Independence Daze

Story Info
The Harem girls have a wild, all-girl Fourth of July orgy.
15.6k words
4.63
9.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

This is something I threw together a couple of years ago when I had a rather insomnia filled Fourth of July eve. I just sat down and started writing until I couldn't anymore and the end result is all here in one blur of wild girl on girl celebrity fucking action. It may not be great art or even the kind of story you have come to expect from me but it's got hot girls and lots of them doing absolutely wicked things to each other. I didn't plan it out. I just blurted it all out on the page as one does and I sure hope everyone likes it. Please forgive any deficiencies in it.

I never really intended for a wide audience to see it but what the heck, it's the Fourth of July so why not share it with everyone. Heck I never even had a title for it so I just picked the first thing that came to mind.

Enjoy it and the blur of sex we get here while wishing you could get to go to a party like they have at the mansion.

Starring: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Rose McGowan, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Alyssa Milano, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Stacy Keibler, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Victoria Justice, Olivia Holt, Anna Kendrick, Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Ariana Grande, Reese Witherspoon, Elizabeth Gillies, Kat Dennings, Lucy Hale, Chloe Grace Moretz, Ava Sambora, Maria Menounos, Ariel Winter, Bella Thorne, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Hailee Steinfeld, Taylor Swift, Daisy Ridley, Hilary Duff and more!

Codes: FF+, orgy, oral, anal, fingering, toys, toes, food, public

At the mansion there weren't many rules but a lot of unofficial policies. And one of those policies was most definitely that any excuse was a good excuse for a party.

It was a policy that made simple sense. After all, when you had as many friends as they all did and when those friends always were eager for fun and to bring their friends along too, parties just seemed natural for the mansion's residents.

That was especially true on the Fourth of July when it was practically in the Constitution for people to gather together and have as much fun as possible while celebrating America's birthday. And when it came to an Independence Day party at the mansion that could only mean one thing: bikinis and lots of them.

Because when you had a pool as wonderful as the mansion did to go along with clear blue skies and hot temperatures, why not take advantage as much as possible? The mansion had hosted a Fourth of July party every year and this year was no different as things got festive quickly.

The parties were always pretty loosely organized affairs. The girls invited their friends and their friends often brought their friends and with everyone bringing along a little something, it always ended up being a pot luck picnic by the pool where then girls could play the music loud, laugh and play have as much fun as possible.

Everything from watermelon, Italian pasta salad, homemade guacamole and chips, lobster rolls, lettuce wraps filled with all kinds of goodies and of course too many desserts to count were set up and everyone had been enjoying everything. Loud summer music filled the air and the drinks had been flowing freely.

No one had made any punch for the party this time. That drink was off the menu at the mansion for the time being after what had happened at the Christmas party. But there were plenty of cool summer cocktails being made for a hot day outside and the drinks, both non-alcoholic and those with a little more kick, were being liberally shared just as much as sunscreen was under the bright sun.

And with so many girls having a good time and so much lotion being rubbed on each other it was no surprise when the party took a decidedly naughty turn. Sure everyone had come to have a good time in a happy, positive environment with no men around to ruin the fun in the sun and sex wasn't an official part of the to-do list. But it was a perk of a party at the mansion that it always inevitably turned into something more than a friendly gathering and the truth was that it was what everyone wanted anyway.

Everyone had started out in their sexiest and most colorful bikinis but it hadn't taken long for that to change, especially when Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Aniston had started tending bar topless. And when the first bikini tops had begun hitting the ground, it started a chain reaction and soon bathing suits were eagerly being stripped off and more than a few girls started skinny dipping in the pool.

"CANNONBALL!!!" Jennifer Lawrence shouted out in delight as she hurled herself buck naked into the pool and made a huge splash, literally and figuratively. She popped right out a few seconds later laughing in joy over how the cool water felt on her hot bare skin but that wasn't all she did.

The two giggle juices she had helped herself to at the bar had more than had a giggly effect on her and when she surfaced soaking wet and completely naked in the pool the first thing she had done was swim up to Jennifer Love Hewitt and passionately kiss her gorgeous hostess. And since Love was just as naked as Jennifer was, she returned the kiss with eagerness.

