Chloe and Zoe Save the Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, one of the sorority sisters cut in. "Hold on! Chloe, what kind of dumb idea is this? It's our sorority picnic and you made a game that only the boys can play?!"

Chloe wasn't sure what to say, and she also wasn't sure if she was allowed to talk or what she was supposed to do with the cum in her mouth, but luckily Zoe jumped in. "Of course girls can play. You can aim the jizz shooter."

This turned out to be a perfect solution. The guys were all too happy to let the girls operate their jizz shooters. Different strategies began to emerge. Some players racked up points within a single target--filling the 25-point zone with all the shots turned out to be a reliable way to get an easy 125 points or so. Cum soon filled Chloe's mouth and started to dribble out, so Zoe told her just to swallow it so the area wouldn't get too messy.

Other players grew irate when they tried for 100s, only to get blocked by Chloe's ill-timed blinking.

"This game is rigged!"

"Yeah, the target's broken!"

"I'm sorry," said Chloe, embarrassed. "I can't control it; it's a reflex."

Luckily Zoe came to the rescue again. Once she positioned herself behind the target and reached around to hold Chloe's eyelids open with her fingers, the players' fortunes changed. Load after salty, stinging load squirted directly into the now-teary-and-bloodshot 100-point zones.

A new strategy emerged: hit both 100s, fill the 25 with as many shots as possible (moving around to hit the 50s was deemed too time-consuming and risky for all but the most daring players--or those most confident in their jizz supply), and finish by dribbling the remainder on the 10s. Point totals shot up to the 320-330 range. A few jokers made a point of shooting their loads directly up Chloe's nostrils, but Zoe assured Chloe that they got no points for that, even though everyone cheered and laughed and clapped.

Everything was going smoothly. Even an hour into the game there was no sign of anyone getting bored. In fact, the supply of jizz-bearing men constantly replenished itself, just as Zoe had predicted.

Unfortunately, as Chloe strained to see the new arrivals through the cum in her eyes, she was startled to spot her boyfriend making his way across the park!

"Zoe!" Chloe hissed. "My boyfriend's here! I thought you said you called him and told him not to come!"

"You told me not to," said Zoe.

"But then you convinced me to let you," said Chloe.

"I did? Well, you should have said so," said Zoe. "Honestly that whole conversation was very confusing."

Chloe tried to remember what they had said, but for some reason, the cum clogging her nose and ears and burning her eyes made it hard to think. In any case, it was too late. Any second now her boyfriend would see her and be heartbroken at her sticky betrayal!

Chloe didn't know what to do. Running away wouldn't work, would it? She simply froze, allowing the game to continue, guiltily bracing herself for whatever might happen next. No matter how horrible his reaction was, she knew she deserved it.

"Oh my god, what is going on?!" Chloe's boyfriend cried when he saw Zoe holding Chloe's eyes open, just as a sorority sister with perfect aim filled them with cum from the spurting cock she was jerking off. This ambitious player had chosen to shoot for hundreds with every shot she had. Thanks to the virile cock at her disposal and its uncommonly reliable aim, she had landed a full ten shots in the 100 point zones, five hits in each whore's-eye, before dropping the dregs on the 10s.

"One thousand fifty! A new record!" announced Zoe, wiping off her own cum-spattered fingers on Chloe's hair. Then she turned to Chloe's boyfriend and explained, "It's our picnic activity. Target practice."

"This is disgusting," said Chloe's boyfriend. "Who would ever volunteer for this?"

For a moment, Chloe was confused. Then she gradually realized, to her great relief, that her face was covered in so many thick layers of cum that her boyfriend didn't even know it was her! His expression showed no hint of recognition, just simple shock and disgust. If she didn't say a word, maybe he wouldn't figure it out. Her boyfriend's question hung in the air. It was all up to Zoe now. Would she cover for her?

"Oh, just some stupid whore," Zoe answered at last. "You know, your typical lump of brain-fried fuckmeat with no human dignity left."

"I guess she'd have to be," Chloe's boyfriend agreed with a shrug.

"Oh she is," Zoe said gleefully. "So do you want to try? Take a turn shooting some spunk on this cumbucket?"

Chloe gulped, in the process swallowing her latest mouthful of cum. Part of her hoped her boyfriend would take a turn. Ironically, he had never covered her in his cum, and part of her now longed for him to do so. What better seed to be drenched in than that of the man she actually loved?

But if he did play, it would be a betrayal. As far as he knew, she was just some random slut. And her beloved beau would never spray his seed on some random slut. On the other hand, if he did, might it slightly absolve her of a minuscule shred of her own guilt?

For a moment, he seemed tempted, but finally he answered, "No way. I have a girlfriend to whom I'm faithful. And even if I didn't, I'd never go near anyone who has that little self-respect. Whoever's under all that cum must be an extremely worthless slutty whore."

"Oh, she is," said Zoe brightly. Then she turned to Chloe. "You are an extremely worthless slutty whore, aren't you?"

Chloe nodded and forced a smile, playing along.

"Anyway," said her boyfriend, "Where's Chloe?" Chloe hoped her boyfriend didn't notice the other picnickers stifling giggles.

"She's sick today," said Zoe. "She couldn't make it. Did she forget to tell you?"

"I guess she did," said Chloe's boyfriend, irritated. "I can't believe she made me drive all the way out here and didn't even tell me she was sick. Should I go see her?"

"No, she doesn't want you to catch what she has. You'd better just go home."

Chloe's boyfriend stormed off. Chloe hated seeing him upset like this and didn't know how she would fix it later, but she couldn't help feeling glad that the immediate crisis was over.

"You owe me," said Zoe.

"I--" Chloe started to say, but then the next player shot a load of cum directly into the back of her throat and it went down the wrong pipe and she started coughing uncontrollably. In any case, Chloe knew it was true. She was already indebted to Zoe for covering for her picnic-planning failure with this clever game idea, but Zoe had even had her back when her boyfriend showed up. Despite the constant jokes about how Chloe was a worthless cumdump, Zoe was a true friend.

After the boyfriend scare, the next few hours were smooth sailing. Players lined up all day. Chloe's head and chest were completely caked in cum, which ran down her body into her shorts, soaking into every fiber of her cotton thong panties. As she felt the wetness pressing against her pussy, Chloe wondered if this would necessitate another bothersome trip to the pharmacy.

Eventually the players began to complain that the game could use a refresh. They were getting bored of the same old targets, which they could barely see since Chloe was covered in so much cum. The picnic was over, so there was no real need to continue, but seeing as they had a bit of daylight left, Zoe figured they could keep the fun going. "What do you say, Chloe?"

"What?" said Chloe. "I can't hear you. There's too much cum in my ears." Despite the difficulty of incorporating the 50-point zones into a multi-target strategy, enough players had tried a 50-point-only approach that Chloe's ear canals were densely packed with cum. One gifted shooter had managed 500 points on one ear alone! Chloe was surprised that the cum had muffled the sound so thoroughly -- even more effectively than earplugs. She wondered if it was somehow gumming up her eardrums.

"Sounds like she's on board with changing the targets," announced Zoe to the cheering crowd. She spun Chloe around and pushed her face down into the dirt, with her ass sticking up, then removed Chloe's cum-soaked shorts and panties.

"Zoe, what's going on?" called Chloe. "I can't see. Everything is cloudy. I think my eyes are glazed with cum." Chloe couldn't hear any reply, but she felt the familiar wet tip of a permanent marker drawing circles around her ass and pussy holes.

"Who's ready for the bonus round?" shouted Zoe as she labeled the asshole a 200-point zone and the pussy as 300 points. But as she surveyed the new targets, she realized there was a problem. The fun was in seeing the jizz go into the target, but this would be the closed-eye problem all over again.

"These targets are too small," Zoe said matter-of-factly. "It'll be more fun if they're gaping."

Chloe still couldn't hear Zoe, but when she felt Zoe's finger, lubed up with olive oil from the picnic, slide into her asshole, followed by the rest of her fingers arranged in a tapered shape, Chloe knew what was about to happen. After all, it wasn't the first time Zoe had anally fisted her.

During their sex education talk, Zoe had also educated the freshmen on proper fisting technique. She had started by explaining how, despite the term "fisting," it was important to point the fingers and shape the well-lubed hand into a long, narrow-ish cone. Since Chloe's pussy was still full of cum from the condom testing, Zoe demonstrated on Chloe's anus. Despite Zoe's proper technique, Chloe still found it to be a bit much to bear, especially since back then, her body hadn't yet been used and stretched by quite so many cocks.

But Chloe had to admit that it was better than the improper technique, which Zoe had demonstrated next, roughly shoving her balled-up fist into Chloe's asshole by force. "See how she's screaming? That's how you know this is wrong," Zoe had told the startled dorm dwellers. She soberly warned the students that any kind of fisting was a very risky practice that risked destroying their sphincters permanently, then gave them all a chance to practice on Chloe. Some of them were pretty terrible at it, but by the end of the night everyone was sliding in their whole hand like fisting experts.

In any case, the experience meant that Chloe could tell just what was happening when Zoe extracted her hand and allowed two eagerly helpful men to take over. Chloe knew the best thing to do was to try and relax, but it wasn't easy. Before long there was a meaty hand vigorously pumping into her large intestine while the muscled forearm attached to it stretched her asshole ever wider. Meanwhile another man double-fisted her pussy, spreading it even wider than her ass.

To keep Chloe's annoying screams from disturbing anyone else in the park, Zoe stuffed the cum-soaked panties into Chloe's mouth. Chloe realized Zoe must not have remembered that her sinuses were filled with cum too, because with the panties in her mouth, she could barely breathe. Even so, they came in handy. As the men's arms continued stretching her open, it was helpful to have the panties to bite down on. And on the bright side, the tears streaming down her face washed so much cum out of her eyes that she could almost see again!

By the time they were done with all the fisting, Chloe felt her ass and pussy gaping more than ever before, potentially beyond recovery. Though she feared the lifelong medical consequences, Chloe knew Zoe wouldn't have risked prolapsing her anus if it hadn't been essential to the picnic game.

The players excitedly resumed the game, but as load after load landed in Chloe's wide-open holes with ease, the players began to complain that the game was now way too easy, likening it to playing cornhole with an opening the size of a basketball hoop.

"Sorry," Zoe said unapologetically. "But how was I supposed to know this dumb slut's weak, worn-out holes would stretch so much?"

The players agreed that Zoe was right; it was all Chloe's fault. "Chloe Cumdump ruined our game," they groused.

But that didn't stop them from continuing to play. Chloe wondered how much longer it would go on. Aside from the shocking pain of the aggressive fisting, after so many hours she was honestly getting bored. She still couldn't hear much, and while her eyes had begun to clear up there wasn't much to look at but the dirt her face was pressed into, especially since Zoe kept her foot pressed on Chloe's head to hold her in position.

At least her tears had soaked into the dirt immediately beneath her cheek, softening it into a slightly-more-comfortable spot of mud. And thankfully, Zoe didn't seem to mind when Chloe managed to push the panties out of her mouth so she could breathe without the waterboarding-like experience of sucking air through cum-soaked fabric. Chloe tried to alleviate her boredom by counting the globs of spunk she felt landing inside her, but as the semen in each hole began to pool, it became more difficult to sense each individual shot, and exhausted, she slipped off to sleep.

Ninety minutes and ninety players later, both of Chloe's gaping holes were filled to the brim with cum and the players once again had to figure out how to proceed. Zoe felt it would be inconsiderate to dump it out and leave a mess in the public park.

Since Chloe's body was nothing but a cum receptacle anyway, Zoe argued that they should just push the cum deeper inside of it: "You know, like how you use a plunger to push things down a toilet. Only this is a meat toilet for cum."

But what would they use as the "plunger"? Zoe worried that fisting Chloe again might make her already overstretched holes even larger, which would further degrade their game. So the best tools for the job would be hard cocks.

Chloe stirred awake as two strong, young, naked men lifted her body, taking care not to spill the cum from her holes. Zoe rearranged Chloe into position as the men lowered her back to the ground. Chloe found herself with her shoulders on the ground, with her ass in the air, folded so that her legs hung down with her ankles by her head.

Curious to inspect the damage to her gaping holes, Chloe attempted to lean her pussy into view, only to inadvertently pour a half-dozen ounces of cum into her own mouth. As Chloe choked and sputtered, Zoe scolded her for making a mess, which they were trying to avoid.

Next, Zoe's two well-endowed volunteers positioned themselves back-to-back, over either hole, and prepared to double-piledrive Chloe in order to pump the cum deeper inside her. But when they lowered their impressively girthy cocks into her, it was like dipping straws into glasses of milk. There was so much slack around their cocks that any thrusting just ended up splashing the cum out rather than pushing it in. Fortunately, most of the cum that splashed out landed on Chloe's face, thus keeping the dirt on the ground clean, but it was still a problem.

The trouble, Zoe realized, was that Chloe's holes were now so loose that one cock each was not enough to seal them tightly. They would have to solve the problem methodically, one hole at a time. Zoe ordered the men to start with Chloe's asshole, into which both men inserted their cocks with ease.

With her sphincter already stretched, Chloe found the nice, full feeling of two hot, meaty rods sliding in and out of her ass to be not altogether unpleasant. She realized that her nap must have refreshed her, since prior to falling asleep she'd barely been able to contemplate the idea of pleasure.

Zoe inspected the situation and observed that even with two cocks in it, Chloe's asshole still felt slack. It would require three cocks to fill snugly. Chloe gasped as the third cock pressed its way in, but was surprised to find it was not as bad as she'd feared. Yes, her anus had already been pushed way beyond its limits, but the tightness was satisfying, and the additional strain was just enough to get her adrenaline pumping. Once all three cocks were in place, Zoe gave the go-ahead to fuck Chloe's ass vigorously.

As the thrusting picked up speed, Chloe found herself writhing in response. There were certain sensations that she had admittedly never experienced with her boyfriend, who had always blanched at sodomizing her. Part of her was grateful that someone was doing it, even if it wasn't him. Chloe would have been shocked at herself for even having this thought, if her mind were not at that moment being overtaken by raw sensation and the pursuit of further body-breaking ecstasy.

Soon, Chloe heard herself gasping and moaning like a horny slut, and was startled by the realization that she was orgasming from three cocks violently pounding her shattered anus, as well as the fact that she could hear again. Perhaps her wails of pleasure had somehow created enough pressure to clear her ear canals.

Meanwhile, Zoe kept tabs on the true objective of the exercise. She noted that some cum still squirted out around the edges of the asshole but the men seemed to be succeeding in pumping most of it deeper into Chloe's colon.

"That should do it, boys. Let's pull out and check our progress," said Zoe.

"No! Don't stop!" yelled Chloe involuntarily between moans. That was all the men needed to hear. They kept jackhammering Chloe's asshole, and as her cries climaxed, so did they, grunting loudly as their three cocks simultaneously pumped a new flood of semen into her ass.

"Well that was counterproductive," snipped Zoe. "Thanks a lot, Chloe Cumdump."

Chloe was too busy catching her breath to reply, and in any case she wasn't in much position to object to the nickname, having just demanded that three men cum in her broken butt.

Next, Zoe and a new crop of volunteers went to work on the problem of Chloe's cum-filled pussy. Zoe figured there was plenty of room to force the pool of cum through Chloe's cervix and into her womb if they could just pump it hard enough. Three large cocks formed a decent seal, but Zoe insisted on squeezing in a fourth, "just to be safe."

"Zoe, no! Three is plenty!" Chloe cried as she began to regain her senses.

"Shh! You're disturbing the peace again," Zoe scolded, picking up the now-crusty, dirt-caked panties and shoving them back into Chloe's mouth. Chloe's muffled protests gradually faded as she was overcome by the taste of stale, dried cum and sensation of the fourth massive cock stretching her overtaxed pussy even further.

Chloe couldn't help feeling guilty as her pussy began hungrily throbbing with desire, but she consoled herself that she was only human. After all, what girl wouldn't be aroused by all this?

The four volunteers did their best to shove the cum into Chloe's womb, but again undid some of their own progress when Chloe's accidental cries of "Don't stop! Fill me up!" prompted them to add three massive loads of their own into the mix.

When they finally pulled out, it was unclear if the cum had truly been pushed into Chloe's uterus or simply splashed out, and the whole area was a cum-splattered mess despite their best efforts. But whatever had happened, Chloe's gaping holes were now mostly empty and ready for refilling.

Zoe looked around. Even though the picnic had been over for hours, more people were arriving all the time. Word had gotten out about the game and there were plenty of newcomers eager to play who had yet to try the original targets. It seemed a shame to turn them away, especially with all the freshly-cleared space for cum in Chloe's holes. Zoe had an idea. She cut loose the ropes that had been binding Chloe's wrists.

Chloe spat out her panties. Out of breath, she panted, "Is it over? Are we done?"

"Not just yet," said Zoe.

Zoe helped up Chloe and removed the ripped-up, cum-stained remains of Chloe's treasured old T-shirt, leaving her naked except for her socks and Chucks. Next Zoe laid Chloe on her back on a picnic table, perpendicular to the table length, so that Chloe's head hung over one side while her ass rested on the edge of the other side.