Chloe Beale: Evolution of a Deviant

Story Info
Chloe’s always known she was a little different.
8.7k words
4.62
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a character study about Chloe Beale from Pitch Perfect. Only it's an AU where she's into bdsm.

Summary: Chloe's always known she was a little different.

By age thirty she can't figure out if she's simply a masochist or an enthusiast sub. The one thing she's certain of...she's a sexual deviant.

————-

Chloe's known since a young age that she was a little different.

Chloe assumes that when most kids fall off of their bicycles after having the training wheels taken off, they don't scratch their scars and cuts because it tickles their brains. Don't press on their bruises because some force within them compels them too.

Chloe likes the soreness. She enjoys the stinging pain. What a goofy little girl she is.

By the time high school rolls around the passionate and outgoing redhead makes the track team. Which means a lot of running practice. Which sometimes means sore or strained muscles.

It also means that Chloe stretches those muscles as many times as she can because it feels good when her legs shake uncontrollably and the discomfort fogs up her brain.

She's a very weird girl. And it's not because she thinks girls are pretty and might want to date them instead of boys. Chloe's parents assure her that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. They tell her that if she's gay then it's a beautiful thing and she should be proud of who she is and anyone who tries to tell her any different is wrong and not very nice.

No. Chloe thinks she's weird because when she tells people that she likes to push on her bruises or scratch her cuts and scabs or strain her already sore muscles because it feels good, they give her a weird look.

That doesn't stop her from doing it every chance she gets. Chloe notices that eventually her body tells her to stop. She likes that because decisions aren't her strong suit.

Chloe knows she likes helping people so she thinks going to college to become a doctor might be her calling. She also likes how medical school is competitive because Chloe is a driven and competitive person.

Barden University is full of pretty girls. A lot of them don't seem to mind her dorkiness and lack of boundaries, they think it's part of Chloe's charm, and it is.

Chloe has sex with a couple of different girls during her first year. It's wonderful and exciting her first few times but in the back of her mind, Chloe can't help but feel...agitated. Restless.

The feelings only get worse from there as the remaining three years are torture for the odd ginger who struggles to find her balance or any way to cope with the stress of placing in the upper percentile of her class so that she can get into a good medical school.

Chloe becomes a lot more cranky. She lashes out at friends and good people who don't deserve it. A fire rages within her which she just cannot seem to tame.

It's late in her senior year of college when a bed buddy suggests something new to take her mind off the stress, when Chloe's life changes forever.

Something savage and primal comes alive inside of her while she's tied to the bed, blindfolded and powerless while a girl she barely knows enough to call a friend, goes down on her for what seems like hours.

Chloe's never orgasmed harder in her life.

This fire, this animal hunger that rages inside of her, which screams to be set free is at last sated and finally silent.

Chloe experiences newfound focus and everyone from teachers to her friends notice a change in Chloe. Her hostility seems to have waned.

Old Chloe is back and renewed with purpose.

The sudden revitalization allows Chloe to find what she needs deep inside and she finishes college and is easily accepted into a top ten medical college. Her parents even offer to help her pay for an apartment, and she eagerly takes them up on it.

Like all good things though, it doesn't last long. A few months later the animal hunger, this...fiery demon dwelling inside of her, manages to crawl out of its cave to rear its ugly head and torment Chloe once more.

Demon.

That's a good name. Chloe likes it.

Now that she has a name for it she isn't so hesitant to feed it.

Chloe spends the next couple of weeks researching everything she can about BDSM. She even creates a Fetlife profile thinking that might satisfy her demon.

It doesn't.

Don't get her wrong, she's grateful for the tips, tricks, and experience. Grateful for opportunity to network and find solidarity amongst like-minded people, but something is still missing.

Her demon is still very very hungry.

One girl almost feeds it. They connect on FetLife and agree to meet up at the local gay club. Dancing and drinking ensue then the decision is made to go back to Chloe's apartment. After a wonderful make-out session, they take things back to Chloe's bedroom.

Breath play is something Chloe's never tried before and being the wild adventurous spirit she was, naturally she says yes when her partner suggests it.

This girl, though, she's too...easygoing. Knowing Chloe is fairly new to the lifestyle she simply doesn't want to take any chances. She takes it easy on Chloe much to the redhead's frustration.

