All Comments on 'Chloe Finds a New Way'

by ChristyL

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope her leg heals soon

All this talk of her crutch...

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
Cute Story.

This was a good reading story, I liked the way you put just a dash of humor in it. Sadly to say though. That marriage wouldn't survive much longer. At least, not the way its written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon..........

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i guess

people like this author do exist i can only hope they don't get out in the real world and bother real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help thwe writer

and to piss off the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start, but...

Please get someone to edit your work before you post it. Learn how to use quotation marks, and yes, she has a CROTCH, not a crutch, unless she's been injured.

Also, tell us about YOUR feelings, not just what happened.

I hope you continue!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Crutch |krəCH|

noun

1 a long stick with a crosspiece at the top, used as a support under the armpit by a lame person.

• [ in sing. ] a thing used for support or reassurance: they use the Internet as a crutch for their loneliness.

2 archaic another term for crotch (of the body or a garment).

ORIGIN Old English crycc, cryc, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch kruk and German Krücke .

Maybe we ought to focus less on word choice and more on character development (or lack of it), readability, and plausibility. She used "crutch" correctly, kinda, and maybe it is is a regional usage thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave you a 1

To piss off the gay guy that gave you a 5 to piss off the other guy. Your writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a bad day in LW

Especially when the story is so badly written that the commentators start attacking the commentators instead of commenting on the story. But I suppose this was so bad it was more fun to take potshots at other commentators rather than waste time telling the author how truly bad the story was. Even for fiction this was complete and utter drivel that had paper thin characters spouting inane dialogue. Did you even bother to proof read this mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 1

because it deserved it and to piss off dear bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- it's a bad day

Most days are bad in loving wives, since 99% of the postings are all willing cuckold, non-erotic fetish stories. Fine for those like bonnietaylor2, frontlinecaster and swingerjoe, but not so good for the majority of us. 1* for another cuckie story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Think the Last Line Might be ......

The dumbest ever written.You dont use a condom because you want your stud to take control of your body? Really? Thats so sixth grade.Sad really it could have been a good story until wifey shit all over her husband.Then again people like this usually get what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good first effort. Ignore the troll children.

They are a bit jumpy as their mummy doesn't often let them out of the basement.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
What an impressive Comentator Flame-War You've sparked!

I'm not going to wade into that morass - well maybe a little bit ;) However, I do have a couple of comments: 1st. A simple Google search of the word 'crutch' would have alerted you to the fact the way you intended it to be understood is archaic usage. Most of the readers here don't understand it. Don't do that again! 2nd. I really, really don't get the Cuck thing. For the life of me, I don't understand what the Cuckold gets out of it. To be fair, you've given the best explanation I've ever read on this site with the line,"I had secretly always wanted her to shag around a bit so that I could too, but I was not going to tell her that." The logical thing would be to just sit down and discuss having an 'Open marriage' or better still just go directly to a divorce. This train of thought could have used some further development and explanation. I really don't understand why some husband is going to sit there and watch his wife being fucked - unless he's filming it for the divorce court! 3rd. On a totally different note. A very simple, but effective, way to self edit a first draft of a story is to read it aloud to yourself. A lot of small glitches will become obvious to you, and you can fix them before publishing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- good first effort

Of course cuckies like you would say that. It's the real "trolls" like you that are in mommies basement that make your type of comment. You cuckies just don't get it, do you? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

She broke a rule they had about the condom so now if she gets pregnant he needs to divorce her. She will now continue to cheat on him so it's his fault . You never allow a spouse to fuck around on you, it will never end well

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Editor? YES

Most irritating error? My vote would be having a person make a statement (in quotation marks, properly!) but screw up the person. For example: Bull says "We won't have sex unless I approve." ... where the "I" who needed to approve was the Hubby/Narrator ... but of course it READS like Bull has to approve of Bull and Sweetie getting it on! Which is ultimately also true (if the Bull doesn't want to screw Sweetie, then he won't!). This type of error happened at least three times.

At the very least, the author needs to read his own writing several days after writing it! Not to admire it, but to check for slip-ups. They abound.

The story has some potential (within a very tired genre) but the writing mechanics make it unpleasant to suffer through!

3*. Mainly because of the consistency of Hubby's position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
With the misspellings, broken grammar, incomplete sentences.....

.....and changes in person (point of view) suffusing many, many sentences and paragraphs, I found it a sure distraction from the truly horrible story.

It appears, from your writing, that your marriage is all but dead (if the frequency of exciting sex is your measure). So why prolong the agony?

Go your different ways as politely as you can, and you'll both be free to fuck whomever you like.

Just plain stupid!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Nice Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope you don't continue

Writing stories that end in divorce and good partners for many years... hating each other like these two will. They have lost everything except the desire to inflict pain and eventually mutual disrespect and revenge

SloppyLSloppyLover 7 years ago
No it doesn't

Chloe and I have been together a long time and now she is free to shag whenever and with whoever she want sand we both still adore each other.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Basic Bitch Cuck Story

So ordinary. So banal.

Nothing that anyone haven't read around here before... from better authors... with way more engrossing stoylines.

If, at least, its overall lack of originality was countered by good reading... but no, we're not ever getting this.

Man... just read it, already forgot about it. Pretty much sums it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another dump wimp story

Not a loving wife just a whore and a wimp. Nothing new here just keep moving on.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Learn English grammar

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore is in no way a Loving Wife. Husband is a willing cuck though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous