Chloe Ch. 21

Story Info
Conclusion.
10.1k words
4.49
8.7k
6

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21. Conclusion.

Chloe awoke alone the next morning, Ben was not in bed and her collar had been unlocked from its chain. Disappointed she trudged into the bathroom to relieve herself and get a shower. She didn't see any notes from her Master on the mirror so she leisurely took a long hot shower. Chloe got out and dried off before walking into the closet and her makeup dressing area. There was no note there either. She sat and stared at her reflection for a few minutes and couldn't seem to break out of this eerie feeling that something was wrong. She brushed and dried her hair, adding the makeup, even though it didn't appear to be needed. She always wanted to look her best for her Master.

Chloe heard a loud bang that sounded like gunfire, then another and then several shots fired. As she sat cowering in the closet one of the security guards rushed in calling for her.

"Chloe, are you in here?" Tyrone asked, he was the head of Ben's security team.

"Yes Master, I'm in here, is it safe?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, we got them, but I'm afraid I have some bad news."

"What is it, what's the matter? Did I just hear gunshots?"

"Yes, somehow these guys breached security, we think they slipped through while we were sending the van with Alexis in it. Ben's has been shot, the other two guys are dead, but my men rushed Ben to the hospital, it was quicker than calling for an ambulance or 911."

"Oh god, NO, I knew it, I could just feel that something bad was going to happen!"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm not a ma'am, I'm a slave Master Tyrone, please. Is he going to be alright?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Oh God, please let him be alright," Chloe cried and broke down sobbing, rushing into Tyrone's arms and burying her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. Tyrone held her loosely, uncomfortable with the situation. He had lusted after Chloe since he took this job, but the pay was fantastic and he could sit and jerk off watching the cameras or replaying videos. He tried to steer his erection away from her. "He's got to be alright, he just has to be."

"They shot him in the chest and the abdomen, he was bleeding pretty badly, I just don't know."

"Will you take me to him, Master Tyrone?"

"Why do you keep calling me Master?"

"Because all men are my Masters, I'm just slave."

"I can take you to the hospital, I don't know if they'll let you see him, but you have to put some clothes on first," Tyrone acquiesced.

"Yes Master Tyrone, let me get dressed and we'll go see him," Chloe said, grabbing a pair of her yoga pants and a t-shirt, donning them quickly, then slipping on a pair of her jogging shoes. She stuffed her cell phone in the pocket of her yoga pants and followed Tyrone out through the living room. Kira was crying and sobbing into James, shoulder as he held her on the couch. James eyes had tears in them. They both looked up when Chloe walked in.

"Oh Chloe, I'm so sorry," Kira cried and slipped out of James' arms, rushing to Chloe to give her a comforting hug. Chloe accepted, hugging Kira tightly, then opened her eyes and looked over Kira's shoulder at the man lying on the floor. It was Tom! Chloe's anger flared and she pushed Kira away storming straight for Tom's now dead body. She kicked it viciously before Tyrone grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away. Chloe kicked and screamed, angry at Tom for trying to kidnap her a second time. At least he was dead and wouldn't be able to try it again, but Ben may be fatally wounded and die also. This man had almost caused her to not get together with Ben, then kidnapped her and forced her to act in porn videos. Now he had returned and presumably tried to kidnap her again, shooting Ben and possibly killing him, ruining her perfect life.

"Come on, let's go," Tyrone said carrying her out the door to the black SUV waiting by the curb. Tyrone deposited her in the passenger seat and went around to the driver's seat. He started up the vehicle and then looked at Chloe who was staring straight ahead out the windshield. "Put on your seatbelt," Tyrone ordered and Chloe mechanically obeyed. Tyrone drove them to the hospital in silence.

When they arrived at the hospital Chloe was crying again so Tyrone came around and helped her out of the vehicle. Chloe clutched his arm as they walked into the hospital. Tyrone told her to sit and wait for him to find out about Ben. Unknowingly doing the best thing he could have done, and Chloe obeyed like the perfect submissive slave she was. Tyrone was gone for almost half an hour before he reappeared.

"He's in surgery, they don't know how much longer, but they'll send the doctor out to see us when they're done," Tyrone said leading Chloe down the hall to a small room with some comfortable chairs and a couple of vending machines. "Are you hungry, do you want something to drink?"

"I'm not hungry Master, but I could use something to drink, water will be fine," Chloe responded and Tyrone put a bill in the machine, handing her the water. Chloe took it and drank nearly half before stopping, almost bursting into tears again.

"Are you alright, Chloe?" Tyrone asked a concerned look on his face.

"No Master, I'm not alright, my Master has been shot and may die! What will I do then? Who will be my Master then?" Chloe responded, this time bursting into tears, sobbing and climbing onto Tyrone's lap, her tears getting his shirt wet. Fortunately a nurse's aide looked in and came back in with a box of tissue and a blanket in case they were cold and needed to cover over.

"Thank you, Miss," Tyrone said, still holding Chloe as she cried out her anguish.

"He just has to be alright, he's my Master and I love him so much, please, oh please be alright," Chloe cried. Tyrone didn't know what to do and just held her in his arms, covering her over with the blanket and she dozed off for a bit.

"Oh Master," Chloe moaned as she hugged Tyrone, thinking he was Ben in her half-awake state.

"Um Chloe, I'm not Ben, he's still in surgery."

"Oh, sorry Master, I was hoping it was all a nightmare."

"Sorry Chloe, it's all too real."

"I know Master," Chloe said as just then a doctor came into the room.

"Are you Chloe?" The Doctor asked, still dressed in his surgical gown.

"Yes, is my Master going to be alright?" Chloe asked and the Doctor frowned slightly.

"We removed the two bullets, but one punctured his lung and the other hit his spleen and liver, he's lost a lot of blood. It took us quite a while to inflate his lung and I'm not sure, if he'll make it or not, the next twenty four hours are key. He's in ICU room 312 but I don't want him to have any visitors right now. Maybe in a couple of hours you can go in and see him for a minute or two, but I doubt that he'll be conscious. If you'd like you can go back home and come back in three or four hours, by then I will probably have a better idea of his condition," the Doctor said.

"No, we're staying right here, please Doctor, please let me see him as soon as possible," Chloe begged.

"Alright, relax here and I'll see if I can get someone to bring you some lunch," the Doctor said as he left the room. Soon the nurse's aide from earlier came back in the room with a couple of sandwiches and some chips. She had a grim look on her face and didn't say a word, just dropped off the food and left. Her silence left Chloe even more concerned that Ben would not survive and Chloe barely ate any of her sandwich, picking at the chips on the plate.

For the next three hours Chloe sat in a chair by herself and cried, Tyrone had left to take care of some security business for few minutes and then returned but Chloe did not return to his lap. She wished James and Kira were there, then texted James and asked him if he and Kira could come and sit with her. James agreed but they did not arrive for another two hours, Chloe was beginning to think they weren't coming.

"Oh Chloe, I'm so sorry," Kira came into the room, crying and hugging Chloe, comforting her.

"It's awful, and I don't even know what happened," Chloe said, realizing she hadn't even asked Tyrone, though he hadn't volunteered much information.

"We don't know what happened either. We were in the kitchen and Kira had just finished making breakfast when the shots were fired. We stayed there until Tyrone came and told us they had killed the two men, then we went to see what happened. One of the other security guys was patching Ben's wounds to slow the bleeding as much as possible, while Tyrone came looking for you." James explained.

"Would you tell us what happened, Master Tyrone?" Chloe asked.

"We had just sent off the van with Alexis inside and Ben went back into the living room as I went into the security booth and the shots were fired. I ran into the room to find Ben on the floor and the two men heading for the hallway, I shot one of them in the back and the other guy turned to fire back and I got him right in the heart he went down immediately, clutching his chest as blood spurted out. The other guy, the one you kicked, he turned back towards me and raised his gun and I shot him again, not quite as good a shot so I shot him again and he went down, bleeding all over the place. I kicked the gun out of his hand and picked it up, then made sure the other guy was dead. By the time I got back, the guy you kicked was dead," Tyrone revealed the tragic event.

"Who were they?" Kira asked.

"Tom and a new lackey, they were trying to kidnap me again," Chloe spat out viciously.

"Oh my god, that was Tom who kidnapped you before?" Kira queried.

"Yes," Chloe replied angrily.

"No wonder you kicked him, I was wondering what that was all about, now I understand," Kira said.

"I'm glad he's dead, he can't come and try to kidnap me again, but I might have lost my Master as well," Chloe bemoaned and tears formed in her eyes again. Just then the Doctor came in.

"He's stable for now but still unconscious, you may go in and see him one or two at a time," The Doctor said. Chloe was sure he had told her his name, but she didn't remember and followed him down the hall, Tyrone following along behind. Chloe entered the room to see Ben attached to several machines. There was screen that gave all of his vital signs and Chloe stared at the screen for a moment before looking at Ben sorrowfully. Ben's eyes suddenly opened and he pulled the ventilator out of his mouth.

"I love you Chloe, I don't think I'm going to make it, but you made me happier than I've ever been, thank you," Ben croaked out weakly and then put the ventilator back in and closed his eyes. Suddenly the machine started beeping and his heartbeat stopped. Tyrone ran down the hall after the Doctor and he was back in the room in just about a minute. He called a nurse in and they brought in a defibrillator and tried to restart his heart. They attempted several times as Chloe stared wide-eyed in horror. Chloe backed against the wall and broke out hysterically crying as she slid down the wall, her legs giving out.

The Doctor noted the time and pronounced Ben dead, it was all a blur to Chloe. This couldn't be happening, her wonderful Master was dead! What would she do now? She couldn't go back to her regular life and she certainly didn't want to interfere in James and Kira's happiness. She cried loudly, huge sobs wracking her body as she sat on the floor. Chloe's grief continued to overwhelm her as she watched them pull the sheet up over Ben's head.

Tyrone lifted her off the floor and helped her into the chair in the room. The nurses continued to work, disconnecting Ben's body from all of the devices. As they were about to roll the bed out of the room Chloe jumped out of the chair and threw herself onto Ben's lifeless carcass. She sobbed and cried for a minute or two so the nurses stepped back and let her express her grief. Chloe pulled down the sheet and kissed Ben on the lips for the last time, then covered him back over.

"I love you, Ben Davidson, my true Master and true love, goodbye," Chloe said and then climbed off of the bed and allowed Tyrone to lead her out of the room, back to the lounge where they had waited earlier. James and Kira looked hopeful until they saw Chloe had been crying.

"My Master is dead," Chloe burst out crying again and rushed to Kira's waiting arms. The two slaves hugged and cried, while James and Tyrone looked sadly at each other and felt lost. What should they do now? Eventually the crying stopped and they dried their tears. They slowly walked out of the hospital, Chloe and Kira arm in arm. James headed for his truck while Tyrone headed for the SUV.

"Come on Kira," James called out to Kira who was still entwined with Chloe and walking toward the SUV.

"Master, please, she needs me right now," Kira said.

"But she's riding with Tyrone," James said and Kira rolled her eyes.

"Men," she said under her breath to Chloe. "No Master, she needs someone to comfort her, not drive her," Kira explained.

"You may ride with James if you'd like, Chloe," Tyrone said, trying to be helpful.

"Thank you," Chloe smiled up at him and headed to James' truck. Both she and Kira climbed into the back seat and sat holding each other as James drove them home. As they walked into the house the police were there and they wanted to question each one of them. None of them could explain much because they had only heard, they hadn't seen anything. The police questioned Tyrone for a while and he gave them a copy of the video.

"Do you want some company?" Kira asked as Chloe stumbled into the master bedroom and flopped down on the bed.

"I don't think I'm going to be good company," Chloe responded.

"That's not what I asked. I'd be happy to sit with you for a while if you don't want to be alone."

"I think I have to work this out for myself, though I appreciate the offer Kira, you're such a good friend."

"Sister."

"Huh?"

"You said it yourself, we're sisters in bondage."

"Oh yeah, I guess I did. Thanks sister, but I think I'd rather be alone, but if I need you, I'll let you know."

"Alright, I'll call you when dinner's ready."

"Do you want me to help with that?"

"Not unless you really want to, I enjoy cooking and I don't mind doing it alone."

"Ok thanks, just call me when it's ready then, I don't like cooking."

"No problem," Kira said as she left, closing the door behind her.

Chloe cried, yelled, shouted, got angry, then sad again. She flipped on the TV and watched some reruns that she had seen before. She dozed off after a while and then awoke to cry again, as the realization hit her she was in their bed where they could never love or fuck again. Damn Tom, damn him to hell, that fucking bastard. She got off the bed and went to the closet, finding a whip and using it to strike the wall, the bed, the picture of her and Ben, anything to release the anger pent up inside her. She wanted to bring Tom back to life so she could torture him for days to make him pay for ruining her life, she had never been so angry in her life. Finally she stopped and Tyrone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Chloe said, so Tyrone entered.

"Are you alright, Chloe, do you need any help or anything?" Tyrone asked.

"No Master, I'll clean this up later, I just had to let it out," Chloe replied looking around at the mess she had made.

"OK, but if you need anything, please let us know," Tyrone said and left the room.

Chloe collapsed onto the bed and began to cry again, her tears wetting her pillow. After she had cried so much that it was wet, she grabbed Ben's but the smell of his cologne caused Chloe to weep again, pushing Ben's pillow away in favor of her own already drenched one. After a few minutes there was another knock at the door and Chloe thought it was Tyrone again.

"I'm fine Tyrone, thank you," she called out.

"Are you sure?" Kira asked from behind the door.

"Oh, sorry Kira, come in," Chloe replied and Kira came in and walked to the bed, climbing onto it to sit with Chloe, wrapping her arms around her.

"What am I going to do? I don't have Master anymore, I've been a slave for too long, I can't go back to a normal life, or having a boyfriend."

"I know, it's alright, we will think of something, maybe we could sell you like we did with Alexis."

"Oh my god, that's it!" Chloe exclaimed after she thought about it for a minute.

"What's it Chloe?"

"Master Amir wanted to purchase me from my true Master but he wouldn't sell me. I don't know where all of Ben's estate will go, I don't think he had a will and it will surely go to his father and younger sister. That means you and James are out in the cold, as well as me. But if Master James were to sell me to Master Amir, he offered five billion dollars, maybe he's still willing to pay that. Then you two would be set for life and I would achieve my goal of becoming a true slave. Slavery is legal in his country, I could never be free again, I would be his slave for life. Unngh, that makes me so hot."

"Oh but Chloe, I would miss you terribly, and wouldn't you miss us, or at least me?"

"Yes I would miss you, but we would learn to live without each other, we've only known each other for a few months."

"I know, but you're my best friend in the whole world and besides, we're twins now."

"True, but I used to be best friends with Nadia, now I hardly ever see her. Besides, with all of that money, you and Master James could enjoy life together for a very long time."

"Oh Chloe, losing both you and Master Ben would be even more difficult."

"But what am I going to do around you and Master James? I would be a third wheel. You love him and he loves you, I like him but I don't love him, I could never compete with you."

"That's true, my Master would obviously favor me over you."

"Exactly, so we will have Master James sell me to Master Amir and I will kill two birds with one stone."

"What do you mean?"

"I will become a real slave and you and Master James can achieve financial security from my sale. It's a win-win."

"It feels like a loss to me, I'm losing my best friend."

"But you and James will most likely struggle financially, it won't be like it is now, you may even have to go out and work for a while to get him through college."

"I never thought about that, I guess maybe you're right, but I'm sure going to miss you," Kira said and they cried together.

"It will be alright, you'll see. After a while, you won't even remember what I look like," Chloe joked and they laughed together. A knock at the door interrupted their laughter.

"Come in," Chloe said and James walked in.

"Sounds like someone's feeling better, I heard you two laughing," James noted.

"Yes Master James, Kira has been a big help. Do you need her to start dinner?" Chloe asked.

"No, I'll order something, I was just coming to check on you," James answered.

"We have a plan, Master," Kira piped up.

"A plan?" James asked, bewildered.

"Yes Master, you can sell me to Master Amir in whatever middle-eastern country he is from and thereby achieve financial security, plus I'll be a real slave, which is what I've always wanted," Chloe responded and James eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"Really, this is what you want?"

"Yes Master."

"Alright, I'll check into it."

"Thank you Master. Um, did anyone let Ben's family know?"

"Yes, Tyrone notified the family and checked, there was no will, everything except my truck will go to the family."

"Just as I suspected, Master, so my plan is the perfect way for us to all be happy."

"Wow, Chloe, I can't believe you're willing to become a real life permanent slave."

"Yes Master, as I already said, it's what I've always wanted. I want to become a slave, not reversible by my will, to be permanently indentured to someone else and forced to attend their needs, not my own, unnnnggg. Oh god, I almost came just talking about it. I truly thought that I was one when Master Amir purchased me in the slave market that day. I came so hard when the auctioneer yelled 'sold', even if it was in another language, I knew it meant I was now just a slave for real."