Chloe and Zoe on the Subway

Story Info
Somehow Zoe keeps getting her friend Chloe gangbanged.
5k words
4.46
80.8k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damfino88
Damfino88
110 Followers

\Chloe checked herself out in the mirror, tousling her wavy blonde hair, which had just the right amount of bounce. Her sundress draped lightly over her ample, shapely breasts, short enough to show off her gorgeous legs but just long enough to cover her taut, round ass. Chloe wondered if the hemline was just a bit too high, especially since she was wearing a thong and an ill-timed gust of wind would expose not just panties but her smooth, perfect buttocks. After consideration, Chloe concluded that it was probably fine, and that the light, flowery print kept her looking more innocent than slutty. She pulled on a pair of clean new Nikes, setting off her soft, feminine vibe with a hip and sporty touch.

Zoe poked her head into the room and chirped, "Let's get moving, Chloe Cumdump." Chloe hated when Zoe called her that, but since Zoe was her "big sister," in charge of acclimating her to her new sorority, she was reluctant to push back. Zoe was a beautiful, tough and flinty brunette. Though not voluptuous, her body was trim and well-sculpted. She radiated a sly intelligence that lent her arguments weight even when it was unearned. Contradicting her felt impossible. But while Chloe was sure Zoe didn't mean anything by her little zinger, some small part of Chloe insisted that she stick up for herself.

"Could you please not call me that?" ventured Chloe.

"Why not? You are a cumdump." laughed Zoe. Even though Chloe knew she ought to be used to Zoe jokingly calling her a cumdump, it still stung because it contained a kernel of truth. After all, Zoe had coined the nickname that time Chloe chugged a huge beer mug filled to the brim with fresh cum. In Chloe's defense, Zoe had ordered her to drink it or fail her sorority initiation. How was Chloe to know that the moment she finished swallowing the thick, salty aggregation of frat guy loads, Zoe would reveal that she had been joking? It was awkward, despite Zoe's efforts to lighten the moment by cracking jokes about what an incredible whore Chloe was, to everyone's uproarious laughter. That was when Zoe introduced the Chloe Cumdump nickname, which proved as sticky as, well, you know.

Unfortunately, Zoe's wit had failed to fully put the embarrassing incident behind them. Somehow, around Zoe, things just seemed to happen that put Chloe into awkward sexual situations. In fact, that was putting it mildly. The truth was that on multiple occasions, Chloe had somehow stumbled into rather extreme sexual predicaments that would make a debauched porn star blush, subjecting her perfect body to marathon gangbangs in which her humanity was utterly disregarded and she was treated as little more than a set of warm, wet holes for an endless parade of meaty cocks to pump full of hot seed until, countless hours later, she was inevitably discarded in a crumpled, quivering, barely-conscious heap, gasping for air as her gaping orifices overflowed with spunk. But Zoe needed to understand that even though things might have gotten out of hand a few times, Chloe didn't intend to make a habit of it.

"I'm not a cumdump," declared Chloe. "I have a boyfriend."

"Only 'cause he doesn't know you're a cumdump," snarked Zoe. Within that seemingly harmless wisecrack was another dose of unwelcome truth. After all, not only was Chloe's boyfriend still unaware she drank that liter of cum, he didn't even know that Chloe's stint working the sorority's kissing booth had turned into an all-day anything-goes fuckfest. In her defense, Chloe had initially balked at Zoe's proposal to turn the kissing booth into a fuck booth, but Zoe had reassured her that if all the customers wore condoms, it would technically be less intimate than kissing—after all, the skin of her patrons' penises would technically not even contact the inside of her vagina, and not a drop of their semen would spatter the walls of her uterus. Chloe liked the sound of that, and convinced herself that her boyfriend would agree... at least until their woefully inadequate supply of condoms ran out and Zoe took off to buy more, only to disappear for hours while a parade of impatient fuck-booth customers raw-dogged Chloe into a stupor.

