Chloe and Zoe Save the Picnic

Story Info
Zoe ropes her friend Chloe into being a jizz target.
9.5k words
4.46
35k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damfino88
Damfino88
110 Followers

Content warning: dubious consent, nonconsent, rape

---

Despite her blonde-bombshell looks, Chloe had always been a good girl. She had started dating her boyfriend early in high school, when she was still in her awkward phase. By the time she had blossomed into a gorgeous, long-legged, big-breasted, round-bottomed potential sexpot, she was long since out of the dating pool, much to the chagrin of the horny guys in her school, who couldn't understand why she spent all her time in a lovesick daze with some milquetoast nerd who waited three years to have sex with her because he wanted to be certain that their lovemaking would be more than a fleeting expression of lust.

Even Chloe had struggled with the long wait to consummate, but she admired her boyfriend's integrity, and was glad she would never be a mere notch on a bedpost, used for her body and thoughtlessly cast aside. She and her beau planned to marry as soon as they both graduated college, at which point they would finally enjoy unprotected sex for its intended purpose of starting a family.

But spending high school in a love bubble had left Chloe without much experience socializing. Not only had she never dated anyone else, she spent so much time with her boyfriend that she barely knew how to interact with other girls, who considered her impossibly naïve and treated her with thinly-veiled contempt. With her boyfriend attending a different school a few hours away, Chloe had struggled to make friends in college, and was drawn to the sorority system by its promises of built-in sisterhood.

At last, Chloe found a close friend and mentor in her "big sister" Zoe, a beautiful, flinty brunette with a trim, well-sculpted body and a dedication to guiding Chloe's life that went far beyond sorority orientation. Unfortunately, Chloe's boyfriend had never approved of her joining the sorority. No doubt influenced by the unfair stereotype of sorority girls being oversexed bimbos, he had warned Chloe against the Greek system, apparently fearing it might turn her into some kind of slut. This was, of course, ridiculous. After several months of sorority living, Chloe remained as devoted to her boyfriend as ever.

True, there had been some misunderstandings here and there that had occasionally led to Chloe being penetrated by a practically-endless procession of penises that proceeded to fill her pussy and both ends of her digestive tract with semen quantities that might be described as "industrial." But that wasn't her fault. For some reason, ever since Chloe started hanging out with Zoe, things just seemed to take unexpected turns that when viewed out of context, might seem a bit sexual... especially if you considered getting fucked into oblivion by hordes of strange men on an increasingly regular basis to be sexual. But Chloe honestly never intended for things to turn out that way. It just sort of happened. And kept happening.

Like the time she agreed to help Zoe give a safe-sex presentation. It had seemed harmless enough to visit the freshman dorms to explain the benefits of condom use. How could Chloe have known that when a snotty freshman guy complained that condoms dulled his sensitivity, Zoe would try to prove him wrong by offering everyone a chance to use a condom while fucking Chloe's vagina? It's not as if Chloe could refuse; especially not after Zoe reminded her how important it was to make sex safer for the whole campus.

And Chloe certainly couldn't have predicted that so many of their free giveaway condoms would break because they were too small and flimsy for the condom testers' surprisingly sizable cocks, or that some of the guys would insist on comparing sex with a condom to the experience of fucking her raw. Or that Zoe would encourage the raw-doggers to creampie Chloe's pussy as an example of what not to do because it was sure to result in pregnancy. Or that Zoe would suggest that Chloe tie the used, full condoms onto a necklace and wear it around to help publicize their campaign, then offer more condom trials (and no-condom comparison tests) to anyone they passed on the street. It was just one of many perfectly reasonable situations that had somehow led to Chloe's cunt getting crammed with considerable quantities of cocks and cum.

Chloe couldn't understand it. "I'm a good girl!" she insisted. "Why do I keep getting filled with cum?!"

"Because you're a cumdump," joked Zoe. "That's why they call you Chloe Cumdump."

Zoe always liked to joke that Chloe was a cumdump known as Chloe Cumdump. Chloe was not a fan of the bit, but everyone else in the sorority seemed to like it, so to avoid being a killjoy, she would laugh along when their sisters coined witty new variations like "Chloe Spermbank" or "Chloe the Cheap Stupid Whore."

But lately Chloe was starting to worry that Zoe might actually believe that her many gangbangs were not just rare (okay, frequent) exceptions to the rule, but something that she actually desired.

"I'm not a cumdump," Chloe pouted.

"Then why do so many guys dump their cum in you?" Zoe countered persuasively.

"Look, I have a serious boyfriend," argued Chloe. "Why would I stay with him if I just wanted to have sex with everyone I see?"

"Maybe you're a thoughtless bitch who gets off on cheating on him," theorized Zoe.

Offended, Chloe started to protest that she would never do something so cruel, but was interrupted by the cock entering her mouth, right on top of the Plan B pill waiting on her tongue, the one that would hopefully erase the possibility of getting knocked up by one of the unknown number of men who had left her lying naked on the subway floor in a sticky pool of semen overflowing from her bulging, all-too-fertile womb, after fucking her so thoroughly that her brain had lost the ability to record what happened.

Chloe dutifully began sucking the cock in her mouth, aware of the irony of proclaiming her fidelity in this situation, but she also knew that it was perfectly understandable if you only knew the context. She was simply helping her pharmacist ejaculate so she could use his cum to swallow the pill he provided her free of charge, per the arrangement Zoe had helpfully brokered to save Chloe money on the emergency contraception she required so often since she was not on any form of regular birth control.

The first time Zoe had arranged for her to fuck the pharmacist for free Plan B, Chloe didn't expect it to become an ongoing thing. At the time she had just finished spending her most fertile day of the month staffing a charity fuck booth (long story) and was preoccupied with averting her certain impregnation by the armies of sperm pummeling any egg that might be making its way through her highly fecund womb, so when Zoe pointed out that letting the pharmacist shoot one more load up in there wouldn't make much difference, she was in no mood to make any argument that might delay her contraceptive.

Besides, she was sure that she would never find herself in such a predicament again. If she'd known that these misunderstandings would continue to result in her getting repeatedly ravaged by the colossal cocks of complete strangers who would fill her body with gallons upon gallons of cum at least twice a week, she might not have agreed so readily to the arrangement with the pharmacist. But she was determined not to start on regular hormonal birth control -- that felt like an admission of defeat, a commitment to life as a slut that she did not want to make.

The pharmacist must have been in a hurry this time, since he grabbed her head and fucked her face so vigorously that his cock pushed the pill down her throat on its own, finally shooting some cum after it like a parting gift. As he wiped off his slimy member on her face, Chloe pondered whether Zoe could possibly be right. Did she secretly enjoy cheating on her boyfriend?

No, of course not! That was impossible! And yet... how could she be sure? This tiny seed of doubt, as microscopic as all the seed that at that very moment churned within her womb and stomach and colon, made Chloe feel as filled with guilt as she was with cum, and that was very full indeed.

Determined to renew her commitment to her boyfriend, Chloe resolved to see him in person as soon as possible and booked a bus ticket to his campus. Perhaps the distance between them had caused things to fall into disarray. They needed to be part of each other's lives! Then she would know how she truly felt: whether she really loved him or whether their relationship was built on contempt and humiliation.

The moment she saw his face, everything became clear. She was relieved to find warmth and tenderness and peace in his gentle smile. Amid all the confusion of the past few months, here, at last, was something true.

When they fell into his dorm bed and made love it was different than all the rough sex she'd been having with the brutish, careless men who passed her around like a community cocksleeve. She'd almost forgotten what sex was supposed to be like. But she felt what she'd been missing in her boyfriend's soft caress and careful attention to her needs. Rather than roughly thrusting a hard cock into her helpless mouth, mercilessly bruising the back of her throat, he eagerly ate her pussy.

She hoped he wouldn't notice her labia's lingering looseness, or the smell of all the sweaty cocks and pungent cum that had filled that very same pussy to capacity less than a week earlier. But she was also reminded of the real reason she kept her not-so-private privates waxed silky smooth. It wasn't to impress legions of anonymous men with her adherence to porn-inspired standards of genital grooming, but for love.

She could feel his love for her coming through his hands, his fingers, his tongue, and yes, in every painless thrust of his refreshingly average-sized penis. A warm feeling washed over her, then lifted her up on a rising tide of bliss. Yes, this was it! This was what she wanted! This was all she wanted! She was sure of it!

In fact, she was so sure of it that she was surprised when she didn't quite climax. Somehow she just didn't feel... full. Could it be that one normal cock just didn't do the job anymore? Why, her holes weren't even being punished! She'd gotten so used to taking larger cocks, two or three at a time. It felt downright odd not being stretched to her breaking point in an unbearable combination of agony and ecstasy.

