Chloe's Messy Mayhem Pt. 01

Story Info
Chloe Grace Moretz gets messy with slime and foam!
8.4k words
3.25
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving down an open highway, Chloe sat behind the wheel of her car as she and Mike headed out to a weekend getaway. With plenty of time to kill, she encouraged Mike to open up about his rather unusual kinks. Curious to know more about what they were and the things they entailed, should she decide to explore them with him.

She switched on the cruise control and let the car carry on under its own steam as she sighed softly, glancing at Mike.

"So, uh. You mentioned that you had this world-building thing that I've got a character in. What did you say it was for again?" Asked Chloe.

Mike looked up from his phone and cleared his throat, fidgeting slightly as he mustered up the courage to speak openly about it.

"Um. Well. I'm not sure where to start, really. It's more of an imaginary world of sorts, I guess. It's where I... fantasise about the various things I think about. Especially when I'm horny." Mike replied.

"Okay. Sounds fun. Have you, uh, been fantasising about me by any chance? I'm sure our little adventure at the mud spa must have given you some inspiration? Because I know it gave me a lot." She giggled, placing her hand on his thigh as she kept her eyes on the road. Mike's eyes widened. He took a deep breath and scratched his head.

"Uh, yeah, you could say that. It definitely helped. And I have to say I've been a little bit obsessed with your character lately. She's become so powerful. You basically rule over the whole galaxy! Like a god, almost." Said Mike.

"So, yeah, I've got a bit of a thing for powerful women, whether that's by supernatural means or not. All the same to me."

"Oh, cheeky! I'll keep that in mind. That's so cool, though. So, how did I get so powerful? The galaxy is a pretty big place. That's gotta be a lot of power for one person to rule over."

"Yeah, definitely! A lot of power. Which you've accumulated over time to the point where you are strong enough to challenge some very powerful people. Once you absorbed their powers... I'd say that you could probably rip a planet in half with ease if you needed to, as well as read minds, throw fire or lightning at will."

"Dude, that sounds fucking awesome! I sound like a total badass! Don't mess with the great Chloe Grace Moretz!" She chuckled, beaming at him as they looked each other in the eyes.

"So, when I absorbed those other people's powers, is that something you're into?" She asked, squeezing Mike's leg again, stroking near his junk when she noticed a slight bulge forming in his crotch. Mike cleared his throat as he shifted slightly closer, letting her keep rubbing him.

"Yeah. That's another big one for me. That and attribute theft." Said Mike breathily, feeling Chloe's hand gently rubbing over his dick trapped beneath those pesky clothes.

"Attribute theft? What's that?" She asked curiously.

"Best way I can describe it, imagine you could not only absorb someone's powers, but their physical assets as well. Like someone's boobs, or butt to make your own bigger." Said Mike, gulping as he felt Chloe try to grasp his stiffening dick.

"Oooh, naughty! I bet you'd love to see that in real life, huh? With a nice big, juicy ass." Said Chloe, biting her lips as she groped him gently.

"I would gladly sell my soul to see it in real life. You'd be perfect for it." Mike sighed, sinking into his seat as she toyed with him.

"Well, it's a good thing I already own it, then, huh?" She giggled, gripping his rock-hard cock through his trousers, making him sigh blissfully.

"So, all this power I have. How does it work? Where do I get it all from?" She continued, curious to know more.

"Your trousers are filled with a very special kind of oil-like substance. It's like a really sticky black goo that can form huge tentacles that you can use to drain the life out of people." Said Mike breathily, sliding a hand over onto Chloe's upper thigh and squeezing it gently. Chloe smiled, keeping her eyes on the road as she groped his crotch.

"I bet I look great with all that stuff inside me! Maybe we can make a story where I absorb a load of slime and gunge, making me even more powerful?" Said Chloe with a cheeky grin.

"Oh fuck me, yes! Yes, you would! God damn it! Shame we can't do it in real life." Said Mike.

"Why not? I mean, what if we could? Shame the superpowers wouldn't be real, but what if we could? I wanna know what you'd do to me... given the chance." Giggled Chloe, taking her hand away from his bulging crotch for a moment to adjust the A/C.

"Oh, I can't even begin to explain what I'd do. Most of it probably wouldn't make any sense. But I'd definitely try to bring your character to life." Mike sighed, closing his eyes as he daydreamed about it.