By the time Zoe returned bearing Costco's biggest bulk-sized box of condoms ("SUPER-SLUT VALUE PACK," blared a surprisingly indiscreet starburst on the box), Chloe was so hopelessly cum-filled that Zoe figured she was no doubt knocked up by now anyway, and promptly left to return the condoms for a refund, ignoring Chloe's desperate cries for help. But Chloe couldn't blame Zoe for abandoning her; for one thing, the cock fucking her throat at the time had rendered her pleas indecipherable, and for another, the scrotum rhythmically smacking her in the eyes probably made her look pretty silly. More importantly, Zoe was understandably peeved that most of the men hadn't even paid, rendering their fundraiser a complete bust. Chloe knew that was her fault; by allowing herself to get so agitated by the succession of bare dicks gushing seed into her unprotected holes, she had failed to notice that her early customers had filled the donation jar with their used condoms, which probably confused the later patrons into thinking the whole thing was free. Considering that her boyfriend had disapproved of her working the kissing booth in the first place, Chloe worried that he might be especially disappointed if he ever heard she spent the whole day getting railed.

"Look, I'm just not sure he'd understand," said Chloe. "But I really do hate keeping secrets from him."

"Aw, loosen up. Actually, you gotta be pretty loose by now!" laughed Zoe. Chloe didn't appreciate the subtle dig at her vaginal slack. Her boyfriend had always praised her tight little pussy, and she had prided herself on reserving it exclusively for him. She had originally waxed it smooth for his benefit, not for the hordes of strangers who had lately been stretching it around their significantly-larger penises. Now she was in a state of constant worry that her boyfriend would notice her pussy was not as tight and snug as it once had been. Fortunately, it had thus far retained its youthful elasticity, recovering with remarkable speed from being pounded at great length by scores of unfamiliar cocks. Her ass, too, had returned to normal, and her sphincter retained more-or-less full functionality, despite her certainty on more than one occasion that it had been destroyed for good.

Realizing that her attempts to stand up for herself only prompted further insult, Chloe let the matter drop, confident that the day would bring no further problems. She and Zoe were going into the city to hang out and picnic at the park. Chloe looked forward to the warm sunshine and cool breeze, a wholesome fresh start for her sorority life. Best of all, she foresaw no way it could somehow devolve into her being used yet again as a pincushion for cocks.

The girls headed for the subway station. Chloe had hoped they'd be taking Zoe's car, but Zoe insisted that public transportation was the responsible, environmentally-friendly choice. Chloe tried to explain that she had never liked the subway. Perhaps it was irrational, but as a nubile young woman, being in an enclosed space surrounded by mostly male strangers made her feel vulnerable, even unsafe. But Zoe argued that Chloe wouldn't be alone -- they'd be riding the train together. Standing on the platform beside her friend, Chloe began to feel better about the whole thing... until the train pulled into the station and the doors parted to reveal the car was standing-room-only.

As the girls squeezed aboard, Chloe was hit by the funk of tightly packed male bodies and noticed there wasn't another female aboard the train. Just men of all shapes, sizes and colors. Men all around them, pressing up against them, eyeing them up and down, Chloe in particular. Her soft yellow sundress suddenly felt all too flimsy.

"I told you this was a bad idea," Chloe whispered to her friend. "This is way too crowded."

Zoe looked around. "I see the problem," she said, "All these big hard cocks take up too much room."

"What?!" cried Chloe, startled.

"Just look," replied Zoe. "Everyone in here has a huge rock-hard cock."

Chloe looked around. Sure enough, all the crotches of the men immediately surrounding her bulged with massive pants-tenting erections. Just then Chloe felt a firm phallus press against the crack of her ass through her sundress fabric. Soon men on either side were rubbing their own tentpoles against her hips.

"Oh my gosh, you're right," whispered Chloe. "We're surrounded by big penises! What are we gonna do?"

"Well," proffered Zoe nonchalantly, "It would save a lot of space if we just put them inside you."

"Inside me?!" Just what was Zoe was trying to say? Actually, Chloe had a pretty good idea, but hoped she was wrong.

"Yeah, you know. Inside your ass and pussy," explained Zoe. Yep, that was what Chloe was afraid of, all right.

"How would that help?!"

"Well, if they're inside of you, they're not taking up space out here, and that means more room for everyone."

Chloe had to admit, that did make sense, but she was probably missing something. Zoe had a knack for arguments that felt airtight just long enough for Chloe to find herself made "airtight," in the sense of having all her holes filled by cocks. That was how Zoe had convinced Chloe to be the "greeter" at their sorority's recent co-ed party, even after Chloe learned that her duties would entail allowing all male guests to empty their balls into her prior to entry. As Zoe explained, it was a simple matter of safety. To discourage these notoriously horny college men from attempting to take advantage of any of their dear sorority sisters, it was only logical to require them to satiate their primal appetites upon arrival. Chloe certainly did not want to risk her sisters being sexually assaulted, so she felt she had no choice but to agree. And she never tried to back out, not even when she learned the greeter was more commonly referred to as the "safety slut." Not even when she was leashed to the porch on a chain. Not even when Zoe failed to provide condoms but insisted she collect all the cum inside her to avoid making a mess on the porch. And not even when she learned she would never be able to join the party herself because the men would be sent back out every twenty minutes to fuck her again to ensure their sexual urges never rose to a dangerous level. Technically all that made perfect sense, so while she was being spit-roasted by two guys who took turns yanking on her chain leash to choke her with her own dog collar, Chloe took pride in the fact that no one was getting raped.

But later, as she licked and slurped up the excess cum that had accidentally leaked onto the porch, Chloe had started to have second thoughts. Maybe it was the splinter in her tongue, maybe it was Zoe's high heel pressing against the back of her head to steer her mouth toward the next cum puddle, or maybe it was Zoe's explanation of why they couldn't simply use a mop ("What's the point of getting a mop all gross when we've got a cum sponge like you already here? A mop would never be the same again after getting all that cum on it. We'd have to throw it out. Anything with that much cum on it is trash."), but Chloe began to suspect that she might not be getting the respect she deserved. To be fair, Zoe was probably just joking, based on how hard the other girls laughed. But just to be on the safe side, Chloe thought she'd better subject Zoe's subway space-saving plan to extra scrutiny.

"Well first of all," said Chloe, casting a nervous glance at the improbably long, girthy bulge rubbing her right hip. "I don't think they'd even fit."

"Oh come on, you could at least fit one or two."

"Zoe, putting one or two cocks in me is not going to make a difference," said Chloe, confident reason would prevail.

"You're right," said Zoe. "Three or four would be better."

Whoops. Chloe quickly moved to clarify: "I mean, it still wouldn't even save that much space."

"Every little bit helps. If you can make everybody on this train just a little bit more comfortable, don't you think it would be selfish not to?"

"I guess..." Chloe said, at a loss. Zoe had cornered her with not only logic but guilt. She felt momentarily ashamed that she had ever considered refusing to let the men around her holster their throbbing cocks in the moist, warm holes of her tender nineteen-year-old body.

"Great!" chirped Zoe. "You heard her, guys! Let's put those cocks inside her."

Chloe gasped as she felt a bare cock against the skin of her buttocks. The penis behind her had emerged from its tent and was now poking up under her dress, rubbing against her thong, between her cheeks like a hot dog nestled in a bun. This startled Chloe back to her senses and her suspicion returned. As logical and compassionate as it might be, Chloe couldn't help feeling that there was something vaguely objectifying about Zoe offering up her body as a convenient cock storage compartment. But, she worried, would saying so sound too bitchy?

Just then, the hands that had been rubbing and squeezing her soft, smooth ass cheeks abruptly pulled down her thong, and soon the head of the penis cleaving her cheeks pressed itself against her asshole, smearing it with copious amounts of pre-cum. Chloe gulped, worried the lubrication might be insufficient. But with everyone so excited about Zoe's idea, she didn't want to be a buzzkill, so she decided she'd better just try to relax her sphincter.

The head pushed itself in, forcing her asshole open, less painfully than Chloe expected. Her numerous recent anal poundings had apparently made entry much easier. A few thrusts later and the cock was buried to the hilt inside her. Chloe realized she had been lifted off the floor, and was now suspended in the air by the powerful cock in her ass, braced by the man pulling her arms backward to keep her impaled upon it. As her Nike-clad feet dangled, her thong slid to her ankles, hanging off one foot as it caught on the tongue of her pristine Air Force 1.

"Here," said the next man, "I'll put mine away next." He lifted Chloe's legs into the air, then shoved the head of his massive, veiny member into her pussy. Chloe grunted. It was one of the bigger ones she'd experienced—that she could remember, anyway. During her previous marathon gangbangs she'd often blacked out—sometimes from sheer exhaustion, but more frequently from having her airway cockblocked while being throatfucked for minutes on end, or from getting needlessly choked all the time by men eagerly copying their favorite porno trends—which made it hard to keep track of all the penis sizes she'd experienced. But she was pretty sure she'd never taken one this big while conscious. Definitely not with another one so big already parked in her rear. The cock's owner grabbed her buttocks for leverage and his large, strong hands squeezed hard as he pulled her onto his manhood. After several rough and forceful shoves, his cock finally slammed balls-deep into her pussy. Chloe gasped.

"Ahh, it's feeling nicer in here already," proclaimed Zoe. "Don't you feel less crammed?"

"Not... exactly," grunted Chloe. After all the hassle of getting DP'ed by two giant cocks, she still wasn't convinced Zoe's solution was really making a difference. In fact, she had a vague sense that she'd been had. But Chloe found it difficult to think clearly, as the men sandwiching her thrust harder and harder. Just when she felt she was near grabbing onto a thought, it would slip away, as the cock pounding her cervix and the cock ravaging her rectum pressed up against each other. The man in front grabbed her sundress and tore it open, greedily kneading and sucking on her breasts. As her sensitive nipples sprung to attention at the flicking of the strange man's tongue, Chloe finally realized what was bothering her.

"Zoe!" she yelled. "They're fucking me!"

"Well, duh," said Zoe.

Zoe didn't seem to understand. It was bad enough being used as a cock receptacle, but at least she could reassure herself that it served a useful purpose. But these men were treating this as some sort of sexual opportunity -- like she was just some cheap slutty cumdump! And despite the multiple misunderstandings that had lately led to myriad men's members dumping their cum in her cunt, Chloe was adamant that a cheap slutty cumdump she was not. "You said they were just putting their cocks in me to free up space!"

"Chill out," said Zoe nonchalantly. "It is to free up space. See, once the cocks cum in you, they won't be so big and hard anymore."

Once again, Zoe just made sense. Chloe tried to formulate a response between gasping for air as the cocks churned her internal organs. "But, but... do they have to cum in me?"

"Yes. They have to cum in you, Chloe. They all have to cum in you or this is all a big waste."

Chloe hated when they all had to cum in her. She had told Zoe many times how she was not on birth control, how her prince of a boyfriend believed it was unfair, patriarchal bullshit that women bore the responsibility of preventing unwanted pregnancy, and so he voluntarily and nobly donned a condom every time they made love, the loss of penile sensitivity a small price to pay to express his sensitivity to the plight of women. The only downside was that every time scores of other men shot Chloe full of jizz, impregnation was practically guaranteed. But Zoe did not think this was a big deal, and would simply drag Chloe down to the pharmacy and feed her a few Plan B pills. The pharmacist would usually warn the girls not to rely on it as a primary form of birth control, and nag them about how taking more than one pill at a time was not recommended, but Zoe would simply explain that with the amount of cum that got pumped into Chloe Cumdump here, it was probably necessary. Then Zoe would invite the pharmacist to fuck Chloe's face until she could wash down the pills with his cum, and that would shut him up about the "correct dosage."

Once, after Zoe had generously arranged to raise the grades of their entire sorority by offering up Chloe for a particularly brutal fuck session with all their sisters' male professors (who turned out to be some of the most gleefully cruel and sadistic bastards to run a train on Chloe yet), Chloe arrived at the pharmacy looking exceptionally dead-eyed and broken of spirit. This pitiful vacant stare, along with her torn clothing, tear-streaked mascara, bruised neck, and the river of cum running down her inner thigh, must have prompted in the pharmacist a fit of guilt over his complicity, because he suddenly asked Chloe if she were a victim of sex trafficking. To set his mind at ease, Zoe suggested he piledrive Chloe behind the pharmacy counter for several hours, which was made possible by his easy access to Viagra and various uppers. Afterwards, as his ejaculate spilled out of Chloe's overflowing pussy onto her dazed face and mouth below, the pharmacist agreed not to ask any more questions, since even if Chloe were a sex slave, the bigger crime would be depriving anyone of the chance to creampie this dumb whore's magnificent snatch.

And so, since procuring Plan B had become such a chore, this new part of the plan that involved everyone cumming in her was an entirely unwelcome development. Chloe tried to complain, but was being fucked so vigorously by this point that it was all she could do to catch her breath.

Meanwhile, she heard more men pipe up: "Hey, I'd like to help save some room too." "Yeah, me too." As the new men gathered around, Chloe felt the tip of another cock pressing against the edge of her pussy, preparing to force its way in alongside the current occupant. Yet another cock tip slid toward her already-full asshole. Chloe couldn't see what they were packing, but she did see Zoe's eyes go wide. "Hoo boy," marveled Zoe. "Look at those monster dongs. Yeah, it'll definitely free up a ton of space to stow those inside her."

Damfino88
Damfino88
110 Followers
12