Chloe's Teacher Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andy's fingers slipped up the inside of her lips from the bottom of her opening to her clit, her mind wandered for a moment. She thought how she would have cum four or five times now with her last boyfriend, but how unsatisfying that was as soon as the moment had passed. Andy had worked her up to the point of cumming and was holding her there just a breath from falling down the other side into a climax, and the anticipation was killing her. She waited, holding herself back from cumming, and at that moment was more attuned to her desires than every other orgasm she had ever had.

His fingers pushed her clit up, almost like he was trying to push it up and out of her body, the electric shocks that fired through her from that were intense, and she was not sure she could hold it much longer.

"Please, Master, I need to cum. I can't hold off much more." Her voice had moved on; there was strain to it, somebody that was unable to fully focus on the words she was saying.

"Wait," was the simple reply. She did not dare say, "I can't," which is what she wanted to, but struggled internally to suppress the climax a little longer. She felt sweat bead and then run down her face.

Chloe's skin, which normally felt so soft and delicate, felt to her like it was leather that was on fire. As Andy's fingers pushed and twisted her clit, she was losing track of anything else. Her mind was focused on her pussy and clit as it was tortured by the need to hold back the orgasm that was overloading her body from within. With two fingers inside her stroking gently back and forth across her G spot, she would have found this hard enough. But as Andy's fingers guided around her clit in the wet smooth mess that she had made, he seemed to twist it, make it move without touching it, and every sensation that effected it sent shudders through her body.

The torture of holding back seemed to have gone on for hours, but Chloe knew it was seconds, maybe a minute. There was a clock on the TV, but she couldn't lift her head to look at it; she was, in fact, amazed her legs were still straight.

In a voice that sounded as tortured as she felt right now, she whispered in a moan a single word: "Please..." She felt the word hang in the air, like a speak bubble. She would have said "Master," but the word was overcome by a sob. It was the strangest sob she had ever experienced; it was not unhappy, it just seemed to relieve the tension in her a little, taking her mind away from the raw heat in her clit.

Chloe was not sure if Andy was waiting for the 'Master' or hanging out the pre-orgasm as long as he could, but she didn't think she could get the words out. For several seconds as more and more pressure was applied to her clit she steadied her breathing and her mind. When she was sure she could get both words to form, in a very strained voice she moaned, "Please, Master." The words were followed by a very loud carnal moan that again turned into a sob.

The time before she heard Andy's voice reply seemed to stretch, but he said, "You may cum."

Chloe almost collapsed. She shook all over as ecstasy exploded from her pussy all over her body. She felt her knees sag as she slipped very close to the coffee table, the electrical energy swarming her body blotting out any other feelings. She moaned and grunted like she never had before. She was completely lost in the orgasm, an orgasm that consumed her entire body.

Andy had not stopped; he was driving this orgasm to last as long as it could. Her clit was close to painful as he flicked it, but every push sent more electricity through her body, and she was vaguely aware that Andy was holding her up, that she was no longer supporting her own weight. As the feeling in her stomach turned to something like a cramp, Andy stopped, and just held her. Chloe felt like jelly; everything ached or was still twitching, but nothing seemed to have the strength to hold her up.

After a couple of minutes, as her mind started to clear, she realised that Andy was still calmly standing there supporting her weight, in her inverted-U position, leaning on the coffee table. Carefully Chloe straightened her legs and started to support herself, her arms also pushing up from the table to remove the need for Andy. He still held her for a few seconds to ensure she really was able to cope, and that she would not collapse again. She liked his strong hands holding her, and felt like she had lost something when he removed them.

She went to get up from her position, but as she moved, Andy commanded, "Stay where you are."

Chloe resumed the position; she could hear Andy moving about and wondered what he had planned next. As thoughts of what it might be swept through her head, she felt her pussy dripping with anticipation, even though it ached, and felt something close to raw. Actually, her whole body burned, feeling like it could not take any more. From her neck, that wanted to just let her head sag, to the total discomfort of the butt plug that now felt like a tree truck in her arse, all the way down to her ankles that just wanted to give way. But even with all that, she felt so aroused and wanted whatever he had planned to start.

A thought of another orgasm flashed through Chloe's head and she felt her pussy twitch just as Andy approached her from behind. She knew if her moved her head to look, she would be punished, so continued to look forward, waiting.

The wait did not last long. Moments later she felt a pressure against her pussy, then something slipped inside, long and thick, stretching her out. It was Andy's cock, and it was warm and pulsing inside her. She moaned as his hands gripped her; she had been waiting for this for weeks now, and the moment did not disappoint. His cock just seemed to keep going up, until she felt his stomach touch her back. She knew his cock was big, but she felt so full with it inside her. Then she remembered that the butt plug was probably the cause of that.

Andy gripped her tight, and slid out to the very tip, then thrust in fast, the entire length that had just filled her. The moan she let out was close to a scream, and so was the next one when he repeated the action. However, he then relaxed into a smooth motion that felt really good to Chloe, his cock big enough to almost feel uncomfortable forced fully in, but his action seemed to drag the tip up the front of her pussy, making her G spot sing to her with every stroke. In that one action he proved why fucking boys her own age was not satisfying.

After six or seven strokes he enquired, "Is that good, what you wanted?"

In a breathless half-moan Chloe replied, "God, yes."

His hands moved, and with a finger he started to flick a finger across her clit in time to the motion of her strokes. She yelped with pleasure, as the tingling that had never really completely disappeared sprung again from her clit. Chloe just relaxed into the moment; she let the strokes and flicking wash into her body, her mind swimming in the pleasure. She was oblivious to the world, as he focused on extracting the pleasure. She was abruptly brought back to the moment from the edge of another climax, when the butt plug moved; Andy had hold and was slowly twisting and moving it back and forth.

She was amazed that he could focus on so many things, because the strokes and flicking didn't miss a beat. As the movement of the plug started to be become more pronounced, the sensations were overwhelming again, and she felt all her muscles tense as she orgasmed again, almost as strong as the first, her knees going weak for the second time today. Andy supported her, but his thrusts continued unabated, the rub across her G spot firing the orgasm to new highs with each stroke, as she moaned and grunted loudly.

Chloe had no idea how long she had been trapped in the spasms of that orgasm as it slowly started to fade. The pounding had continued through it, and then just as she started to relax and straightened her legs again, Andy popped the butt plug out. Shivers pulsed across her body as all the sensations that her body was experiencing changed in a heartbeat, and she felt a small orgasm rock across her.

As she calmed, Andy's rhythm changed and pace increased; there was more pressure and as she stood enjoying the thrusts into her, she listened as Andy's breathing because more audible, and quicker. She felt butterflies as she was sure she caught a whisper of her name as he built towards his own orgasm.

Andy was moving quickly now; he was not far from busting, and Chloe felt the pressure on her clit resume. She was not sure her body had another climax in it; she was exhausted now. She really should not have been surprised when her clit responded immediately to his touch, her muscles locking up almost instantaneously, including her pussy, which she felt grip his cock, and her lungs expelled a carnal moan. It took ten, or maybe fifteen seconds for Andy to drive her over the edge and she blew again, moments before she felt him tense up and then fire his hot spunk into her, making her pussy tingle. They both stood locked together, breathing heavily.

Andy moved after a minute or more, and stepped away from her, and sat on the sofa. Chloe stood, and it hurt. She had been in the position for over an hour, and all of her muscles screamed at her as she straightened up. Her knees felt like steel as she moved to walk towards where Andy had sat, but she made it. Chloe sat beside him and snuggled in. She rested her head on his chest, and gently played with his cock that was slowly softening.

Ten to fifteen minutes later, feeling very satisfied, Chloe moved and walked to pick up her clothes. As she dressed, Andy moved and picked something up. He passed it to her, it was an egg shape and heavy, she could guess where it went.

"Link that to your phone, and on Monday put it in and make sure it stays linked to your phone," he said. He paused then continued, "Then send me the user name and password you set up; I will operate it from here every time I think of you."

Chloe gasped, then said, "What if it is not an appropriate time?"

"Then you better have good self-control," Andy laughed.

"FUCK!" was her only reply.

She was almost dressed when Andy said, "Before next time, please think about what you have liked and what you haven't."

Before he could say more she interrupted, "I have liked it all."

Andy laughed, then said, "OK, think about the things you have liked a lot, and the things you have liked a little less, I need to know so I can decide where to direct your next lessons."

"OK," she replied, as she walked over and hugged him closely and then kissed him with a passion that she had never experienced with anybody else. They embraced for several moments before, with a skip, Chloe headed for the door.

As she opened it, she turned to back to the doorway Andy was standing in and said, "See you later, old man!" and then laughing pulled her top up to flash her boobs at him, and then quickly departed. Andy listened to her disappear down the driveway, laughing. He had not felt this satisfied in a long time, and was seriously considering his next lesson as he redressed himself.

12