Chloe Steps Toward Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe turned to look at the girl next to her trying to decide if she felt bad or jealous. Amber looked up slightly to see Chloe's face and quietly said, "I am ready for my plug Miss; I do not want to get in trouble." Startled, she passed the plug to her under the table. Amber whispered to her, "Don't worry follow me lead and neither of us will get into any trouble, I promise. Can I assume you do not want to help me?" Amber asked. Chloe just leaned back stunned at the idea of helping Amber with her task.

Amber nodded and took the heavy plug in her hand, furrowing her brow a bit as she felt the weight of it in her hand. She put her hand over Chloe's and used her fingers to open herself up a bit. Amber whispered to Chloe again, "Thank you for warming it up for me with your hand" and she proceeded to push the massive object into her own pussy. Chloe could feel the girl open up for it between her fingers, it was big, and her pussy did not seem to take it easily, Chloe wondered if this girl was really going to put it in her ass. She felt the girl push the thick toy all the way in and heard her audibly gasp as the thickest part slid into her wet hole. "Fuck this is going to hurt," she whimpered as she leaned into Chloe's body.

Amber whispered, "I may need a little help if we are going to do this here." Chloe was torn, part of her wanted to get up and run out and never look back, part of her felt she should do as she was told and stay with the girl and not get into any trouble, and part of her wondered what the heavy object would feel like inside her own pussy.

Chloe reached over to steady Amber and said, "What do you need?"

Amber looked up at her for the first time with an appreciative look on her face and said, "Thank you. I am going to need you to help me hold it in place and push it in." Something in Chloe's head clicked, and this was no longer about James giving them tasks, it was more just two girls trying to get something done, together. Amber pulled the plug back out slowly with a low grunt. Chloe could feel the wetness and natural lubrication on it as it slid past her fingers. Swiftly Amber moved the object down and pushed the blunt end of it into her tight back door. Chloe could hear her exhale and feel her try to relax as she slowly pushed 2/3s of the mighty plug up her ass. She tried to look under the table to see if she could see but she could not.

"This is really going to be hard to do at this booth," Amber said quietly, "but I am sure he knew that. Move your fingers down and do your best to hold it in me as I scoot up". Chloe leaned into the girl and could feel Ambers legs around her hand as her fingertips found the plastic jewel on the base of the plug. She did her best to keep her hand there as Amber moved her ass up and set it back down on the flat of the booth seat, mashing Chloe's hand under her ass and her fingers under the toy. Amber grabbed Chloe roughly by the shoulder and grimaced as she utters in a low guttural tone, "Push." Chloe pressed up with her fingers and to her surprise felt the toy move off her hand as the widest part slipped up beyond Amber's sphincter. Amber gasped and her body fell back into the booth, she felt Amber grab her wrist and reposition her hand on the very wet folds of her pussy. Leaning in and kissing her on the cheek Amber said, "Thank you, I don't think I could have done that by myself.

Chloe refocused on the meeting, people talking about products they like and did not like ranging from Sex toys to restraints. Comparing notes about places and clubs that are friendly for play, and other groups that can be contacted for other fetishes from something called Pony play that one of the men was asking about, There was a side conversation about organizing a gangbang, which Mark asked some of the member about for Maggie.

Chloe thought to herself that all of this existed under her nose, and she never knew. She had been to this bar/lounge several times never did she know these conversations went on here. after all she just pushed a buttplug into a girl she had not. met even and hour ago. As soon as it started it seemed to wrap up. It seemed to be more about the pre meeting mingling than the meeting itself. It ended with James asking everyone if the wanted to share their contact information with the other member let him know and he would send it out in email. A minute later James was walking back to the booth.

Chloe kept her hand pressed into Amber's pussy even though it did not really turn her on. She was. Intrigued that Amber's pussy was drenched. after they inserted the heavy plug in her ass, despite any discomfort it may have introduced, besides Chloe did look forward to praise from James. He came back and sat in the booth looking at Chloe's arm in Amber's crotch he kissed her on the forehead and told her she had done well. He put his hand on her bare knee again and spoke to both of them.

"I have arranged to take ownership of Amber for the night. I am taking her to a local member's only club for some training and perhaps some use. Chloe, you are welcome to come with us. I would be glad to show you the ropes so to speak. I would not expect you to be physically participating with Amber and I, nor will you be touched in any way. You will be an observer and nothing more, and you may leave at any time. If you are not interested, it was a pleasure meeting you and perhaps you will come to another meeting in the future," he finished speaking and reached down and took her wrist, pulling her hand from between the young girls' legs and up to Amber's face. All he said was, "Clean", and Amber put her tongue out and licked her own juices off Chloe's shiny fingers. The act itself was not really a turn on but his control over Amber was. She could feel it in her core. She had a couple of drinks, but she was intoxicated by the situation.

"I can leave at any time, and I do not have to do anything I am not comfortable with?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, you may leave at any time, but let me be clear. If you come with us tonight you are not to do anything but watch, there will be no touching. I will allow for questions during breaks," James replied. "My word is my contract, and you must know I will not break a contract. Would you like to come with us?" he continued.

Chloe nodded yes, and James said, "Good, let's go," and got up, and offered her his hand helping her out of the booth, they both turned and watched Amber slide out of the booth both knowing she held a secret deep inside her. Amber got to her feet and steadied herself a little She was wearing the tallest platform heels Chloe had ever seen. Chloe looked at her an realizes that Amber was a stunning young girl with dark brown hair cascading over her shoulders and she had a beautiful face and a great shape. She reminded her of a young Anne Hathaway but with curves. Then she noticed it for the first time, Amber had a round black metal ring around her neck, there was no latch, it was as if it was welded on. Amber looked up to Chloe from under her bangs as she adjusted her short but stylish white linen dress. James slapped her on the ass and lifted her dress just enough that if anyone had been looking, they could see Amber's ass cheek.

"Good, would you like to ride with us Chloe?" James asked.

"No thank you," she replied "it is probably better if I take my own car", Chloe replied.

"Very well you can follow me there like Jan and Steve," James said. Wait what, Chloe thought, the boat people? She started to speak but James had his arm around Amber's waist and was halfway to the door, boat couple in tow as well.

12