Chloe's Messy Mayhem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and stroked Mike's hair as he worshipped her, digging her hand into his messy brown locks.

"I can't take this anymore... Get up." She muttered, almost causing Mike to break character, thinking he'd done something wrong. However, Chloe was quick to act as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss as soon as he stood upright.

Together they backed towards the bedroom, bumping into the wall as Mike groped the door, trying to reach for the handle. He opened the door, and they went inside, briefly stopping their make-out session to head to the bed.

Thankfully Chloe had already prepped the room beforehand, removing all the sheets and bedding to avoid ruining anything and putting down a plastic sheet to protect the mattress, as well as wrapping up several pillows in plastic wrap.

Moments after they started kissing, Chloe pushed Mike onto the bed and leapt on top of him. Landing with a hefty thump on the bed, almost toppling over as the weight of the gunge in her jeans shifted but managed to balance herself out in time.

Chloe undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down slightly along with his pvc trousers and underwear, enough to side out his fully erect shaft and start stroking it.

Mike laid back, moaning softly as she worked his dick with both hands, pulling back his foreskin and stroking the head with her hand to target his most sensitive area. All the gunge coating his dick provided the perfect lubrication for her to stroke as fast as she dared.

He grabbed the sheets, clenching onto them as he gasped blissfully, his body twitching as she caught the sensitive areas of his penis, sending sudden pulses of elation through his body like his brain was already in overdrive from all the incredible stimulation.

Chloe bit her lips, moaning breathily as she stroked faster, slowing down occasionally to stop him from coming too quickly. She straddled him, kneeling just above his legs so he could feel her thick gunge-filled jeans pressing against him.

"You gonna cum for me, huh? You gonna gimme that big fucking load?" She moaned breathily, watching him as he writhed. Staring at him as she waited for a response, continuing to stroke faster.

"I can't hear you!" She barked, stroking faster before stopping briefly to scoop up more foamy gunge to pour on his dick, making it squelch as she resumed stroking.

Mike moaned intensely, grabbing the bedding as he strained. Chloe scowled, still waiting for a response. So she stopped suddenly, staring down at him with a firm gaze.

"Please, Mistress! Please." Mike begged breathily, gradually coming back to his senses.

"Please, what? What did I tell you to do? Beg for it! Come on." Said Chloe sternly, holding her gunge-covered hand close to her ear as she waited.

"Please make me cum, Mistress. Please! Finish me!" He sighed breathily.

"Louder!" She barked. Bringing her hand back down, teasing her fingers around the tip of his dick. Running two fingers between his foreskin and around the bottom of his bellend.

"Make me cum! Please, Mistress! Oh god, please!" He said with all his strength as Chloe resumed stroking, gathering more gunge to lube it up as she used both hands again.

"That's better. Good boy." She cooed, grinding on his legs as she stroked his dick steadily.

Mike squirmed beneath her, almost lifting her off at times as she kept speeding up and slowing down, edging him closer and closer each time. Chloe began to moan with him, biting her lips as she stared him in the eyes, playing into his strange life essence drainage fantasies.

"Every stroke of my hand makes you weaker! All your life force draining away... making me stronger! Yeah! It feels so good!" Chloe cooed sensually, stroking faster as she watched him writhe.

"Yes! Yes!" He cried between gasps of ecstasy.

She kept slowing down, disrupting his flow of thoughts as he focused on her voice, her moans, crafting a scenario in his mind of her being a power-draining supervillain, sucking every drop of life out of him. Every time he felt close, she backed off, making him wait.

"Please, Mistress! Let me cum!" He begged, hoping she'd listen.

"Hmmm, not yet. I'm not done feeding on you. I want every last drop!" She moaned sensually, biting her lips as she used a twisting and stroking motion around his bellend, alternating her pace to keep him waiting. Mike gasped deeply, squirming uncontrollably as she toyed with him.

Chloe persisted for what felt like hours, brutally edging him. After about 10 minutes of almost constant stroking, her wrists finally started to get tired. So she gave in and started speeding up, gently tightening her grip, ready to take him all the way.

Mike gasped and moaned, squirming uncontrollably as she tried to keep him pinned down. Chloe gritted her teeth as she stroked as fast as her wrists could manage, moaning heavily as she watched him writhe.

"Yes! That's it! Give it all to me! Give me your life! Cum for me, baby! Cum for me!" She moaned sensually, feeling him tense up moments before he busted his load, gushing cum harder than ever before, coating Chloe's hand, even spraying several droplets on her face as he thrashed uncontrollably.

Even then, she didn't stop. Keeping the pressure on as he continued to orgasm, listening to his raw, untamed cries of ecstasy. Tempted to see if she could get him to go twice in a row, despite her wrists being overworked.

"Come on, baby! You got one more in ya. I can feel it!" Said Chloe, tugging as fast as she could bare the strain.

Mike writhed blissfully, thrashing around, groping the bed as the pleasure continued, forcing him to endure more than ever.

Chloe tried to steady herself as he squirmed, using her increased weight to counteract his movements. All this wriggling and squirming caused the slimy foam trapped inside her jeans to shift, pushing some of it back up the front of her jeans, oozing around her dripping wet pussy.

She closed her eyes, grinding against Mike as she stroked his dick, waiting for a second load to erupt whilst she used the gunge inside her jeans to tease herself, keeping her mind off the aching in her wrists.

After a few rather noisy minutes, he finally began to orgasm again, moments before she was about to call it quits. He cried her name several times before his back arched, and he busted his nut again, gasping as a smaller load dribbled over Chloe's hand.

"Ooh, oooh! That's it. There we go! Nice and empty for me. Your life is now all mine." She giggled, licking his semen from her hand and sighing.

Mike slumped on the bed, gasping and mumbling erratically as he rode out the monumental orgasmic high. Unable to form proper words for several minutes until he caught his breath and his mind recovered somewhat.

Chloe flexed her wrists, rubbing them gently as she sighed, shuffling off Mike's legs and sitting beside him as he recuperated.

"I hope you're ready for more, mister? Don't forget I'm gonna need some attention too." She giggled, stroking one of his legs gently.

"Uh-huh." He muttered in response, still riding out his orgasmic high.

"Um. Excuse me? What did you say?" Said Chloe firmly.

"Yes... Mistress." He moaned breathily, starting to stretch as he slowly came back to his senses.

"There we go. That's better." She giggled, shuffling back so she could lay beside him, moaning softly as the gunge inside her jeans shifted once she lay on her side, making her legs bulge heavily.

"I bet you're glad I'm here to rock your world, huh?" She added. Mike glanced at her with a dazed expression on his face.

"I couldn't have asked for better." He sighed happily, rolling onto his side slowly to pull her in for a tight hug. Mike took a deep breath, gathering as much energy as possible for the next round of messy mayhem.

End of part 1