All Comments on 'Chloe and the Agency Pt. 01'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Interesting scene. I wonder how any female, in this day and age, can be so naïve, but it was good to read this first chapter. Waiting, anticipating more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

I really hope you don’t make her a victim, there’s no reason why she should be

I found this statement ; “she is no longer responsible” very telling. It’s the focal point after all, if she’s bound and helpless then nothing that happens is her fault. She does come across as overly naive, it’s barely plausible. I found it hard to believe that she would deliberately want such harsh punishments, surely a neophyte would linger on gentle image of punishment like spanking?

Tess (UK)

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

My highest compliments, DC, on an enthralling, erotic read.

I take exception to those resders who judge a character's choices based on what's prudent, smart, or God forbid, legal, based on *their own* ideas of what they would feel and do in "real life."

Since this is *fiction and *fantasy, the criterion should be, given the character *as presented to us,* has the author established a "suspension of disbelief" for the character's choices and actions?

Here, I buy in to C's choices. She is first intrigued by D and then sexually fascinated by M. Every step she took next, and these were nicely crafted as gradual and incremental, was motivated by her fascination with M&D's beauty, sexuality and power, by her insecure desire for approval, by dark curiosity about what came next, and most if all by the blossoming of her nascent submissive nature.

Worked for me. 5 stars :)

Thank you, DC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES