Valentine's Day Virgins

Story Info
Popping hot little Korean cherries on Valentine's Day.
70k words
4.57
109.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

Valentine's Day Virgins

Popping Hot Little Korean Cherries on Valentine's Day

© 2020 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts a totally immoral right to be identified as the author of this sordid tale. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

*

If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the author's permission, and when I track down the perp, I'll place their balls in a vice and wind the handle until something goes squish. Yeah, I will. Big toothy smile, 'n an extremely evil (but totally cute) glare. (Please read my "A Troll is Haunting Tex's" -- on Literotica of course - for further details on the fate awaiting such scum).

And of course, that Obligatory Note from Chloe. "Valentine's Day Virgin" was written for the Literotica 2020 Valentine's Day contest. And I have to say this, too. It's the first time I've written a story where the protagonist's Point of View is as a guy, so take that "I" with a grain of salt, guys. and tell me how I did (in the comments). It was fun to write though, and, as always, I do hope you enjoy.

I'm not quite sure where this story emerged from. There wasn't any conscious source for this one, and eeeek, not sure what that says about my subconscious, except maybe that I got a dirty mind, but we're on Literotica and we all know that, LOL. I started writing, and it sorta took shape as I wrote. Also, I submitted it under Non-Con/Reluctance, but there's a lot of First Time, and of course Inter-racial coz it's me, as well as Loving Wives, so you're now warned. Don't be complaining that the little Korean bitches get slapped around, fucked hard by big white cocks, and hung out to dry... coz that's what hot little Korean bitches are for, right?

And finally, lest it need to be said, while some of the girls in this story are fuckin' High School bitches, they're all in their senior year, and all characters in this story are eighteen or over... and oh yeah, 69,500 words, so about 20 Literotica pages. Not short, but hey, plenty of fuckin' sex, so get reading, 'n don't be fuckin' complaining about the length or the content, okay. Coz you have been warned .... Chloe.

* * * * * *

"Penny Kim here, your local real estate broker. I'm not available right now, but please leave a message, and I'll call you right back." My wife's voice, soft and sultry, and fuck, I love the way her voice sounds on the phone.

Every time I hear her voice, I get a raging fuckin' hard on, and I just wanna call her up, tell her she is fuckin' available, 'n throw the hot little bitch on her back on our bed, or down on the floor, or bend her forward over whatever's handy, and fuckin' pound the bitch until I shoot my load in her hot little Korean cunt. Yeah, married for nine years now, met her a bit before that, two kids, and she still does that to me.

Love the bitch, I really do.

"Hey, honey," I growl into my mobile, and the roses are sitting beside me on the front seat, along with the Valentine's Day card. Penny likes flowers. Get them for her all the time, but it's always red roses on Valentine's Day. Bunch? I got about two hundred of the fuckin' things on the front seat next to me, 'n the truck smells like a rose garden. Bought the fucking florists outta red roses, 'n I'd have bought fuckin' more if they'd had them.

"I feel like a fast hard fuck, so I dived outa work," I growl. "See you in ten minutes."

Easy to do, coz I run my own business. Plumbing, and yeah, with a few guys working for me, its good fuckin' money, let me tell 'ya. I'm the fuckin' boss to, so I can dive outa work anytime I want to fuck my wife. If I can't dive out, yeah, well, I call her up, tell her to shake her ass and come in to the workshop, and when she does, I close the door, bend her over the desk in my office out the back, flip her skirt up, rip her panties off if she hasn't already got rid of 'em, give her a quickie, slap her tight little Korean ass and send her off back to whatever the fuck it was she was doing, which is usually hustling real estate.

"...So why don't you get your hot little ass into that school uniform you bought for the Valentine's Day party tonight, honey, and get your panties off, and get yourself ready for a good hard fuck, coz I can't wait for the party, and I want your ass right now."

I hang up, smiling.

Bitch'll be ready for me.

And fuck no, I can't fuckin' wait.

Penny's real hot, and she showed me that school uniform after it was delivered last week. Modeled it for me, the teasing little bitch. School blazer, tight white top. Micro-short pleated skirt, white knee socks. Perfect for the Valentine's Day party we're going to. Gonna be a Schoolgirls and Pimps party, and every time I think about boning Penny in that sexy little school uniform, I get a raging hard-on.

Kind of like when Penny was back at High School and we first met, and the bitch made anything she wore look hot. I'd leave work early, pick her up outside her High School, bone her real good in the backseat of my old F250 crew cab, pump her full of cum, and drop her off home, at her parents.

Kinda liked that, coz man, soon as I met her, I knew I had it bad for the bitch, coz fuck, she was still in High School, eighteen, yeah, that's what she told me she was, and I knew I wanted to marry her, 'n I'd already told her that a few weeks after we hooked up, 'n she'd looked at me, 'n sorta glowed and sparkled and smiled and she'd said "yes" right then and there. I'd kinda laughed 'n glowed myself, 'n said "Fuck, Penny, I didn't actually ask you yet. Just asked if that'd be something you'd, you know, consider."

Coz Penny was a real smart little bitch, 'n there was always this, you know, kinda fuckin' scary feeling that she'd graduate from High, leave town 'n go off to College or University, 'n I didn't know how this was all gonna work out back then, but I did know I'd do anything to keep her. Fuck, I'd crawl across broken glass for the little bitch, that's how much I loved her. She knew it too, but she never fuckin' played me, 'n I just fuckin' love her even more for that, coz she could have.

And yeah, I'd checked her Mom out real early, soon as I knew I was real fuckin' serious about Penny 'n I'd actually met her Mom. Bitch almost always turns out like her Mom, 'n Penny's Mom was late thirties when I met Penny, 'n slim, and she looked pretty fuckin' hot, so I didn't worry about Penny turning into a fat old cow, like you see so many fuckin' women do after a couple of kids, 'n they let themselves go a bit after they married 'n got their guy.

Sexist? Fuck yeah, but who gives a fuck. Not gonna marry some bitch who doesn't respect herself enough to stay in shape, 'n hey, genetics makes that easier. Looked at Penny's Mom, 'n I knew what I was gonna be getting twenty years down the road. Me? I work hard all day, but I still do that Army thing, 'n go for a fuckin' run most mornings, ten miles, 'n I work out at the gym two three times a week, coz I don't wanna turn into one of those fat old fuckers with a beergut.

So yeah, I'd sorta enquired, 'n Penny, she'd said yes, 'n then she'd giggled, 'n got down on one knee in front of me, 'n taken one of my hands in hers, 'n smiled up at me.

"Tom Timmins," she's said, 'n her eyes, they'd been sparkling. "As soon as I graduate from High School, will you marry me?"

I kinda looked down at her, 'n fuck, I've never been fuckin' speechless before, but I was, 'n she just smiled up at me 'n waited.

"Fuck yeah," I said, picking her up, 'n just fuckin' hugging the fuck out of her, 'n burying my face in her hair. "Jesus, yes, Penny. I will, 'n fuck girl, I love you so much."

"I know," she said, 'n she was hugging me too, 'n nibbling at my neck, 'n kissing where she was nibbling. "And I love you, and I want to be with you forever, Tom. I knew that the moment I saw you standing in front of me at that party."

'N then she got back down on her knees and blew me, and that was the fuckin' icing on the cake, so to speak. Went out with her that weekend and bought the bitch a diamond engagement ring, but she kept that tucked away. Wasn't gonna tell her Mom 'n Dad till after she finished High School. Penny knew, 'n I knew, 'n that was good enough for us.

So yeah, Penny and I, we had that nailed real early, 'n I think her Mom and Dad kinda had it figured real early too, 'n they didn't fuckin' like it one bit. They probably knew what was going on from day one. Woulda been hard to miss, I guess, but they didn't say a word, coz yeah, it was a bit of a rough neighborhood, 'n Penny was born here, but her parents were immigrants.

From fucking South Korea or something, which I guess they were, coz they were, you know, Koreans, and it's not like we get many North Koreans is it? That fat little bowl-headed fucker keeps 'em locked up, which is a real fuckin' shame, coz some of them North Korean bitches look fuckin' hot. Fuckin' waste, I'm telling 'ya, 'n I got a coupla buddies who wouldn't say no, but they ended up marrying a coupla Filipina sisters instead, 'n they're real fuckin' happy.

Whatever, I was telling 'ya 'bout Penny.

Her Dad ran a convenience store back when I met her. Still did, but he had a coupla dozen and two liquor stores he ran now. Penny owned 'em all. Her Dad ran 'em. He used to have a bit of trouble with shoplifters, back with that first store, and, you know, fuckin' "youth" making trouble. Penny told me about it after I'd finished boning her in the back seat, couple of weeks after we first met, and yeah, I'd boned her every afternoon after high school got out since the night we met.

She was starting to get used to it. Wasn't sore afterwards anymore.

Shot my load, kind of recovering, just lying there with my cock quietly throbbing in that hot little pussy, thinking about maybe giving her another one, 'n we were sorta talking about this and that, the way you do after a good fuck, where you know you're done but neither of you want to kind of ease apart, coz it's so fucking good being that close to each other, 'n she told me about her Dad getting fucked around. My cock was just about sliding outa her by then, so I eased back and sat up, tossed her those cute little white cotton panties to put back on, 'n said, "Show me your Dad's store."

"Better do your bra up to," I said, fifteen minutes later, outside her Dad's store.

Walked in with Penny coupla' minutes later, and she'd hooked her bra and done up those buttons, and yeah, a couple of "youth" were hanging around giving her Dad the fuck-around. Half a dozen more hanging around outside. Her Dad saw Penny with me, 'n he kinda forgot about the "youth" and glared, coz I guess this was the first time he'd met me, 'n I was obviously way older than Penny, 'n I wasn't exactly holding her hand, was I?

More like hand on her butt, and Penny's got a tight little butt, that hasn't changed at all, and my hands 're about the size of a dinner plate, so it wasn't like it was discrete or anything, 'n she was walking a bit bow-legged, coz I'd given her a real hard boning that afternoon, 'n she was gonna have a few bruises come the morning, but she was getting used to that to. She wasn't complaining about it. Fuck, the little bitch, she'd wanted it harder, so that's how she'd got it.

So no, my hand on her ass, it wasn't fuckin' discrete at all.

More like fucking obvious. About as obvious as that she knew she was fuckin' mine, and that I'd been fucking her, coz she was a bit of a mess, 'n her panties were soaked with my cum, coz I wasn't the sorta guy that had a box of tissues in the truck to wipe my nose. Me, I used my fuckin' sleeve, 'n she wasn't using that to wipe her pussy, although thinking about it, I wouldn't have said no. She just didn't ask, so yeah, cum-filled panties, the regulation school uniform white cotton ones.

Sexy as fuck, 'n she smelled like she'd been fucked. Sweat 'n cum 'n sex.

"That them?" I asked Penny, 'n I wasn't quiet or anything, 'n it was pretty obvious who 'them' was, coz the only other people in the shop were me and Penny, and her Dad.

"Yeah," she whispered. "And the ones outside."

"You wait here with your Dad," I said, not very fucking quietly, giving her ass a pat, 'n her Dad gave me the glare. "Might be a while, but you don't fuckin' leave until I get back. You got it?"

I looked at her Dad when I was saying that, and I guess he heard, and he got it, coz he looked fucking furious. If looks could kill, and all that crap. Like I gave a fuck.

"I got it," Penny said, and I grinned, and gave her ass another little slap, affectionate one, not a crack, coz I knew she had got it. Smart girl. Hadn't taken her more than a couple of days to get the picture about how our relationship was gonna work. Had to slap her ass a few times before she did, 'n she cried a bit, coz I slapped her ass hard, but she got it. Korean girls? They learn real fucking fast, 'n Penny was a smart little bitch, 'n me, I was never what you'd call subtle.

Told my bitch what I wanted, 'n if we disagreed, well, we talked about it, 'n if she didn't have a good reason not to do what I wanted her to do, and she still didn't do it, I just slapped her ass a few times until we reached an understanding, and she did what I wanted her to do. Wasn't unreasonable about it though, and Penny already knew that after two weeks. Like I said, Korean girl, smart, fast fuckin' learner.

"You fuckers are coming outside for a little chat with me," I said, 'n I didn't give them a choice.

Wrapped my hands in their hair and kinda dragged them out the door, past their buddies, took them round the back, and we had a real quick and fast discussion 'bout fucking around with my girlfriend's Dad, and I sort of emphasized the point quite a few times that the old gook dude was my girlfriend's Dad, and you didn't dick with him, and probably better if they fucked off and never showed their faces in that store again, and when those buddies of theirs came around to find out what we were talking about, well, I invited them to join the fucking discussion, and it was real fucking therapeutic, coz I hadn't had a good bust-up since before I met Penny.

Been too busy boning the hot little bitch.

Once we reached an understanding, and that didn't take that long coz I really was pissed coz this was about Penny, and I really enjoyed that discussion we had, I threw the lot of 'em in the box of the old truck, one after the other, 'n I didn't bother moving the toolboxes or the welding gear before I tossed 'em in on top of each other, 'n Penny's Dad was kinda standing in the doorway looking a bit fucking stunned as he watched, and I drove the couple of miles to Emergency. Dropped 'em off, and the ones that got checked in for a bit of recuperation and recovery, they were out after a week or so, mostly with plaster casts and a bad case of, you know, facial discoloration 'n swollen balls, 'n this and that.

Cop on the door at the ER, he was one of my old buddies from High, 'n he just looked at me, shook his head, 'n waved his buddy back to his coffee and donuts.

"Poor kids," I said. "Fooling around, and you know, these fucking "youth", they get a bit fucking exuberant sometimes. Got carried away with those high jinks on the basketball court."

Yeah, I could talk like that when I wanted to. Didn't usually fuckin' bother.

"Yeah, I can see that," Alfonso said, shaking his head. "Poor kids. Good of 'ya to bring them in. Nothing too serious?"

"Nah, just a few broken bones, maybe some busted balls, and some hurt feelings," I said. "Gave 'em a ride here outa the kindness of my heart. Maybe you can have a chat with the little fuckers 'bout, you know, not getting any ideas about making any false statements to you guys."

"Yeah, right." Alfonso grinned. "I can do that for you, bro. Want me to charge 'em with anything?" He looked at them. "I can do them for dealing." He patted one pocket. "Got the evidence right here, 'n I can throw in a bit of public disorder 'n resisting arrest as a bonus."

"Over to you, bro," I said. "I was just doing a friend a favor. Got nothing against 'em personally."

"That little slant bitch you're boning, huh?" Alfonso chuckled. "Heard about her, 'n I don't wanna ask how old she is, coz a little birdie said you were pushing the envelope there, dude. Her Dad's had a bit of trouble, I heard."

"Not anymore," I said, "'n if he does, some dude's 'll be checking in for a real long stay." I grinned. "And the bitch is legal so don't worry about that one. But do me a favor tho, huh, bro. Ask the guys to keep an eye on the place. Gotta look out for my bitch's Dad."

"For you, bro, sure," Alfonso said. "I'll pass it on."

Drove back to the store, 'n Penny and her Dad were fuckin' yelling gook at each other, 'n Penny's eyes were red, 'n she looked like she'd been crying.

"What's going on?" I said, 'n her Dad fuckin' glared at me, 'n spat something out at Penny, 'n my bitch burst into tears.

"What?" I said, 'n I put one finger under her chin, 'n tilted her cute little face up to look at me.

"He called me a whore," she whispered, tears trickling down her face.

"Oh, man." I shook my head, 'n next second he was hanging in the air, looking me in the eye and kinda choking coz I'd picked him up by the front of his shirt and jacket, one handed.

"Tom..." she squeaked, hanging onto my other hand, coz it was a fist, 'n fuck, he'd called my bitch a whore, 'n fuckin' no-one did that. Especially not her fuckin' Dad.

"Mr. Kim," I said, real calm and controlled, 'n breathing fuckin' hard, I'm telling 'ya. "Your daughter is my girlfriend. I take care of my girlfriend, and her fuckin' family, even if her Dad is a fuckin' bad-mannered prick. So I'm gonna say this once. You're gonna be polite to your daughter, 'n respect her, 'n respect that she's my fuckin' girl, and I'm gonna respect you, Mr. Kim, coz you're gonna end up as my father-in-law, so let's all get used to that 'n be one big happy family."

I put him down, real gentle, although being fuckin' straight up about it, he'd called my bitch a whore, 'n if one of my buddies 'd said that, I'd 'a broken the fuckers face, 'n I guess Mr. Kim musta realized that, coz he was a bit fuckin' pale.

"Now," I said, real patiently, kinda patting the old dude on the shoulder, coz he was my bitch's Dad. "You just cool down, Mr. Kim. Penny's my girl, 'n I'll take good care of her, 'n if you fuckin' call her any names again, we'll be having fuckin' words." I kinda smiled, but fuck, it was a bit fuckin' forced, coz fuckin' nobody was gonna dick my bitch around. Not even her fuckin' Dad, 'n I think he was starting to get that.

He still fuckin' glared at me, but what the fuck, he had balls.

"Sorted out your shit with those dudes," I said, taking a breath, letting it out, coz yeah, anger management. Had to do that fuckin' course when the judge kinda let me off that time, 'n it fuckin' worked. Sometimes.

"You tell Penny if you get any shit from those assholes, 'n she'll tell me, 'n I'll sort it out." I sorta smiled, but it was fuckin' strained, and I patted Penny's ass. "Come on, honey, I'll take you home."

Her Dad said something to her in Korean, 'n she said something back, 'n then she smiled up at me, 'n fuck, her eyes were real red, 'n I just wanted to hold her and dry those eyes, and kiss her until she was better, but maybe not here and now, in front of her Dad. Gotta show some respect. Do it in my truck, soon as we were outta here.

"You okay now?" I asked, driving away, her delicate little hand in mine.

"Yeah," she sorta sniffled. "He said he was sorry about calling me names."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers