Chloe Beale: Evolution of a Deviant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beca decides Chloe has waited long enough.

Beca grins, tightening the strap-on harness. She watches as Chloe's eyes go even wider as she gently but firmly guides the large toy inside of her. Beca slips it in and begins thrusting vigorously. "I can feel your hungry cunt pulling me in, Chlo!"

"Mmmmph...ahhh. Th-thank you m-istress."

"Mistress?" Beca taunts. "So you're ready to behave now, slut?"

"I am, mistress!"

"If only your girlfriend could fuck you this good," Beca grunts.

"Oh please," the redhead rolls her eyes. Chloe's been on a razor's edge for months having to settle for vanilla sex because her girlfriend refuses to fuck her the way she wants to be fucked. This rough session has been a literal godsend.

The doctor wants her domme to leave a couple more marks and bruises, she can't wait to press on them at work and in the shower, or in public. Can't wait to relive this sinful exchange in her mind.

This is home to her. This is where she feels alive. While Beca fucks into her with reckless savage abandon. Each jolt tugs the string connected to her nipples which converts to a rolling sense of pleasure. Every ache and throb she feels between her legs and it's fucking incredible. She hopes the brunette never lets her come tonight. She's content with being teased and edged for the rest of her life. What she wouldn't give to black out and wake up to slow languid thrusts day in and day out until her mind shatters from the insanity.

"Umfhhh. Gah Chloe," Beca grunts. "Do you wish Kate saw you like this?" Normally Beca would never be this petty or bridge the gap between a sub's private life and their lives at the club, but she and Chloe have a strange bond that extends past the typical dom/sub role. She tried to fight it but Chloe is just so magnetic that friendship seemed inevitable.

Kate does not respect Chloe for who she is and that saddens Beca.

Chloe gives a tearful nod. "Mmmm. Yes. Fuck yes mistress!"

"Wish everyone could see what a naughty subby little slut sweet Doctor Beale is?"

"God yes. I wish this could be live-streamed around the world because I feel so free right now mistress and I want the world to see my true self."

"Yeah?" Beca grunts again. Her thrusting slows to a torturous pace knowing Chloe appreciates the cruelty...the unfairness. Beca turns the camera around so it gets a close-up of her sweaty face. "Kate. Your girl is a fucking hellcat."

Next thing Chloe knows she feels a sharp sting across her face. Stars explode behind her eyes and she has to bite down on her lip hard enough to draw blood because she cannot...must not...will not come until her mistress permits her. And Chloe's determined to obey her mistress.

"Keep going," Beca smiles darkly, then stops her thrusting for a few seconds.

A teary-eyed, grateful Chloe looks up at her, "Wh-what mistress?"

Beca pulls out and Chloe's whimper is loud and, pleading; before slamming back into Chloe. "Confess," she growls. "Keep confessing and I'll let you cum, pet."

Chloe nods. "Ka-Kate," she moans, facing the camera with hooded eyes and lust-induced insanity. "I lov-oh fuck mistress, I love you but I'm never going to stop doing this. Never going to stop nee-oh god, Mistress please!" Chloe begged but Beca shakes her head, watching in delight as the redhead's entire body quakes. "Never never nevvverrrr go-going tooo s-top needing this."

"And why is that pet? You're almost there."

"Because I'm addicted. I don't want to stop!" Chloe screams. "I love feeling helpless and losing control. Having my will broken when I submit and my domme uses me however she sees fit. Kate why, why couldn't you be rougher with me when I asked?! My pussy clenched and got wet- FUCK- I had an orgasm when mistress poured wax on my stomachhhh because I'm a pain slut." Chloe thinks back to her last session a few months prior when she came after several harsh strikes from a flogger. Suddenly Chloe realizes she doesn't care if Kate knows that things like that make her cum. Doesn't care if Kate finds out that since her last session she's taken a whip and lashed herself a few times until she orgasmed.

Why should she care what Kate thinks? Chloe has never hurt another human being with her kinky activities.

Kate wouldn't know a good time if it kicked her in the ass.

"Mistress is right I'm a hellcat and I wish you could know this side of me." Chloe's panting is out of control; it reminds Beca of a woman in labor. "Thissss-," she grits her teeth because she knows Beca will finally let her come if she gets this part out, "-isssss me. Annnnnddddd I'm pr-proud offff who I ammmm!"

Chloe should be proud. Beca wants to snuff anyone who's ever made her friend feel like a freak. There's so much more to Chloe than this. She's selfless and kind, dorky and funny, creative and confident. Kate doesn't deserve her and Beca hopes Chloe realizes that she deserves better for herself.

"Come pet. Come like the proud slut you are!" Beca command.

Chloe screams impossibly loud, and her body snaps rigid as a blinding orgasm rushes through her body, literally blinding because he sees an explosion of white light before slumping in her restraints, limp as a noodle. Her toes curl uncontrollably. Her pussy tightens to where Beca can't pull out for several seconds, but when she does Chloe lets out a pathetic squeak and comes a second time.

Beca reaches up to cut the ropes connecting the clamps to her ankles, undoes her ankles, and Chloe's legs drop like weights, next Beca frees Chloe's hands before finally removing the clamps. She produces a small remote and presses a single button which stops the recording. She'll save it to a thumb drive and give it to Chloe once she's ready to leave.

It's another solid minute before Chloe regains her facilities. Chloe's taut abs tremble with exertion when she tries to sit up only to fail miserably and fall back, chest still heaving. Her body delightfully sore.

Beca scoops Chloe into her arms. The sensation of the domme's chest pressing against her bare skin causes another bolt of arousal to shoot through Chloe, but she's much too exhausted to do anything more than groan.

Her knees give but Beca's hold is firm around her waist steadying her. Once Chloe finds her footing Beca guides her over to a padded chair so she can sit down and gather her wits.

While Chloe is sitting and regaining her energy Beca disappears and returns with a cold bottle of water and an energy bar which Chloe eagerly accepts with trembling hands. Beca has to help her unscrew the cap but once that's taken care of Chloe gulps down half of the bottle.

"Thank you, mistress," Chloe mumbles.

"You're welcome, Chloe. Are you cold sweetie?"

Chloe nods so Beca brings the redhead her clothes, Chloe shivers when she feels a puff of cool air strike her neck and she realizes Beca has removed her collar.

~~~

"Tonight was wonderful, Becs!" Chloe gives the brunette a soft smile followed by an affectionate kiss on the cheek. She's fully dressed now and putting her collar back into her locker.

Beca swats her playfully. "Here you go....hellcat," she hands Chloe the thumb drive.

Chloe accepts it but then looks at Beca with something akin to guilt, "You know I didn't mean a lot of the stuff I said. It was just sex talk."

"Oh yeah, dude. We all get a case of sex brain," she chuckles but her eyes refuse to meet the redhead's.

"Totally," she scoffs noncommittally. "Just playing the role."

"Likewise."

"See you soon bec. Can't wait till we do this again!" she practically prances out of the club.

~

A month passes and Beca is astonished when a ping goes off alerting her that she has a client. She sees Chloe's name signed in. It's unusual because Beca knows Chloe's schedule, and knows that her girlfriend and her job prevent her from coming to the club at such short intervals.

A bad feeling tugs in her gut, it's telling her that she should talk to Chloe as Beca and not as her mistress. She needs to intercept Chloe before she puts on the collar.

"Chloe! Don't put your collar on, yet." she spots Chloe in the locker room when she's mere seconds away from fastening it.

"I need a session, mistress," she sniffles.

She feels a soft hand on her shoulder. "Right now. I'm Beca. Talk to me Chlo." Chloe is guided over to a bench where Beca wraps her in her arms. They stay silent for a couple of minutes before Chloe is ready to share. "Kate and I broke up."

"Oh sweetie, what happened?"

Chloe takes a deep breath. "After our last session it was a couple of nights later, I watched the video we made and I got through most of it before I decided I wanted to take a shower."

Beca nods and holds Chloe tight. "Kate wasn't expected back for a couple of days but when I got out of the shower I saw her watching it. She came home early to surprise me but instead, she saw what I did. We got into a huge fight, Bec..." Chloe sniffles. "She called me a disgusting freak. She asked if I was happy now that I got my wish for her to see that side of me?"

Beca holds Chloe while she heaves and sobs for several minutes. Not needing to say a word to the ginger, instinctually she knows what Chloe needs is a supportive ear.

"Thank you for listening," she whispers.

"You're not a freak Chloe. You're so many wonderful things and zero horrible things."

Chloe chuckles, softly at that. "I don't think she and I were right for each other."

"Can I be honest?"

"Always, Beca."

"Neither did I."

"Do you still want to go through with it tonight?" Beca asks.

"I...I don't know. Will you just hold me, Beca?"

"Of course Chlo. For as long as you want."

It's not long after that day when Beca gives Chloe her phone number and asks her out on a date.

A year passes and by age thirty-one and with the help of Beca, her lover and her girlfriend, she begins to think maybe she's not weird or different after all.

Maybe Chloe is just Chloe.

And maybe that's okay.