Chloe and Allen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my boobie, Daddy. My little girl boobie for you, Daddy. Kiss it, Da-- Oh! Oh, fuck what the... what was that fuck what did you do Daddy what di-- FUCK! That's so good what AHH! FUUUCK!"

Well, ha, Allen was right. He knew from what little previous experience he had that his daughter's nipples were sensitive. He thought very sensitive. And he had just proven it.

As he had sucked on his little girl's diamond-hard nipple, he wrapped his lips around it then bit down on her through them. Her voice immediately changed, and the curses were back. Cool.

He bit her again. The third time, he took away his protective lips and bit her--carefully but hard--with his teeth. She rumbled beneath him in what might have been a small climax.

"Oh, Daddy Daddy fuck my tittie cum Daddy you made me... my tittie... so good so good so-- AH! FUCK! FUUUCK! YOU FUCK...YOU...AGAIN FUUUCK!"

His fourth bite, again with just teeth, resulted in an even stronger reaction. He loved making her feel so good! He hadn't touched her pussy at all through this.

"Daddy fuck my Daddy love so good so good tittie cum god so good oh love it..." Chloe giggled. "Oh! Do the other one!" She grabbed his head and nearly slammed him down on her other breast.

Allen happily repeated the entire routine on his baby girl's left breast, while bringing his other hand up to keep her right breast company. She had "tittie cums" twice on that side, too. Allen wondered if there was a limit.

He could keep going but knew what he really needed to do next. Allen trailed kisses down the nubile creature beneath him. He needed more sustenance! He kindly left behind two very capable sets of fingers. Soon he was in position, mouth and hands all right where they belonged.

First he had to clean up all the new juice that had gushed from their tittie play. It's a tough job and all that. As Allen started properly eating out his baby girl, his lover, once again, he felt like he was home. She continued her verbal onslaught and color commentary, which he had already grown to love. He played for a while, and they both really enjoyed it. Delicious!

But it was time for the grand finale.

Allen had been working his baby girl, loving her, bringing her near a peak before backing off in all three currently-active erogenous zones.

His little girl was squirming and cursing and calling play-by-play. Damn, that was hot!

Allen started concentrating on her clit in earnest.

"Daddy so good so good so fucking good you oh! That... Oh! Fuck, Daddy, that Ah! Good! so good hnnn my Daddy love god yes like that hmmmhahnnn oh fuck there right there like that feels so good so close Daddy you make me feel so good never felt like Oh! God! Fuck yes do that that right close so good. Oh, God, Daddy! Yes! There right THERE..."

Chloe was very helpful in letting him know right when her orgasm was coming! Just as Allen licked and sucked his baby girl to her final peak with his happy tongue, he took firm hold of both breasts, and he pinched both welcoming nipples. Hard. Then twisted. HARD. He matched that with a final hard suck on her clit.

"...right ther-- wait what are you oh oh fuck my God Ah! AH OW OW YES GOD FUCK FUCKING FUUUCK DADDY LICK PULL GOOD DADDY MY TITTIES MY LITTLE CLITTY DADD-- OHHHHHH DADDYYY RRRAAAH DADDYYYYYYYY!!!"

Allen held on for dear life. His little girl clamped her legs around his ears again and came. Hard. He held his arms against her bare body on both sides to maintain his grip on both perfect breasts, caressing her nipples as she continued bucking under him and calling his name.

Allen was in heaven. In an almost out of body experience, he watched his precious baby girl thrash and grind and call out, bucking in pleasure as her orgasm came in wave after wave.

Eventually, her shaking started to slow.

Allen gave one final lick down and deep into her little pussy and was rewarded with, "What's that oh I feel that I.... oh god oh fuck Daddy that... FUCK!" before he felt a heavy squirt of her juices bathe the inside of his mouth. She bucked one final time as he gulped and gulped hungrily, every swallow like his last on Earth.

As his little girl settled down on the bed, she started mewling quietly. "My Daddy love. Come here, Daddy," she whispered. She pulled his head to her chest and curled her body, hugging him to her before reaching and pulling him gently to her lips.

They kissed gently and lovingly. Chloe, his precious young baby girl, cooed into Allen's mouth, purring in her post-cum high. Giggling into his loving lips.

"So good, Daddy. I didn't know... So good... Nobody told me, Daddy, it could be so good. I never...myself...always thought... but you, Daddy. That was..." She kissed and cooed, holding him close, and Allen's life was complete.

"I want to make you feel good, Daddy. Let me... I've never..."

"Hush, my love. It's OK. Tonight is all about you. I'll tell you a secret."

"What, Daddy?"

"I didn't know it could be that good, either."

"Really, Daddy?"

"Really, my love. That was...I don't have the words. The proper superlatives don't exist in our language. You're magical. That I could make you feel so good like that. It makes me happier than I thought I could be. So...thank you."

She giggled, and angels sang with her. "Seriously, Daddy? You're thanking me for that? Heehee! Well, you're welcome then. God, Daddy, I love you so much!"

"Same, precious."

"And Daddy, sorry for all the yelling and cursing. I don't know what made me do that. Well, I do, heehee, but I've never done that before."

"Jesus, don't apologize for that. It was so hot! Though I..." Allen stopped, not wanting to add any worries to her contentedness. But he realized they had been pretty loud. He hoped...

"Daddy, sorry about fooling you about Chloe's Essence. Well, sorry not sorry. It was kind of thrilling to feed you my juices so much without you knowing. But I have good news and bad news."

"Oh?"

"First the good news. Now that you know how I taste and I know how incredible that feels, you're going to have to do that again. A lot. Like, a lot lot." She kissed him.

"God, please yes! Any time. Always. What's the bad news?"

She giggled and kissed him again. "Heehee, no. There's no bad news, Daddy. It's all very, very good news!"

Kathy

Allen climbed in bed, naked as always. He had kissed Chloe one final time, tenderly, and he swore she had drifted off to sleep before he'd even gotten to her door. His heart had filled once more at the sight of her and the memory of what had just transpired.

He urgently needed to cum, after all that. But he was also worried about what he'd find when he got to his and Kathy's bedroom. As much as he loved how Chloe had reacted, she was pretty loud. He didn't really know how loud. Especially since he had spent much of the time with her smooth, bare, surprisingly-strong legs clamped over his ears.

He had cautiously gone back to his bedroom, worried what he'd find. He had been relieved to see Kathy sleeping peacefully. He'd snuck past her to the bathroom for yet another intensely powerful orgasm at his sink, reliving the events of this night, this day, this week. He had quietly called Chloe's name when he came. And came.

Allen lay back on his pillow, face up, his mind spinning with love and passion and delicious pussy and beauty and heavenly nectar. And cursing and cooing and cuddles. He reviewed this past week with awe one more time, wondering how he'd been so lucky to experience the joy he felt right now, for all the incredible and unexpected reasons he felt it.

Kathy stirred. Allen froze. She was probably just changing positions in her sleep, but he found he couldn't breathe, nonetheless.

He lay there in the dark as his wife's movement continued, and dread and guilt started to settle in. He had rationalized all his love and play with his daughter, and he blended it in with his still-present love for his wife. But he was suddenly overcome with the fear of how she would react if she ever found out.

Kathy seemed to settle, and Allen allowed himself to breathe again. False alarm. Thank God. But he started to think seriously about how to reconcile his two lives and two loves. He didn't want to hurt either of them, and he truly loved them both. Maybe--

Allen felt Kathy's hand on his chest.

Shit! Allen's eyes flew open. A million responses or explanations started flying through Allen's head. He waited for the hand to turn into a claw or something. Or maybe next was a punch or kick. In fact, he felt her leg on his. Here it came. His eyes had adjusted to the dark, and he could see fairly well in the gloom of night, but he didn't see any blow coming.

Instead, her leg just snaked onto him without pain, and both her leg and hand almost seemed like a hug instead of a vise. Then Kathy raised her lips to his left ear, and she whispered the two words that would change Allen's life forever.

"I approve."

Wait, what?

Allen was suddenly very confused and truly could not process what she might have meant. "A...appr... approve? Approve of what...uh...honey?"

"Oh, please!" And then she did hit him. But it was more a gentle slap than the slug he felt like he probably deserved. "I'm not as dumb as you might think, my dear. And you're not as tricky as you may believe."

"But--"

"Shush." Another slap. Still gentle. "I'm not that unobservant, you know. The way you two have been looking at each other all week could fill a romance novel. It's frankly pretty damn adorable."

Allen's mind was still whirling. She couldn't possibly mean... "What--"

"Allen. My love." Kathy rose onto her elbow, and he could see her pretty face above him, her beautiful eyes looking into his, tearing up with emotion. She brought her hand up from his chest to his cheek. "Let me try to be as clear as I can be. I approve. I lovingly, wholeheartedly approve of you and Chloe. It's beautiful, what you two have. I've watched your love for each other grow for 18 years. This week, though, this week has been completely different. It was subtle at first, but even then I could sense something had changed. As the week went on, it became very clear to me what was happening. I had to think long and hard about how I felt about it. And then tonight..."

"Did you--"

She actually laughed a little and kissed him. It was a nice kiss. "Allen. Sweetheart. I think our neighbors two blocks over heard you two tonight." She kissed him again. "Let's just say it's very clear you make our daughter very happy."

"I never meant for it to go that far. I don't want to hurt you. To hurt her. I don't... I don't know..."

"I do know. Your love for each other is so obvious and pure. I love seeing how happy it makes you. Even more, my dear, I love how happy you make her. I've had a lot of time to think this week, about norms and society and made-up rules, and I've concluded I care as little about them as you and Chloe do. They don't matter to me. What I see are two people clearly in love. That's all that matters. But let me be clear: everything. Every single thing you do must be completely consensual."

"Of course. I would never, ever do anything otherwise." Allen didn't add the fact that he'd already passed a pretty major test in that regard.

"I know."

"I...I can't believe you are saying... My heart... You... You know how much I still love you, right? Always. Right?"

Allen saw her tear as it fell to his cheek. "I know. I do. Truly, I know. I just... I... You... We haven't... I couldn't... Ever since..." Kathy took a deep breath and wiped another tear away. She kissed him again and continued, "I offered. I tried before. I said you could find someone else to...be with you. Since I... Since I couldn't. I wanted you to be happy. You never did that. Never found someone. I was relieved, but I ached for what I couldn't give you. To have you happy...that way...again. It was hard, Allen."

Another tear fell. This time he reached up to gently wipe the next away.

"It was so hard to offer. To say that. Then you didn't, and I loved you even more for it. But I still... And now..." She looked at him, her eyes shining with love more than tears. "Now, it's not difficult at all. It really isn't. The reservations I had before, even though I offered. I don't feel them. I only feel happy. That you have found her. The one. And she just happened to be here all along."

Kathy kissed him again. There was a little urgency and a lot of love channeled into that kiss. Her kisses always had a little magic, ever since their first. It was still true today. It was a very nice kiss. One of their better ones, and that was saying something.

Allen couldn't believe it. His brain was still trying to catch up to the reality of what she had just said to him. She was such an amazing woman. He truly, deeply loved two women. Somehow, that didn't seem wrong. It just seemed very, very right.

Kathy rested her head on his shoulder, her leg still lifted onto him. She caressed her hand from his cheek back to his chest.

And for the first time in over a decade, Kathy fell asleep in his arms.