Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 01

Story Info
Cloe's Fake Hypnotism.
4k words
4.55
16.1k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was lounging on her bed, in her dorm room. She was mindlessly scrolling through her phone not looking for anything in particular just nothing better to do. She did have homework, but just didn't want to deal with that right now.

Her roommate, Eli, was at the desk, laptop in her face, books spread all over the table. The girl looked seriously stressed out.

"Eli, you study too much. You need to learn to have some fun. We are in college. This is not the time to study" said Chloe without even looking up from her phone.

"I wish. I got this stupid psychology test tomorrow. I am seriously going to fail and then I won't get into medical school and my life will be over."

"What are you learning?" asked Chloe, not really caring about the answer, but just making small talk.

"Hypnotism. It's such bullshit. We are studying the history and the methods. I need to memorize all these weird monologues, like look into my eyes. Like that will actually hypnotize anyone. I am seriously going to fail."

"If you stop freaking out, you can practice on me" said Chloe.

"It seemed like a fun activity to break her boredom and, at least, Eli will calm down," thought Chloe.

"Seriously. You'll do that for me? Oh my god, that would be so great. I can really practice. Thank you so much," Eli said excitedly, and moved to sit on the bed next to Chloe.

Eli looked directly to into Chloe's eyes. "Look into my eyes."

Chloe almost started laughing when Eli said it, but had to restrain herself to stay serious.

Eli just frowned and continued speaking. "Listen to the sound of my voice. Imagine yourself on the beach. You can feel the sand in your feet. You can hear the sound of the ocean. You are getting sleepy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Focus on my voice."

Chloe wasn't feeling sleepy and her eyelids weren't getting heavy, but she didn't want her roommate to get more stressed out, so she decided to just play along. She let her shoulders sag like she was going under, and slowly closed her eyes.

"Holly shit" blurted Eli, and then quickly recovered and worried that she might have broken the hypnotic attention.

"Focus on my voice. Focus on the soothing sound of my voice."

"Now for the part to see if this actually works," thought Eli.

"I will give you instructions. When you awake you will think of them as your own ideas. Your first instruction is to hop on one foot 5 times. When you hear the phrase white pineapple, you will return to this state to receive more instructions. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and forget that you were hypnotized and feel refreshed."

Eli snapped her fingers and anxiously looked at Chloe.

Chloe wasn't hypnotized, but it was fun to play along. Besides, Eli was seriously stressed, and Chloe figured there was no harm of making Eli think she actually hypnotized her.

Chloe got up, and hopped on one foot like it was the most normal thing to do. After hoping around for 5 times, she returned to lounge on her bed.

"I feel so refreshed."

Eli couldn't believe it actually worked. It was possible that Chloe was just messing with her.

"The only way to really test this was to make Chloe do something that she would never do" thought Eli.

"White pineapple."

Chloe almost forgot about the trigger word. But she quickly recovered, and acted like she was back in hypnotic trance. She let her shoulder slump and let her eyelids droop a little.

"You will take off the sweat pants and put on your white tennis skirt."

Eli snapped her fingers.

Without saying a word, Chloe went to her closet and started rummaging for her white tennis skirt. Finally finding it, she lowered her sweat pants, and put on the white tennis skirt. She remembered why she never wore it. She bought it on a whim, and only realized later how obnoxiously short the skirt was. It was meant to be worn with shorts as it left half her ass exposed, and just barely covered her panties in the front. Having finished dressing, Chloe returned and pretended like nothing happened.

"I feel so refreshed."

"Hmm" uttered Eli unconvinced. She needed to push Chloe further. It was like a battle.

"What's up?" asked Chloe pretending to be confused about Eli reaction.

"Nothing, sorry, just thinking about a school project."

And before Chloe could ask anything else, Eli blurted out "White Pineapple" and looked at Chloe.

It took a second again for Chloe to remember what to do.

"Eli was definitely getting more suspicious" thought Chloe.

"Chloe when I give you an instruction, you will perform them immediately and not wait until I snap my fingers."

Eli waited a few seconds to see if Chloe will respond in anyway. When Chloe remained passive, she continued.

"Lift your skirt and hold it up."

It wasn't anything that Eli hasn't already seen. They were roommates after all. Eli saw Chloe enough times in her panties and bra. Besides, she was feeling a little thrill to go through with it.

She lifted the front of the tennis skirt, exposing her panties to Eli.

Eli still wasn't convinced. She was sure that Chloe was pretending. Eli just needed to go further.

"Put on your smallest panties."

Chloe knew exactly which panties were her smallest. Her pervert ex boyfriend bought her this tiny wicked weasel thong. The design was tiny to begin with, but he got the size wrong, and ended up buying 2 sizes too small. The thong was made from a white mesh material. There was a tiny little triangle in the front that didn't even fully cover her pussy.

She returned to her closet to look for the little thong. She kept the front of her dress up as she wasn't told to lower it. Chloe figured that Eli might think that that was the proof that she really was hypnotized. She finally found the little thong. With her ass to Eli, she slipped her panties off, and pulled on the little thong. The thong sat very low as it was too small for her, and the top of her clit was exposed. Chloe returned to face Eli with the skirt still held up exposing her now tiny thong.

"You don't mind if I take a picture, do you Chloe?"

"Of course, I mind" thought Chloe, but if she answered than the game is up, and Eli would know, so Chloe stayed silent.

Eli got out her phone and pointed it at Chloe. "Smile."

Chloe smiled to the camera. Eli had a picture of a smiling Chloe holding up her skirt, showing the camera her tiny thong. Chloe felt her face flush from embarrassment. She was just hoping that Eli didn't notice. Somehow wearing the little thong and the little skirt was like a sexual adrenaline rush.

"Pull your shirt over your breasts. Lets see those tits."

Chloe wasn't wearing a bra under the tank top. Eli had never seen her breasts before. Chloe used one arm to hold the skirt up, and used the other arm to push her tank top over her breasts.

Eli took another picture.

"Pull your nipple hard."

Chloe was getting more and more into this. Something about just giving up control was really turning her on.

Chloe grabbed one of her nipples, and pulled hard, causing herself to moan.

"Pull your slutty panties down, and leave them at your knees."

"Shit" thought Chloe, but she did as instructed. She kept one hand holding up her skirt, and used the other hand to pull the thong down exposing her pussy. Everything was on display now.

Eli took another picture, and then switched the phone to recording mode.

"Tell me your dirtiest fantasy."

Chloe wasn't sure what was happening to her. She wasn't hypnotized. She was positive of that, but all this role-play was making her extremely horny and the feeling was addictive.

"I am at a club, and I am wearing a tiny tube dress. I am not wearing a bra. The dress is so thin. Everyone can see my hard nipples. I am dancing in the middle of a group of guys. I feel a hand on my ass, and someone pulls my dress up. I feel his hand on my bare ass. He knows I am not wearing any panties. His fingers slide down, and he is inside me. His friends know what happened. He plays with my clit, teasing me. I want his fingers deeper. He is pulling me towards him. He starts walking. He is leading me by my pussy. He pulls me through the crowd by my pussy, his friends following behind. He pulls me into the man's toilet, the whole time pulling me by my wet pussy. He pulls the dress over my head. He doesn't ask. He just does it. I am naked in the middle of the man's bathroom. His friends are all there. They are watching and filming. I am going to be used. He will use my every hole, and he will let his friends use me too. I am on my knees on the sticky floor. His cock is in my mouth. His hands are pushing my head to take his cock deeper in my throat. I feel another cock enter my pussy."

Chloe stopped talking to catch her breath. It was like a stream of conciseness pouring out of her. She was so horny. The roll playing unlocked something in her. It was allowing her to mix reality and fantasy and experience it in a visceral way. She could give up control and get lost in the pleasure. It was addictive.

Eli was still recording. She was absolutely positive now that Chloe wasn't hypnotized. Chloe's face was flushed, her nipples were hard, and her pussy had clear signs of wetness. The girl was a horny, wet mess. If Chloe was actually hypnotized, none of this would turn her on. She should instead have a placid reaction to any verbal instruction.

"So the bitch was messing with me, and now she is horny" thought Eli.

"I think its time you took all your cloths off."

Chloe was really turned on. Exposing herself and just letting go and submitting unlocked something in her. It was this mixture of adrenaline high and sexual tension and excitement. Chloe couldn't get enough. Every command from Eli just increased Chloe's arousal.

Chloe quickly undressed. She pulled the panties down from around her knees, and took the skirt off. The last was the top, which she just pulled over her head as it was already above her tits. She stood completely naked, hands at her sides, eagerly waiting for the next instruction from Eli.

Eli decided to take her time. She slowly looked her up and down, inspecting. Chloe had a toned build, with C cup breasts. Eli imagined that Chloe's breasts probably swing wildly during sex.

Eli slowly walked all the way around, taking her time to inspect every part. Chloe had a nice tight ass. Eli grabbed it the way a guy would grab some hot ass in a club or on a subway. She gave it a few squeezes, and finished with a loud spank.

Chloe did her best to not react. If anything, her arousal increased from the treatment.

Eli returned to face Chloe. Chloe was a sight to behold. Completely nude, her face flushed, her large breasts with hard nipples, completely bare pussy, with her pussy lips a little open, and clearly wet. Chloe felt a sexual rush. This whole role play was like a sex fantasy becoming real, and she needed more.

"Get on the bed, on your back, legs wide open, and spread your labia lips. I want to be able to see inside you."

This was another level of exposure. It was one thing to be nude and on camera, but to open yourself up like this, to literally spread your pussy to the camera, was obscene.

Chloe pulled her lips open. She felt like a wanton slut. She was so wet. Her fingers on her lips just made her want to touch herself more, to push something inside, to fill herself up. Instead, Chloe spread her lips wider, making sure Eli can see inside her.

Eli was ready with the camera. "Smile."

Chloe smiled while looking at the camera and holding her pussy lips open.

Eli reached out and gently stroked Chloe's exposed clit causing Chloe to moan. Eli has touched her own clit plenty of times, but has never touched another girl's before.

While still gently playing with Chloe's clit, Eli continued to speak.

"Your pussy is a wet mess."

Chloe just moaned in response.

"When I treat you like a slut, does it make your pussy gush even more."

"Yes" answered Chloe breathlessly in between moans.

"Maybe I should treat you like a whore too."

Chloe just moaned in response.

"Do you want me to rent your pussy out. I'll decide which cock gets to stretch this tight little wet pussy."

Chloe was so close. She just mumbled, "fuck, yes, please" in between moans.

"Your holes belong to me. I decide when you cum. I decide when you masturbate, and I decide who fucks you."

Eli gave Chloe's pussy a direct open palm spank catching Chloe by surprise and on the cusp of an orgasm. "Do you understand?"

Chloe kept her hands pulling her lips open. "Please, can I cum. Please, I am so close."

"Who owns your holes?"

"You do. I will ask permission to cum, and when I can masturbate, and to have sex."

"This needs to be recorded."

Eli stepped back, pointed her phone at Chloe. She was quite a sight. She was completely naked, lying on her back, legs spread wide, holding her pussy lips open, her pussy gaping, her large breasts with hard nipples, and finally her flushed face. Chloe was looking at the camera with a look of lust and need.

"Ok Chloe, introduce yourself, describe yourself and the rules, and make sure to be descriptive and use lots of sex jargon."

Eli clicked the record and looked at the phone of the obscene scene.

"Hi. My name is Chloe, and I am a free use slut. My pussy, my ass and my mouth belong to Eli. My orgasms belong to her. I need to ask her for permission before I can cum, and I can't masturbate without her approval. Only she can decide which cock I suck, or which hole a cock goes in. All my holes belong to Eli. "

By the end, Chloe was literally panting from being so turned on.

"I have so much sexy content now. I really should post it all somewhere. It would be such a shame if I was the only person that saw it" said Eli smiling while looking at Chloe.

Chloe almost orgasm-ed at that moment, imaging strangers seeing her like that and and what if people she knew saw it too. The humiliation and exposure would be crazy.

"I have an idea for a fun picture. You stay just like that. I'll be right back."

Chloe was nude, lying on her back, holding her pussy lips open. Eli waited before returning, letting Chloe stay in that degrading position wondering what Eli was up to.

After a few minutes, Eli returned. She was holding a banana and smiling.

Without waiting or asking, Eli positioned the banana in front of Chloe's gaping pussy, and started to slowly push it in. When, it was about half way in, Eli stepped back to admire her work.

"Smile."

Chloe smiled and Eli took another picture.

"We should use this picture and print out a bunch of post cards. We can use a nice glossy paper. These can be like your business cards. You can hand them out at school to get clients."

Chloe was mortified. That would be so humiliating. Post cards of her being passed around campus. All those strangers seeing her or maybe even people that she knew. What was even worse was that she would have to hand them out. She would have to physically hand over the slutty picture of herself. They would recognize that the person in front of them is the same person on the card. They would know that she was a slut and a whore. They would know that she would do anything. They can use any of her holes.

Chloe felt her pussy muscles tighten around the banana.

"You'll need to remind me to do that later, but get dressed now." Eli said it absent mindlessly. She was focused on her phone, typing something.

Chloe was thinking about what she should wear. The tiny thong and the tennis skirt was on the floor next to her, so those seemed like obvious choices.

The thong was too small, and given that Chloe was gapping her dripping wet pussy for the last 10 minutes, when she pulled the thong up, it just seemed to be swallowed up by her still open pussy. She looked obscene in the thong. The tennis skirt at least covered her pussy and ass. After putting on the skirt and thong, Chloe just stood around with her tits hanging out seemingly waiting for an instruction about what top to wear.

Eli momentarily looked up from her phone, seeing Chloe standing there topless.

"Slut, crop top, no bra, and find the smallest one. You can use mine."

Eli had a much smaller chest than Chloe, so Chloe decided to go directly to Eli's closet for the crop top. Chloe found exactly what Eli had in mind. It was a stretch strapless tube top. It was meant for girls with no tits, like Eli, unlike Chloe that had large breasts. Chloe pulled on the top, her large breasts squeezed into a too small crop top and with her hard nipples poking out. Chloe's under-boob was completely on display, and most of the cleavage. Chloe's tits straining against the little top.

Chloe wasn't sure what she looked like, but certainly stripper and hooker would be in the same category.

Eli seemed to have finished her chat on the phone. She looked up smiling at Chloe.

"Great news. I enrolled you in class. It's called bitch training. You are going to learn so much. I had an idea to post a question on reddit on what to do with you, and I included one of your pics. And, this guy named Jose responded. He said he teaches a class and has one more spot available. Isn't that so lucky. We are going to go see Jose now. "

"High heels and lets go."

Chloe put on her 6 inch stiletto shoes, and followed Eli out. They took a cab to a seedy part of town, to a place called Rocket Girls club.

Eli and Chloe walked in. The place was a strip club. There were a couple of stages with girls dancing on them, and tables and couches. It was still early, but the place was starting to fill up. Eli was looking around trying to find Jose. A Hispanic looking man got up from one of the nearby tables, and walked towards them.

"You must be Eli. I am Jose. It's great to meet you. I am very glad you found me. I am very happy to help you train your bitch."

Joe then turned to Chloe, "And you must be Chloe."

"Come, I have some seats for us."

Jose led them to two lounge chairs facing the stage. Jose pointed for Eli to sit on one of them, and Jose took the other.

"You sit here" said Jose to Chloe, while patting his thigh.

Chloe did as she was told. Her ass was pressed against Jose crotch. Her skirt was short to begin with, but in this position her panties were now peaking out. Chloe could feel Jose cock pressing into her. His hand was on her waist, holding her in place.

Eli was sitting across for them. She could clearly see Chloe's panties and the wetness on them. Chloe's nipples were also poking out, giving her an even more whorish look.

Jose started speaking to Eli, seemingly ignoring Chloe on his lap.

"First step is to figure out what makes her cunt wet. Submission is definitely a kink. But, maybe exhibitionism, and humiliation too. I used to know this one girl, she could only get off if you treat her like a prostitute. She couldn't orgasm in any other way. "

Chloe felt Jose's arm move from her waist, along her leg, and to her inner thigh. She parted her legs a little giving him more access, and showing off even more of her panties.

"Do you think we need to test if Chloe gets off on being treated like a prostitute" asked Eli.

Chloe felt Jose fingers slip under her panties. He was moving his fingers along her labia lips towards her clit.

"You are partly correct." responded Jose.

"It's more complex. How cheap or how expensive or maybe free. Men, women, groups. Which holes? All holes? Location is also very important. For example, standing on the corner, or maybe in a cheap motel or better yet, bent over in an alley. Maybe she likes to be seen. What about performing in front of an audience, or getting filmed. How about stripping? We need to consider all these variations - starting from stripper to porn star to a cheap prostitute."

Jose had his finger inside Chloe now. He started slowly moving it in and out. Chloe moved her legs wider, trying to get Jose to go deeper.

12