Chloe Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," Zina said, bowing her head then sneaking a quick glance at Chloe.

"Do you like her?" Amir questioned.

"Yes Master, I like her very much, I believe we will become good friends," Zina answered.

"I think so too, teach her well and she will teach you how to bring out that inner slave I know is hiding inside you Simone," Amir said, causing Zina to gasp, he had never called her by her real name.

"Are you giving me back my name, Master?" Zina asked.

"No, you are still Zina, but I knew you were a slave the moment I saw you, even before you were sold to me," Amir replied.

"Yes Master," Zina said with awe in her eyes as she looked at Amir and then at Chloe before bowing her head and adjusting her posture to match Chloe's. Amir chuckled and then lifted her chin with his fingers to look into her eyes.

"Listen to Chloe, she will teach you how to become the slave you've always yearned to be," Amir ordered.

"Yes Master," Zina breathed huskily, her arousal obvious on her face and in her body language and with a wave of his hand Amir dismissed the slaves.

"Come with me Chloe," Amir commanded and Chloe obeyed, following behind him as they left the slave quarters and went into the main house. She followed him into his chambers and he closed the door, locking it, they would not be disturbed. Chloe knelt in presentation; her breaths were heavy, almost panting in anticipation and need, her naked breasts heaving, her thighs slick with her arousal.

"Which do you prefer, slave, to be fucked on punished first?" Amir asked.

"Whatever you wish, Master," Chloe responded.

"Very good, slave, I had thought you might prefer to be fucked before being punished, but I see that I was right about you," Amir said as he grabbed her wrists and pulled Chloe to her feet before wrapping leather suspension cuffs around her wrists, then stringing her up by them so she was on her toes. Amir pulled out a whip and gave Chloe ten strokes without ceremony or count and Chloe tried not to cry out, but cried out softly on the last three before breaking down in tears. Amir ignored them and released her, not even bothering with her burning ass as he forced her down on the bed and began stuffing his cock into her well lubricated channel. Chloe moaned with both pain and arousal as he slammed home inside her. After a few strokes she was crying out in her need.

"Yes Master, oh please, fuck me harder Master, YES! Oh yes!" Chloe cried and then nearly shrieked as she orgasmed the entire situation coming home to her. She was now a real slave, she was being fucked by her Master and he had made her cum, relieving her pent up pain, sorrow, stress and fear. She was home where she belonged in bondage to a true Master who would mold her into the perfect slave. As they came down from their coitus and Amir slipped out of her, Chloe dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock of their combined juices, licking and sucking him clean, bringing him back to full hardness. She took him fully into her throat, swallowing him to the hilt, her nose in his pubic hair, his balls on her chin and Amir came again, straight down her throat as she growled.

"Ah my beautiful slave, you are going to be the death of me," Amir moaned as he sunk onto the bed. Chloe gently licked and sucked him clean, making Amir hard again, his large dick at nearly full staff again. He rested as Chloe ministered to his now pulsing phallus, fully ready to take her again. "Aaaah, you fiendishly skilled woman, I can't wait until you teach my other slaves how to be the slave you are. Come, up on the bed, on your hands and knees, I will take your final hole and make you mine forever."

"Yes Master," Chloe said breathily as she quickly assumed the ordered position. Ben had never liked taking her in the ass, but Chloe enjoyed it because in her mind it so eloquently bespoke her position as just a slave, a thing to be used for the Master's pleasure. Amir knelt behind her and then stood on the floor, pulling Chloe to the edge of the bed so he could fuck her again. He stuffed his throbbing cock into her sopping pussy and then pulled out smearing her juices on her ass. He thrust in again, drawing more of their combined moisture to lubricate her tightest hole. First he speared her somewhat gently as Chloe relaxed and opened her anus to him, but then he suddenly thrust in deeply, almost to the hilt, pulling back enough to plunge in fully causing Chloe to cry out in both pain and pleasure of equal measure. Amir grabbed her big tits and using them as handles thrust into her with all his might, chasing his third orgasm. Chloe cried out in pain but it was mixing with the pleasure and she built to an incredible climax as Amir continued rutting into her. She came again a second time as Amir sprayed her guts with his seed and Chloe collapsed onto the bed, Amir on top of her making it hard to breathe, but she was content, her need satiated.

Amir slipped out of her as his cock shrunk but Chloe did not turn to clean him as she had earlier. Amir laid there beside her on his back and regained his breath and strength while Chloe did the same. When he had recovered and looked down at his shrunken cock Amir looked at it as if puzzled and Chloe turned, wondering what was troubling him.

"Why did you not clean off my cock after I fucked your ass, slave?" Amir asked gently, not angry.

"I once offered to do it for Master Ben, but he would not let me, saying it was unsanitary and could make me sick or even die. I did it once, catching him off guard and then was sick all morning, I have not done it since. Do you wish for me to clean my shit from your cock, Master?"

"I have only one slave who does that for me, and she has been sick often, perhaps that is the reason."

"It is possible Master."

"Chloe, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. I do not like your name, and if you are to be my first slave, the women will not accept you with your current name. I name you Jamila and make you my first slave. The other slaves will hate you for it, but fear me enough to leave you alone. You must learn the language and I will have Zina teach you. I suspect it will be a good experience for both of you. I believe you are just the woman to bring out the slave I know is hiding inside her. Cindy is another story, she hates it when I call her that and continues to insist I call her Cynthia, even after I whipped her myself. I believe you can finally crack her shell and get her to accept her place as my slave. No, she will never be a willing slave like yourself, but she will learn to please me as I command."

"Thank you Master, I hope I am able to live up to your expectations."

"I'm sure that you will, Jamila."

"What does it mean, Master?"

"Jamila means beautiful woman, slave."

"Thank you Master."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful name, Master."

"How could I give the most beautiful woman I have ever seen anything but a complimentary name."

"Yes Master, could I ever fall out of favor and become a lower slave?"

"Of course, that is always a possibility, a slave should always strive to please her Master and make him want to keep her as first slave."

"Of course, Master. When may I start training your slaves?"

"In the morning, now use the toilet and clean yourself up, then come to bed my Jamila, I may want to fuck you again," Amir ordered and Jamila (formerly Chloe) scurried to do his bidding. She returned to the bed to find her Master had washed his cock and put on a pair of boxers, reclining on the bed smiling broadly at her.

"I can't believe I have you. I'm sorry for your loss Jamila, but I am so thrilled that you are here now with me."

"Thank you Master, will you go easy on me because I am your favorite?"

"No, definitely not, you must be an example to my other slaves, you may be treated more harshly, but if I read you correctly, you will thoroughly enjoy it."

"Yes Master, my former Master was sometimes too kind to a slave and needed to be reminded that he was the Master."

"Aaah, it was as I thought, Ben enjoyed having you and loved you too much, he didn't realize he was not doing himself or you any favors by being kind. A woman like you desires a strong hand, you will receive that here, I assure you."

"Thank you Master," Jamila said as she snuggled down next to Amir, kissing his jaw and his powerful chest.

"Oh, does my slave love her Master?"

"If you so desire it I will love you Master."

"But it will be a pretend love."

"No Master, I never pretend, I am very fond of you already, I could easily love you."

"If I ordered you to love me, you would?"

"Yes Master, love is a decision you make in your heart. I could decide to love you and it would be so."

"You are amazing, Jamila!"

"So my first Master told me Master."

"Go to sleep my Jamila," Amir commanded as he pulled the light blanket over their entwined bodies and Jamila was asleep in less than a minute. Amir marveled at the incredibly beautiful slave girl now sleeping on his chest, she was not only beautiful but so submissive and nearly a perfect slave, it would be easy to mold her to his will, she would willingly do it herself to please him, he need but say the word. He almost woke her to take her again but thought better of it and fell asleep to the rhythm of her steady breathing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Six months later Jamila had learned the language and how to please Amir in ways he never dreamed possible. Being a very perceptive slave, she read even his bodily signals to the point where she can make him cum in a matter of minutes, or even less if they have not had sex in a few hours. Jamila is the Mistress of all the slaves and has taught Zina (formerly Simone) to become the slave Amir knew she could be. She is almost as good as Jamila and has risen to second slave behind her.

Amir is pleased and has called them into his office for a Zoom call. They are both naked, kneeling with their permanent collars around their necks. The other slaves are jealous of them and have learned a great deal from Jamila. The Zoom call opened and Master Amir greets the young man on the screen, Jamila recognized him and his slave immediately.

"Hello James, how are your investments coming along?" Amir asked.

"Very well Amir, I have almost doubled the money you paid me for Chloe, I see she is in the room with you, may my slave speak with her?" James requested.

"Of course, but please understand she will not respond to that name any longer, she has been renamed Jamila," Amir replied.

"Hi Chloe," Kira smiled coming closer to the camera.

"My name is Jamila, as my Master has seen fit to call me," she responded and Kira gasped. Around Jamila's neck she saw the new collar with her new name on it, along with Master Amir's name. It was bejeweled with sapphires that matched her eyes and red stones that matched her flaming hair. Her septum, nipples and clit were pierced, and her tongue pierced as well. "How have you been Kira?"

"I am wonderful, Master has been amazing and strong, just like a good Master should be. He forces me to orgasm over and over, it is incredible," Kira replied. "How are you doing?"

"I am doing well, I am Master's first slave and I love him. I am in charge of the rest of the slaves, teaching them and keeping them in line. My Master is pleased with the performance of my duties," Jamila responded with a smile. "Would you like to see my new brand?"

"Yes -- oh my, it is beautiful," Kira gasped appreciatively upon seeing the brand, it was a lovely mark of Master Amir's initials in Arabic.

"Yes, my Master placed it upon me my first week here," Jamila explained. "I think I had best go, I do not wish to anger my Master by monopolizing his call."

"Alright, um, Jamila, we just wanted to make sure that you were alright and happy with your choice," Kira said.

"I am very happy as my Master's slave, he is a better Master than I deserve, but I have been fortunate to be his first slave. I am glad to see that Master James has become such a dominant Master and that you are happy. Thank you for checking up on me," Jamila said.

"Are you satisfied James?" Amir asked.

"Yes Amir, thank you, it seems that Chloe, um, I mean Jamila is very happy," James replied.

"I assure you she is. She should be since she is my favorite," Amir said with a chuckle. "Do you wish to invest in my business, James? I am sure I could increase your profits."

"Not right now, maybe later, I seem to be on a roll right now and have a great tip on some American oil and natural gas," James replied. "Goodbye Amir, and thanks again."

"Anytime my friend," Amir said, ending the call.

"Thank you Master, I appreciate your kindness," Jamila said.

"I did not do it for you, I did it for James," Amir stated.

"Yes Master," Jamila acknowledged.

"Are you ready for use, slave?" Amir asked.

"Oh yes, Master, please use your slave in whatever way you see fit," Jamila replied as her pussy glistened with her juices.

"I see you do not lie, slave, that is good for you, I do not tolerate lying slaves," Amir said.

"Oh no, Master, I would never lie to you, I am indeed ready to receive your manhood in whichever hole you desire," Jamila said.

"Yes, I see that. Zina you are dismissed," Amir said.

"Oh please Master, let me stay and help Jamila please you," Zina begged.

"Not tonight, though I am pleased that you wish to stay, you have become the slave I knew you could be," Amir said with a wave of his hand.

"Yes, thank you Master," Zina said as she slipped from the room.

Amir cuffed Jamila to the bed and fucked her in every hole, forcing several orgasms from her as she cried out in ecstasy. Amir never gagged her, he wanted the other slaves to be jealous of her and her incredible passion. When they finally exhausted themselves they laid down together on the bed, Jamila's arms still bound behind her as she rubbed her nipples against Amir's chest.

"Oh Master, please keep me like this always," Jamila pleaded.

"Always, my Jamila, always," Amir agreed.

The End