Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 20

Story Info
The group of friends finally all meet at the pool party.
2.6k words
4.56
8.7k
5

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had almost fallen asleep when her phone vibrated.

"Did you get my last message??? Didn't you like it???" It was Jade. Chloe only now realized that after getting Jade's picture of Jake's cock, she had not even texted her back yet.

"Ohhhh, I am so sorry, babe. After you sent me the picture, I was so busy all afternoon and evening that I completely forgot to reply again. I love the picture. Fuck, it's huge." Chloe was suddenly wide awake again.

"Yeah, it really is. Didn't you say that the model that supposedly looks so much like him had 8 inches on the sex store counter?"

"Yeah, that's what the salesgirl said. Is it not correct?" Chloe vividly remembered how she had stroked that massive tool on the counter.

"Jake has nine inches easily, I could have used three hands on top of each other and it's really fat, too. By far my biggest so far." Jade proudly announced.

"Oh shit, really? Then I won't even ask if it was good."

"It was hot and dirty. He just kept fucking me all evening, from behind, from the front and on top. On the kitchen table, on the sofa, in the bathroom, on the carpet. I hope I can walk again and move my jaw on Sunday, ha-ha. He was so dominant and absolutely insatiable," Jade laughed.

Chloe had to admit she was a little envious: "And did he lick you too?"

"Oh, come on, what are you trying to talk yourself into here? Yes, he licked me, for a few minutes at the very beginning. But who wants a tongue when the evil reaper is standing by. Really, I couldn't wait for him to fill me with his mighty mamba." Jade knew Chloe was trying to hold up Greg's qualities.

"Yeah, I get it. And...I mean...9+ inches...were you even able to take him in completely?" Chloe felt herself getting wet.

"Not a chance, I gave it my all, but that's just not what we Asian girls are built for, I guess. At some point it just bottomed out on my cervix, but it was amazing. I have never felt so stretched. The blowjob was difficult though. I don't have the big mouth you do, lol." Jade felt her still sore jawline and she knew Chloe always enjoyed blowjobs a little more than she did.

"Sorry, I'm not used to it anymore. A little out of practice. I don't know if I can still do it. I would have to give it a shot, he-he." The thought got Chloe all hot.

"Hmm, I don't know if I want to share 'Jake n the Snake' with you. You haven't even shown me Greg's tiny token yet. What were you so busy with today, anyway, that you didn't answer me? I'm a little offended already." Jade playfully faked her disappointment.

"Well, I surprised Greg at work today with your photo right after you sent it to me 😊," Chloe admitted, but knowing that Jade was not seriously getting mad.

"Whaaat? Without asking me, that's just totally rude. I believe I am absolutely entitled to get a picture, too now!!" Jade didn't really care that Chloe had shared her photo with Greg. But she was not going to pass up this chance.

Jade kind of had a point there, Chloe conceded. And why not, after all. It would not really change that much and didn't Greg always seem to actually deep-down want for Jade to know about it, too?

"Hm, ok then, you're kind of right. But promise me you won't tell Greg I sent it to you."

"Yeah, yeah, big Korean word of honor, send it already!" Jade couldn't wait.

Chloe sent the picture Greg had taken in the bathroom today.

"Oh my fucking god! What a cute little pink baby penis!!! It's even smaller than I imagined it to be. I wish I could see your hand next to it. And did you write SHRIMP above it??? Is he coming to our pool party like that?" Jade laughed out loud.

"Ha-ha, yeah, you know my handwriting really well. It was a good idea, wasn't it? And a pretty accurate designation at that, don't you think?" Chloe giggled.

"Absolutely, a baby shrimp. The color is almost a perfect match, too," Jade zoomed in. "And gosh, he's even hard in the picture."

"I had him do it right after he got to admire your Jake shot. Such a naughty boy." Chloe explained.

"Really? Do you think he likes dick?" Jade didn't think that was a too far-fetched guess.

"I don't think so, really. I think it's more the shame he feels when he sees a cock like that, plus your innocent little hand. It shows him that even innocent little cute Asian girls like us do love a saucy steamboat like that. He probably imagined what else you did with this monster. And the thought of that, and his own little penis. And the embarrassment that comes with it, leads to that reaction in him, I think." At least, that's how Chloe explained it to herself.

"I think this is going to be a party we'll remember for a long time!" Jade added a sneaky smiley face and an applauding emoji.

"U bet. And I hope Lucy hooks up with my Korean ex-date, Dadong. You know they're coming, right?" She decided not to tell Jade about her other special arrangement with Lucy for now. That way it could be even more exciting when they both checked Greg's belly, independently. Oh, how Chloe wished Lucy would be able to read it, so they would then talk about it in front of everyone. And she was eager to hear Jade's reaction.

"Yes, I already know about it. See you on Sunday then, love you." wrote Jade.

"See you Sunday, baby!" Chloe was so excited that she couldn't fall asleep until half an hour later. This was going to be an insane weekend.

************************************

In the coming days Chloe pursued her plan to lull Greg into security. She didn't mention the party to him at all. Only regarding his masturbation ban she wanted to keep him in line. On Friday late evening, when she knew he would go to sleep soon, she sent him another photo. Greg saw the message and thought she was sending him another photo of Jake and Jade. He opened the picture. It showed the barely half-filled shot glass from last weekend with a note: "Don't forget our round of shots on Sunday night. Let's see if you can fill the second glass better. I'm not so sure. Better keep your hands to yourself, love you. I'm so happy you're okay with us doing this."

"Sure babe, a deal is a deal!" He confidently replied.

************************************

Greg woke up late on Sunday. The first thing he checked in the bathroom was his stomach. He had continued to wash off the writing at least twice a day for the past few days. He couldn't overdo it either, to avoid his skin getting all red and irritated. He was pleased with the success. The writing had practically completely disappeared. When he now looked at himself in the mirror and turned from side to side, he sometimes thought he could still discern one or two letters. But he was unsure whether his brain was just playing a trick on him because it knew what had been written there. In any case, at most someone could recognize that there was something, but this also only if one looked very exactly and Greg did not move. And from recognizing something being there to concluding that there was a word written there, seemed pretty unlikely to him. It should not be a problem anymore. No one would look so closely at his body and especially not search for letters.

Chloe on the other hand couldn't wait anymore and wanted to to see how her plan would go and texted Greg.

"Hi babe, how are your abs going? Hope you didn't rub them off completely, lolol."

Greg tried to sound relaxed. "Ha-ha, come on, I didn't spend that much time on it at all. I think everything is ok. The writing is practically gone."

Chloe knew he had probably been mostly preoccupied with this concern the entire last days and was just playing it cool now. But she was a little worried herself that it really might all be gone.

"Oh, that's wonderful. Otherwise, it would have been really really embarrassing at the party. Send me a picture, I can't wait until later. You can show it to me right now in your swimming trunks. I'm also curious to see what kind of trunks you will be wearing."

Greg, of course, had thought long and hard about the swim trunks, too. He had several options. One was his pair from swim practice in college. But he wouldn't choose those for obvious reasons: Way too small and revealing. His second option was a long pair that went almost up to his knees. Initially, these had seemed very practical to him. But then firstly, they would look as if he had something to hide and secondly, they were also relatively tight, so if you looked closely, they revealed more than he wanted.

He finally chose a version in between. These trunks were about the size of boxer briefs, so they covered the beginnings of his thighs, and were completely black, which helped not to reveal any details. It was neither too tight for his soft twig to be seen, nor too loose. He was quite happy with it. Anyway, he would try to stay underwater as much as possible anyway. He took the picture and sent it to Chloe.

Nervously, Chloe opened the pic. She was disappointed at first sight. "Shit, it's all gone." She zoomed in on the picture. "Wait." A slight and hopeful grin formed on her face. At first, she could see that his belly was slightly reddened and if you looked really closely, you could still see some very slight strokes, especially vertically. Perhaps she had pressed harder on the vertical strokes. "That might just do it, yessss, perfect." Chloe had hoped it would be just like that, not obvious, but recognizable with some effort. "Party on," she thought. She was relatively indifferent to his choice of trunks. True, they were black and not very revealing, but of course this would change at the latest should Greg get a little stiffy. No swim trunks in the world could completely conceal even the most miniscule hardon.

