Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 21

Story Info
Jade and Lucy getting more bold grilling Greg at the BBQ.
1.9k words
4.56
6.6k
4

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee Lucy, now you made poor Greg feel all awkward with your overly enthusiastic praise," Jade joined the conversation. "Look how red he's blushing. Humble guys don't like these public announcements of their qualities." Jade chuckled. She dropped her gaze to Greg's stomach to see if she could still make out Chloe's written public description of his modest bedsheet qualities. She could definitely discern a few strokes and since she had seen the original, she laughed out loud.

Greg saw Jade's look and her laughter and felt increasingly uncomfortable. Had she noticed his little chapstick rising or could she see the writing?

"Jake, you should take Greg as an example. Next time you're with me, you might as well do the cleaning." Jade turned to her lover reproachfully.

"No way, we can hire a maid for that, for all I care. I'm certainly not cleaning your place like a servant." Jake apparently hadn't caught the girls' ambiguity. "Next time you'll probably ask me to put on an apron and a bonnet while cleaning. I'll be more likely to spank you hard."

The girls burst out laughing. Jake really could not get out of his alpha male skin. The contrast between Greg and Jake was palpable to everyone. Chloe could barely hold in her laughter. "A maid's uniform, ha-ha-ha, now that's an excellent idea that I might consider." She openly turned and grinned at directly at Greg who was getting even redder. She gave him a kiss.

Lucy had taken advantage of the banter between Jade and Jake to carefully but repeatedly scan Greg's abs closely. She cast brief hidden glances at his lower stomach. Sure enough. Wasn't there a single long vertical line just to the right of his belly button going down? Yes, it did look like an "I". There really was a word there, Chloe hadn't lied.

She looked up and noticed that Greg had followed her gaze and was now looking at her. She just smiled at him. Greg felt even more uncomfortable. Nervously he turned a little to the side and that's when Lucy, looking again at his abs, recognized the "N", no, it was an "M", right next to the "I".

"Hm, "...IM...", maybe Chloe called his dick just 'HIM'?" she thought. But no, that didn't sound like Chloe. Maybe some nerdy chick would find it funny to call her bf's dick just 'HIM', but that was definitely not Chloe's style. Maybe 'JIM'? But what would be the point? She couldn't make the connection from Greg to 'JIM.' She had never heard anything about a 'JIM' from Chloe. She finally dismissed the idea again.

"Babe, you don't have to be so shy," Chloe jumped to Greg's side. Knowing his little pecker, and as she had the best angle next to him, she noticed Greg's growing erection. She leaned into him and whispered softly "better not get a little stiffy right now, right in front of the girls and those two guys with their huge cocks."

Her words, of course, caused just the opposite. Greg's little member straightened up further.

All the three girls were now openly looking at his trunks, exchanging knowing and amused smiles among themselves, which Greg to his horror also noticed.

"Uhmm, let's go to the pool," he quickly interjected.

"Good idea," Jade helped him out. "Some of us probably need to cool off already." The three giggled. The two guys obviously had not noticed much of all this. They were more concerned with their dates. Greg could see Jake stroking Jade's inner thighs, reaching her love triangle. Was he mistaken or had Jade just opened her legs slightly? How bold was it of Jake to do this here in front of everyone. He seemed to be taking what he liked and didn't care who could see it.

Dadong, on the other hand, shamelessly undressed Lucy with his eyes. Again, and again he unabashedly gazed over her slender body.

"Whoever gets in the pool first," Greg shouted, running to the pool.

"What a lame excuse," Chloe thought. "I guess he couldn't think of anything better than this 'Whoever first game' for 10-year-olds. He is so cute."

Taking their time, the group followed Greg into the pool. Everybody enjoyed a swim in the cool water. After a while, they noticed the water guns that the owner of the villa had apparently provided. A fierce water fight developed, in which other guests also joined in. In alternating alliances, water battles were fought for almost an hour, until everyone had become tired and was somewhat exhausted when they returned to the garden to rest.

"Let's start barbecuing," Chloe suggested. "Now I'm really hungry."

The others agreed. Greg offered to be the grill master. At least this way he had something to do and could avoid any more awkward conversations among the group.

Lucy hadn't really made any progress on her mission to find out Chloe's name for Greg's penis since they all had been in the water. 'HIM' or 'JIM' surely couldn't be it. She had to get closer somehow, and she had an idea. While the others waited and chatted at their table, having some salad and appetizers, she joined Greg at the grill. She stood on his right side and helped him tend to one half of the large grill.

"Great party, isn't it?" Lucy began the small talk.

"Yes, absolutely, a great location and cool people." Greg joined in.

"Who's going to eat all that food you're grilling; we will be bursting!" Laughed Lucy.

"Ah, we'll manage." Greg assured her.

"Well, that's easy for you to say. You're 6"5' or so and you're muscular, so it spreads and you can eat a lot. If you are only 5" and a bit like me, it's not so easy to stay fit," she complained playfully pointing at her tight belly.

"Oh, come on, you're super slim," Greg did not want to flirt, after all Lucy was a friend of Chloe's and that could cause trouble. However, he was just trying to be nice and besides, it was true. And Greg liked the sexy silver chain which accentuated her slender waist. From time to time, Chloe would glance over at them. She wondered if Lucy could decipher the writing yet.

"Well, but I don't have that many muscles that burn a lot of energy. Tell me, how do you manage to have such great abs?" Lucy cast her net. She turned to Greg who was standing to her left and let her gaze unabashedly rest on his midsection.

Greg was very uneasy about this kind of inspection. What if she recognized the words?

"Um, it's not that hard. Go to the gym a lot and eat right and it'll work out. I'm sure you can do it too." He explained, hoping for the topic to end.

Lucy let her gaze continue to rest on his abs, and Greg had no way of avoiding her stare. "It seems like more than just three letters after all," Lucy mused to herself.

"Is it okay if I touch it? I've never seen such beautiful abs," Lucy lied. Greg sensed a rush of pride but still hoped to find a way out. How should he turn her down?

"I don't know if Chloe would like it that much if you touch me there," he tried to deflect her question.

"Ah, you're cute! But don't worry, I am sure she won't have a problem with me touching your abs, we've shared other things before. I just want to touch them once, very innocently. Pleeeease!" She looked at Greg with pouty lips and gave him her best smile. Greg's resistance was broken. "Ook, but just briefly, uhmm, go ahead."

Lucy turned to face him and suddenly did something Greg had not expected. She squatted down next to him and, with her hands on his hips, turned him slightly towards her. The grill blocked most of the other's view, but the position still looked like Lucy was about to give Greg a blowjob. Especially since she now reached out a hand and stroked high over his abs, as if she were about to pull down his swim trunks. "Hadn't she said 'touch,' not 'inspect'? Why did she have to come so close to his groin with her face?" Greg nervously thought, feeling more and more helpless. Carefully she pressed her fingers into his muscles and gently stroked along them.

Greg had no chance to suppress his arousal. Here he was, a hot Asian girl in a bikini kneeling in front of him, feeling up his abs. He felt his little man straighten up and there was nothing he could do about it. "Oh no no no, don't get hard now," he tried to tell himself. In vain. Luckily, the swim trunks did not leave enough room for his erection to fully develop. But soon enough he felt his erection pressing straight to the front against the resistance of the elastic fabric of the trunks.

Lucy had not noticed his hardon yet. She was focused on checking his abs intensely. To the left of the 'IM' she could now see an arc or circle, perhaps a 'P'? That would make a 'PIM'. "Aaah," Lucy thought, "she probably calls him 'PIMP'!"

That already sounded a lot more like Chloe than 'HIM' or 'JIM'. Even though 'PIMP' was still quite lame, at least the manly and sexual connotation that could be intended, fit well to naughty Chloe. And now Lucy could also make out the 'P' on the far right. Yes, the last letter was definitely a 'P'. Apparently, Chloe was calling the cock of her big white boyfriend, who was pounding her good, a 'PIMP'. The only weird thing was that the word started at about the level of his belly button and then only covered the right side of his abs from her perspective. Why hadn't Chloe started writing on the far left, as one would usually do?

As she was about to straighten up again, her eyes fell on his now obvious stiffy. "Oh, uhmm, your abs feel really really good, they are impressive." Lucy was, however, impressively unimpressed with the now obvious tent in Greg's trunks and how spiky it was pointing directly at her face. Involuntarily, Greg turned away from her towards the grill again, inadvertently giving her the third dimension that had still lacked for her to get the complete picture. Now she also saw clearly how unimpressively 'high' this pointed tent stood.

In disbelief, she remained in her crouching position for another second. Her thoughts raced. How could it be that his hardon did not expand toward the pant legs, or to the right or left of his trunks? It almost looked like his penis was just sticking out horizontally from his body. And this could be a maximum of three inches. "How could Chloe ever call it a 'PIMP'? Impossible," she thought. "It must be something else. This is rather the size of a small gherkin or something like that." An amused grin stretched across her face. As Greg had just turned away, the sunlight shining on his abs changed and the abs themselves changed their shape slightly due to the movement and Lucy could now make out two more letters on that seemingly clean side of his abs as well: 'S' and 'H'.

"SHPIMP? Wait, what...Ohhhh..Shit. Now I know. I got it! Oh my god, that is amazing. Chloe is such a b.... wow." She triumphantly applauded herself inside. With a big grin, she straightened back up next to Greg. "Thank you, that was a great show. I'm going to cool off in the pool again, I got all hot here at the grill," she giggled, leaving Greg, whose face had taken a deep crimson red, and his little stiffy standing there at the grill.