"Harder," Chloe begs. "More." Her partner's fingers are still around her neck.

"I'm sorry ZOEY. I don't feel right about it."

"Ughh," Chloe groans. "My name is Chloe. Not Zoey."

"Sorry," she says.

"Please baby," Chloe whines in the most seductive voice she can muster. "You aren't going to break me, baby."

"Hon, I just don't feel comfortable squeezing any tighter."

Chloe still comes and then returns the favor but the sex is wholly bland and uninspiring until moments after the girl leaves when Chloe is stricken with some last-minute inspiration. Suddenly she's grateful that she met this rando after all.

She reaches for her laptop and begins researching until she stumbles across something she wants to try, but it's incredibly dangerous.

Chloe is going to do it anyway.

She and her demon seem to be on the same page.

~~~

Weeks pass before Chloe is able to find some free time for herself where she's not bogged down by studying or other bullshit.

That doesn't stop her friends from trying to get her to go along with some last-minute party plans. She's tempted before she remembers that she's been wanting to do this...thing for a while now.

"Oh please come out with us Chlo. Denise is taking us to this club where one of the bartenders has the hots for her. Half off on all of our drinks," her friend from Barden and fellow med student Stacie Conrad shoves her arm while they walk across the street away from campus and towards Chloe's apartment.

Fuck. It is a tempting offer.

"Aww, Stace. I want to but I've been so keyed up lately."

"You have been pretty antsy," Stacie agrees. They've reached Chloe's apartment complex and Chloe stops short of the stairs. Her hand clasps the cold metal of the railing.

"Rain check babe. I haven't had a night in, in ages," Chloe moans then stretches. "Need to find my zen," she chuckles. "Next time def."

Stacie's sigh is playful. "Damn Red. You must have some wicked plans?" she jokes.

Chloe laughs. "Oh totes." She makes her way up the steps and throws her friend one last smile before disappearing into her apartment.

~

Chloe's plans are very wicked indeed.

It's why she finds herself sitting on her bed nearly an hour later with her back against the headboard.

Her long red hair damp and her skin supple from her shower. Chloe's feet are bare and she's wearing a loose-fitting shirt, a sadistic smile weaves its way onto Chloe's face. Chloe's left hand is between her legs, fingers teasing her sopping wet pussy and the fingers of her right hand have a leather strap around them. The strap runs limp between her hand and throat, where it circles in a loose slipknot. Chloe strokes herself while she trial and errors her way through this, stretching her arm until the strap grows taut. The slipknot does its job and tightens, and her lips part in an automatic reaction.

Having her breath cut off reminds her of the helpless feeling she gets whenever she makes a subpar grade on an exam. Or the rare occasions when a patient she really bonds with at the teaching hospital passes away. Or...better yet...how incredible she feels every time a girl ties her up and teases her pussy with their tongue demanding Chloe beg for release.

Her demon is talking to her. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Chloe's pleased that her demon is pleased.

Chloe feels the agitation melting away. She pulls the strap tight again and clenches her teeth. Her lungs ache. She dances her middle finger over her labia to moisten it before she drags it up to circle her clit.

Chloe grunts and closes her eyes and her features twist in the pleasure of the pain inflicted in a way such that Michelangelo would find impossible to sketch the person on the bed and the feeling of euphoria she's experiencing.

Finally, she feels the orgasm building like an explosion, inevitable in its approach, and her eyes open and focus on the ceiling as it overtakes the burn of deprivation and fills her body with pleasure. Chloe's face tingles; she can barely feel her extremities; she feels on the verge of a seizure as her walls tighten around her fingers.

She reaches up and removes her noose, her throat raw and burning as she draws in a rough breath. Her other hand is held up, the moisture on her fingers catching the light. She brings it forward and slips one finger into her mouth. Delighted by how she tastes.

It's fall so none of her friends find it the least bit strange that their friend favors turtlenecks all of a sudden.

They're all focused on how lively and animated Chloe is.

~

Chloe still feels odd.

Is it weird?

Should she be concerned that she's not bothered by the fact that she likes to choke herself with a strap while she masturbates?

She mistakenly shares her secret with a friend one night.

"You're into BDSM?!" Michelle says louder than Chloe's comfortable with, causing other people to turn and look at them. Chloe blushes. "Nuh-uh, I don't believe it. You're too...innocent."

"I'm not so innocent." Chloe laughs. "Here let me show you something," The med student rolls down the neck of her turtleneck. She watches as Michelle's eyes nearly bug out of her head at the reveal of a faded ligature mark around her neck.

"I just think it helps ground me. You know?" she laughs sheepishly, hoping that her friend will share the same sentiment.

"Chloe, you need to stop doing that sort of thing," Michelle condescends. "It's what people who have extreme trauma convince themselves they like when in reality they're kinda messed up."

Chloe tries not to let Michelle's comment affect her.

So she forces herself to think about other things and it's not long before Chloe's already dreaming up new cruelties to inflict upon her body. More ways to live on the edge sexually.

She prepares for her next dance with her demon.

~~~

Chloe knows she likes being restrained and helpless. One day while she's sitting in her microbiology class, her final class before a week-long break begins, a particularly naughty idea creeps into her perverted little brain.

Which is why days later Chloe parks her car on a deserted inlet by the woods. Miles away from civilization.

Getting out Chloe hums along while walking around to her trunk, opening it and grabbing a large duffel bag. She disappears into the woods seconds later.

Chloe opens up her duffel bag when she reaches a spot where she's certain all of the hiking trails were far out of sight for anyone to see her. Her body trembles, she can barely contain her excitement when she spots and then fishes out her two-piece bikini.

Taking one final look to make sure she was isolated, the redhead eagerly strips out of her clothes and into her bikini. Once dressed, she quickly stuffs her old clothes into the bag and makes her way deeper into the forest until she finds a secluded spot she likes with plenty of trees.

Trees are critical for this experiment. It's quite a naughty experiment and Chloe's quite intent on seeing it through un-disturbed.

She examines the trees around her before she spots one which she thinks she can work with. She gives the limbs a shake, testing them to see which one is über sturdy. Finally, she chooses one that she's confident won't break from excess pressure.

Chloe returns to her duffel bag, humming along while she pulls out a large flannel blanket. She lays it out and then secures it with heavy rocks so it won't blow away. She finds a cheap pair of sunglasses to put on then she ties a thin white rope around the limb of the tree; she brings the other end with her while she sits on the warm blanket.

Chloe puts a foldable pocket knife into her left hand and then proceeds to turn around while sitting and facing the tree. The ginger checks to make sure her phone is set to voice activation before tying the free end of the rope around her crossed feet.

Now her lower body is slightly suspended off of the ground while her upper body lies starfished on the blanket.

"Set timer for ninety minutes," she calls out.

"Setting timer for ninety minutes," SIRI affirms.

Chloe smiles, succumbing to her bondage. She's helpless, horny, and blissed out of her fucking mind.

Her demon is as quiet as the vacuum of space.

~

Sunburn is a real bitch. Chloe scolds herself mentally while she cuts herself loose.

"Ow ow ow. God dammit," the med student swears under her breath. She makes it back to her car in one piece but she has to maneuver herself into the driver's seat carefully.

She figures a nice soothing bath oughta do the trick.

But Chloe can't help herself. Old habits die hard and once she's in her bathtub she rakes her fingernails across her body, deliberately agitating her sunburn while her other hand is playing with her pussy.

It's such a wonderful feeling; Chloe's body is on fire. It doesn't take long before Chloe comes hard and fast all over her fingers. Her chest heaves with excitement, no way is she going to stop now. She clambers out of the tub and on shaky wobbly legs makes her way over to her dresser where she retrieves her favorite pair of nipple clamps. The weighted ones with silver balls dangling from them. Without any hesitation the redhead puts them on and then makes her way over to her bed where aside from the occasional break to eat or use the restroom, she spends the remainder of the afternoon and much of the early evening masturbating.

Chloe couldn't stop.

Chloe didn't want to stop.

She's drunk with horniness and delighted to discover how much of a pain slut she is.

~

Chloe comes up with a plan to modify her hiking trips to include this newfound pain kink and combine it with her others.

She travels back into the woods.

Once Chloe's certain she's free from prying eyes and in a good spot she goes to work. First, she retrieves a camping peg from her bag and screws it into the soil. Chloe stops to admire her surroundings. The clearing she's chosen is extremely peaceful. She's surrounded by birds chirping out pretty little songs. The air is clean and humid. It really is a perfect spot.

She makes a mental note to make this her spot if the experiment goes well.

Once the peg is secure Chloe grabs a spool of fishing line and cuts the amount she wants and then threads it through the open end of the peg. Then she pulls nipple clamps out of her bag. Chloe takes each end of the line and ties them to each clamp so that it's a pair of clamps connected to a U-shaped wire which is threaded through a peg fastened into the ground.

Moisture pools between Chloe's legs and she can't help but smile and feel a swell of pride at the rig she's created.

Now for the moment of truth.

Chloe stands up. Her body thrums with arousal. Her demon is screaming. She sheds her tank top and her cargo shorts until she's nude save for her underwear.

If fire ants and insects weren't a thing she'd go completely nude, but hey, beggars can't always be choosers.

Chloe giggles. God, this feels so naughty.

Bending over she reaches inside her duffel bag and finds her flannel blanket. Chloe floofs it out. She puts her sunglasses on.

The redhead drops to her knees on the blanket. She runs over the checklist in her mind.

Water bottle - check.

Phone set to voice activation in case I need to call 9-11? - check.

Swiss-Army knife to cut the line? -Check

She leans over to key in the timer on her phone. It's set for ninety minutes .

Adrenaline courses through her veins as she skims her soft hands over her breasts and teases her nipples into taut peaks. Chloe's so fucking excited, she's planned this for weeks and now she's seconds away from bliss. Without any shame, the ginger attaches the clamps. The sensation is instantaneous and she can feel the intensity in her clit. With her left hand, she reaches for the knife. She tucks it tightly in her palm, and with her right, her finger taps the button on her phone to begin the countdown.

As soon as the timer starts counting down Chloe sits ramrod straight on her knees causing the wire to pull on the clamps which in turn pull Chloe's nipples. "Aghhh fuck," she hisses, and her lips quiver. But it's a hiss of pleasure. She leans even straighter which triggers a soul-shattering orgasm that tears through her body in thunderous waves while her nipples are violently tugged.

Chloe's loving every second of it. It's so naughty and cruel and the pain is so deliciously sweet. She closes her eyes and succumbs to the sweet torture. Her center throbs and her come drips down her panties and thighs.

Being so brazen, so exposed, so helpless, and vulnerable is indescribably wonderful. And after a minute Chloe's mind takes her away, physically she's there but spiritually she's soaring above the clouds and the trees like she's an eagle. It goes on for what feels like forever until a loud ringing brings her back to reality.

Her flowing fiery red hair is caked in sweat and sticking to her temples. Her entire body is coated in a cool sheen of sweat and her tits are wonderfully sore. While Chloe herself has never felt more satisfied and empowered.

What a transcendent and liberating experience she thinks after cutting herself free.

Within minutes her paraphernalia is put up, blanket rolled up, her clothes back on and she's ready to move out.

The dive home flies by.

Spring and Fall become Chloe's favorite seasons to do this because the ginger loves how the sun and cool breeze kiss the most sensitive, most intimate parts of her body. Denying herself orgasm while nature tickles her is like an inside joke between the two of them. And it's one of Chloe's favorite feelings. By the time she's twenty-five, she gains tremendous respect for the elements and she suspects they do the same for her.

Sometimes she likes to tie a rope around her waist and tie herself to a tree while she edges herself with a bullet vibrator. Refusing to permit herself an orgasm until the two-hour timer expires.

Sometimes Chloe imagines a gaggle of hot suburban moms on their annual hike stumbling upon her. She likes to fantasize about them threatening to call the police on her for indecent exposure unless she goes down on them.

Chloe wants to be fed their pussies while they slap her around and pass her head back and forth. Using her like a sex-doll until they've had enough of her.

She loves submitting.

She's a sexual deviant and a freak but she's beginning to not care. She isn't hurting anyone and what she's doing is fucking fun and empowering. It's helped her learn an important lesson: that sex is about listening to your body.