Chloe Beale: Evolution of a Deviant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's so close to coming now because of that fantasy. The timer finally dings. She feels a jagged piece of tree bark and happily leans into it. Triggering a powerful, ruthless orgasm that nearly causes her legs to give out. "Ahhmmff. Yes, yes, yes."

Chloe smiles wide before cutting herself loose.

~

Hiking parties and her occasional dates with Ol' Strappy as she so playfully named him, become her favorite activity for the remainder of time she's in med school. Her go-to methods for de-stressing, decompressing, or when she wants a tits-to-the-wall good time or to punish herself. Most of the time Chloe applies sunscreen when she visits her spot in the woods, but sometimes, she wants to feel a little burn while she plays with herself or entertains a partner.

Eventually, though...her demon grows bored.

Is demon even the right word? Demons are supposed to lead you to damnation but all Chloe ever feels is salvation.

Is It an Angel that dwells within her?

Maybe it was a force?

A quirk?

She graduates from medical school and accepts a job in Seattle at UW Medical Hospital as an anesthesiologist.

Yeah.

Chloe thinks it's ironic too.

She hates seeing other people in pain though. She'll move mountains to make sure they won't suffer.

Fire.

Chloe starts calling it her fire. She likes the neutrality of it. Fire can destroy, but fire can also create, sculpt, and lead to wonderful things when properly tamed.

Her previous activities rarely tame her fire anymore and by age thirty Chloe finally understands why.

She isn't submitting nor is she completely helpless because she always takes precautions to ensure her safety. Making sure she has a knife to free herself of her bondage, being able to let go of the strap around her neck at any given time, or setting her phone to voice activation in case she needs to call an ambulance isn't losing control.

She still possesses a modicum of control.

What Chloe wants is to lose control completely.

She yearns to be collared. Longs for a domme whom she trusts enough to break her. To put her in her place.

To quell the raging fire within her.

~

Kate happens.

Chloe doesn't expect to hit it off with a pharmaceutical rep, but they just kind of click. The same day she's given the other woman's number.

Kate ends up being really funny in a dry sarcastic kind of way. The two bond over their love of musicals and rom-coms.

Chloe easily scores a second date. After which they end up making sweet passionate love. Chloe suspects her skills in the bedroom are why she secures a third date. God, Chloe loves women. She could never imagine being straight, she would never want to be straight.

It's not long before they're girlfriends. Chloe can't recall the last time she's been this happy in a relationship.

Chloe reckons she should tell Kate her secret, but she just can't bring herself to do so right now.

~~~

Stacie visits her in Seattle. They slip right back into their old selves. Drinking and dancing, having a terrific time.

It's when Chloe turns around, accidentally bumping into someone, and hears a voice shout "What the fuck, dude!" does she realize what's happened and how careless towards her environment she's being.

"I'm sorry," she panics.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have shouted at you."

"Chloe, what's going on?" Stacie walks over to the two women.

"I-I-I she spilled her drink and oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm not usually like this, and-"

"Relax!" The short brunette commands. The dominance spelled out in her voice instantly soothes Chloe. Her shoulders relax and she stops panicking.

The petite brunette notices it too and smiles. She can spot a submissive anywhere. "Chloe is it?" Her voice is soft and assuring.

Chloe nods. "I'm Beca. Beca Mitchell," she extends a hand out.

"Oh, you're the deejay?" Stacie says.

"I am indeed", she smiles and Chloe shakes her hand.

"Sorry about Chloe here. She's a real party animal. Tends to get way too into things sometimes." Stacie chuckles.

"It's no problem. Well listen you two, I've got to get back to the booth," Beca smiles.

"It was nice meeting you, Chloe. Wish it was under better circumstances." She offers her hand to Chloe once more and Chloe takes it, she feels something prickly in her hand before the realization strikes that Beca is slipping her a note.

Once Stacie makes her way back to the bar Chloe looks at the card in her hand, and she gasps.

Beca's a dominatrix who's just given her an invitation to Nerve, Seattle's fabled BDSM club.

~~~

"Babe wait," Chloe says one day while Kate is knuckles deep inside of her. "Can you, would you..." Kate looks at Chloe expectantly. "I like to be tied up."

"Chloe Beale you kinky bitch," she laughs and for a moment Chloe lets her guard down, thinking she's finally the one who can meet her needs.

The one who can dominate her in a way nobody else ever has.

Kate ties her to the bed and Chloe thinks she finally met her match.

~

Turns out the sex department is the one area where they butt heads.

"You're into that BDSM stuff?"

Chloe plays it off. "I've dabbled in it," she jokes.

"Dabbled. Really?"

"Mmmhmm," Chloe's eyes light up and she nods eagerly. "I have a riding crop and a flogger," she says. "We can totes break it if you're feeling adventurous or you wanna punish me."

"Punish you? Uhhh, Chloe, I don't vibe with that. I don't mind tying you up or you tying me up because that's kind of hot," Kate pauses to let her words sink in, "but I'm not going to whip you...like, just no. That's weird."

"Oh yeah. That's fine," Chloe throws her palm up. She doesn't want to argue. Besides, if Kate knew even half of the shit she was into, the kind of things that turn her on or that she's done in the past, well...Chloe suspects that they might break up.

Why wouldn't they? Who wants to date a freak, a sexual deviant?

~~~

One night, things get to be too much.

Kate is preparing to leave the next day for a conference where she'll be gone for almost an entire week when Chloe sulks into the bedroom. Immediately Kate can sense that her girlfriend had a rough day at work.

Chloe doesn't say a word. Instead, she walks over to the closet and disappears inside for a couple of minutes before re-emerging with a long leather stick with a trapezoidal doo-hickey at the end of it, and presents it to Kate.

It takes Kate a second to realize that the thing Chloe is presenting her with is a riding crop.

"Please babe," Chloe's voice is weak and hoarse. "One of my favorite patients passed away today. I really, really need to lose control tonight." Chloe begged.

"Chloe, that's ridiculous. You don't need to lose control. That's not a thing, you're being weird right now."

Something delicate inside of Chloe cracked that night, she didn't even want to snuggle with her girlfriend as they slept.

The next morning Kate was gone and Chloe couldn't bring herself to say goodbye when she left.

Kate isn't even gone one night before Chloe brings Ol' Strappy out of early retirement. Chloe couldn't fight her submissive urge to be rendered helpless any longer. Her orgasm is merciless and punishing just like she wants...no, she needs , and right before her vision blurrs Chloe can't help but wonder how her lover would react if she happened upon Chloe fucking herself with a strap tied around her neck and cumming hard because she loves every brutal second?

When Kate comes back she doesn't question Chloe when she tells her that the mark is from a patient who freaked out and attacked her. It's totally plausible.

Kate's always been naive.

Chloe searches the apartment high and low until she finds Beca's card.

Her decision is made.

~~~

"Oh my god, let's see. I'm into whipping, flogging, riding-crops, nipple clamps, choking, almost all forms of bondage including shibari-'' she winks at Beca. "Crotch ropes, power dynamics - obviously or I wouldn't be here," she chuckles nervously, it's so refreshing that she can be herself for a change. "I've always wanted to be on a Saint Andrew's Cross and, oooh ooooh can we do spanking? Pretty please with-"

"Chloe," Beca cuts her off. "Why don't you tell me anything you're not comfortable with?" she places her hand over the trembling, excited hand of the peppy redhead sitting at the table in front of her..

It's their first meeting and Beca wants to cover all of their bases. Beca insists on face-to- face meetings with all potential clients before they embark on this kind of relationship. Nerve has a massive lounge area with comfy circular booths for members to chill out and socialize. Beca went all out and ordered wine and breadsticks so Chloe can relax and feel welcome. Chloe's comfort and safety are her utmost priority. "Chloe, I want you to be honest with me," is Beca's sincere request. "I don't ever want to do anything that might make you uncomfortable. That's not the point of this. The point is to figure out a way of satisfying your needs and making you feel good, and that won't happen if you don't feel safe."

"Okay," she breathes.

"No knives or blood," she starts with the obvious and easy. Beca never lets up on the intensity of her stare, the seriousness in her eyes. Chloe realizes the woman is taking in every single word she says and treating it with sacred, almost divine respect. It relaxes Chloe a lot. Inspires her to continue. "I don't want anything involving needles or shock sticks, or electricity period; or anal. Butt stuff is gross."

Beca watches her closely, waiting for Chloe to find the right words, to find her voice and confidence.

"No ice, or anything weird. Mainly I just feel comfortable with everything I listed. I really want to lose control. To be helpless."

"Then I will take your control Chloe," Beca smiles. And the realization, the seriousness, and honesty warms Chloe. Something tugs in her belly. Her fire is brewing, stirring with anticipation.

"Now come on. Let's pick you out a collar. We have tons to choose from."

"Ooooh, can I get a Hello Kitty one?" Chloe jokes. And Beca laughs hard and hearty.

Their first session is everything Chloe's ever wanted from a scene. Beca knows exactly how to read her body, and how to recognize her needs and limits.

She goes down on Beca as part of her punishment because she wasn't allowed to have her orgasm until she cooperated and pleasured her domme.

Beca's pussy tastes incredible. Chloe hates that she refuses to let even a single drop go to waste, hates that she can't wait to taste her again. She tells herself that she isn't having sex with Beca.

She isn't cheating on Kate.

She's in a role.

She's only performing the functions of her role as a submissive.

Chloe misbehaves at their next session hoping Beca will make her go down on her again.

~

Beca is perfect in every way imaginable. She presents herself as grouchy and take-no-shit but Chloe comes to realize nothing could be further from the truth. Beca is one of the kindest, most deeply sensitive, and considerate people she has ever met.

It's amazing how she can be simultaneously wicked and savage while dominating Chloe one minute, then immensely respectful and caring the next minute. Frequently checking in to see if Chloe needs to use her safeword, making sure the temperature in the playroom isn't too hot or too cold and making sure Chloe has a couch to sit on while she comes out of sub-space.

That's right. Chloe's finally reached sub-space when before she's only ever been able to scratch the surface.

Beca doesn't make Chloe feel like a freak. Beca encourages Chloe to explore her kinks and her curiosities. She isn't judgemental at all. She's an amazing listener which is why Chloe feels comfortable opening up to her about her personal life. Feels comfortable discussing new scenarios and things they might want to try.

Beca comes to learn all about Chloe's life, her dreams, and her favorite movies and shows. Beca learns that Chloe volunteers at a food bank every couple of weeks; learns how she's adamant about donating to charities that prevent queer and gender diverse youth from being homeless.

Beca develops an instant dislike of Chloe's girlfriend, not that she would tell Chloe that.

Chloe's never been able to gel this well with her previous dommes or mistresses as she has with Beca. They seem to connect not only on a physical and mental level, but a spiritual one.

~~~

Chloe's car pulls into the parking lot. She's surprised to see that it's sparsely populated tonight but then again Nerve is something of an urban legend. Membership isn't easy to come by.

By now she's used to the clandestine meetings. She wants to work things out and wants to see things through with Kate. Chloe thinks she might be falling in love with her girlfriend; even though she isn't worthy of Kate's love because Chloe has been cheating on her.

She's accepted that what she's doing is cheating.

Part of her feels tremendous guilt but the other part of her, her fire, won't be tamed by Kate. Probably not ever.

And her fire rages tonight.

It's been three months since her last session. Chloe's been keyed up for that long. This past month she's been outright bitchy and irritable. She snapped at one of her nurses this morning; she's been unreasonably frustrated with the servers at her favorite coffee shop, she's even started beefing with the mailman whom she's now convinced is her arch-nemesis.

"Hey Janine," she smiles at the woman behind the desk, flashing her membership card.

"Hey, Chloe." Janine hands her the clipboard.

Chloe's preferences never change.

Except for tonight. Tonight she checks off a single box in the right column.

Wax .

She's ready.

She's feeling extra naughty and wants tonight's session to be filmed so she can re-watch the video one night when Kate is out of town.

"Beca Mitchell you better fuck the brat out of me tonight!" she writes in the comment section. Chloe adds a little smiley face because she knows it'll earn her harsher punishment.

Chloe saunters down the hallway into the small room containing lockers. She sports a naughty smirk as she pulls her collar out of her locker. Instinctually she fastens it around her neck and makes her way to room three.

The room is cool, almost chilly but not cold.

"Strip!" a commanding voice sounds over the intercom.

Chloe smiles. Her desire is simmering beneath the surface, but it's rapidly growing stronger, so she moves as quickly as she can. Her motions are a little jerky as she fumbles with the buttons on her blouse but eventually, she sheds it.

Even though she's nude and standing in a dimly lit room with minimal decoration save for wood benches, wall-mounted D-rings, hard point, of course, a few chairs, and a spanking bench; Chloe isn't ashamed. She's so fucking aroused, she's embarrassingly wet.

This is one of the minimalist rooms. It's going to inspire a lot of...creativity.

She knows Beca's watching. Beca's eyes don't feel invasive because Chloe knows she's being viewed as a prize. She is as much of a reward for Beca as Beca is to her. They both work to earn each other in these sessions.

Beca's preening only boosts her confidence.

A shiver overtakes Chloe when she hears the metal door opening. "On your knees!"

Chloe obeys and drops to her knees. She feels the cool concrete pressing against them but she's not concerned.

"I've missed you Beca," she smirks.

"Chloe," she warns. "You know you're not allowed to use my name when you wear my collar."

"God, Beca," she rolls her eyes. "You're totes being a bitch tonight."

Beca lets loose a dangerous growl from across the room. She runs over to Chloe and tugs her red hair so hard that Chloe is lifted from the floor with a gasp. Her blue eyes are burning, dark and powerful, and it incites a sudden, striking desire in Chloe that races through her veins like wildfire. "Your file said you were feeling bratty tonight. I'd hoped you were joking around. Surely you know by now not to disrespect me?"

She barely has time to feel dread at the recognition of Beca's words before she's being yanked abruptly to her feet. A brief smile registers across her face but she's quick to get rid of it before Beca notices.

Chloe's shoved onto the wood bench Beca parts her legs and fastens them to the D-rings and ties them in double columns with hemp rope. Chloe's arms are positioned alongside her body, Beca ties her hands to D-rings under the bench, she makes sure they are loose enough for Chloe to move them slightly so her circulation isn't cut off nor do they go numb.

The brunette produces a pair of clamps, she smiles as Chloe's eyes widen in delight, producing a glint of immense gratitude, the redhead chews on her bottom lip in anticipation. Beca connects the clamps to Chloe's nipples and then taking a narrower 2mm hemp rope, connects them to the halfway point of the rope connected to her ankles.

Beca admiring her work stands and looks over Chloe, squirming but eager. The girl's legs are splayed up and lashed to the rings on the wall at a steep and uncomfortable angle. But the most delicious part is how each time Chloe's chest rises and falls the rope connected to her ankles causes them to tug just a bit. Beca's eyes hone in on the dripping warm pussy in front of her, it's enticing and inviting much like Chloe. And Beca can't wait to put it through the wringer.

Beca leaves her submissive there for fifteen minutes before returning with a burning candle. A small pool of blue wax has collected at the base. "What are your colors?" she asks the bound redhead.

"Green," Chloe breathes out. "Definitely green."

Beca tips the candle so but a single drop falls onto the redhead's toned stomach. "Aghhh," she screams. Lost in the mental fog of ecstasy from the pain converted into a rolling stream of pleasure. Her nipples are being tugged violently as her chest heaves with equal intensity.

"Y-yellow," Chloe begs.

Beca lets another drop fall, slowly.

"Mmmph, ahhh," Chloe keens as she comes hard, her pussy clenching around nothing. Her brain is in sensory overload because this is exactly the kind of domination and submission she's craved for years. When her eyes are no longer blinded by tears she looks at the camera, offering a weak smile. She can't wait to watch and relive this session.

Beca looks down, astonished to see Chloe's pussy drenched.

Chloe pants, "that all y-ya got, Becs?"

Beca chucks the candle across the room she fists a handful of auburn hair and pulls so Chloe is facing her and it takes every ounce of willpower for Chloe not to come again. "You still haven't learned any respect, have you pet?"

"Whe-when.." Chloe takes a second to catch her breath. "When I ask you to f-fuck the brat out of me I expect nothing less than perf-mummnf," she's cut off when Beca stuffs a ball gag in her mouth.

"There. Now you can shut up and mind your manners. I think I'll leave you here for a while?"

Chloe manages a weak nod.

"Blink both eyes if you need to safeword?"

Chloe doesn't blink.

Beca returns every thirty minutes with a vibrating wand to edge Chloe. The goal is to drive the redhead to the brink of madness, to the point where every cell in her body is howling bloody murder.

Three hours pass, which feel like twelve to Chloe, when Beca returns with a dildo and harness. She removes the ball gag. "Look. Our little doctor slut is frenzied with need."

Chloe stares at the cameras and then at Beca with animalistic fire like she's the alpha bitch issuing a challenge to her kingdom. A challenge to ruin her, break her will and fuck her like a goddess. Her red hair is wild and ruffled, and her muscles are bulging . Her eyes are wide like an owl. She's furious because so far Beca hasn't lived up to her promise to fuck the brat out of her.