The two nude women made out in the swimming pool as others started hooting and hollering at the very entertaining and very arousing show. Love wasn't much of a drinker at all but she sure loved the taste of the vodka filled drink on Jennifer's sweet lips and their tongues were quickly playing with each other as they kissed passionately and rubbed their bare tits together. Jennifer moaned over how Love's tits were bigger than hers and felt so good against her own naked chest and those moans grew louder when Anna Kendrick pressed her body against Jennifer's back and began kissing the Oscar winner's neck.

While she did that, Anna was wiggling out of her own bikini in the water and soon enough her top and then her discarded bottoms floated to the top of the water. And when that happened, Anna didn't hesitate to grind her naked body into Jennifer's and reach around to play with both hers and Love's bare breasts.

The only served to turn the make out session into a three way kiss and as Love, Jennifer and Anna all passionately rubbed their lips and tongues together in a series of sensual smooches, it got more and more girls fired up for some fun of their own. That was especially true for Britney Spears as she slid her own bikini bottoms down her legs, her top having already disappeared a while ago, and then got her nude body in the water so she could swim over to the threesome and get herself involved too.

Britney erotically kissed Love and then tasted Jennifer and Anna's lips. When she did that she naughtily reached under water and caressed their slits too, which was a very welcomed act. Both Anna and Jennifer groaned wantonly when Britney began playing with their pussies. They were both soaking wet and it had nothing to do with the pool. They responded to the intimate touch by kissing Britney with a fervor as they both shared her lips while the pop icon stopped merely playing and furthered things by starting to finger both women at the same time.

"Fuckkkkk ohhhh fuckkk yeahhhh that feels so fucking good!" Jennifer lustfully cooed while humping herself into Britney's hand in the water, grinding her body into the singers and feeling their big, wet tits smack together in an erotic friction. "Do it Britney! Finger bang that pussy! Mmm fuck yeahhhh don't be shy! Let me have it! I can take it!"

Britney knew just how much Jennifer could take and she indeed picked up speed in her fingering, skillfully stimulating Jennifer's clit while probing her pussy. And she did the same to Anna, making the actress squeal in pleasure from how good those fingers felt pumping in and out of her vagina.

"So hot! So fucking hot!" Anna panted happily, rubbing her naked body into the pop icon's and barely believing that she was actually having sex with Britney Spears. "Ooooooh Britney! You're making my pussy so wet! Fuck me! You're so fucking good at this! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck me Britney!"

Unfortunately while she was playing with three girls in the pool, Britney only had two hand. Love didn't feel neglected though because it was so easy for her to swim over so she was in back of Britney and grab at the singer's thick ass under the water. While Britney was pleasuring Anna and Jennifer and kissing them both while she finger fucked them, Love focused on making Britney feel good by kissing her neck and fondling her round, toned cheeks.

"You've got such a great ass Britney! Mmmm I've been so into your butt ever since I saw you in that schoolgirl outfit!" Love giggled, thinking back to how her own personal girl crush on Britney had first developed when she had seen Britney sashaying so inappropriately in Hit Me Baby One More Time, before Love had even had her first lesbian experience with Sarah. "I always love when you visit because it means I get to play with this yummy ass!"

Britney giggled at the naughty words from Love and pushed her bare ass back into her friend which was all the invitation Love needed to start playing with the singer's backside more intently, squeezing and massaging her cheeks and delicately sliding her own fingers into Britney's honeypot just like Britney was doing to Anna and Jennifer.

"You can do anything you want to my ass, Love!" Britney assured the other woman. "Ooooh yessssss mmmm get those fingers right into my fucking kitty, Love! Fuckkkkk! Yesssss fuck me while I fuck them!"

All four of them were starting some serious splashing in the pool. And as their fingers played in each other's pussies, all four of them kissed and rubbed their bare bodies together in the pool. Their impressive breasts all mashed together as Anna and Jennifer made out while Britney and Love tongue kissed so eagerly. Jennifer and Anna might have been relative newbies to the mansion but Britney was one of the most frequent visitors and was always welcome as Love and her tongues slid together while Love made Britney moan with her expert finger play.

But what those girls were doing was practically chaste compared to the nearby corner of the pool where Kat Dennings had found something even more delicious than all of the picnic foods that had been brought to the party. She was having one of her favorite kinds of desserts right then as she had Anne Hathaway's bikini bottoms pulled to the side and was vigorously tongue fucking the Oscar winning actress.

Kat had been only too eager to get her own swimsuit off and dive into the pool bare assed for some skinny dipping and she had been even more enthusiastic about getting her first taste of Anne. Kat loved visiting the mansion as often as she could now that she knew all the sexy stories about it weren't even close to how awesome it really was and she was savoring every drop of juice she was licking from Anne.

It had been a while since Anne had been to the mansion given how the dual responsibilities of her career and family severely curtailed her time for fun. But she was very happy that she had impetuously accepted the invitation to come to the mansion Fourth of July bash for the first time in years. Anne had found herself craving both "me time" and "girl time" and she was getting a lot of both as Kat was tongue fucking her like a pussy eating champion and tending to all the needs that Anne's husband just couldn't.

"OHHH FUCK OH YES KAT YESSSS OHHHH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD! OOOOH YESSSS EAT MY PUSSY! FUCKKKK OHHHH YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS FUCK ME OHHHHHH!" Anne cried out, letting so of all of her inhibitions and enjoying the feel of a hungry female mouth on her cunt for the first time in way too long. "YOU'RE SO HOT AND SEXY KAT! OOOOOH YESSSS MMMM EATING MY PUSSY SO WELL MMMM! DO IT! FUCK ME! I NEED THIS!"

Anne couldn't help but scream out, smiling in bliss as she did it. She felt like she was surely making a scene by crying out her pleasure so loudly but she didn't care. She felt so alive. She felt so happy. She felt like a woman again. The deep reservoir of carnal need inside her was being tapped into by the busty brunette and Anne was savoring every lick and every slurp. It had far too long since she had done this and now she could feel just what had been missing out on.

She hadn't felt this amazing in what felt like forever and even though she had barely met Kat before it hadn't stopped the naked woman from swimming right up to her in the pool, sliding her hand into her bikini bottoms and starting to finger her without barely so much as a hello.

But Anne hadn't needed a hello. She had needed those fingers in her pussy and it had been an immediate rush of adrenaline right to her core to feel those female fingers slide into her soft, needy folds. Anne had melted right into the pleasure and they had been furiously kissing in no time while Anne had humped herself into Kat's hand as it had made her bikini bottoms bulge out.

The only thing that had stopped their kissing had been Kat getting Anne up on the edge of the pool so she could yank those bottoms to the side and start licking. Kat hadn't even bothered to get the bottoms off Anne. She had just pulled them away from her honeypot and started eating her out, an aggressive gesture that Anne hadn't minded in the slightest as she had badly needed just the kind of attention Kat was giving her.

"Mmmmm you taste so good," Kat moaned while her mouth was full of Anne's married pussy. "Oooooooh so fucking juicy! Gawd you taste better than anything they have to eat here!"

"Ooooooh yesssss eat me Kat! Mmmmm eat up my horny pussy!" Anne cried in a more measured way while still acting wildly by flinging her bikini top off of herself so she could bare her chest to the afternoon sun and anyone who wanted to check her naked tits out. "Ohhhh that feels so fucking good! Mmmmmm I can't wait to get my first taste of you and find out how juicy you are too! Ohhhh fuck I want to eat you out too Kat and I want to get my mouth all over those amazing boobs of yours!"

"Oh really? You like these, huh?" Kat laughed as she playfully hefted up her natural D-cup wonders and swiped her tongue against her own nipple to put on a show for Anne's aroused eyes. "Mmmmm you're a tits girl, huh? That's not a surprise! You've got a great rack too Anne! I love those tits of yours! You looked so good standing there in your bikini and I knew I had to get it off you and get that those great tits and this tight little pussy of yours! And if you like these jugs then you'll be able to get all over them soon enough! Mmmm especially after I do this!"

And Anne didn't even have to ask what Kat was talking about because the actress was very eager to show her as she laughed in anticipation and spread open Anne's legs even more. Anne's legs were now out of the pool and wetly dripping water onto the edge of it as Kat leaned in again and began rubbing her bare bosom against Anne's dripping pussy and making her feel a delicious friction against her sensitive pink folds.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk! OHHHH YESSSS MMMMM YESSSSS!" Anne cried out in another intense surge of delight. "RUB THOSE BEAUTIFUL TITS RIGHT INTO MY PUSSY! FUCK YESSSS OOOOOH THAT'S SOOO NAUGHTY MMM FUCK MAKE ME COME ALL OVER THOSE BIG FUCKING TITS SO I CAN LICK THEM CLEAN OHHHH YESSSS!"

