Chloe's Cabin Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe took me out of her mouth and continued to stroke my shaft while leaning over to kiss Sarah. While tangled up in each other, Sarah exploring a woman for the first time, Chloe grabbed her friends' hand and put it on my shaft. They broke her kiss and looked at each other. Chloe motioned for her to take me. Sarah took over, moving from something new and exciting to a skill she knew she had mastered. She licked the tip of my cock, briefly checking with Chloe to see if she was ok. Chloe responded by moving behind her, wrapping her legs around Sarah, her hands moving from her breasts to somewhere below the water.

Sarah looked at me with a supreme confidence, licking my tip, kissing it, then taking long licks the length of my shaft. She was worshiping my cock and I felt like a God. She took my length in her mouth and held it at the base, her nose pressed against my stomach. She moaned into my cock as Chloe worked on her below the water. The moaning next to us had stopped as Mike had finished at some point, now Kate and Mike watched as Chloe pleasured Sarah and Sarah attempted to finish me.

I told her I was close, and she turned to Chloe while stroking me. "Where does he like to cum?" Speaking to my wife as if I wasn't there.

"He likes to cum on my tits and in my mouth, but I think he really likes facials. I don't do it very often."

"Do you want to come on my face? Is that what you want? Want to shoot that hot cum all over my pretty face and make a mess?" She whispered to me in between sucking and stroking my cock.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to cum on your face."

"Then you better hurry up and make a mess Sailor." She leaned back into Chloe and presented her face to me. Chloe wanted to help the show and covered Sarah's tits with her hands, rubbing them and playing with her nipples. Sarah looked me in the eyes and licked her lips slowly, I instantly exploded all over her face. An orgasm that seemed to last for minutes finally ended with her licking the last bit of cum from my tip.

Sarah was covered in my cum. Kate moved over and licked my cum off her face. She licked every bit of it with no warning or hesitation. She kissed Sarah and then Chloe and sat back down next to Mike. Everyone sat down back in their normal spots, Sarah taking some of the hot tub water to clean the rest of her face off. Mike said, "Babe, did you just lick another guys cum right in front of me?"

"Um, yeah. I think I got a little carried away. Sorry babe." She said, clearly not sorry or embarrassed.

"I guess I'll think of some way you can make it up to me." He relied and she slapped him gently on the shoulder.

Chloe and I collapsed in bed and talked a little about that night. She said I owed her for convincing Sarah to let me cum on her face. I replied that there was little convincing involved, but I would owe her one.

"I'm pretty sure Sarah's not going to be happy if this vacation ends without you fucking her." Chloe said.

"I'm pretty sure Kates not going to be happy if this vacation ends without everyone fucking her" I replied.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get that impression. I didn't think she was into girls, but its clearly on her mind. Sarah I always suspected wanted to try it, but I didn't know about Kate. I did know that she loves anal though. I bet that one had you shocked."

"That one had me a little shocked I have to admit. I knew there were girls that didn't mind it, but I didn't know there were girls that loved it. It definitely got me going."

"Well, we will see how the vacation goes mister. Maybe if you play your cards right, I'll let you try it."

"Try it on you or try it on Kate?" I smirked.

"Well, if Kate is willing and Mike doesn't care, she can take that one for the team all day long." She laughed. We kissed and held each other while we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning came and I got up early to the sounds of bacon frying. That is always a good alarm clock for me. Before I left our room, I was wondering how awkward the morning was going to be now that we are all sober and had all just taken the vacation to a new level. The question was answered quickly by Kate who was cooking in some pj shorts and completely topless.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at her. "I wasn't joking last night about going topless. You have all seen my tits now, so I'm letting them hang out. No need to be shy."

"I'm not surprised about you being topless, I'm surprised by you cooking bacon topless. That's some dangerous shit." I said.

"Well honey, if I get some bacon grease on me, you will just have to be a doll and lick it off wont you." She said smiling at me.

"Who's licking what?" Chloe said coming out of the room. She was always nearly brain dead before she got a few cups of coffee in her, but that just made her go with the flow before then.

"I told your husband that he could lick bacon grease of my tits. "

"Oh, he would love that." She said groggily.

"Why are you not topless? I thought I made a rule?" Kate said pointing a pair of tongs at Chloe.

"Whatever. Just give me coffee." She said taking her top off. I handed her a fresh cup of coffee and she looked down at my stiffening cock. "You are just loving this aren't you." She said.

"I've had worse mornings."

The smell of bacon and eggs got the rest of the house up. Sarah came out in a nightshirt and was yelled at by Kate. She took it off and threw it into her room revealing that she was only wearing a red thong. Mike and I were both fighting the effects of three half naked, stunning women and breakfast food.

Breakfast started quiet, everyone except for Kate seemed to be a bit awkward after the night before. Chloe usually made a decision not to talk about those things the day after. If she brought them up at all it was only during sex to send me over the edge. Kate though had had enough and decided to break the silence.

"So, we basically all fucked each other last night. I had a good time, I think everyone had a good time, right?"

"Actually, I had a fucking fantastic time." I added.

"Perfect. I say we institute Vegas rules."

"What do you mean by Vegas rules?" Sarah asked. Chloe seemed only mildly interested as she was only on coffee number two. By cup three we would know how she felt one way or another.

Kate continued, "We are all friends, we all care about each other and clearly we all like sex. I've been married to Mike long enough to know he's not going anywhere, and you guys have already done this sort of thing before and are fine."

"I'm listening." Mike said.

"So, what I propose, is what happens here, stays here. We all fuck, do what we want when we want, no hang-ups."

"That's all fine and good, but Mike are you going to be ok with say, me fucking your wife? Not everyone is ok with it." I said.

"I don't really know. I think I'm ok with it. Its not like I was her first. Would you be ok with Chloe fucking someone else?"

"As long as she's wants it, I'm ok with it. I like seeing her have a good time."

"Are you guys honestly deciding who I'm fucking over breakfast?" She said with only a small bit of humor in her voice.

"No, I just wanted to discuss the reality of what Kate is talking about."

"I'm in." Sarah said. "Seriously I'm in. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about what happened all night. It was the best night of my life. I want more. Its ok if you guys don't, but I want more."

"That was the best sex of my life too and I only did half of what I wanted to. Chlo, what do you think" Kate asked?

"I need more coffee before im sure, but for now im in. Vegas rules. But you are still going to have to feed us and make us coffee. And I want to go to the aquarium."

"If I take you to the aquarium will you eat my pussy honey." Kate said in a mocking baby voice.

"Coffee and aquarium first, then we will see." She said smiling.

The day continued with normal tourist stuff. A few day drinks after lunch and I was starting to feel it a bit. As we were standing in line for the sky tram to go up the mountain, I decided to test my luck and grabbed Sarah's ass. She didn't even look back at me, just reached back and found my crotch with her hand. She started massaging my dick through my jeans and slowly turned around and whispered,

"Don't start anything you can't finish."

Chloe looked over at us and smiled. I looked to her for approval and she mouthed

"Vegas rules."

We got back to the house and it was time for some showers and a midday nap. We all drifted off separately knowing we would need some energy for what was inevitably coming next. We all slept for a bit and I got up to a quiet house. Figuring I was the first one up, I went to the kitchen for a snack and saw Kate there. She was wearing a sundress and eating some chips.

"I thought we had a rule Kate, no tops."

"It's a sundress, if I'm topless it will fall down." She said. I moved behind her and said, "Rules are rules. There are penalties for breaking them.'

"What penalties are those?" She said bending over the counter. I pulled her dress up over her hips and pinned it to her back with my left hand. With my right I massaged her full and thick ass cheek. She was grinding into me when my right hand came crashing down on her ass with a loud pop. "Naughty girls get spankings." I said.

"Well, I am a naughty girl. Are you going to make me behave daddy?" Kate asked as she bent further over the counter for more discipline. I spanked her again and waited to see how she would react. The red handprint and slightly raised skin let me know I was putting some good force behind the spanks without going too far.

"Again daddy. I'm a bad girl." She said and she spread her legs slightly and began massaging her clit. I spanked her again and she let out a little moan.

"And what exactly are you two getting up to?" Chloe asked as she walked out, waking up from her nap.

"I caught this one walking around with a top on." I said.

"Oh. Well, we can't have that can we." Chloe said and gave her a quick hard smack on the ass. She leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips and said, "I love you though." Winked and smiled before going off to get more coffee.

Kate was still bent over the counter with her naked ass in front of me. Chloe watched as I walked behind her and placed my hand on her hips. I positioned her into the perfect angle for me to enter her from behind. Then I slid my hand from her ass up to the small of her back and moved closer so she could feel how close I was to her.

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Do follow the rules from now on." And walked away leaving her very unsatisfied. I joined Chloe on the other side of the counter and grabbed some coffee myself.

"Well, you are just rude." Kate complained.

"Yeah babe, you are just going to leave her like that all worked up?" Chloe joked and hit me.

"I'm sure everyone will get taken care of tonight." I said.

"I don't know what you have planned, but I was going to go to bed after dinner and get an early night." Chloe teased.

"Somehow babe, I don't think that's in the cards."

Being that this was the next to last day we were going to be here, my mind was racing with ideas of what I could do and what I wanted to do. I took a minute to gather my thoughts and decided to have a cigar on the balcony and enjoy the view of the mountains before I went back inside and enjoyed the view of other mountains.

Sarah came out after a few minutes and said, "You know, I heard a story about some things you can do with a cigar. Want to pretend you are the President and I'm an intern?" For at least the twentieth time this trip, I had no idea what to say. "Relax tiger. Enjoy your cigar, dinner is almost ready. Save room for dessert." She said and walked off, topless as per the rules, her ass caressed by a long flowing skirt.

We ate another Kate prepared dinner that she insisted she didn't need any help with. The wine was flowing, mixing with the drinks we already had been enjoying. There was a tension in the air as well all knew something was going to happen but didn't know when or how we would get there. The wine was a good start, and like always, Kate had a plan.

She had made strawberry shortcake for dessert and served it to us in the massive living room that centered on a large fireplace. I had started a fire earlier and it was blazing. After she served us, topless, we all started to eat, and she brought out a Jenga game. Mike immediately smirked when she brought it out.

"Now, everyone knows how to play Jenga, but this one is a little different. Everyone gets special pieces that they get to write an action on. For instance, if I wanted to see Sarah blow Mike, I would write down Sarah gives Mike a blowjob."

"Please write that one down." Mike said.

"Shush. Write it down yourself." Kate chirped. "Anyway, you write down your instructions and we put the game together. When a special piece is read, the people involved have to do what it says. Now we are all friends here and we have all gotten a lot.... closer lately. But try not to put down something you know someone would be uncomfortable doing.

"I'm not sucking your dick Mike." I said.

"Well, there goes all my fucking ideas." He joked. We both got hit by various women.

Kate continued, "You are allowed one veto. If you veto the request, whoever wrote it gets to suggest something else for you to do. If you veto more than once, you have to leave and go outside for the rest of the game. Everyone clear?" We all agreed.

My normally creative mind was racing. Three women essentially at my disposal and I got 5 requests to write down. I had so many ideas, I didn't want to waste a block on something basic or something someone else would pick, but I also didn't want to go over the top and have something crazy picked before the ladies got warmed up. Kate finished first, she clearly knew what she wanted. The rest of us finished soon thereafter with Mike being the last to write his down. We mixed up the tiles and assembled the tower. Essentially half of the board was special request tiles so there was a 50/50 chance of grabbing one. Surprisingly the first few were blank. Finally, Mike grabbed a tile, inspected it and read, "It says, Chloe makes Kate cum." We looked at the two of them and Chloe seemed a bit nervous. She always needs to be warmed up a bit before her really bad side came out and I couldn't tell if she was going to go through with it.

"I don't even have a toy to help or anything. This could be interesting. "She said. Kate had been waiting her turn on the couch and Chloe moved over to her. She was crawling over on all fours, giving us a view of her perfect ass covered in some short shorts. She slid from the floor up to Kate, sliding between her legs, spreading them gently, letting her breasts glide against the exposed flesh of her thighs. She continued up until they were face to face, their nipples pressed against each other.

Chloe's hand moved around to Kate's throat and gripped it, letting her know she was in control. Chloe went in for a kiss and Kate's lips parted in anticipation. Chloe backed off at the last minute and kissed her neck, teasing her. She kissed Kate's neck, then the top of her chest, the other side of her neck, building anticipation. Finally, once Kate was visibly drenched, she kissed her and worked her hand down to Kate's waiting pussy.

She teased her clit with tiny small circles and light pressure, building the anticipation. Then she moved two fingers inside of her and slowly pushed them deeper until she found the right spot. Kate was moaning as Chloe started to move her fingers slightly faster, listening to her friends' body to find what the magic motion was. Kate moaned "Right there, don't stop."

Chloe continued, doing exactly what Kate asked. She licked and gently bit her friend's nipples as she expertly turned Kate to jelly. Quickly Kate began to moan louder and louder and her whole body shook. Chloe withdrew her fingers and gave Kate a long sensual kiss.

"I'm going to have to skip my turn, my whole body is shaking." She laughed. Chloe took her seat next to me and I could smell the sex on her. My cock was already stirring.

I was next to pick a piece and it said that I had to have sex with Sarah for one minute.

"You totally wrote that." Chloe said.

"If I wrote it I wouldn't have stopped at a minute." I replied. I looked at Sarah to make sure she was ok with it, and she was lifting her skirt up over her hips. I took that as a pretty positive sign. I still had my jeans on and probably because of the drinking I wasn't quite hard yet. I took my pants and underwear off and Sarah looked at my cock and said, "Well that won't do." She grabbed it and was moving in to put it in her mouth when Kate spoke up.

"Can I get him hard?" She asked. I looked around the room for protests. This was the first time I ever had women discussing whose privilege it would be to get me hard. I wasn't quite sure which lottery I had won to get this honor. Kate looked at Mike who offered no protest. Sarah leaned back to allow Kate access. I turned to her and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She devoured my cock. I realized that I had always thought Mike was lazy, but if Kate sucks cock like this, he may just always be recovering from it. I felt like my soul was leaving my body. In seconds I was rock hard. Kate was deep throating with such vigor that I was fucking her face without even moving. She took her mouth off me and led me by the cock to Sarah.

Kate guided the tip of my cock into Sarah's wet opening, rubbing my tip up and down her wetness, teasing her clit before finally lining it up for insertion. I knew I only had a minute on the clock, so I decided to play with her. I pushed just the tip in and slowly backed it out, then again, just and inch and back out. This was my favorite teasing move and Chloe was remarkably familiar with it. Sarah grabbed my ass and tried to force me in. I fought her and told her to behave. After a few more tiny thrusts I went in about halfway, then backed out. Only the tip again. She begged and pleaded, and after about 30 seconds of teasing I gave her what she wanted and thrust all the way in. I went in hard and deep, thrusting faster and faster. She threw her head back and moaned, then leaned back in and grabbed me tight, her nails scratching my back. Her hips were rocking to meet my motion and she was close to orgasm.

"One minute" Mike called, and I gave her one last deep thrust and held it. She whimpered not wanting it to stop, but I was in a teasing mood. I pulled out and let her look at my cock glistening with her juices. She reached down and sucked it clean to no protests from the rest of the room.

A few more blank pieces were drawn then a two of what were clearly Mike's pieces back to back. He got a blowjob from Chloe and then a double blowjob from Kate and Sarah. I was surprised he held up to the double blowjob without cumming.

Chloe drew the next tile and her head dropped. She had gotten one of mine. "It says, Kate teaches Chloe how to do anal." This was the one I thought she would veto for sure. We had tried it a few times and she had always said it hurt and I was too big. I figured I'd see what Kate could do to help.

"Are you going to veto?" I asked her.

"You think I won't do it?" She said.

"I'm pretty sure you are going to back out of this one." I replied.

"Ok Kate, where do you want me?" She said. Now completely naked my beautiful wife was asking her friend where she should go to have her ass trained for my cock. This was the best vacation ever.

Kate went to her room and came back with a box. Mike's smirk let me know that this was clearly their toy box.

"Everything is clean, so don't worry. Get down into doggy style and I'll work you up to it. "