Chloe's Cabin Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, just be gentle. I don't think I like this." Chloe said, clearly nervous.

"You are going to love it. Just let me take care of you the right way. Sarah, can you come here babe?" She asked. Sarah moved over to join her friends. "The first step is to distract her a little so she can relax and get into it. Take this silver bullet and gently massage her clit with it please." Sarah took the toy and followed Kate's instructions. The nerves were still clearly affecting Chloe as she barely responded at first. Kate just let her hands move over Chloe as Sarah worked on her pussy. The girl that had never been with a woman a week before was now pleasuring my wife like a pro.

Kate removed a small butt plug from her toy box and covered it in lube. She leaned into Chloe and said "I'm going to put a toy in you now. It's very small and won't hurt at all. There shouldn't be much resistance." Chloe let out a muffled moan as she gently inserted the toy into Chloe's tight ass. She kissed and bit Chloe's ass cheek as the toy slid in. Sarah watched the toy push in with intensity. She continued to work Chloe's clit with the silver bullet, dialing up the vibration after the toy went in.

"How does that feel babe?" Kate asked.

"Weird, but nice."

"I'm going to move it around, so you get used to it ok?"

"Ok." Chloe said. Kate, moved the toy in and out gently for a few stokes and put it all the way back in.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes." Chloe said breathlessly.

"Do you want more?" Kate asked.

"Yes."

"Ask for more then."

"Please give me more."

Kate reached into her toy box and pulled out a rabbit. She handed it to Sarah.

"Use this on her." Sarah took the toy and switched out, now putting the vibrator in Chloe and making sure the prongs were hitting her clit just right. Mike and I watched the show with anticipation. Kate went back to the toy box and pulled out a larger plug, not as wide as my dick, but getting closer. She lubed it up and started teasing Chloe's ass with it.

"This is bigger. You are loosened up a little, but it may hurt a little." She started easing the tip in, judging the pressure. She moved a little farther in and let it settle.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little." Chloe said.

"You need a little distraction. Do you think you can go down on Mike while we do this?"

"Uh huh." She moaned as Sarah had increased the setting again. I had written the block to maybe open up some new things for us. Now everyone was involved with my wife but me. I felt like maybe this had backfired, but it was still a good show.

Chloe started sucking Mike's cock again but was clearly distracted by all the stimulus she was getting.

Kate was clearly an expert at this as now she had the entire toy inside of Chloe and she was moving her ass back into Sarah's vibrator and Kate's plug. For the first time in her life she was being triple penetrated, and it was incredibly hot. Kate was working the toy in and out with less resistance and I was incredibly hard. I realized that Kate was the only woman here I hadn't fucked yet and I moved behind her. As she played with my wife's ass, I slowly pushed

myself in her and gently moved in and out. I didn't want to distract her from her main task, but I wanted to feel her pussy.

"Hold on a minute tiger." She said and moved away from me. She grabbed a bigger toy than the last plug and lubed it up. She replaced the toys and just like before started gently working her up. I went back to fucking her gently and she matched my thrusts with the thrusts of the toy in Chloe.

Mike said he was going to cum and pulled away from Chloe. He walked over to Sarah and started jerking his shaft right in front of her. She dropped the toys and opened her mouth to accept his load. She swallowed every drop and Mike collapsed back on the couch.

Kate had slowed to watch her husband finish in her friends' mouth, but had increased her pace back again, working on slowly getting Chloe ready to enjoy anal sex.

"She should be ready." Kate said to me as she reached back and grabbed my ass and held me inside of her for just a minute longer. She pulled out the latest toy and Chloe moaned with pleasure as it came out. Kate put lube all over me and poured even more on Chloe. I hoped she was ready because I sure was. I moved behind her and placed the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance of her beautiful, shapely ass.

I met some resistance as I pushed in but not nearly as much as when I tried before. I pushed slowly and Chloe moaned beautifully. Sarah moved down to the front of her and held her head against her tits. Chloe reached up and grabbed them holding on as an anchor between the pleasure and pain. I continued slowly working my way as Kate monitored my progress.

"Just hold it there and let her get used to you. You are all the way in."

"Oh my God babe you are so fucking deep in me. I can feel every inch." Chloe moaned into Sarah's tits. Kate had disappeared back to the toybox and came back with yet another vibrator. She maneuvered under us until her face was right under Chloe's wet box and not far from my cock. I could feel the minute she slid the toy inside of her. It pushed against my cock exploring the thin wall between the toy and my cock. It drove me over the edge, and I had to try to see if she could take my thrusting. I backed out slightly and slid back in.

Chloe let out another moan and I could feel Kate piston the toy into her harder. I picked up my pace and was finally fucking Chloe's ass. She pushed Sarah to the ground like an animal and moved to go down on her. All skill learned over the years and she was just grasping for anything she could do to give pleasure.

Chloe's ass was so tight and combined with the sights and sounds in front of me I wasn't going to last much longer. Chloe's ass was devouring me.

"I'm going to cum." I said.

"Cum in me" Chloe screamed.

I pumped hard and fast and finally released inside of her. She clamped down on me with her muscles to squeeze out every last drop of cum. I gently pulled out of her and laid down on the ground exhausted. Kate, Sarah and Chloe laid down separately and continued to kiss and caress each other. Eventually we all went our separate ways, showered and went to bed.

"How did you feel about the anal?" I asked.

"I think I'm starting to warm up to it. Its going to be hard to get Kate over every time you want to do it though."

"I'm completely willing to do that." I joked and we held each other tight and drifted off to sleep.

At some point in the night Kate came into our room and crawled into our bed. She gently kissed Chloe until she woke up.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to tell you that I love you." Kate said to her.

"I love you too Kate. You are my best friend." Chloe replied tenderly.

"I'm so happy that we got to express it. I know it's weird, I'm not gay or anything, I just, love you guys. It's the best way I know to show it."

They kissed again and they cuddled for a minute. We all held each other, and I got hard as Kate's naked ass was pressed against me. We all had each other one final time. It was sultry and sweet and was a perfect way to end the vacation.