"Well, if we're going to try doing anything, I don't know, maybe some role-playing. Then we need ideas. I don't care if it don't make sense, as long as it turns you on. And seeing you get horny, makes me horny. So come on, hit me with your craziest scenario." Chloe sighed, trying to get him to open up before they arrived at their getaway.

Mike proceeded to explain a basic idea of a scenario he had in mind, to which Chloe was keen to make it a reality.

"Okay. So what you're basically saying is, you want to try and live out a scene where my character obtains a crazy amount of power by seducing you and turning you into a slave? I think we can make that work. Mind if I throw in a little twist of my own?" She asked, taking her hand off his junk so she could focus on merging with a highway.

"Pretty much, yeah. Of course, you can! You'd be the star of the show, so any improv is welcome." He gulped, excited that she was even considering the idea.

Chloe checked her mirrors as they merged with traffic heading towards a suburban district. Eventually running into a long stretch of heavy traffic, backed up at a series of lights ahead.

"Nice. You, my friend, are in for a treat later on. Cos I am gonna rock your world!" She giggled.

****

Upon arriving at their beachside lodge, Chloe turned to Mike with an energetic glint in her eyes as she switched off the car.

"Okay, so I need to run in and check a few things first. So I want you to wait in the car until I'm ready, okay?" She chirped.

"Um, sure, okay. I'm wondering what you've got in there. All this talk about role-playing has me very, very excited." He replied nervously. Chloe took his hands and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"You'll see. Now stay here. I won't be too long." She giggled, jumping out of the car and dashing inside.

Mike couldn't help but admire her stunning looks as she walked away, her tight arse wobbling as she dashed inside. Mike sighed, so pleased to be with her as if blessed by the gods above for such an extraordinary experience.

Chloe went inside, quickly getting everything in place, ready for them to jump straight into the action. After several minutes of preparation, all she needed to do was change into more appropriate clothes for their upcoming activities.

She headed into the bedroom and slipped off her snug dark blue jeans and red knickers, swapping them for PVC underwear with modified elastic around the legs and waist to make them slightly tighter before throwing on a pair of opaque PVC trousers.

Chloe then grabbed a roll of bondage tape she had tucked away and began cutting long strips off of it. She cut off six strips and began wrapping them around her ankles, making them almost watertight. Also, adding a strip above her knees to help slow down the spread of the gunge once it was inside.

Chucking the roll of bondage tape on the counter, she grabbed her jeans and slid them back on. Heaving them up over her new layers of plastic clothing and zipping herself up, glancing around to see if any of it was poking out.

Lastly, Chloe grabbed a stretchy belt and hooked it through the loops on her jeans to add an extra layer of protection from any leakage. She pulled out her phone and quickly skimmed through a list of notes she'd made about Mike's world.

She had listed most of the key aspects of the superhuman beings in it, what they did and how they did it. And also a list of people he'd mentioned that were rivals competing for her power. Below that was a role-play idea she'd be working on whilst he had been describing this world of his.

After running through the plan in her head, she dropped him a text instructing him to come inside. Chloe made her way over to a tall wooden throne-style chair. Over it hung a long black gothic jacket embroidered with silver stitched flames and similar patterns down its entire length.

Chloe sat down on her throne, throwing her legs over the arms and tossing her hair back as she got herself into character. Sighing as she heard Mike's footsteps approaching from outside.

Mike opened the door and stepped inside. His jaw dropped as he saw Chloe sprawled over her throne, the floor in front of her lined with a dozen bottles of slime and open boxes of spray foam. Beside those were two hand-held fluid pumps.

Chloe glanced at him, swinging her feet back over the chair as she faced him.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. Come to try and plead with me, have you?" She said sternly, looking down her nose at him.

"Yes, mistress, I live to serve." He replied obediently. Chloe leapt from her seat, standing toe to toe with him.

"Don't play games with me, boy. I'm not your mistress. Not yet. First, I need my powers back. Luckily, I managed to intercept your little shipment of superpowers before you got your hands on them."

"You really think you're gonna stand a chance against me? Even without my powers? Surely you've heard of my ability to seduce anyone who dares stray too close?" She continued. Mike narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out what her plan was and where she was going with this scenario. He stood tall and smirked faintly

"Yeah, I do. It'll be a fair fight that way. Then we'll see who's really good enough for the throne."

