Chloe Could 02

Story Info
The football season is half over, Chloe went over the bed.
2.7k words
4.33
2.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Could 02

Like most books, the second chapter of my fem life as Chloe Could picked up right where the previous chapter ended. The Saturday afternoon watch parties with my roomie Dave and his good buddy, Pete, went on, but each week brought a different flare to the house.

And believe me, I am giving Pete a lot of credit. He, sorry, I mean we were three weeks into our sideline meetings and he never flinched at or missed the opportunity to wreak havoc in my hidden valley and what I mean by that, is that he knew what kind of football guy he was, yet he still made ham sandwiches while pinning a softer guy to the kitchen counter. Granted, I'm a very cute boy, but a guy just the same.

And because we both enjoyed it so much, OMFG, I broke down and bought one of those thongs from a sex clothing website that is designed specifically for guys! Oh, I didn't want to do that because it looks like I'm getting ready to visit a all male BDSM club, but I wanted that thin strip of material between my buns to give him full access to my hidden valley and female thongs just don't work in the front. But, mind you that I only bought one! One, I tell you. One black one, one dark blue one and one red one for big game days.

Those three weeks of chapter two were pretty nice. His belly was full with a good sandwich, my buns were split by his big dick and he had full access to go as deep into my hidden valley that the dental floss strip of material would allow and that became our new normal.

Such a different normal than before our first sexual encounter. Our previous normal was a 5 minutes exchange of insults about my fem life and him being gay for always asking me for something, right after he called me six nasty fem role playing names. Those quickly became the days of old. All hail, the days of new!

Now, our normal was lunch preparation and weird sneaky moments in the bathroom. Although neither of us complained, I couldn't help but to notice that on more than one occasion, he expressed a desire to try a 2-point conversion in my bedroom, the locker room. I reminded him that all of his touchdown dances in the kitchen and bathroom were good enough to secure the victory, but he kept pointing to the west side of the house. There are only two rooms on the west side of my house. My bedroom and a small den room. Again, I gently explained to him that all of our 40-yard pass plays occur in the 3 minutes we have to play, lip smacked him on the cheek and pushed him back into the living room as I reminded him that more time would be required for a locker room visit. Hah, the wheels in his head were turning, I just didn't know which direction they were spinning.

Oh, it was nice that someone wanted Chloe Could, it was nice that he didn't get pissed off and throw a sex tantrum and it was nice to not to get a bloody lip for cheek kissing him, but he wouldn't quit. He was hard for the next step and his magical point rod wasn't going to be denied anytime soon. Again, it's nice to be wanted, but sometimes the desire of one is so much greater than the ability of the other. He did chill out for that day, but I knew my day was coming sometime and sometime soon.

But we managed to carry on with our own normal games and the world seemed bright and sunny. All until the weekend of the conference openers. It was the fifth week of college football, I believe. It wasn't exactly weird, but it was certainly different. It didn't feel like a setup, but it could have been viewed as such. That was the Saturday when Willy showed up for the game watch Saturday, which made many thoughts ran through my head.

The first thing I thought was, OMFG, did I pick a good day to go back to my standard hip hugger undies or what? I had to get rid of the all-male club, all male revue, made for males only thongs a few days before. I would much rather lift and angle myself in my hip huggers as opposed to wearing a made for male thong that screamed "Hi, I'm Butch and I'm looking for Butch. Are you Butch?". And believe me, when I wore them under the leather body strap harness that was recommended, well, they had to go. Chloe Could can't be mistaken for Butch, although I've seen Butch secretly slipping into that unmarked club on the south side of time. You know the one, right? With the plain brown door? Yeah, that's the one. Just knock twice and tell the doorman that you have a meeting with Butch. And them tell him that your name is Butch when he asks. By the way, the doorman's name is Butch.

The second thing I thought was that Pete may have opened his mouth and said something stupid about his game day extra activities, but then I thought he's not stupid enough to ruin a good thing, which of course, is me and all that my fem Chloe brings to the party.

I confirmed this when the normal sequence of a football game was in play. It goes, beer, scream at flat screen, beer, TV commercial, bathroom. Rinse and repeat. And by that, I mean he still followed after the roomie and had Willy waiting his turn, which left in the middle position with very little time, so no nookie in that sequence. Besides, Willy never asked me if I needed help making a ham sandwich, so he didn't know anything.

Next, I thought there was a chance that the roomie, Dave, may have invited Willy over for an extra pair of eyes. Not to watch the game, but to help break up the "holding" penalties that were happening all over the field. But then I thought that he liked Chloe Could too much himself and I could start closing my bedroom door all the way at night, so he was ruled out as my whistle blower.

So, I wrote it off as a coincidence and assumed my role server for the guys as they screamed at the flat screen. LOL, which really drove Pete crazy because I took full advantage of his inability to stand up and do something about the way I touched him every time I brought him a beer or another sandwich.

Hah, then I learned what it was that I hadn't thought of. Pete did set this up with Willy and oh boy, did he have a plan or what? I was carrying on with my kitchen duties when halftime rolled around and Pete suggested that Willy and the roomie run up to the "Stop & Rob" convenience store for more beer because there were more afternoon games on. Hah, that's where his wheels turned to. Have Wily stop by and then use Willy as a way to give him, I mean us, a few minutes alone. Hah, smart move, Pete!

And yes, my Chloe eyes got big as I listened to him convince Willy and Dave to just go by themselves while he stayed back to watch the halftime show. I mean, even I didn't buy his desire to watch the marching band during halftime, but they did and boom, before I knew it, Pete and I were alone in the house, Pete had me in his arms and he was pleading his case for sex, real sex, like sex in the bed with me on my hands and knees sex. I'm sure he practiced pleading his case because it came out so fluidly, almost like he really meant it and really wanted the next step. I mean, he basically had me with his smooth words and pleading, but seriously, he didn't need to cap it off by slapping a yellow post-it note on my ass that said "next step", I knew what he wanted.

But holy caught off guard snap, right? As smooth as he pleaded, he still caught me so off guard, right? I wasn't ready for that, I wasn't expecting that and I didn't have an answer for that, other than to plead my case that the corner store wasn't very far away and I didn't mean to add sparkles to the sides of my eyes.

He continued with his case that we had been playing games for five weeks and the time was right. I tried to counter with that I had personal experience with the size of his dick and it wasn't going to fit back there and that popcorn butter was not a suitable lubricant. I mean, it might work in a pinch, but come on, right?

I pleaded with a blow job in the middle of the living room where we could get caught by the roomie and Willy and that went nowhere. I mean, he made promise that for the following week, but he wanted me naked and he wanted me on the bed that day, right there and right then. I tried to continue my pleads, but he was ready with his own counter offers.

Hah, he was so ready for me. He had his next plays ready to go. He smiled, OMG, such a huge smile, pulled me in so close, held up two lubricated condom packages and kissed me like a guy shouldn't kiss another guy. It was hard, it was French and it was passionate. It was my first kiss as Chloe Could and I could have passed out from it.

When I opened my eyes, we were in my bedroom, the door was somehow closed and he was already unbuttoning his cargo shorts. I swear, I didn't instruct my brain to get caught up in the removal of clothing, but my leisure suit was coming off and he never flinched when I dropped my undies and presented myself to him from the front. He gave me a once over and maneuvered me down on the bed, just as he wanted me.

I suppose it's fair to say that I wasn't pleading my case very strongly. A guy had me naked and that could clearly see that I was a guy and that guy didn't care. That guy rolled on the first condom and planned on having my boy butt.

"Say it, Chloe, say that you're not saying no."

"I'm saying that you kissed square on the lips! I'm not saying that I didn't it like, but I am saying that I'm posting that Chloe got her first kiss! Also, are you going to be gentle with me or does this make me your Saturday afternoon property?"

"Oh, I'm leaving my signature deep. Also, I'm posting that I got a real piece of ass today. Go Coastal, right?"

"Well, it's your Chang account, but you should say that you got a real piece of ass doggie and that it was better and tighter than your girlfriend, but whatever Pete. Also, you might mention how naughty it was taking your secret lover doggie with the chance of getting caught being so great because our two friends could be back at any moment."

"Oh, I like it naughty. Also, there is way too much talking going on."

I suppose it was pretty naughty to be letting him have his way with my backside, but he didn't mind at we could get caught out. I suppose it's also fair to say that the community on Chang is absolutely correct by stating over and over that of the two people involved, it only feels good to one of those people and it's never the Tranny! I mean, it felt a little better the second time, but OMG, talk about that feeling of being stretched to the limit! Also, Pete is very loud in the sex noise category.

Also, my bedroom window was cracked open and my neighbors probably knew what was going on and how it was going because not only is Pete loud, he gives a good play by play. Rather loudly, also.

However, I also suppose that our little sex play games were going to lead to the bedroom sooner or later and he always played as much with me as I did with him, so it happened and I suppose I'm glad that it did. LOL, I have no more questions to ask the good T-Girl folks on Chang who know about these things. I actually ended up on the other side of the T-Girl advice blog. LOL again, my best advice is the always use a lubricated condom and don't be afraid to add a little extra popcorn butter to it, LOL, not LOL!

"Get dressed Pete, the guys will be back in a minute. By the way, I know you really liked that and I love the way you screamed "doing her doggie on 3rd and 3", but "making sandwiches" is still my favorite. But as I watch you pull over boxers up, let me remind that you better never refer to me as "property" and you better be quicker next time. Even though you could recover from getting caught pounding my behind, a boy's behind, your friends may not be so forgiving if they catch us kissing. Also, kissing seems easier if I'm on back, if that works."

"Oh, cool, it's nice to hear that you're engaging by chipping in with positions. Snap, I heard car doors. Also, we're not done for the day. Willy won't stay long. OMG, get dressed, will you and don't go showing off by angling to the left, unless to the left implies that you are property."

So, through the first five game weekends of the season, I experienced sex with Pete in several different ways and even though "making sandwiches" is still my favorite, LOL, all of the rest are a tie for Pete. I mean, all emptying of his balls gets a blue ribbon, right? And speaking of "making sandwiches", he was even patient enough to give me my pleasure once while we were in my bed together. It drove him crazy to be that close to my cave without being allowed to explore my cave, but he held out and sawed me half, LOL, once! He caved in in award it with a yellow ribbon.

And that's enough of the first half of the football season and the first half of chapter two. I mean, they play about 12 games, right? And then, OMG, there are all of those bowl games too.

Oops, I forgot my roomie, Dave, and his suspicions or should I say, his side eyes?

"Roomie, did you find the grocery list? It was rolled up in my purple panties in the laundry room."

"Shut it, but yeah, I got it. Are you sure you want movie popcorn with extra movie popcorn butter?"

"Yeah, and a side bottle of movie popcorn butter. Oh, and a cheap bottle of black nail polish if you wander up and down that aisle because your mind wanders sometimes. Also, turn the hallway light out the next you peep on me through my bedroom door."

"Well, it's a rivalry game weekend, so you could wear something other than your jammies, you know?"

"Oh, well, will a little maid's outfit do? Would you and the boys enjoy an apron and ruffled panties? I'll take that as a yes. Also, if you doing what I know you're doing, hit the center of the bowl, please."

Oh yeah, he's always liked Chloe, but the truth is, he gets a bigger kick out of peeking on me as I change and doing himself as we discuss the grocery list, which is fine because I am claimed property now and Pete already approved and purchased the servant outfit for me to wear for game week number six.

End Chloe Could 02