Chloe's Dirty Inheritance

Story Info
Chloe gets something unexpected after her father’s death.
1.8k words
2.86
8.2k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe walked down to the family mansion for the reading of the will. She had high hopes even though she was 21 she was a girl and couldn't legally own anything, the only reason she was free had clothes was because her father cared so much about her to keep her protected. She hated nudity and didn't want anyone to see her naked. She had her father buy her personal slaves that were blind so they would not see her naked.

Her father was a cruel man but loved his daughter and son Edward Jr. He saw his daughter who was a ruthless as he was and his daughter was her favorite. She did not fear her brother and she knew he would have found a way to put her in charge. Likely it would be through her servant Bob. Although he was technically her master she was actually his master. She knew that he had a crush on her and she figured he was a simp and she played on it. She told him to wait for him naked where she cut off his dick and fed it to him. She knew she couldn't blind him since that would be too obvious and get her arrested but she knew that this would put the fear of god into him. After she forced him to grow his hair out, had him shave all other hair and made him wear makeup making him her sissy slave.

Before entering the room she fixed her brunette hair and made sure her dress was perfect. She walked in and sat down next to Edward who looked nervous. She had a smile as the lawyer began, "before we begin your father asked me to play this recording,"

The speaker began, "I know that you will be surprised by what I have to say and I have decided to give everything to my favorite kid who is as ruthless and cruel as I am." Chloe squealed with excitement and then heard something devastating. "I am leaving everything to Edward who has perfectly played his sister with me and made her think she had a chance. Chloe all your clothing privileges have been revoked and you will be transformed into a pig slave who will be sent to a farm my good friend Anthony owns. Good bye Slutty, that is your new name piggy."

Chloe was still stunned as Edward had two guards ripped her dress off as she stood there in her underwear. She began to beg "please Edward don't do this I will do anything."

Edward had a cruel smile as he said "no Slutty for me to inherit Dad's money I have to do this." He ripped off her bra and underwear exposing her naked body to the first person since she was a baby.

Chloe was led into a room where she saw an operating table. She was bawling like a baby as a gag wad forced into her mouth. She felt extreme pain in her ass, nose and head for hours until the machine finished but she did not stop crying. She was shown a mirror where she saw through her tears that she had a big pig snout, curly tail and bright pink hair which made her cry even more. She wanted to run but her arms and legs were secured together so she could only crawl. Her brother shoved her into a cage and said "goodbye Slutty I won't miss you."

Her cage arrived at the farm where she was dumped out into the mud which was even more humiliating as she looked up at Anthony just outside the pen and told her. "Hello Slutty I can't wait to break you in personally it will be so much fun."

Slutty did not continued to cry as he poured slop into a feeding tub she actually had a smile. "Eat up you will want the energy for the training."

Anthony took her gag off and she began to speak having a hard time talking with the pig nose. "Wait I have blackmail (snort) information on my brother (snort) if you set me free and (snort) restore me I will give it to you so (snort) you can take my father's (snort) company."

Anthony thought it over and said, "why did you not use it against your brother directly."

She told him "he wouldn't be threatened since I would be a slave and would delay sending me here until he found it so I played the role of a coward and waited until I could speak to you."

"Ok, I will sign papers to free you but you will not get the surgery or clothes back until after your information is verified and I have control of your father's company."

She looked at him and said "I agree." She had the straps removed and took a shower cleaning the mud off of her.

She came into his office still naked and gave him the blackmail material.

A few weeks later Chloe watched as her brother was turned into a hutoilet for his crimes kept at Anthony's farm. Now that he took over the company she would be set free. She smiled as she walked into the surgery room and then saw Bob standing there with a new dick. "Wait what is going on" she asked.

"Well Slutty," Bob said "since I didn't have to fear you and I am not the simp you assumed I was. I told the police what you did and you have been sentenced to be my slave. Anthony has a company to run so I agreed to run this farm and he would let me keep my new pet pig here and let me use this machine to regrow my dick."

She was shocked and could not believe how she underestimated another person. She was once again thrown on the ground and had her arms and legs tied up and had a ring gag placed on her. She was then secured in a harness where she saw Bob grabbing a branding iron that said property of Good Girl Farms. She was screaming with pain as the brand was shoved on her ass.

After making sure the brand was visible Bob dragged her to the pig pen and tossed her into the cold mud. She tried to stand up as Bob shoved her down deeper feeling her boobs covered in mud. "now lets test this new dick out he said grabbing her by the hair and pulled her out of the mud.

She began to scream as her virginity was taken by Bob she felt the extreme pain in her pussy. She tried to speak "please have mercy and let me go" but all that came out was "eas ve ercy et e o."

"Shut up Slutty I will have no mercy on you and if you keep talking I will cut your tongue out. Remember what you told me about mercy then remember what you removed my dick. Mercy is for the weak and you are weak. Now be a good girl Slutty" Bob told her.

Slutty started to sob but this time it was real. Her tears broke through some of the mud caked on to her face.

After a few more minutes of him breaking in her pussy he moved to her ass. She screamed in pain but quickly stopped knowing her new master would punish her even more.

Bob continued on for a few a few more minutes and moved in front of her and said. "Ok Slutty now clean my dick off and you will get a little reward, and since you are not as experienced I will take your gag off but remember no talking you can only use oinks grunts and squeals like a real pig. She looked with fear as he took the gag off and placed his dick in her mouth.

Chloe no Slutty felt as Bob's new dick came into her mouth covered in the juices from her pussy and ass. She sucked up and down on the the dick as Bob said "good girl you really know how to suck a cock." As she continued to suck she felt something warm and sticky launch out of the dick. She gagged as her masters cum went down her throat.

She tried and was barely able to stop herself from throwing up. Bob went and sprayed more cum all over her face. He sat down on the fence and pointed at the dildo laying on it. "Ok Slutty this has been left to entertain you, if you have to piss or shit go and do it in your pen it will eventually be cleaned. Your slop will be set out for you later. And remember I am your master and you will think of me as such. Do you understand."

"Yes master" Slutty said.

"What did I say about talking bitch" he yelled running up to her and grabbing her tongue and pulling a knife out. Slutty squealed and had her fear in her eyes. Her master put the knife on her tongue as she began to sob even more. Her master stopped and put the blade away and said. "Speak another word and I will cut it out, understand."

She looked up through her tears and nodded her head yes.

"Good now you can use the tongue I let you keep and clean my feet off snort if you understand"

She snorted and began to lick Bob's no Master's feet clean. It was disgusting but Slutty knew better than to question her master. She finished and crawled away all of this sex made her tired she began to lay down and fell asleep trying to not have any mud get in her pink hair.

She woke up hours later on her back and was furious her hair was now filled with mud and couldn't get up easily with her arms and legs tied. But as she looked around she noticed they were also tied together with her pussy above her face. She also had to pee badly and was thirsty she feared that she saw what her master had planned.

"Good morning Slutty I hope that you figured out that if you want to drink anything today it will be your own piss. Make sure you aim it well because that is all you are drinking today"

She began to pee and felt it hit her face and go down her throat. It was warm and disgusting but she knew that she had to drink it.

After her master finish laughing he turned her over and led her to the slop. It was made out of stuff she did not wish to know and she just ate it up. She was lead of out of the pen and into a shower area clearly intended for any farmer to come and clean up.

"Slutty I want to show you the rest of the farm and a few surprises so I need to clean you so I don't get mud everywhere." Her master said grabbing a power hose and spraying water at her.

Slutty was in pain but was glad that she was clean for now. Her master lead her her away to discover more of the farm.

To be continued