"Your body looks as hot as ever and you have nothing to worry about at all. The writing is gone, and you look great in these trunks," she assured him. "Just come to my place at 3pm. We'll get a cab together then. It'll take about an hour to get to the villa with the pool. See you soon, love."

Greg was glad about her text confirming his successful text removal, "See you then, babe."

******************************************

Chloe and Greg arrived at the party around 4:30 pm. The area was a bit remote, and the cab driver couldn't find the location right away. When they entered the villa's garden through a small gate, the party was already underway.

About forty people spread out over the pool area, the spacious garden and the big house and it was a big hustle and bustle. Loud hip-hop music from a group of black guys was blaring from the speakers. Some girls were dancing and someone had already started the BBQ. The group was very international, Greg could hear different languages spoken, apparently a happy mix of Caucasians, Latinos, black and Asian people. Greg and Chloe put their bags in the kitchen. On the way there they could see that there was a pool table and a darts board, some people were also playing table tennis and badminton. The house itself had a large kitchen, several bathrooms, and bedrooms. Obviously, someone had converted his villa into a party location, which he now rented out. They changed into their swimsuits in one of the bedrooms. Chloe had opted for a white bikini that showed off her toned body and perfectly showcased her perky tits as well as the honey complexion of her skin. She looked good enough to eat right there.

Greg had already put on his swim trunks at home and now only had to take off his shorts. Chloe let her finger trace over his body from his right nipple down to his abs, again confirming to herself the state of the almost vanished writing. "Are you still nervous changing clothes in front of me? You are so cute. And you look yummy," she gave him a kiss. In their swimming suits they went back outside.

When they returned to the garden, they spotted Jade, Jake and Lucy at one of the tables there. Jade saw them first and waved at them with a smile. Greg checked out the group. Jade was wearing a black bikini, which contrasted well with her typical white Asian skin. Jade was more traditional than Chloe in that she was careful not to get a tan. Her bikini top was not especially revealing, but nicely hugged her ample bust. She sat on Jake's lap. For Jake himself, Greg could only tell that he looked fit with a muscular torso and bobbed his head to the music. The other girl had to be Lucy. She had a sweet face and a petite frame. A very slim body, small breasts, and a cute butt. Around her narrow waist she wore a small silver chain with a pendant. She was talking to an obviously also Asian looking athletic guy. Immediately Greg noticed his swim trunks. A classic tight speedo that left no room for imagination. Its bright red color caught everyone's eye. The guy obviously had a really big member and wasn't shy showing it to the world. From what Greg could see he estimated that he had to be at least five inches soft. The guy was joking with Lucy and the two seemed to be having fun.

Jade hugged Chloe as they joined them.

"Hi baby, hi Greg! Did you guys just find it? This is really a great location. You guys really need to try out the pool. We can eat together a little later."

Greg did not want to greet everyone individually and greeted the group with a general "Hi guys and girls." Jake and Greg exchanged a head nod and a fist bump.

Chloe turned to Lucy and Dadong. "Let me introduce you guys, you don't even know each other yet. Greg, Dadong. Dadong, Greg. Dadong's parents are from Korea too. An...um...old friend of mine. We go way back." The guy grinned wryly "Yo, you could say that!" he shook Greg's hand with a firm squeeze.

"And this here is Lucy, as you probably guessed," Chloe made a sweeping gesture toward her friend.

"Hi Lucy," Greg shook her delicate hand.

"Hi Mr. Houseman! Ha-ha." Lucy smiled adorably at him. She quickly let her gaze roam over his free torso. "Last time I was on the phone with Chloe, you were downstairs, cleaning. That is so nice of you. I know from myself how easily everything gets raunchy, notably around the entrance and in the hallway, especially when you have frequent visitors coming." She grinned at Greg and Chloe.

Greg felt a lump in his throat and blushed. Did she know what his cleaning really meant? He also had not failed to notice that Lucy had once again let her gaze wander in the direction of his groin. To make matters worse, he felt his little wiener begin to stir.