Chloe Steps Toward Submission

Story Info
The first in a series chronicling Chloe's decent.
5.3k words
4.33
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers

Chloe started as a story for a friend of mine. A little musing for her to get off to based upon some dirty texts and flirting. Around chapter three it I started to take some elements of real life experiences with another girl. I pepper them into the story, some exactly as they happened, others based in what happened but expanded a bit.

Chloe had a healthy upper middle class up bringing, supportive conservative parents. Her parents have been married 30 years and were openly still happy with each other. She did not come from a broken home, she did not have an absentee father, a touchy uncle, and abusive boyfriend in her past, nothing but a supportive, healthy youth. She grew up with everything she ever needed if not everything she ever wanted. Yet she found herself unsatisfied in her life. Successful in her career, and with her looks and her wit, she had always been able to date most any man she pleased. She was 26 about 5'10" athletic build with affirm ass and tight belly. She had long slender legs that looked great in heels and she knew it, a firm pert 36C chest. She had a cute face with great dimples, soft blue eyes and auburn hair.

Chloe knew she was attractive to men, and some women, but she was humble about it and was looking for something different from the BMW sort she usually dated. Maybe it has been the safety and predictability of her life, and her sexual history; maybe it was just how she is wired. Chloe found herself looking for more.

Her journey started innocently enough with reading dirty stories on the Internet, then it moved into fetish pornography. Eventually she built an anonymous "lurker" profile on Fetlife, just to see what was out there. Surprisingly the people on the site seemed nice and normal, almost too normal. Yes, some of the photos seemed a little too far out there for her taste, but most of it she found quite arousing. Often it helped her get off when she had time by herself. The reality of it was that she was relying on stories, images, and videos of women being bound, used and degraded by men, sometimes several men at one time. It got to the point that she needed these misogynistic scenes to get herself off. Without a steady man in her life, and this shift in her libido she was starting to really become concerned about the thoughts she was having. The fantasies that danced around in her mind as her fingers, danced on her pussy.

Sitting and having a relaxing evening one night, Chloe was looking through some of the posts and she saw something about a local MUNCH meeting. She read the thread completely and found that MUNCH was for people who were into the BDSM lifestyle who meet, talk to each other and help interested people unfamiliar with the lifestyle. The meeting would be next Thursday evening in a nearby bar/restaurant that she knew and went to often. What would it hurt to go and check it out, she wondered? She could always just pretend she wandered into the back room by mistake and exit quickly if it was a little too real for her.

Thursday came like any other day, although she was aware of the MUNCH meeting that evening. Chloe was far more concerned about the presentation she had that afternoon. She put on some good stocking, a professional but tight knee length skirt and a sharp but sexy red silk top with some tall red heels to match. She straightened herself in the mirror she looked good, professional, and a bit sexy, this couldn't hurt with the men who would be there for her presentation. She felt confident, grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Her day went well, she skipped lunch making last minute tweaks to her presentation. Three o'clock came, and the presentation was delayed, she waited at her desk wondering if she could grab some food or not. She decided to wait in case they called her to the conference room. Unfortunately, it would be another hour before the call came. About 4:10 her phone rang, and she grabbed her things and headed off to the conference room. Her meeting went well, but she had made a few small mistakes, her boss told her it was fine, but she felt terrible about making such simple mistakes.

After the meeting and the post meeting discussions, she grabbed her bag and headed out to her car. It was already after six. If she was going to go to that MUNCH meeting, she would not have time to go home and change as she had planned. She was not in the mood to try to learn a little about her sexual interests or perversions, but she was not in the mood to go home and eat alone, plus, a drink didn't sound that bad after the day she had. She pressed the button started her car, and headed to the familiar lounge, to grab a drink, some dinner, and maybe stick her head into this MUNCH thing.

She got to the bar, and sat at a high-top table, and looked at the menu. The waitress came by, and she ordered an Old Fashioned and continued to look at the menu. Then she heard a voice behind her, "Excuse me Miss" she turned to see a tall man with dark features, and well styled hair, he wore a sharp blue suite, with a tie that probably cost more than the suit her boss wore today. He did not look like the kind of man that had dinner in a neighborhood bar, like this one, and he smelled like jasmine, and cookies.

"Can I help you," she replied.

He smiled at her and looked directly at her in a way that made her fell seen. "I was wondering if you are a regular here, and if you are, what is good for a light dinner," he asked.

She smiled back and said, "I usually have the chicken sandwich, sometimes I have a salad with it if I am very hungry."

The man said, "That sounds delicious, I hate eating alone, why don't you come sit with me, and keep me company, and in return I would be happy to buy you your dinner."

Chloe was interested in this man, but immediately thought if I sit with this man, how can I go to the back dining room without explaining it to him. She thought about it for a second and decided meeting a new handsome man who seemed very nice and smelled so good would be a better evening than some pervert group that was probably meeting again next month. She hopped off her stool and sat at the table next to the man and introduced herself. "I hate to eat alone as well; my name is Chloe," she replied.

He smiled held her hand as she held it out, "I am James, but you may call me James," he said with a wry smile. He had an approachable confidence about him, he was quiet, but intense. He listened to her as she talked about her job, her day, and the mistakes she made in her presentation. He did not say much but he bought her a second drink and she felt heard and understood as she talked about herself and her day.

Once they had each eaten dinner, she felt warm and comfortable with him, she seemed sorry that he had to go as he paid the bill and took his jacket off the back of his chair as he was preparing to go. She started to panic a bit as she wanted to get to know him better, and not just have him buy her dinner and walk away. Just as she was preparing to offer him her number like a horny sorority girl, he turned to her and said, "I need to go to this meeting in the back room, I just wanted to grab a bite before I go back there. It was lovely to meet you Chloe, I would enjoy doing this again sometime."

Chloe's mind went into overdrive, is he here for the perv meeting? My goodness is he a part of that community, she thought. The idea of this man being someone in one of her fantasies made her uncomfortable aware of the dampness in her panties on the spot. Should I walk away, should I tell him I am here for the same reason, should I offer him my mouth right here and now? Her mind was in spinning and a little out of control. She opened her mouth and without thinking she gave him a knowing smile and said, "Really, what kind of meeting are you here for?"

He smiled back at her and said, "Oh, it is a group meeting for some people with similar interests and ideas." All Chloe could do was nod in the affirmative. He then asked, "Are you one of those people dear?" His eyes looked into her soul like he knew why she was there and what she was thinking.

She was frozen but somehow, she managed to open her mouth and say, "yes."

James took her by her arm and started moving to the back room as if she was his date, as he started to step toward the back-room ha asked, "Yes what dear?".

"Yes Sir", she replied. He smiled at her a reassuring smile and took her into the private dining room, as they got to the door, she felt, safe, and secure with whatever was coming next.

They entered the private room together; it was a small meeting room for when the lounge had small groups or parties. It could comfortably seat about 20, the room had about half that many. Chloe found herself staring at the individuals in the room when she heard her name. She snapped back to reality as James was introducing her to the various people in the room. It seemed that he knew almost all of them, and that they all knew him. "Chloe is new to all of this, and she is just a bit curious, isn't that right dear?" James said as he introduced her to the group. Everyone seemed very nice and happy to meet her, but in a genuine way, not in the way a cat plays with a mouse before attacking it. These were normal sincere people who just happened to enjoy some kinkier things when behind closed doors.

She kept telling herself that James seemed very nice, and he would not let anything happen to her. She caught herself mid thought, she had just met James and now she was comfortable trusting him to keep her safe in a room of perverted strangers, hell he was a perverted stranger himself, he might be their king. She was startled back when she heard her name again as James introduced her to the first of three couples.

Jan, and Steve where an attractive couple in their late 30s, they both looked like the fun swinger type, they were both white but way too tan. Her first thought was, I bet they have a boat, and they spend all of their time on it, they seem like 'boat people'. Jan was bubbly and eager to speak. She explained that she and Steve were more into the swinging element more than the power exchange. She continued to explain, "We want to. expand our sexual world and. includes an element of submission for both of us."

"Submit how slut?" James asked startling Chloe with his harsh language. "Tell me what you two dirty subs want," James continued.

"We are looking to take turns submitting to each other, and maybe both submitting to someone else," Jan said with conviction. James. smiled and nodded. approvingly and they moved on.

The waitress made her rounds in the room and Chole ordered a double this time, trying to force herself to relax a bit.

The next couple was a very attractive interracial couple, Mark and Maggie both in their early 30s Mark was a very fit black man he was not very tall, maybe 5' 10" but he obviously worked out, a lot, maybe too much. Maggie was a small Asian woman with beautiful features, maybe Japanese. She was maybe 5 feet tall if that, with porcelain skin and long black hair. Mark introduced himself and his wife. He seemed personable and outgoing, he was probably in sales, he had that kind of personality she thought as she met him. Over the course of the evening Chloe noticed that Maggie never said a word to anyone all night, a couple of times she saw the girl whispering to her husband, but other than bowing when introduced, she did not communicate all night, was this a Master slave thing she wondered, or just a cultural thing.

The last couple she met was Cal and Debbie, an older white couple may in their late forties or early fifties. They were both fit, and attractive. She was what you would call a MILF with large fake boobs that still sat high, bleach blond hair, and a little too much lipstick. She may have been trying too hard to look younger than she was but under it all she was still an attractive woman. Cal looked like he just stepped out of a truck commercial. Tall, 6 foot 5 maybe, salt and pepper hair, strong jaw and rugged hands. Cal looked like he worked for a living most of his life and that he could probably handle himself if he got into trouble. For a second Chloe thought "he could handle me with those hands". When she realized that she was staring at his hands as they talked to her, she tried to snap out of it, but she was sure that he noticed and knew what she was thinking. if he didn't, she was sure James had.

After she met the couples, she met a tall statuesque woman wearing tight leather pants and a cinched-up corset holding her waist uncomfortably tight. She had jet black perfectly straight long hair that was slicked back and fell halfway down her back. She had large natural breasts and bright red lips. Something about her was a bit frightening and that seemed to be by design. James introduced her as Miss Kathrine. Chloe tentatively said, "hello."

Miss Kathrine smiled and said, "Lovely to meet you dear, I hope you find our little community to your liking." "Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I will be happy to help you out with a woman's opinion," she continued. She smiled and said, "Find me later and I can even tell you all about James." Chole was surprised at how warm she was when she spoke to her, not what she had expected from someone she assumed was a dominatrix. It made her start to rethink what she thought she knew, in a way it relaxed her.

James introduced Ash. Ash wore a very nice suit like James, and the two of them seemed most familiar with each other. Ash stood up and kissed her on the cheek, he was tall, maybe 6 foot 6, taller than James. She put her hand up as he kissed her cheek and his chest felt like the front of a bulldozer. Her mind immediately wandered off to what kind of perverted things Ash might want to do to her, or more to the point, what she might want Ash to do. She had never been with a black man before, and Ash may be the first at some point. James told her that Ash was they call an Alpha male. He did not elaborate at the time but told me he would go over some terms later. Chloe got the picture and felt a little twist in her stomach and a little wet between her legs as she said goodbye to Ash. There were a few other people mingling in the small room, but she did not remember them if she had met them, the only other person of note was a beautiful girl who was sitting quietly in the corner. James pulled her toward the booth in the back.

"Come on dear, let me introduce you to Amber," he said as they approached the back booth. Her drink arrived as they settled into the booth with the pretty girl with dark hair and a thin white sundress.

James took Chloe to her and she sat at the table where the girl had been sitting alone. "Chloe, this is Amber," James said.

"Hello Miss Chloe," Amber replied without looking up from the table, "It is a great pleasure to meet any friend of Master James." Startled and stunned as the whole evening suddenly got very real. Everyone else, was drinking chatting and mingling but the three of them sat in a booth in the back, Chloe in the middle between a motionless Amber and a remarkably close James. James broke her trance and said, "I am sure you can tell, that Amber here is a submissive, she is a fine submissive looking for a long-term Dominant male master, isn't that right Amber?"

Without looking up from the table Amber spoke in a quiet but clear voice, "Yes Sir, I have been trained to be a pet, or a service slut."

Chloe again stunned by the language that the pretty girl used, suddenly felt uncomfortable and did not know what to say or do. Sensing this James tried to make her feel more at ease. "Relax dear, Amber is very comfortable here, and you should be too, after all I suspect that experiencing something like this is what you are here for, isn't it?" James asked.

Chloe sat silently as she processed it, she could see that Amber sat motionless in the booth with a short dress and her legs wide open under the table. The dress barely covering her, she could not see but she was sure that the girl was not wearing panties and had her vagina open to the air, her arms were palms down flat on the bench on either side of her butt, her back was arched slightly, pushing her tits out, her chin was down, and her eyes stayed fixed on the table in front of her. She processed the situation and it occurred to her that there was a question in the air.

Suddenly she was scared, like she was about to be scolded, she gathered her head just enough to open her mouth and whisper a quiet, "yes sir."

James smiled at her with a reassuring smile and put his hand on her leg at the hem of her business skirt. "Good girl, but I am going to need you to do better than that," James said in a low firm voice.

She felt Amber take her hand and squeeze it as she heard Amber in a low whisper, "tell him what you crave in a sentence."

Again, as if her mouth was on autopilot, she opened it and the words just fell out from someplace Chloe did not know, "Yes sir, i believe this is what i am here for, I wish to explore my submissive side." There it was, she had said it outload in front of two people she really did not know.

It felt good to put it out there, yet at the same time she felt fear, like when you lose your footing and for an instant you know you are not going to regain it, right before you fall. Chloe felt this, like by uttering this small sentence she had put something in motion that she would not be able to stop, and maybe she wanted that. James reached down and gripped her bare knee, smiled at her and told her that she was a 'Good Girl' like she was a well-behaved dog or something. Her head was a little offended, but her body relished his praise. He smiled a warm smile at her and told her to sit and keep Amber company during the meeting. He encouraged her to ask Amber questions if she had ant.

He started to scootch out of the booth but stopped and turned back to her and Amber. He looked at Amber, but she felt like he may be speaking to both of them, "You know I cannot play with you at a meeting. That is not what the meeting is about, and I do not want to scare away young Chloe, but I need to make sure that I keep you focused." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a shiny silver object. It was big, and long, and appeared to be metal. He placed it in Chloe's hand, and she was startled by the cold metal and the weight of it.

She had watched enough pornography to recognize the shape of it as a butt plug. This thing was huge, about 2 1/2 inches across at its widest point and a good 6 inches long not including the jeweled base, but the scary part was the heft of it. It appeared to be sold steel and had to weigh as much as one of those full water bottles, she drinks at work maybe more. Her eye must have opened like saucers as James put the object in her hand. James looked her in the eye and said, "Make sure that Amber puts this in before I start the meeting, or you will both be punished."

He then took her other wrist he reached across her body and put her hand between the still girl's legs. Chole felt Amber's exposed wet pussy on her fingertips as he held her hand there. He whispered in here ear, "You may help Amber with the plug if you wish, but once she is settled, I expect to find your fingers on or in her pussy every time I look over here".

"But I am not...," she started to say as he got out of the booth. He turned back to her with his finger to his lips shushing her. "First you need to learn when you are given a task you do it. I am not telling you to get her off, if you do that you will both be punished. All you have to do is keep you hand on her hungry pussy for the duration of this meeting, about 45 minutes, am I clear?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," both girls answered in unison.

"Good," he said as he turned and left them at the booth, Ambers legs spread wide under the table, Chloe with one hand resting on Ambers wet sex, the other holding a heavy metal butt-plug next to her on the seat of the booth where no one could see.

BenGRaff
BenGRaff
24 Followers
12