Chloe and the Rocker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe joined her best friend and her lover in bed. She lay next to Samantha, who managed to open her eyes and stare at Chloe. The two inched closer and soon locked lips together, kissing slowly but with definite undertones of passion.

As Samantha relaxed, Adonis eventually took the cue to thrust more steadily within her. She moaned out again while Chloe watched, teasing her pussy. Chloe couldn't help herself and moved to place her legs at either side of Samantha's head. She didn't expect Samantha to take the hint and begin to lick at her best friend's pussy.

It didn't take long for Samantha to reach an orgasm. She came against the cock within her and though she was tired, she diligently continued eating out Chloe. At the same time, Adonis continued thrusting within Samantha to build to his own climax.

Chloe leaned over Samantha's body to begin kissing Adonis. She hadn't managed this yet and like all new sexual experiences, it excited her. Chloe learned more and more about herself every time she had sex. It was a fun form of discovery.

Samantha managed to increase her intensity, licking as hard as she could against Chloe. It was enough, combined with Chloe's earlier self stimulation, to push her over the edge and cum into Samantha's mouth.

Adonis too was ready, having received visual stimulation watching Chloe and Samantha in much the same way Chloe had watched he and Samantha at the start. He ejaculated into Samantha, giving her the first loads of semen she had ever received.

Although tired, Samantha knew she would miss this when Chloe and Adonis left.

Author's Note 2: I admit to finishing this story early. Most of the text involved was compiled three years ago or more and I wanted to get this out of the way. While this is understandably subpar, I plan to bring better stories once I return to writing more regularly than I have been during my lengthy hiatus. As I said above, you are free to comment but there is no need to point out the weakness of this story. I already did it myself.

12