Chloe and Allen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, sweetheart. I wasn't sure you wanted them, because of the sheet."

"Oh, I do, Daddy. I definitely do. That's not why the sheet is there."

And so, Chloe tugged the sheet out from under him as Allen lifted himself a bit to allow it. Then she snaked her lovely, toned right leg out. She rubbed it cutely against his arm with a smirk before settling it on the bed, knee up. Allen allowed his eyes to trace her entire leg, toe to hip, enjoying the ride. It was just a bare leg, but God, no, it was not just a bare leg. Chloe watched him make his survey and smiled, almost nervously for some reason.

Allen idly noted how the gray panties must have high hips like her one-piece bathing suit, since they weren't visible below the hem of her t-shirt, and that was pulled up a bit. Then his brain caught up to that tidbit of information and nearly froze. No. It couldn't be...

Allen almost trembled as he placed both hands on his beautiful baby girl's upraised knee. He slid both down her leg together, but this time, he was much more focused on the outside if her thigh. His right hand rested mid-inner-thigh, while he continued to caress his left hand down the outside of her shapely leg. He went slowly, his brain processing the possibility.

He looked up into his little girl's eyes. They were wide and almost pleading. He could see she was breathing a little harder.

Still looking into those deep green pools of emotion, Allen slid his left hand down her thigh to her hip. Then he slowly continued up her side, reaching under her t-shirt and traveling all the way until his thumb met the lower edge of her braless breast.

He never touched her panties. His brain caught up and started a fire in his body, centered in his loins. She wasn't wearing panties. Jesus holy God fuck.

Chloe blinked and nodded, almost imperceptibly, as if waiting for his reaction. How it was possible to keep falling in love with her over and over, he didn't know or really care. Because it just happened again.

Chloe watched for her Daddy's reaction to her surprise. She was a little nervous, hoping it was OK. She knew he always stayed outside her panties during foots and calves, but this time, there were no panties. There was the sheet, and she planned to keep it in place as much as he wanted or needed her to. But still. No panties. Her pussy was so wet just from the thought of it. The reality of it.

She felt her eyes almost tearing up in anticipation, but then he just smiled. Gently and lovingly, looking right into her eyes as he did so. He leaned down and kissed her knee, sliding both hands back up there as he did so. Then he gave her knee a gentle hug, still looking at her with love. She felt a wave of warmth and love flow over her. Of course he would react perfectly. He was her Daddy.

Allen felt both calm and amazed at the same time. His baby girl wasn't wearing any panties. She was still covered by the sheet, and that might need to stay there for him to keep on the same side of the line he had dangerously tight-roped along the past several nights. But God, her beautiful pussy was right there under just the sheet. He could picture it without seeing it, pink and puffy and flaring and open and inviting and likely already very wet with her pussy juices. In other words, perfect. Naturally.

Allen then remembered his main purpose for being there, which was, of course, the massage. He proceeded to caress his hands up and down her calves, kneading his little girl's flesh there to chorus of coos and "mm-hmms." Then he moved up and over to her thighs, massaging her, alternating light with harder pressure, slowly working his way closer to the top of her thigh.

Once there, Allen played with the fingers of his right hand at the edge of the sheet. He danced along it, tickling her lightly and earning another world-affirming giggle. He applied pressure up and down the smooth skin right outside the sheet and received a husky groan. He even ventured carefully under the sheet, probing with his fingers, pushing on her outer labia, massaging what was beyond through the soft, slippery skin of her there.

She nearly soaked his fingers just by him doing that. His baby girl must be positively gushing! He was so happy he could help make her feel that good. He traced his fingers back up to her knee, caressing the wetness in a trail, like usual.

Allen then silently reached over to his young daughter's left knee and tapped it through the sheet, looking into her eyes questioningly. Her face lit up with a mixture of happiness and arousal that made his heart warm. She then formed a playful grin and winked at him.

Chloe reached for the sheet between her legs. Allen watched as his beautiful teen daughter traced her hands along the edge until she found the sheet corner. Then she started slowly pushing the rest of the sheet away until she had a single finger placed on the corner, holding it right over her heart-shaped patch of silky-soft pussy hair.

She proceeded to free her left leg, pulling it out from under the sheet on that side, and then kicked with both feet to push the sheet away, other than what remained like a triangle, coming off the single sheet corner under her finger.

It was a delicate balance. If she lifted her finger slightly at this point, the entire sheet would fall away. Her eyes made it clear she liked that dangerous game.

Then Chloe spread her legs for him. Wide. Her eyes closed slightly as she breathed in deeply, very aroused.

He could do this. The sheet was still there, if barely, and he was ready to have a lot of fun playing around--and a bit under--the sheet edge.

Allen had to lean in a bit to reach her left knee, her legs were spread so deliciously wide. But he put his hands on both knees and started inward, pressing deeply to caress his young daughter's bare flesh. He used his whole hands, palms, fingers, thumbs, to knead her inner thighs, and his little girl shook beneath him.

Jesus! Chloe wondered, did she just cum from her Daddy's hands on her thighs? She thought so. It was minor, and his massages had always been amazing, but wow. He was only touching her thighs! She was so incredibly worked up from everything today, and from having her uncovered pussy just within reach under a tiny corner of sheet.

Her Daddy's hands felt wonderful on her, as always. No matter where he put them, no matter what he was doing. But here, working her sensitive inner thighs, knowing what was at the center, was extremely exciting. She felt like she was sitting in a wading pool, the bottom sheet was so wet under her!

Chloe sighed and cooed as her Daddy sensuously worked his hands closer to her center. It felt so good! Eventually is hands reached the inside end of both upper thighs. He pressed his thumbs deeply into her flesh there, pushing up and then lightly sliding down. She almost came again just from that. Jesus, he was good at that!

Then he started kneading her there, pushing toward the center from both sides with his thumbs. Like every other night that her Daddy had done this to her, for her, it sent waves of pleasure through her entire body, as he massaged her whole aching pussy through her outer lips. If he kept at it long enough--and it wouldn't take very long at all at this point--he would easily make her cum just from that.

Then her Daddy slipped. She was so wet, his pressing right thumb slid over her labia and right onto her open pussy, right between her swollen lips. OMG! Her Daddy was touching her pussy! He froze momentarily in his own shock, looking up to her eyes and then back down, and then ran his thumb right up her center. She watched as he pulled his hand out and sat up, looking at his thumb, as if in worship at what it had just touched.

Then he brought his thumb to his lips.

Oh, God! Oh, God! OhGodohgodohgod! OH, GOD!

Allen stared at his buried thumb in shock. It was an accident, but he was touching his young daughter, his precious baby girl. He could feel the warm, wet flesh of her pussy lips. He would never forget this first contact, the feel of her soft, engorged inner lips as they opened to accept him between them like welcoming him home.

Allen looked up to his little girl's eyes, her arousal clear in those deep green pools, and then back down. He allowed himself to stroke his thumb up his baby's whole amazing pussy before pulling his hand away. He even felt himself rub over her clit.

He gazed at his soaked thumb in wonder. There it was, the clear, juicy evidence of the forbidden journey he had just taken. He lifted his thumb and stuck it in his mouth to clean off the juices.

Fuck.

FUCK.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

Allen's universe shattered around him. He felt like his head exploded inside, and he saw literal stars as his mind tried to wrap itself around what he was tasting. The most delicious flavor on the planet. The nectar of the gods.

He had tasted this before. Over and over and over and over. Chloe's Essence.

Holy fuckity fuck!

He finally looked at his daughter's face, his thumb still stuck dumbly in his mouth. She looked beautiful, her expression a complex mixture of arousal, anticipation, and apology. Mostly arousal. She knew. Duh, of course she knew. This was her ruse all along.

"Huh," he said lamely, dropping his hand away from his mouth.

"Yes, Daddy," his little girl admitted gently, lovingly. "Yes. God, yes. All this time, Daddy. Me. Always me." She smiled wider, her eyes alive. "I'm glad you like it." And she giggled.

The heavens opened at that sound. Allen forgot himself and reached his right hand under the sheet. Chloe was still holding it in place with her delicate finger. Good girl. But he broke his personal boundary again and ran his fingers over his baby girl, coating them, then bringing them hungrily to his mouth, sucking them off.

Chloe's Essence. God, oh God. Oh, fuck. The never-ending, eternal source of it. He couldn't get enough. Needed more. Faster. All of it.

Allen's mind broke a bit, and he let out an odd sound, like a cross between a wail, a whine, and a whimper. He needed... Couldn't...

He looked his little girl in her beautiful eyes, her young face full of arousal. For him.

Then he pulled.

The sheet came away easily, held only by her single finger.

Allen didn't even spare a moment to soak in the view of his young daughter's gorgeous pussy, glistening wetly between her spread legs.

He dove in.

"Daddyyy!" Chloe exclaimed, probably too loudly. But OMG. Holy... Oh, God. Yes! Jesus, yes, finally! Her Daddy, her love. He was licking her, drinking up all her Essence. It felt so freaking amazing! Holy fuck. Nobody had ever done this before. She knew her Daddy would be her first. Her first for everything. But this, right now.

Her Daddy was pretty sloppy at the start, from what she could tell, but she could totally forgive him for that. He was just licking everywhere to get at all her pussy juices that had already pooled and spread on her. She would have done the same.

Her Daddy even licked the sheet beneath her, and that alone almost made her cum. She had always felt a little depraved when she did that, not that it ever stopped her. Seeing him do it just added one more connection between them.

He was laughing. Quietly but fully. It sounded like joy and passion mixed together. She could feel the vibration of it in her pussy lips. Heehee! That felt really good. Of course, everything he was doing felt really good. Nothing she had ever done for herself felt as amazing as what her Daddy was doing for her now. And it seemed he was just getting started!

Chloe felt her Daddy shift gears. He must have consumed all the juices that had poured from her earlier. His attention became more centered around, on, and eventually inside her virgin pussy. OMG! Inside! In her pussy! Her Daddy's tongue was inside her. It felt so good. Keep doing that Daddy, my Daddy love. Feels good. So good. It took her brain a moment to catch up and realize she had started saying those things out loud.

Allen couldn't get enough. He never wanted to stop. His baby girl's pussy was so tender, so soft, so incredibly pink, so full of never-ending juices. He'd finished his feast of all the Chloe's Essence that had splashed across her or onto the sheet.

Now he was concentrating on producing more. All for him. This beautiful, amazing, young, teen girl was letting him drink her juices, and he was never going to stop. Never!

Allen started to pay more attention to what he was doing, and his daughter found her voice at the same time.

"Fuck! Yes, Daddy! Lick me! Lick your little girl. My pussy. That's my pussy, Daddy. So long... Waited so long... My Daddy love... Feels so so good. Mmmm. Oh! My pussy lips. You... Hmmm... so so good suck Daddy suck on your little girl. I'm in your mouth, Daddy. Hnnnn. In there... Hummhah... So good. So fucking good!"

Haha! His little girl was a talker. He loved that so much! He sucked at her fabulous, protruding lips, soft and pliant under his tongue. In his mouth. God, he loved that he could suck them into his mouth! He sucked in both at once and rolled his tongue around and between them. He savored the feeling of her. The flavor of her.

Then he followed her delicious pussy lips out of his mouth with his tongue and kept going. He plunged his tongue deep inside her. His baby girl. As deep as he could reach. She seemed to like that a lot.

"Oh, Daddy! I feel it. I feel you inside me. You're licking me inside me your tongue so deep so good keep doing that so good. Hnnnnnhah! Oh, fuck. That's amazing. Now where are you goi-- Oh! Oh... Oh, Daddy! Daddy! Fuckfuckfuckfuck yes!"

After spending an eternity of delicious delight inside his baby girl, drinking down the nectar that just kept flowing, gushing from her, Allen moved on to the next phase.

"That... Daddy! That feels... Unhhh... My Daddy my...oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Daddy that's my... Oh, Daddy! My clitty! My little girl clitty for you my Daddy oh FUCK! That... I never... Feels so... Daddy you hnnn so good so good so good hahnnnaah. Nobody... You my Daddy... ever you so good so good so fuck! Fuck!"

Chloe grabbed his head and held on tight, holding him to her fabulous pussy. Not that he was going anywhere. Ever.

"Yes! Oh, my Daddy love like that like that right there right there like that oh hnnnn oh god oh hmmmmnnah keep ah! like that my clitty Daddy my baby clitty for you my Fuck my FUCK my FUCK! AHHHH! DADDY! YES! DADDYYYYYYYY!"

Chloe came. Holy fuck, did she! Her legs clamped hard around his head, and Allen almost felt the rumble coming from deep inside her. Then she exploded. His little girl. Her legs shook around his ears. Her pussy pulsed in his mouth, gushing her Essence onto his chin. Her whole body bucked. He grabbed on to hold on, and she just kept cumming.

Allen spared some attention to realize he had a full and firm grip on his daughter's ass, completely naked and bucking in his hands.

This sexy young woman in his hands and in his mouth just kept cumming. She continued calling his name and cursing, and it eventually turned to whispering his name and cooing. Then, at last, she sunk down onto the newly-soaked sheet and purred.

"God, Daddy," she whispered, looking down at him as he gently lapped around the edges of her spent pussy. "Holy f-- I mean holy...uh... Just...never... I never knew it could feel like that. Daddy, you made me feel..." She pulled on his hair, not painfully but insistent. "Get up here!"

In one smooth move, Allen's skillful daughter brought his mouth from her clit up and onto her waiting tongue. She impaled his mouth with it and started kissing and sucking at him with abandon. He returned the favor.

Chloe kept thanking him and cooing and purring and kissing him, fervently. "I love you, Daddy! God, I love you so much! I never knew... I can't explain... I just...never knew it could be so good! You... I feel..."

"Me, too, sweetheart. My love, my heart. You... My love for you... It's... This... So long... Waited so long... Like forever...and--"

"Yeah," she smiled, lighting up the world. "Exactly like that." She kissed him again, tender and loving. "And Daddy..."

"Yes, love?"

"You taste really, really good."

He chuckled. "Well, that's, of course, because you do." Then he thought a bit and smiled at her. "Wait here."

"Where are you...?"

But Allen just slid down his young daughter to her waiting pussy. He carefully scooped a thick layer of her cum onto his tongue then returned. He gently tipped her head back like a baby bird in the nest, his hands on her perfect chin.

He pulled her mouth open and then dripped all her juices off his tongue onto hers.

"Hmmm," his little girl cooed as she swallowed. "Thank you, Daddy. This is...mmm...so much better than using my fingers. I... oh jesus fuck just do that again!" She opened her mouth.

He did. Five more times. Each time, he had a generous meal to provide. She just kept flowing into his mouth. That was probably helped by the deeper kisses each lap and how much more time he spent licking and sucking at her pussy lips each round.

Allen also made sure he had perfect hold of her glorious bubble butt each opportunity. He certainly wasn't going to miss out on that!

By his third visit to her teen pussy, his baby girl was lifting herself and mewling, pushing against his mouth and tongue.

After her fifth extra meal, Allen moved down as if preparing her sixth. But he knew he'd be staying down there a bit. He needed to worship at the altar of the Fount of Chloe's Essence.

Allen pulled back a bit to gaze at and into his little baby girl's perfect pussy. The shape, the pinkness, the protruding lips, open and inviting. The clitoris, begging to be sucked.

He used his fingers to play with her engorged, amazing lips, watching as they curved around him as he slid along their wetness. He was fascinated.

All the while, Chloe just cooed and giggled softly, enjoying the sensations he was creating for her.

Then Allen moved his mouth back in place and took a long drink. He squeezed her soft but firm buns as he did so. He really, really loved his daughter's ass.

"Oh! Oh, Daddy! Are you... Are you going to...? Again?"

Damn right he was.

Then it occurred to him, somewhat belatedly, what was missing. Somehow through all this, Chloe's t-shirt had stayed on.

Might as well assist his baby girl in getting ready for bed, Allen thought helpfully. He reluctantly removed his hands from what was now his favorite perch and slid them up his young daughter's sides, sucking and licking at her divine pussy lips the whole time.

Allen pushed his little girl's t-shirt up as far as he could reach, feeling the warmth of her baby-smooth skin the whole way. He licked deeply then gave a strong suck and kiss directly on her little girl clit.

He then quickly kissed up her taut belly and ran his tongue between her fabulous breasts as he lifted her t-shirt up and off, dropping it on the floor, on top of the discarded gray bra.

Allen's face was right over his beautiful daughter's. Her eyes were full of love and arousal.

"That was a really good idea, Daddy," she whispered.

Allen said nothing. He just kissed her. He ran his right hand down her nubile body to cup her naked left breast, while they shared all their love for each other through that kiss.

Flicking her left nipple as he caressed her there, Allen kissed his way down his baby girl's neck, across her chest, to the available breast on the right.

He held her breast gently with his left hand and kissed her nipple before opening his mouth to slide his lips down from her tip to take as much of her as he could in his mouth.

Allen squeezed with his hand while he backed his mouth off to surround her wondrous, puffy areolas, fulfilling yet another forever dream. He ran his tongue all around her nipple, circling the entire puffy prize.