Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe updates Jade on Greg's response.
1.8k words
4.51
17.6k
15

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe still had to laugh when she thought about yesterday's meeting with Greg. The poor guy was so aroused by her little game that he ended up spraying his semen, even though Chloe didn't actually jerk him off very intensely. It had been her most effortless handjob ever.

This was probably some kind of brain orgasm, she thought. She had read about that. Of course, the brain is everyone's biggest sexual organ, but people's sensitivities differ. For some people, what matters most is the pure mechanics of sex play, the friction between cock and pussy, the massaging of breasts and nipples. Dirty talk, of course, can bring such people to orgasm more quickly, but it is not the main thing for them. Chloe saw herself in this category. She liked dirty talk, but besides that she really needed either a talented and persistent tongue on her clit or a hard cock stretching her pussy and making her juices flow before she could cum.

But then there are those people who can climax primarily and above all through their imaginations, their hearing, their fantasies. Greg seemed to fall into this last category. He had not needed much friction at all, and he almost came yesterday even when Chloe had just held him in her hand and talked about his "little brother."

Chloe found this fascinating. Could she someday bring him to orgasm with just one or two fingers with the right mental stimulation. Would she even be able to get him to soak his pants without her even touching his tiny tony? All these thoughts were already making her really wet again.

Chloe took a sip of her coffee. She was waiting for Jade again, as she often did. But this time she didn't have to wait long. Jade was also curious about how it had gone with Greg, and just twenty minutes after the appointed time, she came in with a big grin.

"Hey Sweetie, sorry, I had to do some quick shopping," she apologized.

"Wow, you're almost on time! What happened? Did you run away from a failed date?" joked Chloe. Jade looked pretty, she had put on some makeup and for once was wearing a top with spaghetti straps that showed off her breasts.

"Not that, but woahh, I'm telling you, that guy last night really wasn't good for anything." Jade made a dismissive hand gesture.

"Better tell me about you and... what's that cute guy's name again? Ted?"

"Greg!" Chloe corrected rolling her eyes.

"Ah, right, sorry. I will remember next time," Jade promised.

"Yeah, you should. Because I think I'll keep this one for a while." Chloe replied.

"Oh, so it went well then? Did you do everything as discussed? And what was the reaction?" Jade sat up and moved closer to the table. "Tell me, and don't let me pull everything out of your nose."

"Well, where do I start. First of all, his eyes almost fell out when he picked me up from work. It's not like I can help it, I am just damn hot, ha-ha. Ok, for the missing bra I am to blame, but I won't apologize. Well, anyway, he was already nicely aroused during the evening. And when we got home, I did everything according to our plan: first I stripped him down to his underpants," Chloe began.

"And you stayed dressed?" asked Jade.

"Yes, completely dressed, classic CFNM. Well, almost, I was gracious enough to let him keep his underpants on at first."

"You're so nice."

"I know," Chloe chuckled. "I told him to kneel down and to lick me right there."

"Without taking a shower first," Jade inquired.

"Exactly, the full workday Chloe pussy smell. And he didn't hesitate for a second," Chloe beamed.

"Very well," Jade gestured a little fake applause.

"I've been calling him a good boy, albeit quietly and merely audible, and called his 'manhood' always just 'penis'. He should get used to it."

"Did he fight back?"

"Not at all, I had the feeling that although he was embarrassed, it also excited him. Anyway, his little excuse for a dick was sooo stiff the whole time. He nearly poked through his boxers. And he was leaking so much precum I almost thought he had already cum."

"And did Mr. Tongue deliver again?"

"Oh yeah, he's really good with the mouth. I smeared my pussy juice all over his face and my orgasm was really intense. He then lay there with his face in my soggy swamp for another 2 minutes or so because I just couldn't move at all," Chloe laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha, soggy swamp, you are soo indecent, babe. And you're really lucky. That guy is really a hopeless sub. Gosh! So how did your measuring mission go?" Jade said with a thieving grin.

"Well, I got some clues. Regarding the belly button test, it doesn't even come close, running out not even half-way there, ha-ha."

"That's concerning," Jade chuckled. "What else?"

"It's a little longer than my index finger, or about an inch longer than the width of my hand. So, I'm guessing something like..." Chloe started to calculate.

"Well, why guess? Here, I have something for you. I just went shopping. I was late because I had to go to the children's department to get a gift for you... or him that is." Jade handed Chloe an oblong object.

Chloe snorted, "A 6-inch Hello Kitty ruler...really?!"

