Chloe and Cy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I winced.

"We don't have too--"

I shook my head. "It's just more, that's all. Don't stop. Just, slowly."

One hand was on the small of my back. I reached down to take hold of his lengthy shaft, biting my bottom lip and sucking on it as I sank gently down onto him.

A minute or two, and I felt the soft tickle of his public hair against my anus.

"Okay," I sighed. "What do I win?"

He laughed, holding me around my waist and kissing the bottom of my left shoulder blade. "Feeling okay?"

I tried a slight wiggle. It caused a bit of a flutter inside that, though weird, felt oddly gratifying. "Bit full," I managed.

I took one of his hands from around my waist and played it over my pussy.

He took the hint and began massaging my swollen lips.

A moment and I felt the fire building. "Gah-ah..."

Cy

"Can't take it?"

"Did I tell you to stop?" She grunted.

I continued, my fingers probing her little vulva as she began first to rock upon my hard-on.

Within a minute, she was flexing her fingers against the leather of the front bucket seats, pulling herself up a few inches and sliding down with faint little grunts and moans.

Then panting gave way to the loud grunt that bounced off the tree trunks and sent a bird skittering into the night sky.

"Right there. Right there. Right there. Right there." Her voice got smaller and shriller as the dam broke, and I felt a flood of her juices upon my fingertips.

Oh, baby...

Her body tensed her anus gripped me so firmly I couldn't help but succumb to my own release.

Chloe

Oh, how I came... Oh, how he came!

The feeling of his hot rope jism coating the insides of my ass.

Fuck! I felt his other hand cup my breast as he grunted that incredible manly grunt of guilty satisfaction.

The border I'm crossing tonight is the border of sanity.

Whatever, just don't moan--

"Oh, Da--"

I caught it, but just barely. His mouth panted hot breath against my back. "It's okay, baby," he sighed. "It's okay."

Oh, God. Baby? In all my life, he'd never once called me that. I had always been 'kid' or 'Chlo-worm,' never--

"Baby," I repeated.

The tip of his cock slid out of me as I turned, curling up on his lap.

"Fuck," he moaned.

His head dropped as he sighed in defeat, then his eyes came up to meet mine.

"Say it again," I smiled.

"Baby," he said. Fighting a smile.

"See," I said. "Now you can't get mad at me for calling you--"

He placed a finger over my lips. I smiled but stopped before I said the word.

"There's over-doing it," he mused.

Cy

"Is this where you try and tell me that it doesn't turn you on in the dirtiest way?"

"Not even slightly," I lied.

Chloe

Eh, why not?

I brought my lips beside his ear and whispered, "Don't lie, Daddy, or I'll have to tell the whole world what it feels like when you cum in my ass."

The sudden pop of his hand shocked me, and then, almost reflexively, I slapped his face gently. "A little warning," I said.

"Sorry, not sorry," he chuckled. "Let that be a lesson to you," he said, digging the flashlight out from behind him and flicking it on. "So, now what? Spooky Stories in the afterglow?"

I drank in the sight of his nude body, reclined against the two-toned black and white leather of the bench backseat. I took the flashlight and clicked it off.

Seeing the moonlight hold him, I rolled to kiss his chest and then, further south.

I tasted the mixture of cotton candy lubricant and his cum on my lips as I took him in my mouth again. This time I was not to be denied. I used both hands, flicking the tip of my tongue over the end of his prick and flattening it around the head, slathering his knob with saliva.

His left hand reached around me, brushing my folds between my thighs.

Oh no, you don't, old man.

"Hands to yourself," I said, taking a breath as I jacked him.

"Oh?" He asked.

"Do I need to get my own set of handcuffs?"

"Shops are closed," he chuckled. "And mine are still back at the house."

I let my teeth lightly touch the edges of his shaft as I took as much of him down my throat as I could manage.

"Oh, Ahh," he tensed, his hand moving away from my back door. "Okay, point taken," he said.

I gently retracted my teeth and smoothly came back up with my lips and tongue.

"Ass to mouth," I said. "Definitely a third date activity," I said, looking up at him and winking.

Cy

"No," I said.

"Chief?"

"This would be our fourth date," he said. "Well, fifth, if we're counting my waking up with my cock in your mouth."

I nibbled. "Gonna send me to my room when we get home? Force me to go to bed without supper?"

"Stop, or I'll spank you again."

"Yeah, I think we both know that's more of an incentive than a deterrent at this point." She nibbled the head of my cock, her eyes teasing me.

"You're way too good at this," I said.

She laughed around my cock. "You're my bitch, old man."

Chloe

He shook his head against my shoulder as I came up to cuddle against him.

"Except for the whole 'utterly wrong' aspect, this is the most fun I've had in the backseat of a car," he said.

I noticed we were sitting in near silence. A few night birds, a breeze through the treetops, and all around us the buzz of fireflies winking in the moonlight.

"Music?" I asked, reaching up to the dash for his phone.

"Anything you want," he said, rubbing his stubble chin.

"This one's called 'Afterglow,' by Ed Sheeran," I said, hitting play.

"Stop the clocks; it's amazing.

You should see the way the light dances off your head

A million colors of hazel, golden and red...."

I leaned back against him, feeling the stubble myself. "How often do you shave?"

"I'm due," he said.

"I remember watching you shave one morning," I felt myself saying. "Way back when we still lived in the city. I always remember the smell of that foam you use and the little bottle with the guy in the tophat on it."

He presented the keys. "Drive us home?"

I snuggled in close once more. "In a few minutes," I said. "Just for now, let's pretend we threw away the keys, and we can stay here like this forever?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, tracing a finger through the hair above my forehead.

I suddenly remembered the candy bar from the gas station. I pulled my discarded coveralls up from the floorboards and fished it out. Unwrapping the foil, I broke the bar in two, offering him half.

He slid out of the backseat, taking up his coveralls and stepping back into them. "Nah, you earned the whole thing," he smiled.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged, accepting my coveralls as he handed them to me. I nibbled the Hershey bar and then held it in my teeth as I slid back into the oil-and-grease-stained smock. I pocketed my panties and shrugged back into my bra before zipping up the front.

He offered me the keys once more, but I shook my head. "No, you earned it."

I climbed into the passenger seat as he fired up the engine.

"Leftover pizza in the fridge?" He asked.

"After a shower," I smiled. "And I brush my teeth."

Christine

Pain. Ungodly pain. Starting deep in my head as suddenly, my eyes seared open to a blinding light.

I tried to scream but felt my throat locked around an obstruction. I struggled. My arms straining against some sort of restraints and then...

A firm hand planted firmly in the center of my chest, pressing me back into a bed.

"Calm down," a voice said. "Calm down. Shh-sh-sh. It's alright. You're in a hospital."

I blinked. The light hurt my eyes like white blinding fire. My head throbbed.

"Talk to her," the first voice said. "Hold her still while I give her something for the panic."

A second larger hand replaced the one that had initially held me. I blinked up into a youngish masculine face under a mane of brown unruly hair.

"Easy," he said. "You're safe. The nurse is just trying to help."

I blinked, my eyes focusing. He wore a blue sweatshirt and about four days of scraggly beard.

"Try telling her your name. Where she is," the first voice prompted.

The young man's eyes acknowledged, and he spoke to her calmly. "My name is Sean," he said. "I, uh, well, I found you. I called the ambulance and rode with you here to Bayonne Medical Center."

A light flashed in my eye. A small, round-faced woman with a flashlight spoke. "I need you to blink once for 'yes' twice for 'no,' honey. Can you do that?"

I blinked once, deliberately.

"Mr. Grisham here found you in the trunk of an abandoned car. Is your name Christine?"

I blinked once.

"Very good, Christine. When you were brought in, you'd suffered a gunshot wound. We had to intubate you while we stabilized you. So don't try to speak, okay?"

I blinked once.

"Now, I've given you something for the pain. You'll probably start to feel drowsy."

I blinked twice. I reached out I grabbed the boy in the blue shirt, eyes pleading.

"Okay," he said. "Calm down. I'm here. What do you need?"

I mimed a pen. Scribbling in the air.

"Can we get her something so she can write?"

A clamor and suddenly a pen was in my hand. I grabbed his hand and began writing in the palm. Already my vision was blurring.

I forced myself to scrawl the words through the growing haze but then felt the white light fade. A black hole opened up in the particleboard ceiling. I felt the pen slip from my fingers as the handsome boy's face faded away.

The pain in my head fizzled to a soft little whisper wrapped in a thick gooey marshmallow of opioids.

Why, thank you, Bartender. I'll have another.