Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 18

Story Info
Greg gets a Chloe surprise while at work.
1.9k words
4.58
6.3k
2

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The start of the week had been uneventful, except for the fact that Greg had so far tried in vain to remove the fat SHRIMP inscription just above his penis. Each time he showered, he had used extra shower gel and rubbed over the writing repeatedly and persistently until his skin was already quite irritated. The writing faded slightly but was still clearly legible.

Greg was sitting in the office, fretting over client emails, when he got a text from Chloe.

"Hiii there, my big stud. It's Wednesday already and I just wanted to let you know that the pool party is on, this coming Sunday. It is going to be a really big group. We rented a house out of town, and we are having a big barbecue. There's going to be different sport equipment, too. We have everything planned already. Music, pool, barbecue and cool people. It's gonna be awesome."

"Wow, that sounds great." Greg was looking forward to the party, although he was very nervous about whether he would be able to completely remove the writing on his lower abs by then. And also, because he probably wouldn't know most of the people there.

"And Jake is definitely coming, too. So, you already know one more person there. Jade just texted me. They met yesterday and she says he is happy to cum...oops, spelling mistake...I mean happy to come" Chloe couldn't resist this cheap pun, but it could not hurt to push his mind in this direction. She knew Greg would not be too thrilled about Jake's presence at the party.

"Oh no, not that too," Greg thought. But he was not about to let on. "Oh, okay. That seems to have developed quickly between Jade and Jake, and they seem to be getting along well then."

"You can say that again, they get along VERY well 😉," Chloe replied.

"Um, what do you mean?" Greg didn't get her.

"Let me send you a picture I just got from Jade to clear that up. Are you alone?" Chloe couldn't wait for his reply and just sent the picture directly.

Greg opened the picture and immediately sat up with his mouth open. Quickly he checked behind himself. Fortunately, none of his colleagues were around. The picture was obviously taken in a bedroom. The photographer was apparently lying on his back and shot the picture facing the other end of the bed. On the left and right one could see two male thighs and just before they met, in the middle of the picture, a huge black cock stretched majestically into the air, filling almost a third of the picture. Greg immediately zoomed into the image. The shaft was thick and plump and covered with powerful, bulging thick veins. He slowly wiped upward along the seemingly endless shaft. Although the shaft already looked massive, it was topped by an even fatter penis head. Its full and shiny glans were lighter in color than the shaft and of a dark pink. The edge of the glans and the frenulum showed an even slightly lighter pink. What a sight! No way this was Jake. This looked like some porn cock.

"What are you doing," Chloe asked innocently having a pretty good idea whaat he was doing.

"Just checking something. Are you sure it is him? I mean, maybe Jade just took a random shot from some guy from the internet." Greg didn't believe that this was really Jake and that Jade had gotten him into bed so quickly or vice versa. Or could it be true? Could there be more to this innocent looking girl than he imagined? He felt a stirring in his pants.

"Just checking, huh? Of course, it's him. Don't you see Jade's hand. That's her nail polish, and trust me, I know my girlfriend's fingers." Chloe insisted.

Greg checked the image again and minimized it to its original size. Indeed. He had not been paying attention to the whole picture. The huge member dominated the image so much that he hadn't noticed the hand trying to reach around it at its lowest end. And indeed, now that Chloe said it, he had to admit that this really did look like the pink nail polish Jade had worn over the weekend. Damn, how could this guy be soooo massive? Jade's hand looked tiny in comparison and could only partially grip the fat trunk. Even two more hands would have had plenty of space on it. Greg had to briefly adjust the little twig in his now suddenly tightening briefs. He got hard.

"You're right, now I can see it too," he replied.

"You didn't see her hand before? What were you distracted by? Were you too focused on that huge cock? Does it make you nervous or do you just admire the sight?" Chloe knew exactly what was going on.

"No way, I was just busy, I'm at work, remember," Greg only could come up with this lame excuse.

"Haha, yeah, right! And here I thought you were admiring this fat banana."

Greg tried to get back to the party talk, "By the way, do you want me to bring anything for the party?"

"Ah, such a subtle change of subject, huh? Haha, no, I think I already got everything we need for the barbecue. I bought steaks and sausages. You know I love meat and I value a tasty sausage." Chloe giggled.

Greg got her innuendo, she could be so indecent at times, and he loved it. "Yes, I know."

"Unless," Chloe couldn't help herself "unless you prefer sea food. Then of course you should bring that, ha-ha."

Greg felt his little winkie grow harder in his pants.

"Speaking of which, how is your little one?" Chloe got back to where he tried to escape.

"Oh, fine, all good, as usual." Greg wished it were true.

"I miss him a little already. Will you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Uhm sure, what can I do?" Greg got slightly nervous and wondered what she needed.

"Because you just lied to me about that "distraction" of yours, it is not really a favor, more a request. It is only fair that I have a free wish. Go in the bathroom and take a picture. You know what I want to see. Pants down, shirt up. You've got two minutes. And don't think about the black mamba again." Chloe grinned at her phone.

Ok, he had lied to her about why he was distracted, but Greg could not possibly take a picture now. He was as hard as a rock. And Chloe had deliberately brought the picture of this huge cum gun and Jade's hand back to his mind.

"Please, I need to finish up some stuff here, I can send you a picture tonight, okay?" He hoped Chloe would take him up on his offer.

Her next message was short, "One minute or I will be very upset."

"Damn!" He really didn't want Chloe to get angry.

Quickly he got up and hurried to the bathrooms and into one of the stalls. He pulled down his pants and bikini briefs and pushed his shirt up to his chest. He struggled with the angle. His angry inch stood out almost horizontal. If he photographed from the side, Chloe would only see parts of the writing, which she probably wouldn't tolerate. The second perspective he tried was a shot from the front and slightly above. He checked. Shit, this perspective made his stiff weener look even smaller than usual. He knew his time was running out and just pressed send. "Screw it!"

Her reply came promptly. "My oh my! Just in time. There it is, my cute little shrimp. I almost forgot how small it is. By the way, why are your abs so red?"

"Hmm, maybe an allergy because of the permanent marker? I don't know." Greg tried lamely.

"You don't know, huh, I think you tried to remove my writing, mainly in vain it seems. I'm going to have to punish you for not keeping our agreement. Ohhhhh, I just realized something. Did you ever think how embarrassing it would be if the writing were still legible on Sunday?" Chloe knew of course that this problem had probably been his biggest concern from the moment she announced the pool party to him.

Greg didn't know how to answer. Of course, he had thought about it all the time. He hesitated with his answer.

Chloe sent another text: "Ha-ha, cat got your tongue? Don't worry babe, it will have vanished by Sunday. And you are allowed to wash it off. Free hint: Try something oily, babe. Want to know your punishment?"

Greg realized there was no point in denying it. Obviously, he had tried to remove the writing. Why had he himself not thought of trying different solutions to remove it with?

"Ok, I admit it. What do you want me to do?" he asked cautiously.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. That means, first and foremost, you will NOT and under NO circumstances masturbate until Sunday, got it? If I am not mistaken, you are the type whoe does it almost every day when we don't see each other, if not even more frequently. NOT this week!" Chloe announced her verdict.

Greg sat in his office with his head beaming red. How could she have known? Usually, Greg really did masturbate every night before sleeping. But even if, how was she even supposed to control that?

"Alright, I'll do you the favor," he replied.

"Oh, you better do. Because Sunday night we have another "round of shots" and if you don't fill up the shot glass this time, I will know you've been jerking off in between again. In that case, I'm afraid I will have to tell Luzy about your cute little tootoo. I am sure she will be thrilled to hear all about it. We will compare the new glass to the glass from last weekend. I am keeping it in the freezer. If on the other hand, you've been a good boy and fill up the glass, I'll drink the fuller glass in front of you with relish as your reward. Sounds fair, right?"

"Oh no, not another game," Greg thought. "And why on earth did she have to bring another one of her friends, Luzy, into the game?" He knew though, that he could fill the shot glass easily as long as he wouldn't ejaculate twice that day like last time. He needed to make sure she didn't trick him again on Sunday.

"Wait, but you're not going to make me come before our "round of shots", are you? We are talking about my first orgasm that day, right?"

"Yes of course, fair game and fair chance for you as always. And besides, who said I would make you cum twice on Sunday 😉," Chloe tried to comfort him.

"Alright then, deal." Greg was proud that he hadn't fallen for her cheap tricks a second time. This time he would win this game. It just sucked that he really now had to abstain for the next few days until Sunday, just to play it safe.

"Deal! You are such an adorable, cute guy 😊," Chloe laughed at the outcome of their conversation. Greg had been suspicious, but he had not noticed her true trap. This Sunday was going to be awesome again.

She picked up her phone and dialed Luzy's number.