Chloe and Zoe on the Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoe, wait," gasped Chloe. "How big are they?"

Zoe shrugged. "Big for a cock, but small for a fire extinguisher."

"Oh my god! Which one?"

"Both of them! Isn't that great? The bigger the cocks we put inside you, the more space we'll save!"

"They're never going to fit!"

"I'll tell you where they don't fit. Out here on the train!" laughed Zoe. "Anyway, let's bury these in your cooch."

Chloe screamed through gritted teeth as the huge new cocks muscled their way in beside the large cocks already fucking her. Despite the strain, the previous cocks had actually gone in more easily than Chloe had expected, but this additional pair was every bit the challenge she feared. Couldn't they see that Chloe's holes had already reached their maximum circumference? Perhaps with smaller cocks she could have taken double vaginal and double anal penetration at once, but not with this bizarre confluence of extraordinarily well-hung subway commuters.

Chloe began to feel irritated by the men's stubborn persistence. Why waste time with an effort so futile? Her annoyance had nearly eclipsed the pain when her heedlessly abused orifices miraculously gave way. The newcomer cocks made their own room, commandingly stretching Chloe's openings to demand accommodation. There were now two massive cocks in her vagina and two more in her anus, all thrusting insistently like the pistons of an engine -- that is, if you could fit four pistons in two cylinders without shattering the engine block. As for Chloe, she felt she was about to shatter, if not in body, then certainly in mind. Any more would break her, of that she was certain.

"Oof, that's a tight squeeze," Chloe heard Zoe say. She was relieved that even Zoe could see there was no more that could be asked of her. If she could just endure this, perhaps her body would remain just intact enough to one day recover. But then Zoe added, "Okay, one more and that's it."

Chloe tried to mount a well-reasoned objection, but all that emerged from her mouth was "NNNGGGHH!"

"She says go for it," said Zoe, who always seemed to misunderstand Chloe's grunts at times like this.

Another man squeezed in in front of Chloe, somehow between the other two. As he shoved his way in, Chloe felt her pussy stretch again, this time barely putting up a fight. This guy was big too, but thankfully longer and less girthy. Even so, Chloe was sure her pussy was doomed to be floppy forever. Her boyfriend would definitely notice.

The five men fucked her holes harder and harder. Chloe didn't think they could keep up the pace, but they fed off each other's energy and hammered her holes past several subway stops. There was no denying it -- this was no longer a simple courtesy of offering her body as a convenient cock locker, as demeaning as that would have been. No, this was yet another gratuitously extreme gangbang, and she was the barely-human receptacle for their semen. And yet, to her even greater shame, she was beginning to feel aroused by the quintet of cocks relentlessly bruising her innards. As her breaths quickened and she crested ever closer to an unlikely orgasm, the humiliation and degradation somehow enhanced her pleasure. Yes, her boyfriend would hate her. She was a worthless, stupid, gullible whore! Chloe Cumdump indeed!

Abandoning herself to this paroxysm of self-loathing, Chloe came hard, releasing pained but euphoric cries of passion that shocked even herself. This put the men over the top. They came in glorious unison, flooding Chloe's womb and large intestine with a torrent of cum, spasm after spasm spurting spunk for an impossibly long time. Chloe swore she felt her belly bulging with voluminous quantities of cum, but surely that was her imagination. Or so she thought, until Zoe elbowed her sloshing belly with annoyance, sarcastically muttering, "Great, now it's getting cramped in here again."

One by one, the men pulled out. letting a spent, sweaty Chloe flop to the floor, cushioned only by her ample bosom and semen-inflated abdomen. Her face hit the floor hard—that bruise would be hard to explain—and she laid there panting, ass sticking up, dripping cum from her gaping holes. As her ecstasy subsided, she was left with only shame, and not the naughty, thrilling kind but the kind heavy with lingering regret, crushing her with despair over letting herself down yet again. Once more she was the faithless girlfriend who had cuckolded her true love, potentially wrecking her life and body forever. The one consolation was that at least, perhaps, she had succeeded in freeing up space on the train, by containing, then draining, five enormous cocks that had been crowding everyone.

