Chloe Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master, would you like me to show you?"

"Yes," her Master said and Chloe knelt by his seat, using her teeth to unbuckle his belt, which was more difficult than she originally thought and her Master became impatient and unbuckled it himself, unbuttoning his pants and pulling down his zipper revealing his boxers. Chloe gripped the waistband of his underwear with her mouth and pulled them down until his erection sprang free.

"Mmm, very nice cock, Master, big and thick," Chloe said and took him into her mouth licking and sucking as best she knew how. It wasn't long before her Master groaned and she knew he was close. She took him deep in her throat and then pulled back off as he moaned with pleasure. After catching her breath, Chloe swallowed him fully into her throat, her nose in his bush of pubic hair, her chin touching his balls and she growled in her throat and sucked and licked him forcing him to cum straight down her esophagus and into her stomach. She held him there until he stopped pulsing and pulled back to catch the last shot of his cum on her tongue, showing it to him before swallowing. She cleaned him up and then sat back on her heels, kneeling in presentation.

"I see you did not lie, little one, a most excellent blow job."

"Thank you Master, would you like to try my slutty pussy, it is very wet for you. My former Master liked to fuck it often."

"You just cannot help yourself, can you?"

"I'm sorry Master," Chloe said contritely, looking down. Her Master leaned forward and she thought he was going to slap her face or possibly get up and spank or whip her backside, but instead he stuck two fingers in her very well lubricated slit and Chloe gasped in surprise before releasing a low moan of arousal.

"At least you are not a liar, you are very wet. Did sucking my cock excite you that much?"

"Yes and no, Master. I enjoy sucking cock very much and it did heighten my excitement, but your commanding presence, my real sale, my actual slavery and your rich and handsome person has also contributed to my burgeoning arousal."

"Ah, so you are excited at becoming a slave?"

"I was already a slave, Master, at least mentally. But to become one for real is a part of my wildest fantasies and now it has come true. I know you saw me have an orgasm from being whipped on the auction block, but after I was sold I had another climax and I was still having aftershocks when they drug me off the block to bring me to you. I nearly had another one when I found out it was you who purchased me. I remember seeing you while I was on display and you smiled at me. I hoped even then that you would buy me."

"You are making my cock hard again."

"Let me help you with that, Master."

"I do not need any help with it, turn around and put your face on the floor, your ass in the air," Master said as he pulled his nearly fully erect member out of his pants and stroked it with his hand.

"Yes Master," Chloe responded and quickly complied with his order, her arms still bound behind her, she kept her pert bottom high in the air and her face on the carpet. She moaned with anticipation, she was so ready for this, her first fuck as a real slave. Her Master knelt behind her and thrust into her as best he could. The angle was not right and he thrust again as he adjusted his knees wider and he sunk deeply into her willing channel. He began to start up a rhythm, but Chloe came before he could even establish that and even he had to admit it felt amazing around his shaft. He stopped for a moment to allow Chloe to recover and when she began milking him with her vaginal muscles, he started up again.

Master, developed a coordinated rutting with her, but Chloe, her nipples rubbing on the carpet, heightening her excitement, came again twice more before he was finally able to cum inside of her. He had just a few minutes before been the recipient of an amazing blow job which drained him of most of his swimmers and as he shot his load into her, Chloe came again, crying out in her passion. He softened quickly and pulled out, patting her ass as he got up off the floor and Chloe righted herself and knelt before him.

"Master, would you like your slave to clean you big dick before you put it back in your pants?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, of course, Master."

"Very well, clean away," her Master acquiesced and his member grew again as she laved his cock with her tongue. After a couple of minutes of Chloe worshipping his cock he put it in his pants as he sat back in the seat. Chloe remained kneeling and spread her knees in presentation. "You are amazing."

Chloe knelt and waited for him to command her further but he sat back in his seat and rested for several minutes as their combined fluids ran down the inside of her thighs. Eventually he got up and went to the restroom in the back relieving himself and bringing back a damp cloth to clean her up. He wiped her clean and Chloe moaned with appreciation, her libido still in high gear, she still wanted more and probably could have gone on for hours, achieving dozens of orgasms.

Her Master could sense that Chloe wanted, no needed more, but he was unable to satiate her need, so he asked her if she would like some water to which Chloe agreed and mentioned the partial bottle of water she had been given earlier. He retrieved it from the small fridge and added a sedative, then had her empty the contents of the bottle. He placed Chloe back in her seat and fastened the seat belt and called for the guard. By the time the guard had returned, Chloe had gone to dreamland.

Chloe woke with a start and looked up at the guard as he stood watch over her.

"Do you need to use the toilet?"

"Yes Sir," Chloe said and he released her seat belt and led her to the small toilets and they repeated the earlier visit. He returned her to her seat and affixed the belt.

"We are about to land," the guard said as he sat across the aisle from her and buckled his own seat belt. There were no windows in this area of the plane and Chloe could not tell where they were or how long they had been in the air, again upset with herself because she had fallen asleep. This time however, it was not her fault, she had been drugged, but Chloe was unaware. Soon they landed and taxied to a stop. Her Master came in and placed a blindfold on her. Chloe supposed they did not want her to know the location of her slavery.

Her Master attached a leash to her collar, unbuckled her seat belt and tugged, indicating she should stand. Chloe stood and followed the gentle tug of the leash as she was led off the plane and down a hallway. She wondered if it was a private airport as she heard no other noises than the clicking of her Master's shoes on the cool tile floor. She padded along behind him until he stopped. He muttered something Chloe could not make out and then he opened a door and pulled her inside.

Once inside, her Master removed the blindfold and sat her in a utilitarian chair. He immediately left the room, closing the door behind him. Soon the guard came in and began removing Chloe bonds. He released the locks that held her arms behind her since her new slavery began, then removed the cuffs and the leash, leaving Chloe completely naked and unfettered, except for her collar. He collected all of the accoutrements and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Chloe sat there for several minutes before she got up and tested the door, of course it was locked. She looked around the room, there was the two chairs and a sturdy table. The room had no windows and the small air duct above her head would be too small for her to crawl through, she was stuck here until someone opened the door. She sat back down in the chair and waited, wondering why she was here. And where was here, anyway, it just didn't seem to make any sense.