All Comments on 'Chloe Ch. 19'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ItsSubBrittItsSubBrittover 3 years ago
Great story

i just finished reading all 19 chapters and i must say i loved this story! i thought it was well written and it was a real page turner for me. thank you for writing all this and sharing.

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you 'ItsSubBrit', I'm happy to hear you're enjoying my stories. I hit a block with this story and that's why I wrote Bound Becky in Non-Consent/Reluctance. I hope to come back and finish this story at some point, but I'm not sure when.

KeeperonKeeperonover 3 years ago
Hope you keep writing

For me the story was terrific in parts and struggled with it in parts. Chloe does a lot of topping from the bottom and for someone who meant to be so submissive it does not work for me. Chloe tinkered on being mistress to the girls and if you keep writing this is the obvious place to explore. Ben slept with Alexis the other girls should be jealous and Chloe take control of them and Ben take control of Chloe and get her girl on girl action because that what he wants. James need to be made prominent or sent off to college. Exploring the mother’s relationship also now you opened that can. But keep writing is my advice don’t leave it unfinished. I did keep reading all the parts so your better than most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chloe Ch. 18 Previous Part
Chloe Series Info