"Yeah, I thought it was very appropriate, pink and with little hearts and bows," Jade also had to laugh out loud. "I hope it's long enough".

"Oh yeah, babe, don't you worry, ha-ha-ha," Chloe was laughing so hard now.

The other people in the cafe looked over at them wondering what was so funny about a Hello Kitty ruler.

"So, let's see" Jade put the ruler to Chloe's hand. "Your hand is pretty much 3 inches wide, you have really dainty hands, babe." An image of a penis in Chloe's hand was now inevitably forming in Jade's mind and she tried to imagine the size. "Are you sure it is only an inch longer? That would be, yes, really only 4 inches? Just for a double check, let me see your index finger, maybe.... Hmm, it's also only just over 3 inches long, too. That handsome 6'5" tall white guy with a 4-incher?! Oh my god, that is hilarious. What can I say? Just Wow." Jade shook with laughter.

"Yeah, I'm telling you, he is tiny!" Chloe shrugged her shoulders and also snorted out with laughter.

"Do we still...do we still have to talk about the girth? Is there any hope?" asked Jade as she regained some breath.

"Let's not talk about it," Chloe had to wipe the tears from her eyes.

It took the two friends a few minutes to calm down again, which was difficult because the pink Hello Kitty ruler was still lying on the table in front of them. Jade stared at the number 4, lost in thought.

"So, did you guys even have sex yesterday then?"

"No, he spilled his load before that," Chloe explained "But that doesn't matter, it was fun too."

"Wait, I forgot, did you teach him some Korean as planned?" asked Jade with a sly grin.

"Ha-ha, yes I did. That was a great idea of yours with the 'little brother'. That way I could call his stiffy 'little' with a very innocent excuse. It was great. And meanwhile I jerked him off so that he was kept nicely aroused and could not tell me any bullshit. Plus, I could feel his arousal in my hand. You know how the old saying goes: if you want someone in your hands, you have to grab firmly."

"You just made that up, didn't you?" Jade asked skeptically.

"Ok, true, ha-ha, but it fits so nicely," Chloe admitted.

"And then did he spill his load straight away for the little brother comment?"

"No, not at that moment yet. I haven't told you the best part yet," Chloe said, "I had another idea coming to my mind spontaneously."

"What was it?" Jade was all ears.

"I told him to shave completely until next time because of my teenage boy fetish."

"You have a teenage boy fetish?" Jade's eyes widened.

"Of course not. Not so far at least. But if he gets so aroused when I call his cute boner 'little' or call him a 'good boy', then he clearly seems to gain arousal from embarrassment. And can you imagine how embarrassed he must be standing in front of the bathroom mirror in the morning, looking not only at this big guy with the small pee pee, but also a clean-shaven one. Like a 14-year-old boy. My 'teenage boy'."

Chloe spoke those last two words slowly and breathy and with exactly the same wicked tone with which she had whispered them into Greg's ear.

"Wow, you really are devilish. And that's what made him cum?"

"He practically exploded in my hand," Chloe had to laugh out loud again.

"Where did you hide all that creativity before, ha-ha. Since when you became so wicked and have such ideas? It seems you have a lot of fun with his tiny token." Jade really wondered.

"I don't know. Actually, I always thought I liked big dicks the best. And I still think that's the case, too. Size matters. Anything else is bullshit. Of course, it's not everything, but it does make a difference. If a woman can pick two guys and everything else is more or less the same, only one has 5 inches and the other has 7, of course she's going to take home the one with 7. That's a fact."

"Absolutely, and if he's 8 or 9 inches, she won't even think for a second," Jade agreed.

"But playing with Greg also gets me incredibly hot. This power that I feel is really arousing. I can tell him what to do, to kneel down, order him between my legs with his mouth anytime I need it. His nervousness when I play with his little twig, his embarrassment when I make small, tiny innocent comments about size, it gives me a damn thrill and I really get incredibly wet in those moments." Chloe could not quite gauge her feelings herself yet. It helped to express it to Jade though.

"So, what are you going to do about it now? I mean, you can't give up big dicks forever, can you?", Jade tried to reason.

"Forever, probably not. But we haven't been dating that long, so I can put up with it for a little while. And who knows, maybe there are ways to stay with Greg and still do my pussy justice."

"What do you mean?" Jade wanted to know "How would that work?"

"I have some ideas about that, but it's going to take some time. The next step is that I will have to very gently get him to admit that he has a small penis. That will be the most important thing."

She looked at Jade with a wicked grin and mouthed silently into the air:

"TEENAGE BOY PEE PEE"