Her boyfriend's insistence on wearing a condom now seemed odd too. Not only couldn't she feel the texture of his skin rubbing against the walls of her pussy, she missed out on the sensation of having her insides painted white as her womb flooded with semen from dozens of donors, and the terrible jolt of anxiety that she might already be pregnant by someone whose face she'd never even know. As she felt the product of her boyfriend's love fill the tip of his sturdy condom and withdraw, she couldn't help wondering, is that it?! As amazing as the foreplay had been, it all felt... a bit anticlimactic.

Chloe suddenly realized she had never even tasted her boyfriend's cum. He'd never asked her to fellate him as he felt it was degrading. She used to be grateful, but after swallowing the cum of so many others, somehow it didn't seem right that she had never tasted his. Before he could even remove his condom, she quickly offered to throw it away, snatched it right off his dick and hurried to the privacy of the bathroom, where she hungrily emptied its contents onto her tongue, sloshed it around and slowly swallowed it with a shivering moan.

Catching herself, Chloe wondered what this meant. Was she really a cum-hungry whore? Maybe these increasingly common misunderstandings really were her fault, some strange expression of her secret desires. No, she told herself, shaking it off. That couldn't be true. Zoe was mistaken. She had to be. Because even though Chloe's boyfriend's modest, underwhelming cock hadn't filled her with hot sticky cum, everything else about her boyfriend filled Chloe with something more important: emotional warmth. As Chloe went back to bed and kissed the love of her life with the same salty, semen-slurping lips that had been wrapped around countless huge, filthy cocks, she resolved never to betray him again.

Pleased with the rejuvenating effect that her visit had on their relationship, Chloe was eager to keep seeing her boyfriend in person, and she had the perfect occasion: her sorority picnic. At first he was reluctant to make the three-hour drive just one week after her visit, but she begged him until he caved. She hoped that attending the picnic would put his fears about Greek life to rest, proving that her sorority was offering wholesome social opportunities. Plus, his presence would ensure that she wouldn't accidentally get her insides filled to bursting with other men's cum.

On the day of the picnic, Chloe beamed with anticipation. She stepped out of the shower feeling fresh and rejuvenated, practically dancing across the room as she got dressed. A white cotton thong made her feel sexy without overdoing it. Next put on her favorite cropped T-shirt with bare midriff and Daisy Dukes, the look she'd always sported when she and her boyfriend started dating, right down to the very same old low top Chuck Taylors she'd worn when they met. It was a little daring to go without a bra, but her tight T-shirt cradled her breasts with adequate support, and the weather was warm so her nipples probably wouldn't get too hard. Most importantly, her boyfriend would love the nostalgic outfit and this time together would help put her embarrassing slip-ups behind her.

Unfortunately, no sooner was the picnic underway than a new problem emerged.

"Where are the picnic activities?" said Zoe.

"Activities?" said Chloe, confused.

"Yes," snapped Zoe. "You volunteered to organize group activities for this picnic."

"B-But," Chloe stammered, "I don't remember volunteering for that."

"Probably because you're a cock-hungry slut who's always getting your brains getting fucked out of your stupid empty head."

"I am not," whined Chloe.

"See?" said Zoe. "Your brains have been fucked out of your stupid empty head so much that you can't even remember you're a cock-hungry slut!"

Chloe knew Zoe had a point. Not that she was a cock-hungry slut, but it was true that her brains had recently been fucked out of her stupid empty head. She had no recollection of the epic subway gangbang that had led to a transit cop finding her naked, half-conscious, cum-spattered body, jerking off on her tits thinking she wouldn't notice, and then calling in paramedics who couldn't stop marveling at the seemingly impossible amount of semen in her bloated belly.

Consequently, Chloe wasn't sure how much her own memory could be trusted. Between the sheer physical exhaustion of being repeatedly fucked in every imaginable configuration for hours on end and the dangerous oxygen deprivation she endured every time a fat cock plugged up her nice tight throat for several minutes straight, lately she was finding it difficult to think clearly at all. So it was entirely possible that her activity-planning duties had indeed slipped her fragile, nearly-broken mind.

Mortified at the oversight, Chloe pleaded with Zoe not to let the sorority lose faith in her. Chloe began to panic; her boyfriend hadn't even arrived yet, and her screw-up already threatened to ruin the whole event!

Zoe promptly snapped Chloe out of her hysteria with a firm bitch slap. "Calm down, you dumb slut," Zoe said reassuringly. "I've got an idea." She quickly pushed Chloe to her knees on the grass.

"Your mouth will be worth twenty-five points, your ears are fifty and your eyes will be one hundred," Zoe declared as she used a permanent red marker to draw circles and numbers on Chloe's face. Zoe pulled Chloe's hair into a ponytail and wrote "50" on each cheek with arrows pointing at each ear.

"Zoe, wait. What's this all about?!" Chloe asked.

"Our picnic game will be 'target practice,'" Zoe explained. "But because of your stupidity, we're gonna have to make do with whatever we have on hand. That means you'll have to be the target."

Chloe was still lost. "A target for what?"

"Well, we don't have much to work with. Again, because of your stupidity. But the good news is, guys have jizz with them all the time. So they can just hit the targets with their jizz."

"Zoe, no!" Chloe pleaded. "My boyfriend's gonna be here. I can't let him see me with my face covered in jizz."

"Don't worry," said Zoe. "I'll just call him and tell him not to come."

"You can't!" protested Chloe.

"Well, you don't want him to see you with your face covered in jizz, do you?"

"That's true..." Chloe trailed off sadly.

Chloe wasn't sure exactly when she had agreed to be the jizz target but apparently it must have happened at some point. In any case, since the whole picnic activity mess was Chloe's fault, it was only fair that she should be roped into target duty. As it turned out, she was literally roped in, as Zoe tied Chloe's hands behind her back for reasons that weren't clear but were probably integral to the game somehow. It occurred to Chloe that they were awfully lucky Zoe had rope on hand despite the lack of other materials to work with.

But Chloe still had some annoying questions to ask, like, "Why do my eyes have to be worth the most points? Won't that make more people cum in them?"

"Your eyes are worth more because they're the smallest targets," said Zoe. "Plus it's a play on words. Instead of 'bullseye,' we'll call it 'whore's eye,' get it?"

"I'm not sure that really works at all," said Chloe. Maybe she was biased because she was getting tired of being jokingly called a whore, but she was pretty sure that the phrase had zero ring to it.

"Oh, what do you know about wordplay?" scoffed Zoe.

"I was my high school valedictorian," said Chloe meekly.

"Really? What a waste that you turned into such a brainless cumdump," sighed Zoe. "Although now that you mention it, we could use a wider range of point values... so let's make your tits targets too."

"What?!" wailed Chloe. "You want me to kneel here topless in front of everyone?!"

"Seems silly to get modest about your tits when you've already agreed to let dozens if not hundreds of guys cum all over your face," Zoe pointed out.

"Wait, hundreds?" said Chloe, alarmed. They weren't even expecting that many guests at their picnic!

"Well sure," shrugged Zoe. "All the guys will probably tell their friends to come when they find out there's a bukkake slut."

"Zoe, I'm not doing this because I'm a bukkake slut. I'm only doing this because we're making a target practice game that just happens to use jizz because it's all we've got."

"Sure, whatever. The point is, showing your breasts is no big deal compared to letting the whole Greek system nut all over your face."

With the matter settled, Zoe ripped open Chloe's favorite T-shirt (it was easier, Zoe explained, than going to all the trouble of untying and re-tying Chloe's wrists in order to take the shirt off) letting Chloe's round, natural breasts jiggle freely, and marked the mammaries as ten points each.

With everything fully prepared, the game could finally begin. Zoe turned to the picnic guests, who had gathered around them in puzzlement, and launched straight into carnival barking: "Alright everybody, step right up! Try your luck at the shameless jizz target, Chloe Cumdump! Aim for the high score! Impress your friends! Put this bitch in her place!"

A line of eager frat guys quickly formed, unable to believe their luck. "You mean it's free?"

"All part of the picnic," said Zoe.

"Is there a prize?" they asked.

"You get to cum on a dumb slut!"

That was good enough for them. As the first guy pulled out his cock and started priming the pump, Zoe reminded Chloe to keep her eyes and mouth wide open. Cum began to spurt from his cock, and he tried to hit as many targets as possible. He easily landed in the 25-point target, aimed for a 100-pointer but was foiled when Chloe blinked, then moved to the sides and hit one of the 50 point targets but missed the other. When his shots began to lose power, he settled for dribbling his last few drops on the 10-point zone. His 95-point total was a respectable effort considering he was the game's first player, but it left plenty of room for improvement.

Damfino88
Damfino88
110 Followers