Chloride! Love for the Ages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly I went to sleep pretty quickly in spite of my visions of nine inches of cock working over my wife. Somehow I felt more in control being in bed with them that I would have felt going to the guest room. I had no idea why I would have thought that as our guest should have spent the night in the guest room by himself. I didn't want the separation from my wife.

Just after 2:00 A.M. I heard Jeanie giggle and realized as I awoke that Danny was positioning himself between Jeanie's legs to fuck her. Peeking between slits in my eyes I could see her hips hunch up towards him and his body move downward. No doubt that was the moment his cock went in her and the motion indicated they were fucking.

This time I was the voyeur. They had watched me watch them fuck several times. This was different. They thought it was private. The feeling was different. I now had my eyes open in the darkness with plenty of light for me to see his ass plunging up and down with his torso between her splayed legs. Even though they thought they were quiet and that I was asleep there were those little noises that my wife makes and some grunts from him.

There was enough moonlight in the room to make Jeanie's wedding rings sparkle as she moved her hands over his back to caress him and again as she pulled his ass to keep him in deep. The bed was picking up some movement as they fucked harder. The first couple of times he made my wife cum she held the noise back pretty well. No matter how pleased she was with herself about being sneaky no one was going to sleep through her cumming hard when his seed fired deep inside her.

They made no effort to clean up. Apparently Jeanie was happy with letting cum run from her and messing up the sheets. She'd wake up in a pool of cum. It had happened every morning since Danny had arrived. This time Danny turned to spoon her as she faced towards me. I pretended to sleep as I continued to spy on them. After a few minutes she reached out to touch my hair and run a finger down my shoulder.

"If you can hear me, I love you!" She whispered before relaxing back under Danny's arm.

God, I'd never had such a hardon.

The next morning woke me with frantic movement in the bed next to me. It seemed that my wife had Danny fucking her for several minutes without waking me. There was moaning, gasping and throat noises punctuated by Jeanie's cries of "Fuck me! Fuck Me! Fuck me! There! There! Right there! Oh, yes! Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!

I pulled myself up in one elbow to watch. I could see his dick going in and out of her, by then at a rapid pace. Jeanie's tits jiggled on her chest. Danny was up so I could get a good angle of my wife's cunt taking his full length. It lasted quite a while and I felt very relaxed watching them. At last Jeanie had another load of his seed inside her.

Danny went into the master bath while my wife lay on the bed with a beaming smile on her face.

"All the years that was the first time I could wake up with him and have him fuck me!"

She was pretty excited about it. I tried to share the enthusiasm.

"Oh, God. Look at you!"

I was caught with the telltale erection after watching her get fucked. She glanced towards the bathroom door.

"Let me take care of that!"

She nudged me over to suck my cock, quickly engulfing all she good get in her mouth. Then came that rare blowjob that I broke up my first marriage. Was it even two minutes before she had me cumming in her mouth and then me watching her swallow it?

She showed me her empty mouth with a little of my sperm still on her tongue before glancing again at the door as if afraid of getting caught.

Then Danny stepped into the room as Jeanie was getting out of bed.

"Hey, something going on in here?"

"That's for us to know and you to find out?" My wife teased.

My wife trailed her hand across his bare chest before gliding past him into the bathroom. I don't know how much cum she thought her pussy could hold, but the carpet was going to need a good cleaning.

Meanwhile, Danny gave a shaky look from my wife, to me, back to my wife again, then back at me as his jaw dropped a little. I think he suspected the blowjob as I laid there still partially erect. Was the mother fucker jealous of my wife being sexual with me?

When I heard the shower start I went in and joined Jeanie which caused her to let out a little squeal. We soaped each other up, getting all the good parts repeatedly even to the point of making out a little and me getting a couple of fingers in her well used cunt.

We dried off and I went to get dressed as Jeanie started to dry her hair. Danny was sitting on the bed. Jeanie called out to him.

"Hey, the shower is all yours now."

I watched him get up to head into the bathroom wondering why God put a cock like that on him instead of me. As he passed my wife she turned her head back to him and gave him a kiss. Jeanie was putting on make up when his shower finished. As he was drying off she took a flower print dress from the closet, put her arms through, and dropped it over her otherwise naked body. The hem stopped several inches above her knees. With her rocket tits she could sure pull off the braless bit and get away with it as her nipples still made little bullets right at the center of her boobs. The jiggle when she walked could promote an erection on corpse. It didn't go unnoticed with Danny. His cock came to full attention.

"Oh, oh. Look at what I've done to you. Do you want to fuck me?" My wife asked in an impish voice.

Off came the dress as Jeanie spread eagled on the bed. You couldn't look at that pussy and not fuck it. Danny moved into position and in a damn few strokes bottomed out in her.

"Don't mess up my hair or make up. Just fuck me." My wife grunted as her plunged back into her hard.

That had to be statement sex. I'd never see him fuck her just for the sake of fucking her. He really slammed into her time after time getting her off to the point she was getting loud when he filled her with cum. Pulling the length of his nine inches from her there was a look as if to say, "That will teach you, Bitch."

Jeanie went to the bathroom and dabbed his load from her pussy. As she reached for her dress I interrupted.

"While we are taking turns I guess I'm next."

The surprised look on my wife's face was priceless. She dropped back on the bed and those legs came open. So did her cunt lips. Danny leaves a pretty good void. I started fucking her just wanting to be the guy that last fucked her. My wife got a lot more excited than expected and had a shattering orgasm. I got off her and gave Danny a smug look. Jeanie got up and cleaned herself again. Once again naked under her dress we headed for the car. Danny was already there waiting for us. As we locked the front door to leave I was impressed with myself.

"I can't believe I made you cum that hard."

"That was for Danny. Can't you tell when your wife is faking it? You should have seen the little boy pouting look on his face when you started fucking me."

There were two ways to get to Oatman. The more commercial route takes us over the mountains on Highway 68 into Bullhead City, and Highway 95. Then back East into Oatman. With me driving it was Danny and my wife in the back seat. She acted aloof with him while letting him play with her under the dress. Most of the talking was her telling him to behave as she pointed out mountain views and Laughlin, the gambling town across the Colorado in Nevada.

It was a nice Saturday crowd in Oatman. As always it was a challenge to find a place to park. With just one main street in town we started on the board sidewalks going from shop to shop. To the causal observer you would think Jeanie and Danny were the couple as I would lag behind a little as Danny became the hands on husband or boyfriend. The plus consensus would be husband as the wedding rings seemed large as they sparkled on her hand as she would handle him in return. She looked very comfortable nestled under his arm.

There are always a lot of motorcycles in town and this Saturday was no exception. Many riders stood right in front of their old ladies and stared at Jeanie's tits as they jiggled under her dress as she passed my them. Then there was the admiring glances as she was really working her bare ass under the dress for them to watch as she walked away. Shop to shop she drew a small crowd of watchers as she looked through the souvenir merchandise. The attention didn't go unnoticed by her as her nipples kept a constant imprint on the fabric of the front of her dress. I suspected her cunt was a swamp. Danny seemed to feel he had lost control of her. I had to laugh as he tried to stare down her admirers.

And, the unexpected wild card. Jeanie and I had been to Oatman several times. On a quiet Wednesday Jeanie and a store clerk named Debra got into a conversation that left me wandering around her store and finally onto the wooden walkway into other stores. About an hour later I saw Jeanie out on the street looking for me. Mind you now this is before I knew my wife's total slut history. They became friends enough that they hugged goodbye and Debra insisted that I hug her, too.

This was unusual for my wife to watch back then and not get pissed. I got a brief hug that put nipples against my chest in such a way I knew Debra couldn't be wearing a bra. It put a little stirring in my groin that got Jeanie a good fucking when we went to bed that night. Oatman from Chloride is a fifty mile, hour and a half drive. We don't go over there often, but we had been over and saw Deb many five or six times. Every time was a hug hello and a hug goodbye. Apparently Debra never wore a bra over her modest tits and I enjoyed feeling another woman's breasts pressing against me.

Debra did a double take when my wife showed up with Danny, then saw me a couple of yards behind. She gave a puzzled look then a big smile in recognition. Soon Deb and Jeanie exchanged hugs and Deb moved onto me giving me the hard nipples again. Then she stepped back and looked at Danny.

"Debra, this is Danny. A friend of ours."

Danny didn't get a friendly greeting and the fake hug didn't get him any nipple action. Deb stood close beside me to look at Danny and my wife. Jeanie tried some lame excuse about Danny visiting for a couple of weeks. Debra stood there with her mouth partially open while moving enough to be touching me when she blurted out.

"Oh, my God! You're fucking him, aren't you?"

Neither answered and both blushed. Danny actually took a half step away from my wife. I got a hand slap to my chest as Debra squared up right to my face.

"You're letting your wife fuck this guy? He's so much younger! How long has this been going on?"

"Apparently this went on for eight years and this last week they've been at it again."

Back to Danny and my wife again. They looked like the were about to do the perp walk.

"Is this the one you told me about last year? The one with the big cock? What was it eight or nine inches?"

I verified that it was him.

"That glow looks good on you. What do you do, fuck him already this morning?"

I answered for them as the stood there like little school kids in trouble.

"That would be twice this morning. If they had a place right now they'd probably be doing it again."

Debra turned to Danny and my wife.

"My boyfriend left for Oregon a month and a half ago and I've been stuck with a lonely pussy and you've already had this guy put a load from nine inches in you twice already today. Girl I am jealous."

"If the hotel across the street wasn't so expensive they'd be over there now." I added.

"There's a little room in the back with a cot if you need him to fuck you that bad." Debra teased.

"Okay!"

I couldn't believe my wife said that. She grabbed Danny's hand and headed for the door in the back corner. Debra called after Jeanie.

"If you are going to do that I should get a turn with one of them."

She looked at me and winked. I smiled back at her. Some women came in the store to look around. With all the shelves and displays it was hard to see all of the store and also see behind the counter.

"Come behind here and help me."

I could hear my wife cum from Danny's fucking. The women looked around as if to figure the sound out. Meanwhile, I was behind the counter with Debra. She winked at me again and pulled the tail of her t-shirt from her jeans. I stepped in behind her and ran my hands inside her shirt and onto her bare tummy. She used her hands to move mine up to her tits. I had those rock hard nipples between my fingers with a nice handful of probably a B-Cup breasts. She pushed her as back against my hard cock and moaned.

Still out of sight to the others I slid one hand down Debra's jeans and found bare wet pussy. Like my wife she was going without underwear. With her pussy so wet it was easy to shove a finger inside her.

One of the women brought an item to the counter to purchase it as I stood back while Debra made the sale. Off in the corner a muted sound of my wife cumming again on Danny's nine inch cock caused a puzzled look on the customer's face and a glance around the room. Once they cleared Debra's arms went around my neck and she gave me an intense kiss, again with those hard nipples buried in my chest.

With Jeanie is the back room still fucking Danny we looked at each other and kissed again ending with me getting my hand back in her pants and a finger back into her cunt. She rode my hand hard like she was trying to get off.

"I'm tempted to lock the door and fuck you right here on the counter, but it would be my luck my boss would walk in."

I still had a finger in her when Danny and my wife came out of the back room. There was no mistaking the facts that Jeanie had been hard fucked and we knew his cum would be nine inches up inside her. She had that contented look and a little bit of a wobbly as they walked toward us. I got my finger out of Debra and tried to look normal in spite of an almost painful boner. The look that my wife gave Debra reflected Debra's appearance of being as hot and bothered as Jeanie had earlier.

"Thanks for the use of the room." Jeanie was still under the effects of a good pounding.

"Sure, no problem. Always glad to help out a friend. You owe me big time."

The two women were looking at each other in a challenging manner.

"Speaking of you owing me, how about you running the shop a few minutes and giving me a chance at one of the guys?"

"Fine. Why don't you fuck my husband?"

Wait! What? Fuck my husband? That worked out. Given a choice Debra gets me and she holds on to Danny and his big cock?

My mind is processing this. Had she said that Danny should fuck her I would have died from a huge case of the blue balls if the mother fucker got both women after the build up Debra and I had going. Jeanie's idea was if you are going to fuck one of them, fuck my husband. I don't think she was doing it to be nice. Fuck my husband!

Debra squeezed my arm and started to lead me to the little room in the corner.

"Whew! I afraid she was going to tell me to fuck her Danny. I'm a small woman down and although I've had a few men off my own I sure don't need some huge cock guy ripping me shreds."

She was small down there. I already knew from having a finger in her that she shaved her pussy. With her now laying back waiting for me to fuck her that little cunt looked awfully good to me.

"Come on fuck me!"

"God! I have to taste that thing first."

"And, I need your dick in me. Fuck me!"

She was tight. I had to work my way in. That was pretty amazing. I'm one of those six inch guys and I had to work it in. That's tight, nothing like I'd been getting lately. She could dirty talk and beg for cock just a good as my wife. Soon she was crying out for me to fuck her harder, for me to cum inside her.

We came out of the little room. Debra had a well-fucked look and I was proud. Jeanie looked a little displeased and Danny looked like he wish he had fucked her.

"Thanks for the use of your husband. Big dick or not I don't see why you would want to cheat on him with this guy."

"I guess he could show you."

"No, thanks. I like me the way I am." Was Debra's tart reply.

We had a few more places to look around at before we left. Jeanie was still distracting the bikers and just about any man with a heartbeat with her naked body shimmying under that short flowered dress. We stopped back by Debra to tell her we were leaving.

"Are you taking Route 66 back to Kingman."

"Yes, we wanted to show Danny the rock formations and Sitgreaves Pass."

"You should let him fuck you on one of the overlooks. Just pull the car in so it blocks the view from the highway and let him take you from behind while you look at the distant views. I've done that a few times. It's spectacular."

The road to Kingman from Oatman is best traveled at 25 to 35 MPH until you get out of the mountains. It gives time to look around and marvel at rock formations. Also, it gave Danny and my wife a chance to make out a little in the back seat while I drove.

"Here! Here! Stop here!"

Jeanie was yelling from over my shoulder. There was a pull off with a view of the valley far below. The real view was my wife's dress up over her back and her exposed cunt offered to Danny while he tried to get his cock out from his pants. He quickly had it freed, pointed at her open slit, and rammed to his full length.

We weren't parked in such a way to block the whole view of what they were doing and a couple minutes into the deed a Jeep rolled past and honked the horn at them. Jeanie just kept taking his cock inside her as deep as Danny could get it. With them being in no hurry and aged Buick with a older couple in it pulled in to park to look at the valley view. Quickly they learned there was a better view available and watched from their car for the next ten minutes while Danny and my wife continued to fuck unbothered by having an audience.

Finally Danny had cum in her and his cock dropped out like a stallion fucking a mare. An impressive amount of cum began running from Jeanie's deeply fucked cunt. The old couple seemed to approve. They made the correct connection as to what was going on. As they drove past me the elderly woman lowered her window and spoke to me as they rolled by.

"It's awfully nice of you to let that man fuck your wife like that." She smiled and waved as they rode back onto old Route 66.

We took the old highway all the way to Kingman and had steaks in town. Danny checked in at his motel. I was surprised he didn't take my wife in with him and fuck her. In a few minutes he came back out.

"I called my wife to check in. A babysitter answered and said she was out with some friends. Since she doesn't have friends she is probably fucking one of the neighbors she's been sneaking around with."

Back at our house we were killing time visiting. Danny and my wife were exchanging stories about times they had sneaked around to see each other in the past. Danny was stating that he must have fucked Jeanie several hundred times. I was biting my tongue not to comment that his number wouldn't be counting the hundreds of other men she let fuck her. Jeanie had some drinks with dinner and that loosened her tongue. She pretty much told Danny almost exactly what I had been thinking.

"Do you have any idea how many men I had fucking me while we were cheating with each other?"

Danny had a blank stare. Apparently he was as ignorant of her fucking most anything that moved as I was of him fucking her.

"Seriously? You were fucking other guy? I thought we were an item."

"Well, it was two or three guys new every month. Then when we moved out here and Bill was working nights and I was working at the store I really cashed it in. I'm not a whore or a slut. I just like fucking a lot of guys."