"Oh, I don't need powers to fight you. All I need is your primitive little brain and its instincts. And my irresistible body." She said breathily, grabbing him by the neck and pulling him close.

"I'm going to get my powers back. One way or another. All I need is one little kiss, and you'll do as I ask. You won't be able to resist me."

"What's stopping me from taking it all for myself? What happens if I get all that power instead? Bet you've never been a mindless servant before." Mike scoffed.

"You really think you're gonna fit all that oily slime and foam into those pathetic little jeans? Because I know I can, for sure." She retorted, prying the top of her jeans open enough to show off the PVC clothing hidden beneath. Mike's eyes widened with delight, placing his hands on her hips

Chloe toyed with his clothes, leaning closer as she tempted him in for a kiss.

"You know you can't resist me. All those powers you've been stealing, you want to see me absorb them all? And become stronger than ever?" She whispered.

"All you have to do, is kiss me. And all your worries will fade away...." She said breathily, standing on her toes to whisper in his ear.

Mike gulped, placing a hand on her back as he held her close, the look of lust in his eyes glistening as she ran a hand down his face gently. With her free hand, she groped the steadily growing bulge in his trousers, rubbing his dick through his clothes and moaning breathily.

"You know you want to, just one kiss," she whispered, drawing ever closer to his lips.

Their lips finally met tenderly. Chloe held him tighter, groping his body as they backed towards the throne. Mike cupped her boobs, lips still locked in embrace as he slid his hands up, running them through her lush two-toned hair.

Before they could get too carried away, Chloe pushed him back gently, licking her lips. Mike reluctantly let go, gulping as they stared at each other.

"Some kind of magic locks all these containers you've been collecting; only you can open them. And I want my powers back and more. Thankfully you were dumb enough to pack all the equipment with them to absorb them." Said Chloe, standing toe to toe with him again.

Mike nodded, turning to grab one of the liquid pumps and two bottles of black oily slime. Setting them down before her, Chloe slackened her belt, watching him set everything up.

He cracked the bottles open and slid the long tube of the pump in before sliding the second into the front of Chloe's pvc panties, tucking it between her crotch before she did the belt back up slightly to hold the tube in place.

Mike began pumping, sliding the handle back and forth, drawing the oily slime into the pump and rapidly out the other end.

Chloe let out a slight gasp as a steady stream of slime oozed into her PVC underwear. Mike looked up to see Chloe tilt her head back and close her eyes, sighing softly.

He continued pumping away, rapidly draining the contents of the ten-litre bottle. Chloe's butt started swelling gradually as slime pooled inside her underwear, spreading between her thighs and creeping around her hips. Her dark blue jeans began to stretch slightly as her underwear filled, her crotch bulging, her pussy drowning in thick oily slime. Chloe sighed blissfully, flexing her arms and hands.

"My powers, I can feel them. That's it, not long now. Soon I'll be unstoppable."

Mike watched her hips swell gradually. He adjusted his dick to sit more comfortably as it stiffened before hearing the pump sucking up air as the bottle emptied. He quickly opened the next one and dropped the tube into it, resuming to pump more oily slime into her bulging underwear.

Chloe bit her lips, moaning sensually as her underwear filled rapidly, fattening her hips up nicely.

Soon her underwear began to sag as the slime's weight sank downwards. With a few more pumps of slime, they finally gave way, causing slime to ooze down through the leg holes and into her PVC trousers.

Her jeans distorted visibly as the slime trickled down in thick streams, her left leg filling up faster than her right as the slime gathered above her left knee, trapped in place by the single strip of bondage tape, which wouldn't hold for long at this rate.

But luckily, the fabric of her jeans was struggling to catch up as they expanded, causing some of the gunge to get caught in a fold of the denim.

"Look at all that power in there. So full and thick." Chloe moaned breathily, groping her bulging hips. Shifting her weight from one leg to the other, squishing all the oily slime trapped inside, feeling it ooze between her crotch, causing it to sag as the mass of slime quickly grew heavier.

Mike watched with delight, eager to ditch the pump and squeeze her fattening thighs. However, Chloe tutted at him, shaking her head.

"Na'a. Still, plenty more to go... I'm nowhere near powerful enough yet. I want it all back." She said breathily, pushing him back to his knees.

Mike resumed pumping, looking up at Chloe as she continued to moan, watching her jeans expand. He glanced back to see several more ten-litre bottles of slime waiting to be opened. He questioned himself. Just how far was she planning to go with this? How much could her jeans hold?

Chloe's thighs grew fatter with every pump of slime; however, everything was held neatly in place, the tension of her jeans keeping the slime sculpted to her slender contours even as they stretched to accommodate it all.

Chloe jiggled her legs, giggling playfully as she felt the weight of the oily slime building around her knees. She glanced back to see her butt protruding out behind her, giving it a little wiggle, noticing that it was getting harder to lift her legs.

"Gettin' some real junk in the trunk. Can't wait to be full again. It's going to be so refreshing having all my powers back." She sighed, shifting her weight from one leg to another again, back and forth.

Mike was practically drooling at the sight of her. Her jeans bulged with slime as he came close to emptying the second bottle. Twenty litres of the stuff were now trapped inside her jeans. Chloe glanced down and checked herself out. Squeezing her bulging crotch as she moaned blissfully.

Chloe snapped her fingers at him as he stopped to admire how much was trapped inside her jeans.

"One more to go. Then I'll be back to full strength! Come on now, don't think you can delay the inevitable." Said Chloe with a grin.

Mike reached over to grab one more bottle of oily slime, cracking it open and waiting to drain the last out of the current bottle before switching them over. He resumed pumping, sending another ten litres of slime into Chloe's overinflated jeans.

Chloe watched as more slime travelled down the tube, soon spurting into her overflowing underwear. Her thighs were still fattening up, stuck just above her knees by the bondage tape, which had so far not leaked at all. The rest of her legs remained clean and dry for now.

Mike couldn't take his eyes off her as she grew, her arse getting bigger still as her underwear filled. Chloe let out a blissful gasp, grabbing one of her breasts and her hair.

"Oh fuck. My powers are back! Yes. Keep going!" She gasped raggedly, groping her slime-filled jeans. Feeling them get heavier as it all spread down her legs, having spread out a little more evenly now, making both her thighs look nice and fat.

Mike pumped faster, rapidly draining the bottle into her bulging trousers. He listened to her gasp more intensely as the pressure inside her jeans built. Unable to take his eyes off her as she squirmed, shifting her legs around and rolling her hips gently, causing the slime to squelch subtly as she moved.

After a few minutes, the bottle ran dry, giving it a few more pumps to really get every drop in.

Chloe sighed blissfully, flexing her arms and hands as Mike stood up to meet her. She grabbed him by the collar, pulling him over and kissing him passionately.

Mike threw his arms around her, holding Chloe tightly, finally able to touch her slime-filled jeans, giving her butt a good squeeze. Chloe moaned softly as they kissed, groping each other longingly.

"You're so full. All that oil. It feels incredible." Said Mike breathily between kisses.

"And this is only the beginning. I want you to watch as I become unstoppable. You are going to give me everything!" She moaned, groping his rock-hard dick through his trousers.

Chloe admitted to herself that it was a shame she didn't have real-life superpowers, as it would have made her whole act much more realistic. Either way, she knew that Mike's imagination was more than enough to fill in the missing pieces.

She backed him towards one of the boxes of spray foam, kissing passionately. Mike pulled back slightly, looking her in the eyes.

"Infect me... make me yours." He begged, almost dropping to his knees for her. Chloe grinned, biting her lips as she teased him, unzipping his jeans and reaching inside to play with his dick.

"Oh, don't you worry, I will. You're not leaving here a free man," She whispered, stroking his dick gently. "But first, you're gonna help me obtain true immortality, with unlimited power... by giving me all that slime and foam you were trying to steal." Chloe slid her jacket off and briefly returned to her throne to hang it neatly over the corner.

Heading back to Mike, she grinned cheekily, glancing at one of the boxes of foam. Mike immediately caught onto her gaze and silently obeyed.

Mike tore open one of the cardboard boxes, revealing twelve XL cans of avalanche spray foam packaged with extension hoses on the nozzles. As Mike grabbed two cans, Chloe slowly turned around, giving him easy access to the back of her trousers.

Mike shook both cans vigorously for several seconds whilst Chloe reached down to tug at the bondage tape around her knees through her jeans. Having left a loose piece of tape at the front, so she could loosen them enough to let the slime ooze all the way down and allow plenty of room for some foam.