Chloe and the Red Vinyl Jeans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps Chloe fell asleep for a few minutes, perhaps not -- it was hard to say. But when she felt a slight tingle in her vinyl-encased thighs, she somehow knew what it meant. It was the same feeling she had felt earlier, in the build-up to all that had just occurred. Yes, the spirit was granting her wishes again -- but how?

What would be happening this time?

Her breathing grew heavier, though her body remained oddly still. The other voice inside her was pleading for her body to resist the growing pleasure, but Chloe knew, and secretly appreciated, that it was all for naught. This time, whatever it meant, she was really going to lose control of herself. Her breaths became shorter, and shorter, while her heart beat quicker, and quicker.

Suddenly the flaps of her PVC pants, which had been pushed outward for so long, swiftly closed in against her underwear. The unexpected motion made Chloe gasp with delight and made her knees point upward, the sensation of the shifting trousers only adding to the pleasure that was growing once more.

There was a long pause. Then the zipper, in one smooth motion, zipped right up, causing Chloe to gasp a second time, and causing her legs to react by pushing more closely together, the friction of the material making an already arousing moment even more arousing. It was all happening again -- but this time in reverse! Whereas before the spirit had slowly opened her up, now the spirit was sealing her up ... but, paradoxically, it felt just as liberating.

At this point she knew what was coming next, but even so, she couldn't quite prepare herself. Just one more motion ... that was all it was going to take ... if only she could just keep still for a little while longer, then maybe it wouldn't happen ... but she wanted it to happen ... but how much longer ... oh God she was so close ...

Then SNAP! The metal button on her fly clicked into place, locking Chloe into the vinyl jeans once again, and this time she let out more than a breath -- she let out an audible high-pitched cry. Just a tiny little snap, but it took her over the edge. She placed her left hand over her crotch to maximize the sensation as her knees pushed closer to her belly. This climax quickly differentiated itself from her first climax: with each wave of pleasure she released a loud, uninhibited moan from her throat.

The more the PVC trousers cinched up around her knees and her thighs and her butt, the more aroused she grew from the mixture of sensations, and the harder she came. The harder she came, the more her thighs stuck together and rubbed against each other and emitted squeaking sounds and the more the vinyl cinched around her hips and rubbed up against her sex and it sort of became a feedback loop of arousal and Chloe couldn't slow it down. Something about the way the jeans encased her lower body made her feel secure, protected, free to lose control, free to come to her heart's delight.

After rocking back and forth like this for a minute or so, the spirit began pushing Chloe's head and chest away from her knees. Soon she found herself stretched out, gazing upward, her arms floating away from her at a 45-degree angle. Now as she came her spine curved dramatically upward, and her feet flew in awkward directions. The breeze suddenly seemed to focus on her crop top, pushing it up toward her bra and revealing more of her skin to the air.

Damn, what the fuck was it up to now?

Somehow, like a pair of loving hands, the breeze pushed Chloe's bra up toward her neck and exposed her smooth, firm breasts to the room. Oh God yes, Chloe thought as she purred in response. The breeze proceeded to blow across her erect nipples, flick them even, causing her to come even more vigorously.

She didn't know how this was happening, but now the breeze began to push Stephanie's shirt up over her head. She gladly shifted her arms in acquiescence, her lips quivering from the pressure she still felt from the fly of the jeans against her clit. Then the breeze unfastened her bra and let it glide onto her bed below. The shirt, however, continued to hover around Chloe's breasts and neck, caressing her skin softly.

Chloe now floated in her room topless, the only visible piece of clothing on her body being the red vinyl jeans. She began to feel the breeze fondle her breasts, massage them, devote their full attention to them. The waves of pleasure had died down again, but she didn't mind, as this was an entirely welcome diversion. The shirt slid against her tummy, like some kind of ethereal sheet, as the breeze played with her previously covered tits.

Here she was, uninhibited, topless, giving herself over to this lover she didn't understand. She thought maybe things were finally drawing to a close. But she still wanted more! Hard to believe, but suddenly she wanted just one more surprise, from somewhere, to really finish her off properly.

SNAP! The fly on her trousers opened up once again, causing her back to twist violently. She felt the breeze proceed to forcefully stroke her clit. Oh there it was. She felt a pair of fingers push her panties aside and enter her hole. Yessss. To top things off, she now felt something eagerly licking and sucking her nipples. The spirit was totally having its way with Chloe and she luxuriated in every facet of it, moaning once more in that low, demonic voice that seemed to come from elsewhere, her eyes glowing the same color as her jeans.

She almost sensed something slip into her mouth, and she began sucking on it and slurping on it -- Mmm it felt so good! Without being fully aware of it, her hands began playing with the PVC jeans, slipping into the back pockets, tugging on the belt loops, stroking the outer thighs, as she thanked them for all the pleasure they'd provided, paid them the appropriate homage. Hovering there topless in Stephanie's tight red vinyl trousers, Chloe savored this last fucking from the air, thrashing about with utter abandon.

Finally, the waves receded, the imaginary lips and fingers withdrew, and Chloe slowly began floating back toward the bed, the crop top resting over her breasts like a towel. She closed her eyes as she descended and began to fall soundly asleep.

*****

The sound of a car alarm down the street blasted in Chloe's ears.

She opened her eyes. It was early morning. She found herself lying face-up on her bed, in her bra and panties. How long had it been since the ... you know, all that stuff with the ... where were Stephanie's vinyl jeans?

Chloe sat up and looked around her room. There, on the floor by her dresser, folded up neatly beneath the white crop top, sat her housemate's PVC trousers.

How the fuck did they end up like that? Had someone come in and taken them off her? Had she done some sleepwalking after the whole ... oh God, had that even been real? Could've all just been a dream -- the oldest cliché in the book, but possibly the best explanation she had.

If so ... pretty hot dream.

She got up, stepped into the hallway, and looked left and right. She poked her head into Stephanie's room -- no sign of Stephanie, nor anyone else. Chloe walked out into the living room and the kitchen ... yep, she was perfectly alone. What was with all that levitation, and rotating in mid-air? That was some serious Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters shit. So many questions, so few answers.

Maybe, at the very least, she needed to put the pants back in Stephanie's room? Honestly, Chloe just wanted them out of her sight. As she walked over to where they sat on the floor, she suddenly jumped back. What if they started "possessing" her again the moment she touched them?

For some intuitive reason, Chloe sensed that this wouldn't happen -- but she couldn't be sure. She poked them cautiously with her finger. Nothing. Then she picked them up off the floor, along with the white crop top, and was relieved to learn that she had been correct. They felt just like ordinary vinyl trousers to the touch, and Chloe found herself free to do as she wished. She gave them one quick sniff; amazingly, any residue from her juices was entirely absent. She quickly walked into Stephanie's room, slid the jeans back under the black sweater, hung the crop top up in Stephanie's closet, and then stepped into the living room.

What now? Call the cops? Text Stephanie and ask her if she was a demon? Chloe needed to think a bit. She took a walk around the block, and came back inside. Maybe the best thing to do would simply be to try to forget about the whole thing.

Yeah. That idea had Chloe's vote.

She then spent the rest of the morning studying for her last final -- or attempting to study for it, at any rate.


12