Chloe and Zoe Save the Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe tied Chloe's wrists to each corner of the table, pulling her outstretched arms taut, then spread Chloe's ankles apart and tied them to the ends of the picnic bench, ensuring that Chloe's legs would remain splayed. Again, Chloe didn't understand why being tied down was necessary, but it occurred to her how oddly lucky it was that Zoe had so much rope since she hadn't used it for anything else at the picnic.

"Now more people can play at once," Zoe announced to the eager crowd. "Get in this line if you want to target her gaping lower holes, and get in that line if you want to try the original targets in a whole new way!"

The new configuration was a hit. Load after load found its way into Chloe's wide-open ass and pussy. Meanwhile Chloe did her best to keep her upside-down eyes and mouth open for the players at the other end. She thought she was doing a good job of not blinking at this point, since she had grown used to the salty spurts landing in her beautiful blue eyes, but some players still took it upon themselves to hold her eyelids open just to make sure every last drop of jizz found a home on the surface of her eyeballs.

Others made a point of cumming in her ears, more focused on results than truly testing their skill. Now they came right up to her and pressed the heads of their cocks right up to her ear canals so there was no way they could miss. Players would even partner up on either side of her head and time their shots to fill both ears at once!

Knowing that there wasn't much room in there, Chloe worriedly wondered where all the cum was going. She knew ears were somehow connected to the sinuses... would the cum somehow make its way to her nose? Not that that would be much help, since now that her head hung upside down her nostrils were easier to fill too, and plenty of players were intent on doing so despite the lack of a point reward. Would the cum then get forced out her tear ducts? What if the cum leaked into her brain? Would that be bad?

As she grew increasingly concerned about where all the cum in her head was actually going, Chloe concluded it was time to say something.

"Zoe!" she yelled. "I need to talk to you!" She sounded comical, like she had a stuffy nose. Any vision or hearing she had regained had been lost once again to the latest fusillade of cum.

A vague, fuzzy shape approached and, figuring it must be Zoe, Chloe continued: "Don't you think it's time to pack it in?"

"You heard her," said Zoe. "She wants you to pack it in. So get packing!" Chloe wasn't sure what Zoe was saying, but she suddenly realized that her choice of words was just the sort of thing Zoe tended to misconstrue.

"Wait, I mean--" Chloe began, but was stopped by a cock entering her mouth and shoving its way deep into her throat. Her neck bulged around the massive member, and its owner grasped the neck bulge tightly to increase his stimulation. Chloe knowingly braced herself to not breathe again until he finished.

Meanwhile she felt several more cocks plunge eagerly into her ass and pussy. Another man climbed atop the picnic table to sit on her stomach and titfuck her. Her treasured pair of Chucks were yanked off her feet and cast aside, along with her socks, and replaced by more cocks that rubbed themselves between her toes.

So much for the game, thought Chloe. It had started out innocently enough, but here she was, getting mercilessly gangbanged yet again. It wasn't too surprising, since lately most of her endeavors seemed to end up this way. But it was a tremendous disappointment for a day that had started with so much promise.

Chloe thought of her boyfriend. She had failed him once more, with her lies and her getting covered in cum and then filled with cum and then filled with cocks and more cum while screaming for more. It wasn't fair. She didn't want to be this way.

But on the other hand, as she experienced the now-familiar sensation of multiple cocks stuffing her slackened ass and pussy, while another cock pummeled her uvula, and two meaty hands roughly squeezed her soft, slippery tits around yet another slimy cock, she grew more certain than ever that this was what she'd been missing during sex with her boyfriend: the feeling of her poor body being pushed to the absolute limit by men with no regard for her well-being.

Her throat was merely a means to male pleasure and its essential role in piping oxygen to her lungs was of no interest. The possibility that she might suffer irreparable damage to her tortured lower orifices was of no concern. The idea that they might knock her up, that their potent seed might commandeer her body to create life itself and shackle her to the lifelong responsibility of caring for another human while they disappeared into the night was little more than a hilarious joke. She was a fuck doll, a sex toy, a disposable object to be used and discarded like a Keurig cup.

As Chloe considered this, weighing the terrible guilt of betraying her beloved and risking their long-planned blissful future together against the twisted thrill of being treated like a worthless piece of cum-filled tissue paper destined for the trash... her battered nether regions tingled with forbidden delight. Was her mind simply breaking from a long day of relentless humiliation and unbelievable degradation, and quite possibly cum literally seeping into it?

Or had Zoe been right all along? Maybe this was what she wanted. Maybe she was nothing but a stupid cumdump. Maybe she did only keep her boyfriend around because the guilt of cheating on him exponentially magnified the mind-pulverizing shockwaves of orgasm triggered by strangers brutally tenderizing her insides with their cocks and using her body as a storage tank for mass quantities of spunk. Even when Chloe had protested this characterization, Zoe had bravely spoken the truth, rightfully dismissing Chloe's idiotic objections as the cockdrunk rambling of a jizz-guzzling slut, to be ignored just like all the other nonsense that spilled forth from her soft, pretty mouth when it wasn't properly plugged with a penis or three.

What had her boyfriend unknowingly called her? An extremely worthless slutty whore? The memory of it made her even hornier. The electricity in her loins crackled through her body and she found herself riding a cresting tsunami of pure sensuality, actively licking and sucking the base of the cock that was fucking her throat, moaning and writhing on the picnic table in response to the mob's cruel, clumsy thrusting. The men couldn't believe their luck. They had been content to fuck a limp, broken, big-titted rag doll, but she was coming alive with lasciviousness that made them feel like sex gods.

It was too much for them. The titfucker immediately exploded all over her chest. The cock deep in her throat poured its load directly down her esophagus and started to withdraw, but she wouldn't let it. Before it could get out of her mouth, she was attempting to suck it back in, making sure to slurp out every last spurt from the gradually softening dick. Startled, its owner pulled out and backed away.

Chloe was disappointed but at least now she could breathe. After a few deep inhales, she began screaming and moaning even louder, making sounds so erotic that the next man in line for her mouth was reluctant to spoil it by gagging her with his cock. The four cocks in her pussy couldn't hold out any longer and proceeded to burst forth with semen into her womb.

"Yes!" Chloe moaned. "Fuck me harder! I'm an extremely worthless slutty, cheating whore! Wreck my holes! Knock me up! Break me with your cocks! It's all I'm good for! Now someone shut me up with your cock! And don't stop fucking my face even if I pass out!"

The crowd was startled by the extreme outburst. Even the guys currently fucking Chloe seemed to slow down, unsure what to do.

"Well?" said Zoe. "You heard her!"

Three new cocks filled her asshole and commenced thrusting, and Chloe resumed writhing, and a new player stepped forward to fuck her throat. Zoe stepped forward and leaned down to speak into Chloe's ear. "It's getting pretty late so I'm gonna head home. But since you're enjoying yourself, I'll just come by to check on you in the morning. Well, good night."

Chloe was dimly aware that a voice that sounded like Zoe's was saying something, but she couldn't make it out through all the cum in her ears and the powerful orgasms that were rocking her entire body and wiping every last coherent thought from her brain. The oxygen deprivation of having a cock in her throat intensified the powerful crashing waves of physical pleasure, until finally Chloe lost consciousness in a spectacular mushroom cloud of ecstasy.

* * *

Chloe eventually woke up naked in a soft, familiar place that she recognized as her own bed, despite not being able to see it. She was back in her room at the sorority house, though she still felt sticky, slimy and crusty all over, which meant she hadn't been cleaned off at all and that her sheets and blankets were definitely ruined.

When Zoe found Chloe awake, she explained that she had gone back to the park to check on Chloe in the morning. She'd found Chloe with her semen-inflated belly covered in markered gang tags, which suggested that after all the decent, upstanding college students had left for the night, Chloe had been gangbanged by actual gangbangers.

But by morning they had gone and left her to the park's homeless population, which was having their way with both ends of Chloe when Zoe arrived. In the spirit of kindness and charity, Zoe had let them finish, as many times as they could, including everyone who was still patiently waiting in line, then paid them generously to help toss Chloe into the back of a rented pickup truck, since there was no way Zoe would put a cum-saturated mess like Chloe inside her own car.

Of course, Chloe couldn't hear a word of Zoe's story, since her ears remained densely packed with dried cum. In fact, Chloe was fast becoming alarmed that she still couldn't hear or see.

Fortunately, with a friend like Zoe, she needn't have worried. With the patience of Anne Sullivan working with a slutty Helen Keller, Zoe developed a way to communicate to Chloe by painstakingly tracing the shapes of letters on the palm of her hand.

Using this method, Zoe explained to Chloe that she had procured special prescription eyedrops and eardrops to restore Chloe's senses. Ironically, the eyedrops and eardrops felt an awful lot like cum. Specifically, the way the eyedrops spurted into Chloe's eyes and ears with unnecessary force and in excessive amounts. And how they ran thickly down her face like cum, and how when they dripped into her mouth they tasted like cum. She wasn't sure if they smelled like cum, because everything smelled like cum on account of her sinuses being full of cum. But why would Zoe lie about getting prescriptions and then invite more men to cum in her eyes and ears sixteen times a day?

Zoe was so invested in Chloe's recovery that she even helped bathe her daily. The oddly thick, sticky and slimy bathwater also reminded Chloe of cum, but she knew it was probably just some kind of exotic bath bomb product to heal her stretched orifices. It would be practically impossible for Zoe to recruit enough men to fill a whole tub with semen every day.

And just because the spoonfuls of "food" Zoe fed her also had the taste and consistency of cum, that couldn't possibly mean that Zoe was providing nothing but cum for her nourishment. That would be ridiculous. Surely a person couldn't survive eating only cum for this long, even if it was in the copious amounts Chloe swallowed of whatever cum-like food Zoe was giving her.

Zoe had apparently even sought out a special ointment to help heal Chloe's wrecked anus and vagina, though it did seem odd that it needed to be delivered internally by an applicator that felt rather phallic and veiny and always seemed to be a different size and required a lot of pumping to finally work, at which point it spasmodically dispensed its product more or less exactly like an ejaculating cock. Fortunately, it only needed to be applied in each hole eight times a day and five times a night.

As she neared the end of her second week of recuperation, Chloe started to worry that the treatments didn't seem to be working. Her vision and hearing were as impaired as ever and her lower orifices remained loose and sore. Fortunately, Zoe agreed that something had to be done and immediately proposed doubling the dosage.

Zoe even explained (via painstaking palm-traced letters) that she had sought out a new additional medicine that Chloe could take orally from a long, girthy dispenser that would slide into her mouth to deposit the prescribed amount directly into her throat. Chloe was relieved that her friend was so on top of things.

As Zoe helped Chloe out of her special bath and led the slimy, sightless slut to her bed without offering her a towel (for Zoe had explained that the bath treatment would be more effective if it were permitted to dry on her skin), Chloe realized she needn't have worried. Zoe knew what was best for her. The fact that everything reminded her of cocks and cum only proved that Zoe was right about her being obsessed with cocks and cum. Chloe chided herself for ever believing that she deserved to be the future wife of a kind, loving man, when she was obviously unfit to be anything more than a warm, fleshy fucktoy.

As Chloe got on her hands and knees--still dripping the mysteriously sticky bath mix all over her sheets--and proceeded to compliantly suck on the oral medicine dispenser, while the ointment applicators shoved their way into her ass and pussy and thick, sticky eyedrops shot forcefully onto her eyeballs while eardrops spurted into her ear canals, Chloe felt grateful to have a friend who took such good care of her.

She was glad she had finally managed to talk herself out of the silly notion that Zoe was secretly blinding and deafening her with cum and bathing her in yet more cum while feeding her nothing but cum and inviting more men to inevitably impregnate her by plastering her worn-out, fuckholes with cum for weeks on end. Indeed, Chloe was deeply ashamed that she had ever allowed herself to project unsavory intentions upon such a devoted friend. After all, considering everything Zoe had done, Chloe owed her a bit of trust.