Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 01

Story Info
Older Woman tranforms younger man into her BabyBoi.
1.3k words
4.59
17.6k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was perfect, just perfect Gerri thought to herself.

She had been waitressing at an upscale restaurant for over a year now to help pay her way through Nursing School. School and work took up a lot of her time, but lately she'd been feeling the urge to find someone new to play with, and then Steven started working as a waiter. He was 18 and although he was good with customers, seemed a little shy around the women he worked with.

She saw him flirt a little with some of the waitresses closer to his age, but figured he was too intimidated by the 15-year age difference between them to try anything with her. This was to her liking, as it meant she could approach him, setting the tone for the relationship to come.

She started off slowly. Some innocent chat during shared shifts, with a hint of flirting underneath. A brief touch on his arm or back as they stood together. Complimenting him on his looks, and watching him blushingly return the compliment.

Soon enough she deemed it time for the next stage. One night when their shifts ended early, she asked him to join her at the bar for an after-work drink. This soon became a regular occurrence, until one night she feigning car trouble she asked if he could drive her home.

After he pulled up in front of her place, she thanked him for the ride, and leaned in for a hug. She quickly turned the friendly hug into a quick kiss on the lips, followed by a longer one. Glancing down, she knew things were proceeding nicely when she noticed his obvious erection through his pants. Not wanting to rush things, she wished him good night and went inside. she wanted him thinking about that kiss for a few days until their shifts coincided again.

Next time they were working together, she increased her touching of his arms and back, and made sure maintain eye contact. Gerri had been told over the years she had "Bedroom Eyes" and had learned to use them to her advantage. During the course of their conversations, they had both admitted to enjoying smoking a little pot now and then. Steven's face lit up when she suggested they forgo their after-work drink and instead head back to her place to get buzzed.

Steven followed her home and she welcomed him inside her apartment. Gerri had purposely gotten some premium weed for the occasion. She suspected her tolerance was higher due to her years of smoking, and wanted Steven nice and mellow and suggestable. After they smoked a joint together, she was ready to start the next stage of her plan, and steered the conversation towards her Nursing Career.

"So, I've been thinking of going into Postnatal care, I think I'd love taking care of those little babies."

"Yeah, that's be cool." Steven replied, obviously quite high.

"I'm not sure how I feel about circumcision for the boys though."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Well, it's still being debated whether or not there are any hygienic benefits. Plus, I think it makes all those little peepees shorter."

"It does? I never heard that."

"Well, it's probably mostly discussed in Medical Circles I suppose" Gerri replied softly, her hand rubbing up and down Steven's arm. "What about you then?" she asked, a seductive tone creeping into her voice.

"Umm what about me?"

"Are you, you know, circumcised? Do you think it made you smaller?'" she was almost whispering into his ear now, and her the rubbing had moved to his upper leg.

"Umm well I dunno, umm"

"Oh, you can tell me Baby, I'm practically a nurse. Don't be shy."

"Well yeah I am, but um, I never really thought about it, and never um, measured or anything."

"Mmm you know what would be fun?" Gerri purred into his ear, her hand now lightly rubbing the font of his pants. "Would you show me Baby? I'd love to see your cut little penis."

"Uh well I don't thing it's little but umm", Steven's hesitation fading as Gerri quickly undid his pants and slipped her hand inside.

"Mmm Oh there he is, and it feels like someone's a little excited" she said, running a finger up and down his length, eliciting a soft moan.

"Please baby let me see?" she whispered into his ear, sliding his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Gerri wasted no time. The second his stiff cock was exposed he wrapped her hand around and began slowly pumping.

"Oh, it's so hard Baby. And so adorable, the way it fits so snugly in my hand". Actually, he was in the average length category of around 5", but she wanted to plant the seed in his head that he was on the small size early. "Do you like that Baby, the way I'm touching your penis?" just before she deeply kissed him on the mouth, while slightly increasing the speed of her hand.

"Sooo good." Steven moaned, "Mabe we should go into the bedroom?"

"Oh, not yet Baby, soon. I want to look at your little penis some more, it's so cute and adorable. And you like what I'm doing to it, don't you?"

"Oh yessss, Ooo, slow down though..."

"Is your little penis getting excited for Gerri? Look, it's starting to drip, oh that's so sexy and cute. I love that I get you this turned on with just my hand Baby. You told me you haven't had a girlfriend in almost 6 months now, it must feel so nice to have me stroking your tiny penis for you"

"Yesss Oh I think you should get undressed....nnngh", Steven's sentence cut off as Gerri used her nimble fingers to spread his leaking pre-cum all over his stiff shaft.

"That's a good boy, just relax and let Gerri slide her hand up and down that cute little peepee. Oh I bet those tight little balls are soooo full for me." "Peepee" is how Gerri would refer to his cock from now on, and always preceded by "small" or "tiny" to start to convince him that he possessed an undersized member. Soon enough she's have him referring to it using those terms himself, but not tonight.

She had given many hand jobs over the years, and knew how to provide just enough stimulation to the young man to drive him to the edge, then slow down, then repeat the process. When she saw his hips start rocking back and forth, she knew she had him right where she wanted.

"Gerri, stop, I'm going to...."

"Oh that's so hot Baby, you think I'm so sexy you can't hold it, can you? That's Ok, I know sometimes tiny penises like yours have no control, I think that's so sexy. I want you to Sweetie. I want to see your little peepee squirt for me. Just lay back and let Gerri milk you, good boy. Go on now, do it. Don't try and hold back anymore, I know you need this. I know you can't hold it. That's it! Go on Baby, squirt for me. I want to see your little peepee squirt. There it is!"

Steven let out a loud groan as thick ropes of cum erupted from him.

"Ooh so sexy, such a good boy. That's it, let me milk all the cum out for you. We're going to get you nice and drained."

Steven sat there, eyes closed in a state of Euphoria as Gerri continued to slowly milk him, until she was finally satisfied, she had gotten every drop out of him.

"Gerri I'm sorry, that never happ..."

"Don't be sorry Baby" she replied, reaching for a box of tissues and beginning to wipe the cum up, most of which had landed on Steven's shirt and pants. "That was so hot. Can I tell you a secret I've never told anyone? I kind of get off watching men squirt."

"That was amazing, but I feel bad I didn't do anything for you. Maybe I could..."

"Oh that's Ok sweetie, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you. And I know how sometimes men get tired after a big squirt like that. You can make it up to me next time" she said, winking.

Everything was proceeding as planned.

(My first attempt at writing a story, feedback appreciated. )