Chloe Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we will have to discuss it with Amir, maybe he doesn't want you anymore."

"Oh I'm sure he still does, Master. You don't offer half your fortune for someone you'll soon forget."

"Wow, you seem so happy and at peace about this," Kira noted.

"I am, I will miss Ben terribly, but becoming a real slave will help take the sting out of it," Chloe expounded.

"Alright, after dinner we will see if we can video chat with Amir," James said. "Now what do I feel like for dinner?"

"Chinese Master?" Kira asked jokingly.

"Sounds great, I'll go order," James said leaving the room while Chloe and Kira hugged.

"Why are you still dressed?" Kira asked.

"I don't know, I guess I forgot, I was so upset and my Master isn't here to punish me anymore," Chloe replied with a smirk.

"That makes sense, I can understand you being totally distraught, and without a Master around you can do what you want I guess," Kira said and Chloe stripped out of her clothes, throwing them on the floor by her side of the bed.

"There, now I'm naked again."

"Mmm, Chloe you look so hot."

"You look just like me."

"I know, and when I look at myself in the mirror I get so wet. Kiss me Chloe, I love you," Kira requested and Chloe obliged, passionately exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, James startling them apart when he opened the door.

"Um, dinner is ordered," James said and stared at the two slaves, shaking his head and closing the door.

"I need to go to my Master," Kira said.

"That's a good idea, Kira," Chloe agreed as they disentangled themselves and Kira headed out to find James.

Forty minutes later the doorbell rang and then Kira stuck her head in to let Chloe know that dinner had arrived. She plodded down the hall to the kitchen to find James chaining Kira to her chair. Chloe sat down and James chained her to her own chair.

"Thank you Master James," Chloe said and James just nodded. He understood that Chloe needed some normalcy and stability in her life right now, so chaining her to the chair was a normal routine that would help give her some. The cashew chicken was placed in front of Chloe and she looked up and smiled at James and then dug in. She only ate half and they put the rest away in the fridge for another day.

Amir's time zone was nine hours ahead of where they lived so they would wait until eleven pm so it would be eight in the morning. They didn't want to disturb his sleep. At eleven pm they all went into the study and fired up Ben's laptop, sending a video call out to Amir from Ben. Amir answered within a minute.

"Hello Ben -- oh, where is Ben?" Amir asked.

"Hello Master Amir, my Master, Ben, is dead. He was killed by men trying to kidnap me again," Chloe replied.

"Oh, I am so sorry, was it the same guy who kidnapped you before?" Amir questioned.

"Yes Master Amir. The security team shot and killed him along with his new accomplice, but my Master was not able to recover from his wounds, he died this afternoon," Chloe responded sadly.

"Again, I am so sorry for your loss. You didn't need to video call me, you could have just sent a text or a brief phone call would have been enough," Amir said.

"Yes Master, thank you," Chloe said and then everyone fell silent.

"Was there something else?" Amir asked after the silent pause.

"Yes Amir, but it's going to sound a little crazy," James answered.

"Well, what is it? Out with it young man," Amir demanded.

"You once offered to purchase Chloe from Ben for five billion dollars, does that offer still stand?" James asked.

"Hmm -- yes, yes it does, are you willing to sell her to me?" Amir responded.

"Yes," James replied.

"And you are in agreement with this, Chloe?" Amir asked.

"I suggested it Master Amir," Chloe answered to a surprised look from Amir.

"Why would you suggest such a thing?" Amir asked.

"In your country, slavery is perfectly legal. I have always wanted to be a real slave, it is my greatest wish in the world. If I am sold to you, I can no longer be free, ever. I will forever be your slave, unnggghhh," Chloe explained and then moaned with arousal, her inner thighs wet with her juices.

"That is true," Amir agreed and paused for a moment. "Chloe, you and your twin sister leave the room, I have business to discuss with young Master James here and since it involves your sale, I must speak with him in private."

"Yes Master," Chloe said, grabbing Kira by the hand, pulling her out the door and closing it behind them.

"But I'm not your sister, not really," Kira protested.

"I know that, but Master Amir is much stricter than my Master Ben was. He does not care, only that I obey, oh god -- whew I almost had an orgasm."

"So why would you agree to being sold to someone like him?"

"Because he will treat me like the slave I am. I loved Ben and he loved me, but it was almost like play, I sometimes topped from the bottom if you know what that means."

"I've heard the expression, but I'm not sure I understand."

"Sometimes I would have to remind him to do what a Master should, or worse yet, I manipulated him into doing what I wanted. Master Amir will not stand for that and will keep me as a slave should be kept. My wishes will mean nothing, I will obey or be punished. He will mold me into a perfect slave that obeys her Master without question or attempt at manipulation."

"Wow Chloe, I never thought of you as being manipulative."

"Well, I did it because my Master sometimes didn't treat me like a slave but more like a girlfriend or wife. That's not what I wanted or needed and I goaded him into things sometimes. I even disobeyed on purpose and reminded him he needed to punish me for it, and he never seemed to want to fuck me in the ass."

"At first my Master was similar and I did some of the same things, until one night when I really got frustrated and started talking back to him, challenging him as my Master. He got angry and took charge and tied me up tight that night. I slept spread eagle on the bed with a big ball gag while he played with my body and fucked me whenever he felt like it. The next morning he turned me over and fucked me up the ass without any lube. It hurt like hell but I came anyway, I was so thrilled that he had become my Master and not my boyfriend. He released me to get a shower and then came into the bathroom and started to apologize. I stopped him and told him that I didn't want an apology, I wanted what I just got, to be treated like the slave I know I am in my heart. He has been much better ever since and I love it."

"Oh Kira, I'm so happy for you," Chloe said as she hugged Kira, kissing her passionately.

"I'm going to miss you Chloe, you've taught me so much, I hope you'll be happy with Master Amir."

"I think I will, Kira," Chloe said just as James came out of the study grinning.

"Chloe, you have been sold. We have set up a Swiss bank account that I can access that will not be subject to taxes. I can withdraw from it whenever I want and he is going to help me set up other investments overseas where the government can't touch the money. You will be picked up tomorrow and transported to Amir. He said that you are not allowed to orgasm until he commands or allows it," James stated.

"Uh oh, Master," Chloe moaned, "I just came."

"I will inform Amir tomorrow when we talk after you have been picked up. Since he is your Master now, I am sure he will want to be the one to discipline you," James responded.

"Yes Master," Chloe gulped, she knew Amir would not be a forgiving Master like Ben.

"Go to bed, Chloe, you will need to be ready to leave by seven am tomorrow, so set an alarm," James ordered.

"Yes Master," Chloe said.

"You will need to pack your makeup and hairbrush, everything else will be provided by Amir," James informed her.

"Yes Master," Chloe said and then hugged him and Kira. "Goodbye, I'll never forget you, I love you both."

"Goodbye Chloe, I love you too," Kira said tearfully.

"So long Chloe, we owe all of this to you, thank you," James said and Chloe rushed into the master bedroom and plopped down on the bed, crying again. She was leaving her life behind, the wonderful life with her now dead Master and the friendship she had formed with Kira, along with her fondness for Master James. She was torn, as she anticipated her slavery to Master Amir, but also somewhat regretted suggesting her own sale. Yet what would be her place here? She couldn't stay with James and Kira, it would interfere with their relationship and she didn't want that. Would she have been able to find a Master here in the United States? She doubted that and laid there for an hour just wrestling these thoughts in her mind. Finally she got up and went to pack up the few things she had been commanded to bring. She put it into a small bag, and what she brought seemed so meager when she didn't even fill the bag half full.

Chloe walked around in the closet looking at her outfits and then running her fingers across the corset and thigh high leather boots, fondly remembering when Ben had ordered her to put them on and then paraded her around the house, causing even Kira to gasp in arousal at the sight of her in the outfit. She sat on the stool in front of the makeup mirror and brushed out her hair, then applied the makeup, even though it wasn't needed. She plodded into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed, still in a state of confusion and wondering why she was feeling so down, then remembering that she had just lost her Master and was about to lose her best friend. Chloe found her phone and texted Don to let him know her Master had been killed and that she herself was sold and going to be with her new Master overseas. She wanted to be sure Nadia knew what had happened. Don texted her back quickly, saying he was sorry and that he would let Nadia know.

Eventually Chloe fell asleep, not even covered over and still naked. She awoke at three am and realized she hadn't even set an alarm. She finally figured out how to turn on Ben's alarm clock and then covered over and after she warmed up a bit fell back to sleep, dreaming of Ben holding her like he did when they slept.

The alarm clock was loud and annoying but Chloe turned it off and headed into the bathroom, relieving herself and then climbing in the shower. She showered quickly and efficiently not wanting to waste time or be late to be picked up by her new Master or his men. She got out and dried off, toweling her hair, then heading into the closet to brush and blow dry her hair. She didn't reapply the makeup, because she had put it on last night it looked fresh, even though it was washed off, the tattooing effect had refreshed it. Chloe pursed her lips into a kiss and then kissed her hand, blowing a kiss at the mirror.

"I love you Master, wherever you are," Chloe suddenly blurted out loud and started to cry. She dabbed her tears and grabbed her bag going out to find Kira in the kitchen with breakfast on the table. Chloe ate a little but was still visibly upset at the last several hours of her life. They ate in silence, no one wanting to upset the other.

The doorbell rang exactly at seven am and James let the two men into the house. Chloe knelt before them in presentation and they quickly locked wide steel cuffs on her wrists with a short chain between them locking her wrists behind her back. They added elbow cuffs with the same short chain and then added ankle cuffs with a longer chain before throwing a middle-eastern looking poncho over her head and the garment settled around her body, nearly touching the floor. The men then attached a chain leash to her collar and pulled, indicating she should stand and led her out of the house to a waiting SUV without a word spoken. Kira sobbed as Chloe walked out the door and a few tears fell down Chloe's face as she exited the house, knowing she would never set foot on American soil again. The SUV raced down the street and out onto the highway. They drove for two hours before turning off to the small airport where Amir had brought her when she thought she had been sold to him the first time.

Chloe was ushered from the SUV into the airport and down the terminal, into the waiting private jet. Chloe recognized it as the same one she had flown here in just a few months ago. How her life had changed in one day was crazy, but she kept a brave face and followed obediently on her leash into the back area where she was ordered to sit and the seatbelt wrapped around her waist. She waited quietly as the jet engines warmed up and then they took off, flying presumably to Amir's home somewhere in the middle-eastern desert. Chloe suddenly realized she didn't even know what country or if she would have to learn the language. She supposed that was a possibility but hadn't given it much thought until just now. Of course, her grief and the whirlwind of her being sold the same evening that her Master had died contributed to her scattered thoughts.

After a few hours she was offered some food which she accepted and ate, drinking water and sitting quietly. They released her and allowed her to use the toilet, with nary a word being spoken. She wondered if any of the men spoke English. They re-cuffed her and put her back in her seat with the seatbelt around her waist and Chloe was once again trapped until they decided to release her. It seemed odd that they had allowed her to remain covered in the poncho, but she did not complain, it was warmer with her skin covered the men had the air conditioning on pretty high, so Chloe would have been quite cold by the time they arrived. After a time she fell asleep, bored and exhausted by the events of yesterday. She probably would have slept more but her tortured thoughts kept her awake for a while.

Chloe awoke when the plane began its descent to land. The pressure in her ears woke her and she swallowed to relieve them. Finally the plane touched down smoothly and taxied to the terminal. She wondered if Amir would be there or if she would not see him until they reached his home. When the plane stopped the men came and unbuckled her seatbelt, tugging on her chain leash and Chloe stood to follow them off the plane. They led her outside in the oppressive heat to the waiting SUV and placed Chloe in the backseat, wrapping the seatbelt around her before both climbed in the front seat and drove off down a bumpy dirt road. They drove for over half an hour, before they turned and pulled up in front of a large mansion near the edge of a town. Chloe was led into the mansion to the rear area before her poncho was removed and the men opened the doors into a large room.

In the room were many other beautiful women in various states of dress, some naked, some with gauzy clothing that really didn't hide the woman's charms but rather invited the ripping away of such faux coverings to access the beauty beneath. The men then spoke to one of the women, obviously the leader or head of the other slaves, in Arabic or something similar. The woman and two other women came and grabbed Chloe leading her further into the room, her bonds not removed. The lead woman unlocked Chloe and ordered her to do something but she had no idea what was said. A white woman with long dark hair came over and spoke.

"She ordered you to lie down on the table here, they will remove all of your hair," the beautiful young woman said with a French accent.

"That's not necessary, I had a special treatment and can never grow hair below my eyes ever again," Chloe explained. The woman relayed this back to the Mistress.

"She doesn't care, she wants to make sure, Master's orders, they cannot be disobeyed or she will be punished," the woman translated.

"What's your name?" Chloe asked.

"My name is Zina, but my birth name is Simone, I am from France," she replied. "I was kidnapped from my home over three years ago. I was sold to my Master shortly after and I have learned to be a good slave."

"My name's Chloe, but I don't know if Master Amir will rename me or not," Chloe said as she laid back on the table and two women began to examine her body for hair. A buxom young blonde woman walked over.

"Hi Chloe, I'm Cynthia, my Master did not rename me, I am from the United States also. I was kidnapped two years ago and brought here. It took me a while to adjust, and I have the marks to prove it, but if you obey and behave, it's not too bad, but I wish I was back home," Cynthia said.

"Hi Cynthia, nice to meet you," Chloe said. "I guess I should explain. Unlike you two, oh -- uh," Chloe moaned as the women examined her tight pussy, "I am here willingly, I am a natural submissive and slave, I have wanted this for the last several years. I found my true love and Master only a few months ago and we were very happy together, unnggghh, until my Master's former friend tried to kidnap me for the second time. He is dead, but my Master also died from his wounds. When I was kidnapped the first time, Master Amir helped my Master get me back and offered him a large sum of money to buy me. My Master was in love with me and naturally refused, but now that my Master is dead, my secondary Master sold me to him," Chloe told the two women her story.

"Y -- You want to be here?" Zina asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Chloe replied.

"Why?" Zina asked as Chloe sighed.

"She just told you, she's one of those sick freaks who gets off on all of this slave shit," Cynthia spat out.

"Oh my, that is rather unusual. Maybe I am more like her than you," Zina said.

"What, you enjoy being told what to do, when to do it, forced to have sex with whomever the Master decides?" Cynthia asked incredulously.

"Wi, I mean yes. It is very exciting to be found so desirable, is it not?" Zina asked.

"Don't tell me that you don't have to fake your orgasms," Cynthia said.

"No, I do not fake orgasms, they are very real, I enjoy sex very much," Zina responded.

"I used to when I had a loving boyfriend, but this bondage and slavery thing pisses me off," Cynthia said growing louder and angrier.

"Shh, quiet down, you don't want to be whipped again, do you?" Zina asked.

"Dammit, and here they bring in another American girl and I thought I might have a real friend, but you -- ," Cynthia cut herself off mid-sentence as Amir walked in. All of the slave girls knelt and Chloe slipped off the table to kneel in front of Amir.

"Aaahh, Chloe you look as beautiful as ever," Amir said in English and Cynthia looked up angrily.

"You didn't even know I could speak your language, did you Cynthia?" Amira asked.

"No," Cynthia responded.

"Master," Chloe whispered toward her.

"M -- Master," Cynthia stammered.

"Too late, my pretty girl, you need another whipping to remind you of your place," Amir said and then spoke to the Mistress who quickly grabbed Cynthia and drug her off to be whipped while she cried and protested, begging for Amir to have it stopped, but he did not relent.

"So how are you Chloe?" Amir asked as if carrying on a conversation with a friend.

"I am fine but sad Master," Chloe replied.

"Quite understandable, Ben was a remarkable young man, I know he was too in love with you to be a good Master, but he tried," Amir noted.

"Yes Master," Chloe said.

"Were you clean shaven when you arrived?" Amir asked.

"I will always be free of hair, my Master had me injected with a special treatment, I can never grow hair below my eyes ever again, Master," Chloe replied.

"Interesting," Amir said. "Have you been a good slave?"

"No Master, I came when Master James told me I was sold, please punish me Master," Chloe said and she heard Zina gasp.

"Do you find that surprising Zina?" Amir asked.

"Yes Master, I cannot understand why she would request to be punished," Zina replied.

"Chloe asked to be punished because she is a good slave, but not a perfect one. In a few months she will be and will become the Mistress of this harem. In the few hours I spent with her I knew that she was the slave I had been searching for all my life. One who places the desires of her Master above everything else, that is what makes a good slave. I will expect you to learn from her, just as she will be learning our language from you," Amir explained.