All Comments on 'Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 04'

by SilknSmooth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rossieno1Rossieno1almost 2 years ago

5 stars. I want more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe Chole learns to love having a pet man to do her bidding, shortcomings and all?

Thanks again for sharing, Jackie.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
That Was A Repeat Of Last Chapter

Nothing new just a summary of exactly what happened in last chapter. Not well done. Just words to take up space and kill time. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story SilknSmooth. Raises many thoughts and questions about Chloe, especially reading that you ‘got pretty worked up’ writing it. Also love your subtle style- guessing whether this might not actually be somewhat autobiographic..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story again. Read all of them in one go. Got a feeling these might be somewhat autobiographic..? You got me curious SilknSmooth.. would love to hear more about ‘Chloe’ and her desires. Best, ‘Greg’.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think men could be equals to us, or if we were of a mind to, we could even willingly submit to the right man. It has to work like this with them as well, and I see Greg setting himself up for something "lesser" than an equal partner, somebody to do Chloe's bidding, like fetching this or that, like a well-trained pet might. I love my pets, but I love my husband more, or perhaps differently.

If Greg is less endowed and this is a problem for Chloe, she might still find a use for him bearing in mind his "shortcomings" in the man hardware department. He could still serve her like a useful tool without using his (little) man parts, and she could still find a well-equipped playmate when she had the need.

I like the way you write, and I must say that I'm quite impressed that this isn't your native language. You seem like somebody who's looking to improve herself in life, learn new things and skills, and I deeply respect this mindset.

Thank you for sharing your talent, and thank you as well for responding to my comments, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi SilknSmooth… thank you for replying to my comment. And some of us reading autobiographic..? Could be true.. as with each of the stories my heart went a little faster reading your reply. Can’t wait to read more of both… ‘Greg’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous