Chloe's Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was another moment Chloe was often keen to watch, as her clients went from relaxation to a feeling of pleasure as the shampoo is first applied. However, Chloe had always had to detach herself from the experience, to remain aloof in a way, to not to be sexually invested in her massage as she yearned to be. Here, now, with Mia...none of those internal restrictions applied.

As such she plunged her hands into Mia's hair and started to massage it into a thick and creamy lather which covered her whole scalp. Chloe used her expertise to play Mia like a stringed instrument, controlling the girl's movements with her massaging fingers, making her head bob slightly. She felt her nipples harden and pussy tingle as her hands scrunched and dragged through Mia's soapy hair.

Mia remained quiet, as if holding her breath, while Chloe's slender fingers stroked over her ears, and temples. The thick suds sliding off her hair and splatting into the basin. Chloe's own breathing was a bit laboured as she started to firmly scrub the girl's scalp, using her fingernails to lightly scratch and scritch through her hair. She found herself leaning harder, further against the girl, looming over her back, pressing herself and moving in time with her own fingers.

She suddenly caught sight of herself in the mirror and gasped, realising how carried away she'd gotten, how sexually aroused she was. She could feel her knickers were damp and hoped to god that nothing was showing on her skirt. She hurriedly rinsed Mia's hair and wrapped her in a warm towel, sitting her back in the chair. The girl's face was very flush, and Chloe suspected her own was too.

"Wait here, Mia. I shall be back in a sec"

"Yes Miss Chloe" she said. Another thrill went through her.

Everything had happened so fast, Chloe suddenly realised, with the sudden arrival of this madame Elaine and her girl, that Chloe hadn't even had time to pop upstairs with her bag. She picked it up from the corridor just outside the main salon and headed upstairs. There was a landing which led to a small kitchen, store cupboard and bathroom, with a further flight of stairs leading to Edwina's flat on the top floor.

Chloe went through her bag and sighed with relief when she found a clean pair of panties rolled up. Her "just in case" pair. She went to the bathroom and took off her skirt, inspecting it for any wet spots. None, thank God, but she was wary about putting it back on. Her knickers were, in a word, sodden and needed peeling off her wet pussy lips. She wiped herself and rolled up her soiled pair, before putting on the clean ones.

She walked across the landing to the kitchen to grab a drink, filling a glass of water and gulping half of it. Her head was reeling. She felt...she wasn't sure if it was a dream, a fantasy or a nightmare. She was a bit untethered. She had often felt some arousal at work - she had some very attractive clients and washing and styling their hair always gave her a thrill but she had always managed to temper her feelings. But this! Being able to fully indulge her passion with mia was overloading her, and yet she suspected this was the tip of the iceberg. Mia was downstairs waiting for her to finish her new bob, while upstairs...? Chloe had hardly given Edwina and Elaine a second's thought, till now...

Chloe's phone rang, and she could see it was Tracey. Chloe quickly answered.

"Hi babe" Tracey's voice was deep and full of cold.

"You okay?"

"yeah - just checking in on you. How're you coping?"

Chloe closed her eyes for a second and took a breath before responding.

"I'm coping, just about, but I'm flying by the seat of my pants!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry you had get involved like this. Eddie and I had talked about bringing you in but not like this."

"Well...I'm not, not enjoying it." She could almost hear Tracey smile

"Oh well great... so tell me what's going on and maybe I can help you out"

"I've got mia downstairs. Just shampooed her and she's waiting for me to fine-tune her bob"

"Oh you lucky bitch. I've been looking forward to doing that. She's a lovely subbie, isn't she."

"well yes, she seems...obedient. And well mannered"

"She's also very skilled with her tongue. You should take her for a spin - if offered of course. What about Eddie?"

"Eddie went upstairs with madame elaine"

There was a pause at the other end.

"They're not with you?"

"No, is that not normal?"

"No. oh shit, she's pissed."

"She said something about not liking surprises - I guess she meant you not being here."

There was silence at the other end of the phone again.

"How are you getting on, how do you feel Chloe?"

"Honestly? Rather aroused right now. I'm still not clear on whats going on but being in the salon with a girl like mia... I'd come upstairs to change my sodden knickers. You don't happen to have a change of clothes here, do you?" she asked hopefully.

"Are you still wearing...you still in the clothes you arrived in? Didn't Eddie give you an outfit?"

"Well, no...there wasn't time... Elaine appeared almost a minute after I did".

"Look in the store cupboard, you'll find a Dryclean bag. It should all fit." This started a heavy coughing fit from Tracey and she bid goodbye and good luck.

This day just gets weirder and weirder, Chloe thought as she opened up the store cupboard. Sure enough, right in front of the shelves was a Dryclean bag. Chloe opened it and found a pvc "dress", with a plunging neckline and bare back.

She looked at it dumbfounded for a minute. This is what Tracey was going to wear today, in the salon, in front of Edwina and these two women. Chloe had seen such clothing online and in sex-shops, but had never thought about wearing anything like it herself, but...today was a different prospect.

It took her a few minutes to adjust and make sure it fit properly. Tracey was slightly taller and more endowed in the chest area so this dress must have looked outrageously tight on her. As it was, the material clung to Chloe like a second skin. The only thing lacking as any real boobage in the front as Chloe was only a Bcup compared to Tracey's Ds. She noticed there were a pair of black heeled sandals with straps which would criss-cross her ankles. She put them on then headed back to the landing.

As she was about to start down the stairs, Chloe heard a noise from upstairs, in Edwina's flat. A hard slapping sound, followed by a cry.

"Eddie, is everything all right?" She called up.

The door to the flat opened, and Elaine was standing there. She was wearing the same suit as when she had arrived but had taken the jacket off and her hair was pulled back into a severe bun.

"Well, don't you look delicious dear", Elaine smiled.

"Is everything alright? I heard a cry"

"Bear it no mind, dear. I am merely disciplining Eddie for her lack of care this morning. How is Mia?"

"Um...she's good, she's waiting for me to finish the cut, I..needed to get changed"

"Well... don't let me keep you dear. We shall be down soon enough to see your handiwork. If you finish before we come down, tell Mia she needs to pay you properly."

With that, Elaine shut the door, leaving Chloe on the stairs...

12