Chloe's Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Chloe runs her mouth, and, regrets it... or does she?
2.9k words
4
2.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

As Chloe shuffled out the door, her head dropped to her chest. She had meant to encourage him to punish her, but he was clearly convinced that she meant to belittle him, As much as she longed to explain, and quell his anger... she decided to ride it out, and let him have his fun. She promised herself that she would smooth it out later.

As he locked the door, he snatched up her leash, and strode powerfully to the car. She struggled to keep up with him, with the large toy implanted inside her, but managed. As he unlocked the car, he guided her face first into the back seat, on all fours. He reached around her, slipping two fingers into her mouth, which she sucked deeply, piquing her curiosity, before he abruptly pulled them out. He strode to the other side of the car, and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back into the car door. Chloe heard, and felt a loud SPLAT noise, which she immediately recognized as a suction cup.

GOD, she was suddenly aware of being impaled on a suction cup dildo, in full view of anyone they passed. She could hear him, as he shut the door, and immediately started talking on his phone. She strained to make out the conversation, but only picked up a few words, including discretion, and 30 minutes, before he hung up, and popped the trunk open. as he sat in the drivers seat, he turned, and silently handed her a palette of makeup, a hair brush, and one of his white button-down shirts, before starting the car, and roughly reversing out of the drive. She knew from his silence, that she was expected to not question him, so she quietly busied herself pulling the shirt over her head, and getting herself properly made up. This turned into somewhat of a challenge, as she did not have a mirror to use, and also, he was making it a point to slam the car aggressively into every corner, driving the toy deeper into her ass on every left turn, and pulling it further out on every right. Without thinking, she slipped her right hand down to her dripping pussy, stroking it gently as he drove. He caught her eye in the rear view mirror as he drove, and must have seen the lust on her face. The next thing she new, he turned on the radio, and cranked it up loud. She was momentarily confused, until he chose a song by Nine Inch Nails. The bass rattled the rear window violently, causing the toy to squirm as if it were alive. She reflexively moaned loudly, before he reached back, pulling her hand from her pussy, shaking his head. She shuddered deeply, as the meaning hit her.

MUST

NOT

CUM.

He did her no favors, as he carefully licked the juices off of her fingers. She resigned herself to completing her makeup blindly, in a desperate attempt to fend off her body's desire. The last few turns were one of the most exquisite tortures of her life, but finally, he slammed the car to a halt, exited, and opened the door by her head. he reached past her, gently releasing the suction cup. She looked up, and suddenly realized that his cock was rock hard against his trousers, and was millimeters from her lips. She tried to resist the urge, but failed, flicking her tongue lightly across the fabric. She realized how thorough her training had been, her entire body felt a wave of disappointment at being unable to taste him, even for a second.

He pulled himself from the car, leaving her on her hands and knees, before returning at her feet, slipping a pair of stilettoed heels onto her. as she stood, she realized the affect of the heels. her ass jutted out from under the shirt, putting the toy (and her predicament) on full display. Her jaw dropped, as she looked up, noticing the sign.

"âme"

It was the most expensive, exclusive restaurant in the state, as well as the best French food she had ever eaten, including their honeymoon in Paris. She briefly thought about reminding him that she worked with the chef's fiancé, but before she could find the nerve, he simply unhooked her leash, throwing it into the car, and walked away. She did her best to appear confident, as she strode to his side, her ass swaying in the night air.

As he held the door, she smiled, and walked in, preparing herself for a mixture of gasps, horrified looks, and lewd stares. What she saw shocked her. A small sign just inside the door stated "closed for a private event" The hostess smiled innocently, and guided them to a table. As he pulled out her chair, she instinctively bent to sit, before realizing what that meant. Her eyes went wide, as she felt his hand on her shoulder, pulling her to her seat, and driving the toy deep into her.

her eyes rolled back into her head, and she squirmed wildly, working the toy inside her. As the young lady approached the table, Chloe instinctively pulled at the shirt in a futile attempt to cover herself. He chuckled lightly. "Don't think you have enough fabric there, love... wait, I KNOW!!" he smiled broadly, and tossed her his napkin from his lap. She growled at him, then turned her head to smile at the petite blonde, as she reached the table

"Good evening. My name is Triss. I just got off the phone with the owner. Let me assure you, the restaurant is yours to use as you see fit. As is the bar, and everything else. All you need to do is ask, and I will make sure your every wish is granted."

She glanced at him, as he spoke.

"Our every wish granted... hmmm... I know exactly what I want, my love?"

He ordered an expensive bottle of wine, a merlot, which was his brand, and not hers. Her face showed confusion, until he grinned. "my love, the wine is for me. To enjoy while you try... an appetizer." The young lady appeared with the bottle, and two glasses. When she bent to pour his glass, he rose behind her, running his fingers slowly from the girl's ankles, inside her calves, and up to her thighs. A visible shudder ran through her, as he gently lifted her skirt to her waist.

He spun the girl around, and sat her gently on the table, then called to the bar, and asked for two dozen shrimp, cocktail sauce, a bottle of rum, and a two liter bottle of coke.. He turned the girl to face Chloe, and slipped two fingers between her knees, ever-so-gently easing her legs apart. Chloe's lips parted slightly, as she gazed at the girls bleach white, silky panties. She had never considered another woman in a sexual way, but the toy buried inside her, coupled with the girl's supple body in front of her made the thought almost impossible to resist. He suddenly appeared beside her, and looked the young girl in the eye, as he slowly slid his hand up her thigh. Chloe knew that look. It was the girl's one opportunity to object, and a chill ran down her spine, as the young girl smiled, and spread her legs wider. He smiled again, as he took the young girl's hand, and used it to slide her panties to the side, exposing her sex. Chloe's eyes widened in pure lust, as he took her by the hair gently, and lowered her face to within an inch of the moistening vagina in front of her. He leaned his face to hers, and whispered in her ear "stay", before walking away.

Chloe's senses were on overload, from the toy buried inside her, being on display for the entire staff, and the beautiful woman waiting in front of her. The girl's scent could only be described as intoxicating. He returned, as she stared at the snack in front of her, and instinctively licked her lips. He chuckled, as he poured a generous amount of rum into a tumbler, and filled it the rest of the way with coke. He looked at the girl, before glancing down at her work shirt, and lifting an eyebrow. The girl, to her credit, took the hint, and deftly unbuttoned the blouse, before unhooking her bra, and lifting both over her head. He looked Chloe in the face, before whispering.

"Don't spill a drop."

At that moment, he slowly started pouring the drink between the girl's perfect breasts, and at the same time, nudging Chloe's head forward. Chloe lapped quickly at the drink as it trickled around the girl's clit, and couldn't resist the temptation as she quickly slip her tongue into the warm, wet hole that was waiting. Chloe hooked her arms under the girl's thighs, as she buried her face, smashing her nose into the girl's quivering clit, as she tongued the girl.

He used Chloe's attention to the girl to slip behind her, and pull her to her feet, sliding the toy from her wet, engorged, throbbing pussy. Taking his time, he carefully peeled one of the shrimp, deveined it, and slid it gently down Chloe's ass, teasind her tight little hole, before sliding the appetized 3/4 of the way into her pussy. She didn't even pause, as she ate the girl, but wondered what he had in mind. Her question was soon answered, as he took another of the shrimp, and planted it in her ass, before pouring the cocktail sauce, letting it run from the crack of her ass, to the top of her squirming vagina. At this, he slowly started tonguing his way down her body, soaking up the sauce, as he flicked his tongue across the shrimp stuck in her ass, causing it to squirm inside her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head at the completely unexpected sensation, and she doubled her efforts towards the girl in front of her.

He took his time, teasing her into a frenzy, before sucking the shrimp out of her behind, and moving down to her dripping sex. He repeated the process here, holding her orgasm at bay, until the young girl moaned loudly. At this moment, he drove two fingers into Chloe, and clamped his lips onto the throbbing clit above it. The girl bucked her hips, as Chloe tongued her in a frenzy, and the two women screamed through simultaneous orgasms, before collapsing into the table. Chloe reveled in the girl's taste, as she came back into herself, lapping tenderly at the girl's wetness.

He carefully slid out from behind her, and lowered her back onto the chair, replanting the toy inside her. Chloe had never been so sensitive in her life, and silently closed her eyes, in a desperate attempt to stop herself from begging for mercy. While she struggled, he appeared at her side, and produced an ice cube, touching in near her ass, and slowly running it up her lip, and around her throbbl=ing clit. Almost instantly, Chloe found herself trying to fend off a powerful orgasm, when she heard the young girl's voice whimper "May I?', before lapping her warm tongue across Chloe's sensitive nub. The contrast between the ice, and the girl's warmth was overwhelming, and Chloe felt her body buck violently, as wave after wave of ecstasy tore through her. She grabbed the girl's hair, and rocked her hips into the girl's face, as she rode another wave. By the time she was done, Chloe had fallen off of the chair, and was literally laying on the floor, gasping for air, as her body spasmed.

He pulled the chair away from the table, and guided Chloe beneath the table, as the young girl stood, leaving her sex exposed, and her young breasts glistening with sweat. He unzipped his pants, and pulled them to the floor, before speaking.

"I will have two serving of the potatoes dauphinoise, Please, make sure it is fresh, and send Marc over, when he is done."

Chloe gasped silently at the name. Marc was the owner, and she worked with his wife. He seemed intent on making sure her punishment was memorable. As she stared at his stiff member, she desperately wanted to taste him, but knew that he expected her to wait. As the waitress brought the order, He slipped a fork under the table. she opened her mouth, expectantly. He knew that the dish was her personal favorite, and she almost purred, as she saw the bite. As she leaned forward, mouth agape, he pulled the fork back, smearing it onto his cock. Her eyes widened, as she smelled the cream cheese, waiting inches in front of her.

"Before you go, dear, can you put my little pet in her proper position?"

The girl looked under the table, and giggled, as she took Chloe's chin, and guided her mouth onto his cock. Chloe moaned loudly, as she slurped the cream cheese and potato bite off of him. As the girl stepped away, Chloe heard Marc's voice behind her, and the scooting of a chair. As she licked, sucked, slurped, and savored his cock, the two men chatted as if she weren't even there. After about ten minutes, Chloe felt Marc's hands drifting over her ass, as he spoke.

"I can't believe you called my wife, and convinced her to let me join you."

Marc's fingers drifted between her cheeks, before sliding between them, softly teasing at her tender ass. Chloe waited for him to penetrate her, but he seemed content for now with the tease. She rolled her eyes, and took matters into her own hands, slowly leaning forward, forcing Marc's fingers to follow. Then, suddenly, she thrust herself backwards, impaling one of Marc's fingers into her ass, and two others into her pussy,

Chloe proceeded to rock her body forward, then back into Marc's waiting fingers, as he seemed content to hold still, and let her do the work. She reached down, and began rubbing circles on her engorged clit, but suddenly found herself flat on the floor, and unable to breathe. It took her a moment to realize what was happening, as the most sudden, and intense orgasm of her entire life crashed into her with absolutely no buildup, and zero warning.

It felt like she was in the room where a steamy movie was playing, although she could only hear the sounds, and could not see. She could hear a woman thrash on the ground, and cry out with absolute abandon, uncaring about who might be listening, and/or watching. For a brief moment, Chloe felt ashamed for the poor girl's predicament. Then, she noticed the familiar tone in the woman's voice, and realized what was happening. At that exact moment, she felt the very unnerving sensation of having her consciousness rush back into her own body.

Chloe laid on the floor, under the table, as countless little aftershocks rippled through her. She could not decide what to do with herself, so she let her body take over, and simply stopped thinking all together. She reached up, and grabbed her man by the belt, pulling him to the floor in front of her. as she undid his trousers, she became vaguely aware of Marc, and the young waitress lifting her hips into the air, and depositing her on her knees. Cloe looked back briefly, just in time to see Marc mount the girl from behind, as she gently started tracing Chloe's sensitiv lips with her tongue, Chloe's eyes rolled back into her head, and she went about her business, freeing her Daddy's cock, and engulfing it quickly in her mouth. She was in no hurry. as the young girl moaned behind her, the vibrations sent chills down her spine, and she lovingly licked at every bit of flesh he had. She felt him stiffen immediately, but was in no hurry to finish, so she proceeded to give him the slowest build up humanly possible. She savored every move he made, every moan, and every shudder as he climbed the mountain to his release. She let out an audible squeal of excitement, when his back arched, and she grabbed his hand, and locked his fingers around her hair. He took the hint, and grabbed two handfuls of hair, and gave her what she could only describe as the finest face-fucking of her life.

as he came deep into her throat, she retched loudly, and he released her head, but she refused to come up for air. his orgasm lasted so long, that the room wet white, before she could feel him relax in her throat.

Chloe came to, and heard him thanking Marc for a wonderful evening, as he carried her like a baby out the door of the restaurant. When they reached the car, he hently slid her into the passenger seat, and when he reached across her, to buckle her in, she grabbed him by the neck, lovingly.

"Baby. I swear. I will never tease you again. I love you."

She opened her eyes, and saw him smile at her, as he shut the door. Completely exhausted, yet purring inside, Chloe dropped her chin to her chest, and took a breath, only to notice he had carried her out to the street completely nude, and bathed in his cum from her neck, to her waist. Try as she might, she could not think of a better way to end the night...

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers