Chloé's Brother Finds a Porno

Story Info
The siblings watch Cum-Gums getting fucked.
3k words
3.8
13.6k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloé, please...let me see your pussy."

"No brother. There's nothing special about my twat. Just a little slit with a thin patch of pubes."

***

That day after college. I'd just walked in the front door when I heard a girl yelling, "Fuck me...oh fuck me like a whore!"

I recognized that voice. It was Cathy, a girl I knew in high school. And she WAS a whore, the guys called her Cum-Gums Cathy." I realized my brother, Owen was in his bedroom watching porn—And Cathy was in the porno!

I tried to ignore the moans and groans. But Owen's bedroom was next to mine. Now every night in bed, I heard the muffled sounds of fucking. And Cum-Gum's endless orgasms.

The groans and screams made me so horny I had to finger myself to sleep. Soon, I couldn't stand it. I HAD to see what was going on.

I crept to his door as the sex screams echoed. It was fucking scary. Inching closer I opened the door to see Cathy getting fucked on the screen.

"Damn!"

Owen jumped up, covering the lump in his pants. "Chloé, what are you doing here?"

"I-I want to see the sex videos. I can't believe Cum-Gums made a porno." My eyes froze as the camera zoomed into Cathy's cum-filled twat.

"She made more than one. I found them online. Now Sis, sit down and shut up."

I sat on the bed watching my friends in a porno. Now Cum-Gums was spread before a line of college guys.

Cathy did the slut giggle as the men took turns fucking her, one after the other, leaving a cum puddle on the bed. Long pricks, short pricks, black pricks, and some pricks fat as a Coke can...

How nasty...but it made my pussy wet.

After the video, I sat in a stunned trance. Owen yelled, "Chloé, it's over. You have to leave...'cause I have to do something urgent." My brother unzipped, and I raced out the door.

The next night, I slipped down to his room again. "Sis, what are you doing here? I need to watch this smut stuff in private."

"I wanna watch too. I can't believe our high school friends made this vid." Now Cathy and another woman were sucking dicks like sword swallowers. "Gosh Owen, how do they do that?"

"Practice, lots of BJ practice." He laughed. "Sis, maybe one day I could teach you how to suck MY cock."

"Eww Gross. You perv!" I flipped him off and stared in stunned silence at the graphic sex. Watching my friends in dirty movies made me feel funny and tingly inside... and a wet spot grew in my panties.

On the third night, we watched something called 'Double-Dick.' "Oh my gosh, look what they're doing now!" Two black guys fucked Cathy at the same time, one in her twat and one in her ass. She bounced back and forth like a fuck doll.

I wondered what Double-Dick felt like. Soon, I heard Owen grunting behind me.

"Sis, don't look back here. Okay?"

Of course I looked. And saw my brother jerking off under the blanket. I quickly turned my attention to the screwing on the screen, letting my brother choke his chicken.

But Owen's masturbating bothered me. So I called my older Cousin Izzy. She knew a lot about dicks. "Chloé, I guess it's okay for Owen to jerk off in front of you. But soon, he'll want more."

"More what?"

Izzy laughed. "You're a girl. You already know what guys want."

"Gross—I'm his sister!" The next night, I went to my brother's room.

"Chloé...help me jerk off."

"No that's disgusting. I just want to watch porn."

"Sis...please...I'm dying." Turning to look, I saw my brother's prick sticking out like a fleshy pole. "My gawd, Owen!" His was the first real erection I'd ever seen. It looked long and scary.

"Chloé, help me cum. Show me your tits. Your boobs are way bigger than Cathy's."

"NO!"

"Come on, sis. My balls are about to explode. Let me see your great knockers."

"Dammit, okay!" I reached back and undid the clasp, letting my plump breasts fall out and bounce. I stood there topless, with my hard nipples poking out in the cold air. "You like 'em brother?"

"HELL YES! Jumbo tits with knobby nipples." Without asking, Owen reached out and squeezed my cushy tits, pulling on my dark nips.

Then my brother kissed me. His lips mashed against mine as his tongue snaked between my lips. It wasn't a good kiss, but I'd never been more aroused. Owen's tongue explored my mouth.

As we kissed, my brother stroked faster. His nasty prick erupted, spewing out jets of cum across my belly. "Gross dude, you got gunk all over me!"

The following week, we watched homemade pornos every night. Of course, Owen jerked off. "Chloé ...help me."

"No you perv."

"Sis, are you blonde in both places? I'll bet you are. Show me your naked pussy."

"No brother. There's nothing special about my twat. Just a little slit with a thin patch of pubes."

"All pussies are special. Let me see it, sis."

"No way! You've seen enough already. I turned to see my brother foaming at the mouth as pre-cum dripped from his prick. Horny guys are so pathetic.

"Please Chloé, show me your love hole. It'll help me cum. HURRY!"

"Okay I guess..." With my face burning red, I dropped my panties, revealing my curly blonde cunt. "Enjoy the view, perv?"

"Damn Sis... you golden pubes glow in the light! Spread your lips so I can see your pink." With two fingers, I opened my rose-colored slit. My open-mouthed brother stood there mesmerized.

At that moment, I realized my cunt had the power to drive guys crazy. Owen's cock spurted, splattering jism across my tits. My brother scooped up a drop and pushed it to my lips.

I tasted sperm for the first time. "YUCK!"

Having a horny guy stare at my pussy made it tingle like crazy. Wow. I hurried upstairs to finger myself.

The following day Owen wanted to see my twat again. And my blonde pussy burned red hot... it loved the wicked attention. Now I know why sluts pose naked on the internet.

After posing nude for my brother, I rushed to the bathroom to rub the hard bead of my clitty until I squealed in climax.

I felt like a slut. I liked it. Now Owen wanted to see my twat every day. It was fun posing naked while he jerked off. Before long, I was spreading my legs wide as a porn star. His cum spurting made me gush and giggle.

Sometimes I let Owen feel up my pussy.

That night, I walked into his room naked. There was no point in putting on clothes anymore. Owen handed me a small bottle of mouthwash. "...for after you swallow."

"Swallow what?"

He grinned. "Sis, I need you to suck my cock."

"WHAT?" I wanted to call Cousin Izzy, but there wasn't time. "Owen, you're my brother." I stared at the nasty erection pointing at my face. "I can't believe you're asking your little sister to suck your big bad prick."

"Suck and swallow, remember." He laughed. "Come on, Chloé. We've watched a hundred blowjobs. Aren't you curious? Sis, your puffy pink lips are so sexy. Every night I imagine them wrapped around my dick. Please sis... "

"You beg a lot!" But Owen was right. I was cock-curious. He lifted the blanket. We cuddled, and my brother fingered me for the first time. My eyes widened when he licked my pussy juice off his finger.

I looked up. "Sucking your cock is really intimate...are you sure a brother and sister should do this?"

"Yes Chloé. Girls have an innate urge to suck cock. Let big brother teach you."

"...okay perv." Owen kissed my lips and sucked my nipples. He moved my hand to his prick. My fingers rubbed up and down his stiff shaft.

"Mmm, that's it sis. Open those puffy pink lips." Staring at his throbbing boner, I opened my mouth as he pushed my head down.

His swollen knob touched my tongue, releasing a drop of precum. It tasted salty. "Now suck it like a good sister." Owen moved my head up and down. I gagged and slobbered on his cock, sucking and slurping, making spit bubbles all around his shaft.

"Ahhh... yes, Sis... sloppy sucking is great...keep going!" He squeezed my tits, and I took his prick into my throat.

"Sis that feels good!" I looked up at Owen while sucking his rock-hard boner. Having my brother's cock in my mouth felt oddly natural. Owen was right...I did have the urge to suck. Soon, I was in cock-sucking heaven.

Owen pulled up his hairy balls. "Lick 'em Sis. Lick 'em like a porn star."

"YUCK! Do I have to?"

"Yes. Both balls!" I frowned but licked around his hairy ball sac. Owen guided my mouth back onto his cock, plunging it to my tonsils. My gross brother fucked my face with his balls bouncing off my chin.

"Oh yes Sis!... I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

"UGH!" I panicked as a massive burst of jism shot out. Choking and gagging, I swallowed the sticky stuff as fast as I could. My brother's prick throbbed as I sucked harder, drawing out more jets of jism.

After the last swallow, I pulled away, with lines of cum dangling from my chin.

"How'd it taste Sis?"

"Gross and salty. Hand me the frikin' mouthwash."

Owen laughed. "That was great Chloé."

Blowing my brother changed me. And he wanted sucked-off all the time. I learned how to deep-throat, how to suck both his balls at the same time, and how to swallow load after load of salty jism without gagging.

Suck. Swallow. Rinse. Repeat Daily.

"Wow sis, you've turned into a fine cock-sucker. Almost as good as Cum-Gums."

"ALMOST AS GOOD!?" I gave Owen the death stare. "So that slut gave you a better blow job than me? Next time you can suck off your own cock."

"No Sis, I didn't mean that. Nobody sucks better than you do. And I just love cumming in my sister's mouth."

"Good boy."

***

I should've expected what happened next. After a morning BJ, Owen pushed me onto the bed, sucking my tits as he fingered my pussy.

"Sis, my dick wants to feel you from the inside. Let me fuck you...Please?"

"No... I mean, I want to, but..." I looked at my brother's thick dick, imagining it impaling my tiny pussy. "B-but I'm still a virgin."

"Really Chloé? Wow. Spread open your pussy lips. I wanna see what a real hymen looks like."

"NO WAY!" But Owen kissed me hard, shoving his tongue in for a French kiss. My resistance melted, and I spread myself indecently, letting my brother stare into my most intimate hole. He took a nasty pic.

"I better not see that pussy pic on the internet!"

"No sis, it's time to pop your cherry." He moved his stiff erection up, and I stared at it. My pussy ached for that hefty fuck-stick. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I... I want you to fuck—YOURSELF!"

"Very funny. Sis, tell me you want fucked. Or are you bothered by incest?"

"Incest be damned— I want your cock inside me— I want to make you spew like a cum volcano!"

Owen fumbled with his boner, pushing it into my wet slit, stretching and ripping my pink tissue. He started humping. It hurt, so I spread wider.

"Gosh Chloé, you're so damn tight." We kissed, and I screamed into his mouth as his stabbing prick tore through my hymen.

Pain turned into passion. And for the first time, my pussy felt stuffed with man-meat. My brother pounded deeper. "Ouch, that hurts bro. But don't stop."

My legs wrapped around Owen's hips, pulling his thick shaft further into my cunt. "Fuck me brother. Fuck me harder—Make it worth the sin!!"

He humped faster, and my fat tits bounced around with every fuck-stroke. I looked down as his thick shaft pumped my pussy, pulling my pink labia in and out. "Oh bro, I love your cock inside me. It feels like I'm getting speared."

Owen jerked my legs over his shoulders and fucked me so brutally my ass bounced off the bed, and my plump tits slapped his chest. I grunted every time his long cock hit the bottom of my cunt.

With a final shove, he slammed in balls-deep. "Oh Owen...Ahhh!" I lurched up in orgasm as my pussy convulsed, grasping at his thrusting shaft. That sent my brother over the edge.

"Oh Chloé, I'm cumming!" Owen's head flew back as I felt his hot jism shooting inside me. He kept fucking... pushing his cum deeper. When my brother pulled out, I saw pink cum leaking down my slit.

Owen kissed me. "Sis, we have a great relationship."

"This isn't a relationship. I'm my brother's fuck-toy."

"Close enough."

***

Friday morning, Owen caught me naked in the shower. "Brother, you're still a nasty boy." We scrubbed each other's naughty parts. My brother got a throbbing erection and screwed me against the wall as he fingered my asshole.

"Um, brother dear... why is your finger in my butt?"

"Chloé remember all those anal sex scenes in the pornos?" I nodded slowly. "Let's do that, it'll be fun."

"Fun for whom?"

"Me whom." He laughed. " Bend over sis."

"Okay but hurry. I have class." I wasn't sure about this, but Owen spread my acorn-size anus and pushed in his fat erection. "Ouch bro, that HURTS!"

"Just relax Chloé. It'll get better." After a few more fuck strokes, it didn't hurt as much. My brother pulled on my tits, yanking my nipples as his thick cock pounded my ass. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be sodomized.

Owen fucked faster... and groaned. I felt his boner shooting gobs of sticky cum up my anal canal. Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.

After my first buttfuck I had to dress quickly and hurry to class. The rest of the day I sat in pain, with my brother's sticky goo leaking out of my aching asshole. Uck!

That night, Owen and I got naked in his room. "Sis, we've seen all those porn videos a dozen times, but guess what? We can make our own." My eyes widened as Owen set his cell phone on a tripod. "Sis, you ready to be a porn star?"

"No, no, no..." But I didn't resist when Owen spread my legs wide before the camera, making me blush. Then my brother gripped my tits as his fat prick punched into my burning pussy.

He humped me like a machine, his muscular thighs pushing his shaft in and out. It felt nasty screwing on camera. My aroused pussy gripped Owen's prick with every stroke.

Staring into the lens, I gritted my teeth as my body quivered in a toe-curling orgasm. "Oh Owen!" My brother's body jerked as he spewed, filling me with cum. After a minute, he pulled out, and I licked off his slimy prick in front of the camera.

***

The next night, I hurried to the basement, eager to see what my nasty brother had planned. "Hi Horny Chloé. We have a real camcorder, so it's time to make a real porno." Owen helped me undress as I stared at the lens.

"Sis, I thought we could invite Cousin Dante to drive over and join us."

"Dante? Our big Black cousin?"

"Yep." Owen turned on the camcorder. "Let's start the porno with something naughty. Bend over sis." He grabbed a cucumber, and I winced as he stuck it up my asshole.

"Chloé, it'll stretch your anus out for my cock."

"Sure, that's my frikin' job. To be stretched like a latex fuck-toy!"

"Exactly." A few minutes later. Dante walked in and saw me in front of the camera, with Owen shoving a beer bottle up my butthole. I blushed red as Cousin Dante laughed so hard he choked.

"Hey Owen, let's both fuck Chloé in a three-way."

"Three-way sex? Wow, that sounds fun. I'll toss a coin. Twats or tails." Dante yelled, "Tails."

"WAIT A MINUTE! Dudes, don't I get a vote?"

"NOO!" Each guy grabbed one of my tits. Owen's prick shoved into my pussy, while Dante's dick rammed up my asshole. Their ramming dicks bounced me back and forth, pounding my guts

"OUCH! You guys!"

"Smile for the camera sis." Facing the lens, I gritted my teeth as the studs humped me so hard their balls slapped together between my legs.

Deep inside me, I felt their cocks twisting and hitting each other in a sword fight.

"Oh Gawd you guys, fuck me faster!" I screamed as the pricks tried to split me apart.

"Kids! What's going on in there!?" Mom knocked on the door, but we kept screwing.

Owen spewed first, then Dante shot a load up my asshole. I climaxed at the same time. Like a good slut I kept working my pussy and ass muscles, milking out their spewing cocks.

The studs pulled out. Owen yelled, "Spread for the camera sis." He zoomed the camera into my sticky fuck- holes... Then I ran dripping to the toilet.

I was peeing out cum when Cousin Izzy called my cell. "Chloé, I'm super horny. I need a long cock to tickle the wild places deep in my pussy. Do you know any guys that—"

"—Hell yes Izzy, I got two horny dick-heads right here. They'd love to take turns pounding your wild places."

"Really Chloé!" Izzy raced over and saw Owen and Dante standing naked with their erections at full attention. "Wow, I have a choice of white meat or dark meat." Izzy laughed. "I'll take both. Let's make a porno!"

Cousin Izzy dropped her clothes and turned on the camcorder. Let's have a four-way family fuck-a-thon. You guys up for it?"

"Hell yes!" Owen yelled. "Balls to the wall, full-bore fucking!"