"Now you've done it," said Zoe.

"Y-you mean it worked?" stammered Chloe. "I'm done?"

"No," said Zoe. "I meant, you made such a spectacle of yourself that now everyone's cocks are big and hard!"

Chloe looked up with horror to see even more men holding their huge erections.

"Well, at least we've got somewhere to put them," said Zoe.

The men wasted no time pouncing on Chloe. What was left of her sundress was promptly ripped to shreds. Her limp body was lifted by countless hands and forcibly contorted into whatever unlikely shapes would accommodate the maximum number of penises stuffing all her holes at any given moment. This time the men didn't neglect to access cock storage via her mouth, and soon two of them were alternating thrusts as they plumbed the depths of her throat. At some point a third cock might have joined them, but Chloe was losing feeling in her jaw, so it was impossible to be sure. Chloe felt her belly expand further as more cocks pumped cum into her overflowing ass and pussy. She didn't even dare think about how many cocks were simultaneously sharing those orifices by this point. Men who couldn't squeeze into a hole pressed their erections between her tits and plastered her chest with their hot sticky seed. Chloe felt a cock between her toes and realized one of her feet was now bare; she absently hoped they would leave her the sneaker -- the pair was collectible and had been a rare colorway.

As the cocks fucking her face ejaculated into her mouth and throat, Chloe heard a chime. She strained to glance toward the opening doors and spotted Zoe getting off the train! Once the spent cocks vacated her mouth hole, Chloe tried to call out, but found herself merely gurgling and choking on cum. Zoe paused and turned around.

Finally, Chloe's fatigued mouth muscles managed to form words. "Zoe! Where are you going?" she slurred, sounding like she'd had a shot of Novocain.

"The park. This is my stop," said Zoe matter-of-factly.

"You can't just leave me here!"

"I have to," shrugged Zoe. "If you leave, where will everyone put their cocks?"

For that, Chloe had no answer. Despite her best efforts, there was still no way to be sure whether she was merely being selfish in the face of Zoe's logical reasoning or whether Zoe was deliberately chipping away at her very humanity by manipulating her into extreme sexual degradation and humiliation for the sake of what could only be sick amusement. Though Chloe struggled to reach a verdict, her thoughts remained cloudy, and she wasn't sure whether to blame the afterglow of her powerful orgasm, the distracting horde of men still ravaging her poor, worn-out body, or perhaps mild brain damage sustained from the oxygen-deprivation-induced blackouts she'd suffered during previous gangbangs. But in the face of such uncertainty, Chloe figured it was only fair to give Zoe the benefit of the doubt. "Good point," she choked meekly. Satisfied, Zoe sauntered out.

But something in Zoe's parting smirk triggered in Chloe a moment of clarity. She did it again! thought Chloe, annoyed. At last, she knew for sure she had to speak up. Chloe opened her mouth and shouted, "Zo—" only for her mouth to be plugged up with a fresh, firm cock. Chloe desperately watched Zoe disappear into the crowd, at least until two more cocks jizzed directly into her eyes, turning her vision blurry and white. She thought she heard Zoe's voice out on the platform, shouting something like "Hey guys, there's a cum dumpster on that train offering free cock storage in all her holes!" followed by the sound of men stampeding to board her subway car. Then two more cocks shot their loads into her ear canals, and she couldn't hear much either.

Chloe felt her hard-won revelation about Zoe drifting away along with her senses as an endless supply of enormous cocks pummeled her sore body into a state of disconnected numbness, to which she finally surrendered, resigned to her fate. Soon she was undisturbed by thoughts or feelings, and all that remained was Chloe Cumdump, a nominally-sentient piece of fuckmeat dimly aware of nothing more than the steady clack-clack of the subway train hurtling down the track, transmitted through the vibrations of the multiple dicks fucking her in every hole for hours until the entire concept of time seemed to melt away.

12