underwear."

"Maybe. But I would...um...it would...be...uh...very hard...to tell if it fit right that way, don't you think? And, honey, you're already not wearing your bra."

Chloe bit her lip sexily, and Allen almost came. "OK, but no peeking at me when I get naked, Daddy. That wouldn't be right. You might see my little girl boobies, Daddy. Or my pretty kitty."

She reached up for the green tie at her neck and undid it. She slid her hands down her front and onto her breasts, the material falling off her shoulders as she did. "Um...Daddy," she said quietly cupping her breasts. He could see she couldn't help slightly massaging herself, no matter the rules of the game.

Right. Allen covered his eyes, so to speak. Peeping through his fingers, he watched his baby girl lower the dress off herself. It dropped to the ground.

And there she stood, her perfect, perky breasts pointing at him, clearly reacting to her arousal with their puffiness and the hard points at the tips. Her beautiful pussy was barely hiding within her wet panties.

God, she was so gorgeous! He gasped, giving away the game. A slight smirk formed on her lips. Apparently, he was forgiven.

It seemed like she took a small step toward him before reaching to her waist. Holding on from the front and back, Chloe slowly pulled down her panties, widening her stance again slightly, so he had a clear view between her legs.

Jesus fuck. There it was again. Allen squirmed slightly in place. He could see the clear grool stretching between her pussy and her panties as she pulled them slowly down.

His precious baby girl looked straight into his hidden eyes as she then scooped all four fingers through her wall of juices and brought them to her mouth. She closed her eyes and savored her meal, rocking in place, humming quietly.

Then she pulled her panties off and brought them to her mouth. Allen watched his little girl tongue a thick layer of her pussy juices off her panties. Fuckity fuck! He forced himself to stay seated.

Chloe placed the panties on her dresser and put on the bathing suit. For someone whose audience wasn't supposed to be watching, she sure made a nice show of it.

"Ready, Daddy," his teen daughter cooed. Her voice was a bit husky. She sounded even more turned on than she looked!

Allen lowered his hands. Just like when she first tried it on last week, he was struck by the shape and beauty of this nubile young woman in front of him.

"It's perfect. You're perfect," he whispered.

She giggled, and he leaked more pre-cum. "Thank you, Daddy." She stepped up to him and turned slowly. "Please check to make sure it fits right everywhere, Daddy. That's important, I think."

Allen had to literally sit on his hands while his eyes took in everything, every line, every curve, every freckle. He could smell his little girl's arousal this close. Damn, she was intoxicating.

"Is it OK, Daddy?" She batted her lovely green eyes. That was so adorable!

"Yes," he croaked. "Yes, very, very OK."

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, placing a hand on his cheek. He turned and kissed her palm before she stepped back. "I think it's time for the next one. Close your eyes, Daddy. No peeking. Don't be a naughty boy."

Through his fingers, he watched the Cute Chloe Changing Cabaret again. He could definitely binge watch this one.

Chloe stripped completely bare, knowing her Daddy was obviously peeking. She caressed herself all over, turning front and back as she did so, eyes closed, drinking in the deep thrill of flashing her naked body to her Daddy.

He had seen her many times by now. She had exposed herself several ways. But the level of excitement was still just as high as the first time. Higher, actually.

A major part of the thrill for her was knowing how much her Daddy enjoyed looking. From the size of his Daddy cock in his shorts, he liked the view very much! She reached down and scooped a generous meal of Chloe's Essence into her eager mouth.

Instead of jumping her Daddy's bones, she thought maybe it was time to put on the next selection. This was the other one from last week, the one piece.

Allen remembered this suit from last week, as well. It was very sexy, something he wouldn't admit to himself last time. He recalled wondering how a one piece could seem to cover less than a bikini. He held to that assessment.

He thought this lavender swimsuit more matched the green dress she had just worn than the other bathing suit.

The straps went over her shoulders instead of tying at the neck. But there was a hyper-deep vee between her breasts that reached below her exposed belly button. The material on the other side of her breasts hugged her closely, so there was probably less there to hold her in than the silky dress offered.

The bottoms reached extremely high over her hips, almost paralleling the deep lines of the vee between her breasts. The whole suit therefore created the look almost of an arrow pointing right to his young daughter's pussy.

Her pussy itself was also barely contained. The high hips meant little material to spare at her crotch. He was actually surprised he could detect none of her heart-shaped patch of pussy hair. It must have been just out of sight.

As his little girl turned, he saw how the high hips curved up and over her bubble butt, which was mostly on the outside of the suit. The effect in back was almost, though not quite, like a thong.

The straps from her shoulders came down in back to attach widely to the top of where the hips rode, probably the most material in the suit. It's likely what magically held it all together somehow. There was also a thin band connecting the straps in back.

The effect was amazing, and he told Chloe so. How everything was held in was a sartorial mystery.

Chloe came in for the close up view, and Allen's heart nearly stopped.

"Check that it fits OK for me, Daddy."

He sat on his hands while she turned, drinking her in. She was so close; he could see the tiny hairs on her smooth skin.

"Daddy, you can't tell just with your eyes, can you? Should you use...um...your hands? I think...I think we need to be sure." She bit her lip again, shyly. Fuck! "I'll be brave, Daddy."

And so Allen found himself caressing this young, nubile, sexy goddess's form as she turned under his fingers. She softly cooed and whimpered, as he tested every edge, traced every curve. He reached under and confirmed her patch of silky pussy hair was indeed found just behind the suit edge. He tested the material around her breasts for proper (or improper) coverage, looking up from his vantage point to her perfect curves. It was heaven.

He told this young vision he found nothing wrong with her suit. He was reluctant to let go, though, her soft, warm skin almost vibrating under his touch. He caressed his hands down to her near-naked butt cheeks and held her there, squeezing gently, breathing in the scent of her.

The pretty lavender color of the swimsuit made him think of Amanda. Everyone knew that was her favorite. Then Allen had to actively push thoughts of Amanda away as he smelled his daughter's arousal and held her curves in his hands. The two looked too similar for thoughts of Chloe's attractive friend to be allowed when he was in this position with his own teen girl.

Allen wondered how Amanda might look in this suit. How it might hug to her form, curve with her shape. It was her favorite color, after all. (Shit! See? Stop it, already!)

How had he let Chloe buy this? But this-week Allen profusely thanked last-week Allen for his foresight.

Chloe seemed as reluctant as he to separate. But she finally stepped back.

"One more, Daddy?"

"OK, sweetheart. Anything for you." Which was actually completely true.

"Thanks, Daddy. No peeking, now. For realsies." She looked at him, making it clear she meant it this time.

Allen nodded and played along, closing his eyes tightly and really covering them with his hands. He heard movement and imagined his daughter getting naked right in front of him. Did he hear a faint slurp? Ha, go girl!

She eventually told him to look, and he opened his eyes.

One if these days, she really was going to make him cum in his pants.

His sexy little girl stood posed in front of him. She was in a light-blue bra and matching panties, with faint traces of lace over mostly-sheer material. Nothing was hidden. All of her enchanting, gorgeous, delicious-looking assets were on full, thrilling display.

He'd seen his young daughter naked. He loved how she looked completely undressed. But there was something extra titillating about sexy lingerie, even though all the same things were visible. The basis for the whole industry, he supposed.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" She bit her lip at him shyly. He was sure the stain on his shorts grew visibly in front of her.

"Um... sweetheart. Those...that...uh...they're not really a bathing suit, honey."

"They're not, Daddy?" she replied innocently. She brought a fingertip to her mouth seductively. "But the nice lady at the store said I would turn a lot of heads in these."

"Ha, well, she's right about that, baby girl. I--"

"Are you sure? Maybe if you looked closer, Daddy..." She walked up to him. He could see her panties were already getting soaked.

Chloe ran her hands up her body and cupped her breasts. She leaned in, bringing her prizes inches away from his hungry gaze. "What about these, Daddy?" She kneaded her teen breasts through the sheer bra and ran her hands to the tips, pinching her nipples. Her breath caught, and she let out a quiet mewl of pleasure.

Then his beautiful little girl stood and turned, pushing her fabulous bubble butt up to his face. She ran her hands over her perfect cheeks. "What about this, Daddy?" She snuck her hands inside and squeezed her cheeks. Then she pulled them apart for him, and he got his most close up view so far of her puckered hole.

Allen wanted to reach up and play with it. To start seeing what he could gently fit in there. Fingers? Tongue? Maybe something a little larger? Yikes, she clearly had him all worked up!

Chloe slowly turned. "What about this, Daddy?" Her voice was low, husky, and entirely sexy. She brought her pussy up to an inch from his nose. He inhaled deeply, loving the scent of her intense arousal.

She reached out and held his head with one hand, perhaps to hold herself steady. He watched his little girl slide her other inside her sheer panties and reach past her soft pussy hair and under the cotton panel to her pussy itself.

Allen stared, mesmerized, as his young daughter starting moving her fingers around and into her pussy. The panel wasn't sheer, but the activity was obvious. She gripped his head harder. She then brought her fingers up and was clearly circling her clit, holding his head and inch away. She started rubbing herself faster, cooing and whining quietly.

"Daddy, what...hnn...about...ahhhannya..." Holy fuck! Jesus holy fucking fuck! She was going to--

"Dinners ready!"

"Shit!" They both said it at the same time, looking each other in the eyes, alarmed. It broke the spell, and they both started laughing. Quietly but hard. Like try to catch your breath, deep, gut-wrenching hard. Chloe emitted a cute snort that made Allen laugh even more.

Allen hugged his lovely young daughter at the waist, taking one more opportunity to breathe in her heady aroma, deeply, as he tried to control his laughter.

Then he kept his arms around her and slid up her smooth, soft, perfect body, to end up in a hug. He pulled her in closely and kissed her, deeply and hard. She snorted once more with laughter into his mouth, and he thought that was perhaps the most perfect thing to represent how much he loved this girl and how comfortable he was with her.

"Chloe, my dear, my heart, my love. That...you...we... you have no idea. That was so fun. You were so fun. So amazing. I can't...you just...I...I just love you so damn much!"

"Heehee, thank you Daddy! I think you can probably tell how much I enjoyed that. I know for sure how much you did." She ground her body into his hard cock between them. "I know I have at least a shot at hiding how I feel at dinner, but I don't know what you're gonna do with that thing."

"Ha, yeah. I'd better go take care of this while I change into dry shorts."

"Oh, Daddy, let me help. Please!"

"God...jeez...so much. You can't imagine... But seriously, we can't. Dinner. We've already taken too long, and you have to get dressed, naked girl. And I have to take care of this before I can even do that." He pushed his rigid cock against her to make his point.

"Heehee! I feel what you mean. And Daddy? I think you're right. Maybe this isn't a bathing suit like I thought. But maybe I should pack it for our trip, anyway."

"I think that's a fabulous idea." Allen kissed his daughter once again, this time in thanks for all the playful fun they had just shared.

He was looking forward to Grand Cayman even more, now!

Dinner and a show

Her Mommy was an amazing cook. Dinner was delicious. Both Chloe and her Daddy had cleaned up for dinner quickly, and she hoped they presented a united front of normalcy.

She was incredibly worked up after almost cumming in front of her Daddy. OMG! She couldn't believe she had done that. She was just so turned on from their sexy play, she couldn't help it.

Chloe was in another of her Daddy's long t-shirts, as usual (They smelled so good! They smelled of him.), and her new panties underneath were already wet. She was still so horny from the try-on adventure. She just hoped she didn't leak onto the shirt.

Her Mommy asked how the try-ons went.

"Um...good! Yup. Good. We picked out a few dresses and a couple swimsuits. But we realized I need probably one more bathing suit and some tops. I can't wear his t-shirts all the time down there, comfy as they are. Heehee!" She grinned and looked at her Daddy. "So Daddy said he'd take me shopping tomorrow."

"I did? Oh, yes. Uh. Yes, I did." Allen was a little slow on the uptake and hoped his little stumble wasn't too obvious. They had never talked about a shopping trip, but he was already getting excited to go with her.

"Was your father helpful?" Kathy asked, smiling at them both.

"Oh, yes, Mommy! He was a big help. Very big. He's always so solid in his support of me. I couldn't have done any of it without him."

There was so much double meaning in that response; Allen nearly groaned. He hoped his face wasn't flushed from his arousal. He at least had been able to cum. He'd blasted into the sink to the memory of his daughter about to make herself cum an inch from his face, coupled with her heady scent. He had called her name when he came. His intense orgasm had helped with his erection, but it didn't help much to reduce how turned on he was right now.

...

Watching a show together was...interesting. Chloe wisely chose to sit in the big chair to the right of the couch, as she sometimes did. If they had sat anywhere near each other, that would certainly have been trouble.

The way the seat was angled, however, meant Allen could see more of Chloe than Kathy could. Though Kathy was closer from her spot on the right side of the sofa, the big, comfy armrests blocked her view down into the seat. But the chair was turned a little toward them, such that Allen had direct line of sight up into the seat a bit, around the armrest.

Chloe had obviously figured out the geometry.

It turned out she was pantsless again. During their show, his baby girl casually raised her feet up onto the cushion and wrapped her arms around her toned legs. Between her legs, Allen had a clear view of the light-gray panties covering her pussy.

Well, dark gray. Dark gray and damp. He could tell that from here. Jeez, girl! Ha. He hoped his drippy daughter didn't leave a stain on the chair.

Allen found it extremely hot how wet his little girl got, especially since it happened even more when she was exposing herself to him and getting aroused by that.

As if the panty-pussy view weren't enough (and it was definitely enough! He was rock hard once again just from that sight.), Chloe later idly scratched her leg and then left her right hand down on the seat cushion. Her chin was resting on her pretty knees, and her left hand was still holding them up.

His sexy little girl then boldly started tracing her fingers up and down her pussy, over her panties, but right out in the open. Allen hoped Kathy couldn't smell the tell-tale aroma of her arousal. A scent he was now highly enchanted with.

Allen could tell his young daughter's fingers were starting to glisten. But she just kept a steady pace, not going anywhere with her actions. She simply caressed her soaked crotch, while he could almost see her pussy lips trying to break through her panties to meet her magic fingers.

The look on Chloe's face made it clear she was enjoying herself, but he also knew this display was all for him. And it worked. Good God, did it. He had to keep his legs tight together to contain his huge erection.

He had no idea what the TV show has been about after it ended.

Kathy's stretch before getting up was met with Chloe lowering her legs casually to the floor. Chloe also said she had one quick thing she remembered she had to do for school so was heading up. She asked Allen if he'd come say goodnight in a bit and said she'd text him.

Kathy kissed him goodnight, and he wondered if she stayed a little longer on his lips than usual. But he knew he was thinking way more with his other head right now. Chloe kissed him on the cheek, but she pushed her tongue through to tickle him, turning a chaste peck into a sexy smooch.

He turned to watch them both go and saw it was a good thing Chloe went second, a large wet mark staining her t-shirt.

Finally

Allen's phone buzzed only a few minutes after his two loves went upstairs.

"You can come now. I only said that so you didn't have to stand up with us. You're welcome!" Chloe added a smiley face and a heart.

Allen was at his precious baby girl's door seconds later. He tapped on it and then stepped in.

She was so beautiful! His heart leapt once more, as it always did when he saw her again. Even if it was only minutes later.

Her legs were under her sheet, which was a surprise. He had been looking forward to foots and calves. But her right foot was sticking out from under the sheet, so he was a little confused.

Allen's other detective work concluded Chloe had apparently removed her bra. She seemed a little more free-flowing under there, his keen senses told him. Well, that, and the fact that there was a light gray bra on the floor next to the bed.

Allen assumed his usual position and thanked his little girl for her quick thinking on his behalf.

"You're welcome, Daddy. I assumed my little show achieved the reaction I was hoping for. And I see I was right! That makes me very happy." She giggled. God, he would never get tired of that sound.

Then they fell into easy conversation, as always. They relived their try-on fun a bit, and Chloe told him not to worry about the green dress. She'd practice how to wear it in public! Maybe he could take her out to dinner, and she could wear it for practice. He thought that was a fabulous idea.

But then they moved into other topics, comfortably flowing from one to another as always. He just watched her face with love as she talked. Her intelligence. Her wit. It lit up her face. He fell in love again just watching her perfect lips move.

"Daddy?" He had gotten lost in her again. She gently brought him back. "Um...foots and calves?"