Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose continued speaking.

"We also need to consider if she knows her clients. How about her friends or her teachers? Maybe ex boyfriends or even people she dislikes or even hates. There is always some creepy fat kid in the back of the class. What would it take before she willingly gives up all her holes to that kid. "

Chloe was panting now. She was so close. Jose pushed another finger in.

"Eli, can you take a picture of us."

Eli took her phone and pointed it at Jose and Chloe. Chloe was quite a sight. Her legs were spread wide apart, panties pulled to the side, Jose's fingers inside her. Her breasts were spilling out of the top, and hard nipples poking out. Chloe had this look of lust on her face.

Just before Eli took the picture, Jose whispered into Chloe's ear. "Maybe your daddy will find out what a whore you are."

Jose pushed his fingers deep, to emphasize the point.

Eli snapped the picture capturing Chloe on the tip of an orgasm.

Jose pulled his fingers out of Chloe's wet pussy. He wiped his fingers against Chloe's face.

"Today was just an introduction to see if Chloe would be a good fit for the class. I think she will do just fine. I will be able to turn her into a proper whore. There are a few logistical things I need to go over."

"First. I have a bag of cloths for her. She is only allowed to wear items from the bag. This applies to all occasions, school, work, home, vising parents. Her only wardrobe is items in the bag. The cloths were picked out by other girls that graduated from the program, so I think Chloe will love them. "

"Second. Chloe will be starting her part time job here as a stripper. So, everyday after school, she will work here. I will conduct the lessons during work hours. Today, is just orientation."

"Last. Eli, outside of work, I will rely on you to ensure Chloe does what she is supposed to. I will also be assigning homework, so you will need to ensure it gets done and graded."

"For tomorrow's homework, you need to service cocks. Under 3 cocks is a failure, 3 to 5 will be passing grade, and over 5, would be outstanding. How you service them is up to you, but you will need to provide proof."

"Alright girls, that's it for today. Chloe, I will see you here tomorrow after school."

12