Chloe's Messy Mayhem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe bounced on her feet slightly, sending the wealth of slime in her jeans down her legs, causing her giant slime-filled butt to deflate considerably.

Mike saw her jeans distorting gradually as the thick oily slime oozed down her legs, pooling at her ankles. Thankfully her jeans were rigid enough to retain much of their shape, making her lower legs look fatter than the rest, for now at least.

Remaining on his knees, Mike poked the extension hoses down the back of Chloe's jeans, sliding them inside her slimy PVC underwear. He gave the cans a firm shake before glancing at Chloe, who looked back at him with a grin.

"This is it. You ready to see some real growth?" She giggled, leaning forward to show off her butt as she moaned sensually, biting her lips.

"Oh yeah!" He said breathily, trembling with excitement as he squeezed the triggers. The cans roared as two jets of foam shot down the tubes and burst into Chloe's underwear, causing her butt to expand rapidly as they filled with smooth, creamy foam.

Chloe gasped as foam spread across her arse, pushing all the slime down her legs as her underwear filled rapidly. She bit her lips, moaning sensually as her butt expanded. Foam oozed around her hips gradually, taking over all the space the oily slime occupied and restoring her butt to its previously filled size and beyond.

"Oh, fuck!" She gasped blissfully, "Yes!" Bending her legs slightly as the pressure inside her jeans built rapidly from the bottoms of her legs as they continued to fatten up. All the slime oozed down her legs, trapped around her ankles, but quickly backed up to her knees as it couldn't escape, held in by the bondage tape around her ankles.

Her legs swelled rapidly as her PVC underwear began to overflow. Foam oozed out of the leg holes and down her thighs, mixing with the oily slime. Her pussy was buried in a thick layer of foam that continued to build inside her underwear, even as it overflowed into her trousers.

Mike watched in awe as Chloe's hips swelled before his eyes, her arse bulging in unison. He sighed softly, biting his lips, vigorously shaking the cans to get every last drop out of them.

"I'm still getting stronger! Oh god! So much power!" Chloe moaned, rolling her hips as her jeans got progressively tighter. They creaked subtly as she moved, feeling like she could burst open at any moment.

Chloe staggered slightly as she gasped, biting her lips and taking deep breaths as the cans finally emptied, giving off a loud gurgling hiss until they ran dry.

Chloe steadied herself, gazing down at her enormous heavy legs and tracing her hands down her big bulging ass and around her broad gunge-filled hips. She sighed contently as she rolled them around slowly, feeling all the foam and slime trapped inside ooze around.

Chloe quickly neatened her hair before turning to face Mike. Just as he went to stand up, she stopped him dead, shoving him back to his knees, shaking her head and tutting.

"Uh, uh, uh... Stay. I didn't say we were finished yet!" She said sternly. Standing in front of him defiantly, trying her best to ignore the weight of her legs, hoping she could still move around enough to keep the scenario going for a while longer.

However, despite how heavy it all was, she was impressed to see that none of it had leaked out so far. But she could feel foam starting to creep its way up her bum, threatening to ooze out the back of her jeans if she moved too much.

"Oh, I could definitely get used to this. So much power. God, it feels good to be so full again!" Chloe giggled, jiggling her swollen legs playfully. She couldn't help but notice how hard Mike was, his dick straining against his trousers as he knelt before her, yearning to reach out and touch her divine body.

She felt it was time for the first true test of how strong the seals were on her trousers. Much to her surprise, they'd held up well so far. She reached back to feel the top of her jeans, only to find a tiny slither of slimy foam starting to ooze from the top.

Chloe made her way towards her throne, walking slowly to keep her balance as the weight of her legs shifted. Upon reaching it, she turned back to face Mike before carefully planting herself upon the throne.

All the foam and slime inside her jeans shifted as she put her whole weight on her foam-filled butt, squeezing everything further down her legs and around her crotch, making the front of her jeans bulge heavily.

Chloe sighed blissfully as she settled upon her throne, squeezing her massive thighs together before she attempted to cross her legs, just about managing to do so, pushing her belt and the bondage tape to their limits.

"Ooh, perfect. I can just about squeeze my ass into this thing. But it still doesn't feel full enough. Bring me more foam!" she ordered, nodding at the open box of spray foam. Realising that maybe she'd bought slightly too much stuff, wondering how on Earth they'd get through it all.

Mike obeyed, quickly grabbing two more cans of spray foam and vigorously shaking them as he strode back to Chloe, kneeling at her feet.

Chloe grabbed the attachable nozzle ends still poking into her underwear and offered them to him, allowing him to hook up the next two cans.

Mike squeezed the triggers, unleashing two more jets of foam into her massively inflated jeans. She sighed blissfully as more foam oozed through her PVC underwear, forcing her hips to continue expanding slowly.

The pressure inside her jeans increased rapidly. She could feel the foam around her waist threatening to ooze from the top of her jeans, even as she positioned herself to keep it all in. Chloe felt foam slowly oozing beneath her arse, gradually lifting her off the throne as a thick layer grew inside her jeans.

Down the bottom of her legs, the oily slime and foam became thoroughly mixed into a creamy gunge. Being pushed down by the building pressure of the incoming foam, she swore she felt them starting to leak. However, when she looked down to see her enormous legs, there wasn't a single rogue drop of foamy slime in sight.

On the other hand, she soon noticed that it was getting increasingly difficult to bend her legs. Determined to fit in as much as possible, she held on, moaning blissfully as her jeans creaked quietly. Almost reaching the sides of her throne as they grew slowly.

"God, it feels so good! So much fucking power!" She moaned exquisitely, squirming as her thighs bulged like never before.

"Look at me... All that gunge trapped inside! Making me so big and powerful! God, yes!" Chloe cooed sensually, caressing her swelling legs.

Mike watched in awe as she swelled like a balloon, his throbbing dick straining against his trousers. He could hardly contain himself as he listened to Chloe gasp blissfully.

Before long, Chloe could feel foam starting to creep out the top of her jeans, so she leaned forward, waving at Mike to stop. He did so without question, releasing the triggers and removing the cans from the tubes. Excess foam dripped from the ends of the tubes due to the pressure trying to escape from Chloe's over-stuffed jeans.

"Holy fuck... I'm so full." She sighed blissfully, biting her lips seductively as Mike leaned forward to remove the tubes from her jeans. But was met with Chloe's succulent lips as she, too, leaned forward.

He jumped slightly at her unexpected advance but soon came back in for a kiss. Their lips met tenderly, sharing a few intimate kisses before Chloe gently pushed him away, determined to keep him yearning for more.

"Well, would you look at that! Stronger than ever before, and still, there's more to absorb. Looks like you will be getting filled with all that power you stole... only I'll be the one in charge. My very own right-hand man." Chloe giggled, grabbing his collar as she stood up, bringing Mike with him as they gazed at each other longingly. Chloe sighed as she stood up, feeling all the gunge inside her jeans shift with the movement of her legs.

Chloe shoved him back, carefully leaning down to pick up a set of PVC underwear and trousers she'd saved for him.

"Strip. Put these on." She grinned, snapping her fingers at him. Mike immediately began stripping off his shoes, jeans and underwear, eagerly kicking them aside as he slid on the set of PVC clothes Chloe kept for him.

Chloe strode around him to fetch the roll of bondage tape, taking her time to enjoy the feeling of slimy foam oozing across every inch of her lower body. As she grabbed the roll, she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror and stopped to admire her chunky gunge-filled legs, biting her lips as she checked out her enormous butt. Smiling fondly as she traced a hand along the squishy curvature of her arse.

Turning her attention back to Mike, who'd just finished slipping on his pvc clothing. Chloe chucked him the roll of bondage tape so he could seal his ankles up tightly.

Once he was ready, she grabbed a stretchy belt hanging on the arm of her throne and handed it to him after he had thrown his jeans back on. She smirked as she toyed with the bulge in his jeans, groping him playfully.

"So... What should we do first? Just how full can I get you? Be a good boy and hand those to me, will you?" She grinned, pecking him on the lips before he could slip away and grab more bottles of slime.

He grabbed two bottles of black slime and kicked the box of foam over with him. That way, they'd be within easy reach.

"Someone's eager." She giggled. Biting her lips as he handed her a bottle.

Chloe cracked one open whilst Mike opened the other, also pulling out a few cans of spray foam, ensuring they could use them all in quick succession. She waited for him to finish before urging him to hold open the front of his trousers.

"Don't you want to use the pump?" He asked as Chloe handled the bottle.

"And give all this power to you freely? Hell no. Imma do it myself. How else am I going to make you my slave? Now open 'em up." She ordered.

As soon as his PVC underwear were open and exposed, she tripped the bottle forward, sending its entire contents glugging into his underwear.

Mike let out a restrained sigh as his underwear began filling with her oily slime. Chloe giggled, moaning softly, watching the expression on his face with glee, glancing down to aim the steady stream of gunge.

"That's it. I can feel you succumbing to my power... don't fight it. Join me." She said breathily, squeezing the bottle to drain every last drop out of it.

She bent down carefully to pick up another bottle, wasting no time getting that in as well. Mike's throbbing dick steadily drowned in oily slime, pooling around his crotch and seeping between his thighs, causing both the front and back of his jeans to bulge.

Chloe watched with an eager grin as Mike sighed blissfully, shaking the front of his trousers to help send everything down, allowing Chloe to get more in quickly.

"Mistress." He moaned softly, biting his lips as he felt the oily slime start oozing down his legs, getting heavier by the second. The cool slippery mixture coated his thighs, sending shivers up his body as it gathered inside his PVC trousers, all held neatly together by his slowly expanding jeans.

"Yes. That's it. Embrace me." She giggled, squeezing the bottle again, which let out a loud squirt as it spat huge blobs of slime. Chloe watched the contents of the bottle steadily drain into his bulging underwear.

Mike staggered slightly as he moaned, his legs growing heavier still. The pleasure quickly overwhelmed him as he imagined Chloe absorbing his mind, assuming control over his entire body through the gunge lining his jeans. He pictured her oily slime stretching down his body like a thick black tar forming into living tendrils enveloping him whole.

"Almost there. You're still resisting me... Let go, embrace the darkness, worship me." Said Chloe breathily, leaning closer as she squeezed the last few drops from the second bottle.

Once finished, she quickly cast the empty container aside. Carefully bending down to grab another, moaning softly as the vast mixture of foam and slime shifted across her silky skin, threatening to burst from the top of her tightly packed jeans.

Mike longed to kiss her succulent glossy lips as she stood back up, leaning closer only to be rejected with a cheeky grin.

"Ah ah, oh no, we're not done yet, mister. I want my slaves nice and full before they serve me." Biting her lips as she watched Mike struggle to control his lust. His eyes glazed from the bliss of it all, his trembling breaths making her pussy flutter.

Mike groaned, seeing her tip the third bottle in, sending another cascade of oily slime down into his almost overflowing PVC underwear. He gave his jeans a shake, helping send it all down, spreading it around his hips and between his crotch, drowning his rock-hard dick in even more slime.

"Mistress!" He moaned. His knees getting wobbly as he struggled to control himself, biting his lips hard as he gazed into her radiant eyes, hoping she'd kiss him at any moment.

Chloe gulped as she tried to restrain herself, enjoying his desperation a little too much as she made him wait for her embrace, forcing him to stand there holding his increasingly heavy jeans open.

But she soon gave into temptation. Grabbing Mike by the collar and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. She left the bottle of slime pinned between them as it finished draining, casting it aside as soon as it was empty.

Feeling a burning sense of desire rushing through her, she groped around at Mike's trousers, feeling all the gunge oozing around inside as she squeezed, feeling remarkably satisfying as she felt it spread down his firm butt.

"Do yourself up. It's time to finish this off with some foam." She ordered

"Yes, Mistress!" He said eagerly. Quickly buttoning his jeans up so he could move a little easier without the threat of his jeans falling down in a hurry.

After doing up his belt, Chloe slipped the tubes for the spray cans out of her trousers and waited for Mike to get himself ready for proper filling. Chloe slipped the tubes into his slimy PVC underwear.

She snapped her fingers and waited for him to grab and shake two cans of spray foam before handing them to her.

"And now you will serve me for all eternity." Chloe grinned, attaching the cans to the nozzles and squeezing them, unleashing two thick jets of creamy foam into his underwear.

The pair moaned together as the front of his jeans bulged, Chloe pretending to feel him slipping completely under her thrall as foam spread past his cock and balls, mixing with the oily slime coating them, soon passing around his hips and between his crotch.

He bit his lips as he gently rolled his hips in the growing mass of foam oozing through his underwear, feeling the creamy mixture rubbing on his skin and sending tingles through his body, causing him to shudder slightly.

Chloe watched eagerly as he struggled to control himself, trying to think of other ways to mess with him in this state. Despite feeling a little out of her depth, she was quick to think of something to keep the fantasy going, making it feel as real as possible.

"Can you feel that? All My power flowing through you?" She moaned breathily, leaning just close enough to peck him on the lips a few times.

Mike nodded, looking down at his bulging jeans, watching them grow gradually. He reached out, grasping Chloe's big squishy hips and squeezing them gently.

"You like that? All that oil and foam oozing around inside you? Yeah!" Chloe cooed, pecking him on the lips again.

"Yeah." Mike sighed. Kissing Chloe back, urging her to make out, but she kept him waiting.

"You want more? Huh? More of me!?" She moaned, shaking the cans as they started to run dry.

"Yes!" Mike begged, staggering slightly as he struggled to keep himself together.

"What was that? I didn't hear the magic word." Chloe removed the empty cans before bending down carefully to switch them with two new ones, shaking them vigorously as she waited for Mike to speak.

"Yes, please!" He begged, forgetting the act they were playing for a moment.

"Uh-ah. What's my name?" Chloe scowled, withholding any more foam until he did as he was told.

"Chloe! Please!"

"You're not being a very good servant now, are you? What do you call me now? What am I?" She said firmly, taking a few steps back, threatening to leave him hanging without an orgasm if he didn't behave.

"Please, Mistress!" Suddenly realising his mistake, trying to bow before her obediently and almost toppled over because his knees were so weak.

"That's better. Come quickly before I keep all this creamy foam to myself." She grinned, catching him before he fell face-first into her throne.

She urged him forward a little so she could sit upon her throne, sighing softly as the gunge inside her jeans shifted around. Mike waddled with her, leaning over her shoulder as she sat down, soon falling to his fat gunge-filled knees.

"Command me! Mistress!" He moaned, kissing her on the forehead. Chloe attached the new cans and resumed filling him with foam.

Mike wailed blissfully as his underwear overflowed with thick creamy foam again, steadily mixing with the oily slime already lining them.

Chloe watched the foam oozing down his legs, filling out his jeans to make him look nice and plump. His butt slowly expanding along with his hips. The tape around his ankles holding everything in, preventing any leakage thus far. However, this was bound to change soon.

She couldn't deny that she was itching to play with his dick. Longing to see him squirm and make him beg to cum. Her toes curled at the mere thought of being able to exert so much influence over a man. Being in complete control of the pleasure he felt and making his every thought revolve around her with a few soft-spoken words.

This fantasy world he'd created about beings who used slime, foam and oil as a source for supernatural powers was a sexual gold mine for her to explore.

The best part was they didn't even need to get messy in order for her to tease him brutally for hours, getting him hard within seconds of mentioning something about it. But this experience was the most fascinating of all so far, with their mud spa adventure following in a close second.

Chloe held the triggers on the cans firmly until they were completely empty, squeezing in as much as possible. Once empty, she cast the cans aside and leaned back to marvel at her work. Mike made sure his belt was as tight as possible before moving too much, wanting to keep it all safely contained inside his jeans.

"Much better! All mine now. The perfect servant." Chloe giggled, carefully crossing her legs and gently caressing one of her massively inflated thighs.

"So, what am I gonna do with all this power, huh? What should I do? I mean, I could easily take over the whole world... No one would dare question my authority." She giggled, sighing contently as Mike knelt at her feet obediently.

Mike moaned and gasped as he squeezed his legs, spreading the gunge around, feeling it ooze around his rock-hard dick. His gaze drifted back to Chloe's big squishy thighs, which she quickly caught on to.

Chloe shuffled forward with a sly grin, biting her lips as she squeezed her legs together before stretching them out so Mike was between them.

"You like these big beautiful thighs, huh? All this power stuffed inside of me? Why don't you give 'em a squeeze?" She giggled, beckoning him closer. Mike sighed, caressing her gently, starting to massage her bulging legs.

"Mistress!" Mike moaned, breathing heavily as he watched the gunge inside her jeans shift, listening to it gurgle beneath the PVC and denim.

Chloe licked her lips, closing her eyes momentarily as she struggled to control the overwhelming urge to pounce on him.