"Yeahhhhhh come all over my big boobies!" Kat grinned while licking her lips of Anne's essence and making her famously large breasts messy with them while the Oscar winner humped against her chest. "Paint them with your cum Anne! Come all over my big, fat jugs and you can slurp them clean! Do it Anne! Oooooh your pussy feels sooooo fucking good on it! Rub those hot lips right into my tits! Do it! Make them all wet with your cum!"

Wickedly fun lesbian action wasn't just going on in one corner of the pool though and across the length of the mansion's chlorinated oasis, Christina Aguilera had been only too eager to dive in naked too. After all she hadn't been about to let Britney have all the fun and while Christina's beloved fiancé was enjoying playing with Love, Anna and Jenifer Lawrence, the pierced pop star had someone delicious of her own to play with.

It was Hailee Steinfeld's first trip to the mansion and she couldn't have imagined a better one. In fact this was way better than any sexy dream she ever could have envisioned because never in any of her wildest fantasies could she ever have pictured herself bent over the side of a pool with her bikini stripped away and her pert, bubble butt out of the water with little droplets of moisture clinging to her naked skin as Christina Aguilera spread her juicy, young cheeks open and tongued her slit from behind.

"Gawwwwd ohhhhhhh fuckkk ohhhhhhhhhh Christina fuck meeee yessssss yesssssssssss fuckkkkkk ohhhhh your tongue feels sooooo amazing ughhh yesssss more! Do it more! Tongue fuck that pussy and make me come ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hailee mewed before getting back to doing something that was now one of her favorite things in the world to do and burying her face into Taylor Swift's love muffin.

Hailee had never thought she'd actually ever be with a girl but she'd had more than her share of fantasies over the years and this was so much better than any mere sex dream.

Ever since Taylor and Jessica Alba had popped her lesbian cherry, Hailee had been very eager to play with her blonde friend as often as she could. And while this was her first time at the mansion, Hailee had been doing a lot of practicing on Taylor lately and it showed as she tongued the superstar singer and lapped hungrily at her juicy hole.

"Ohhhhh yeah Haileeeee oooooh fuckkk yessss eat my pussy! Oooooh fuck yeah do it while Christina fucks you!" Taylor moaned, pinching her own bare nipples and grinding her overheating pussy into Hailee's face so she could fuck her gorgeous friend. "Mmmmm Christina was one of the first girls ever to fuck me and now she's fucking you ohhh yessss mmmmm do it Hailee! Oooooh eat my pussy like you do so well and let everyone see how good you are at it! Mmmm gawwd yessss ughhhh fuck me Hailee! Eat my cunt fuckkk make me into a nasty girl in front of everyone!"

This was the first time Taylor had been to a mansion Fourth of July party and she hadn't been quite sure what to expect but this was everything she had wanted. The one-piece swimsuit she had worn was now balled up and off of her body poolside and she was completely naked with her legs slung over Hailee's shoulders as her friend was hanging over the edge of the pool with her bare ass in Christina's face.

It was so hot for Taylor to see Christina's beautiful features pressed into Hailee's ass crack and it was making her extra wet to watch it while Hailee was eating her out. But it was even hotter for Christina to experience it as she was getting her first taste of Hailee's honey and enjoying every bit of having the girl's amazing butt in her grasp.

"Mmmmm Hailee baby I've wanted to fuck you for so long sweetie!" Christina moaned in between thirsty licks of the brunette's smooth, bald cunt. "Mmmmm I love your music and fuckkkk I love this tight, tasty little pussy! Oooooh honey you've got to come to Desire Records! We'll get you everything you need to take over the charts and mmmm we'll get you all the hot pussy and girl ass you could ever want!"

Right then that sounded so good to Hailee. She had idolized Christina for so long and had certainly heard the provocative rumors about what went on at her record label. She had never thought she would ever let herself be a part of something like that but now it was all she wanted. Christina was eating her pussy so good and making her drip into her mouth and Hailee could never get enough of how good Taylor tasted.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers