Chloride! Love for the Ages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed why I sat silently. The laughter stopped suddenly and Danny was crawling between her eagerly spread thighs. I watched the huge cock bottom out at nine inches. Then I watched while Jeanie fucked him and I watched cum run from her when he pulled out.

It was Saturday night. Danny was spending the weekend. I was surprised that my wife didn't try to get another load of seed in her before we went to bed. Since all seemed peaceful we got into our king bed again with my wife in the middle. They were naked. I liked to wear sleep shorts and a t-shirt.

There is enough light in our bedroom from the clock and a distant neighbor's security light to see what's going on in the room. Maybe they thought I was asleep about a half hour later or maybe the just didn't care. I heard my wife giggle. Movement of the bed indicated she was reacting to her nipples being played with and at least one finger in her crotch. With the sheets kicked off in my direction I could see the action as a nine inch dick sticking up in the half-light was impressive.

My wife's hand was moving up and down on his totally erect shaft. A couple of wiggles put her in position to rise up and start to take the head of his cock in her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down taking in about half his length. Then a little more effort left her with about three inches to go. I'd never seen her take him full depth. Matter of fact she had never taken me to the base, but then again, maybe never wanted it as much as she acted like she wanting Denny full length now.

With three inches to go the head and part of the shaft must be already going down her throat without gagging her. Danny whispered some remark about maybe she'd get it all this time. It wouldn't be from lack of effort. My wife would back up off it and then go down again. Then she took the whole thing from her mouth for a moment and started down again. What a view I had. Even six inches with his girth was something incredible to see. I could see her neck bulge as she forced more cock into her throat.

The next sound was her gagging and jerking her face away from his dick. Realizing it wasn't going to happen my wife went up on her knees and took him in her cunt at an angle. Then with a quick backwards movement took the length deep into her cunt. She rode him from above as he played with her tits and nipples. After a lot of grunts and groans from the both of them she pushed down hard while his seed pumped into her.

"I know you were watching."

My wife snickered as she pull off him to go to the bathroom to clean his cum from herself.

If they did it again during night they didn't wake me. The next morning everyone was cheerful. We hadn't made any specific plans. Jeanie was kissing on both of us. With them both naked Danny couldn't hide his interest.

"Do you know what we need?" My wife chirped. "A Viagra Sunday."

"What's that?" Danny asked.

"Oh, while Donnie and Olivia were here he had a whole bag of Viagra pills from Canada." I offered. "He'd take a couple of pills and fuck Jeanie for hours almost non-stop."

"Two pills? Isn't that the commercial that says something about if an erection lasts for four hours?"

"That would be the point." Jeanie was excited. "What could be wrong about a four hour hardon? Two pills just guarantees it!"

Danny was worried about side effects or damages to the equipment and wanted to try one pill. Jeanie talked him into taking two.

After that it was both erotic and funny to me. When Donnie delivered the Viagra special it was with a six inch dick. Jeanie was to be dealing with nine inches. Danny went in normally and gave my wife a hard fucking and a good load of his seed. When he pulled out to take a break Jeanie had been almost delirious from the action as she was rolling her head side to side and almost passing out from the intensity of their coupling.

Then is when Danny noticed.

"Oh, my God! Lock at my cock! It's all purple and swollen and I just finished fucking you!"

It was true. It was purple, almost black. It scared the hell out of Danny. Every vein was exaggerated and prominent as if they were about to blow out. I didn't care. I just wasn't cleaning up after if it did explode. It was shiny and so thick it looked like the skin could split. Maybe he hadn't noticed, but when I guessed his dick might be closer to ten inches than nine I had to change my estimate. It had to be almost eleven. This thing was pumped up. The Viagra reaction on Danny could be dangerous. Like I hinted earlier, I didn't care if his dick exploded.

"Maybe you should fuck me again."

My wife was almost laughing. Then she leaned up enough to look at it. Her eyes got big, she looked from Danny to me and back to Danny again. Then greed hit. She wanted that huge fuck stick inside her. We should have started towards the hospital when Jeanie had her own solution.

"Maybe you need to cum again. Put that thing in me."

If she about went crazy earlier this was really going to light her up. It made sense to Danny he moved the head of his cock to her open slit and shove it in deep. Jeanie's eyelids fluttered and her face contorted and the monster she had taken so easily up unto that point had suddenly become twenty percent larger. The real reaction came when Danny tried to get that extra inch or so shoved home. My wife started to spasm into an orgasm, screamed, and went limp. Danny fucked her even harder as she tossed around like a rag doll.

My wife came to with blinking eyes as she realized what was happening to her. Danny had gotten balls deep into her and was fucking her hard. Somehow Jeanie had taken his girth and somehow found a place to put that extra inch or so. She took all he had to offer and began to cum hard again, this time she screamed and gurgled, shook, but stayed conscious. As she was contorting under him his body showed that he was cumming in her.

They laid together spent, both on their backs and sweating. My wife on her back with her legs splayed wide and her pussy gapped enough it looked like I could deliver a newspaper in there. Danny's dick stuck up straight like an iron pipe.

Inside my head I was laughing like hell. What seemed like a dream situation was fast becoming a nightmare. Danny had cum in her twice, yet his dick had never been harder. My wife was out of breath, yet she was looking at his cock like she wanted more.

I remembered the ruler in my desk. I hadn't measured anything with it in months. I retrieved it and stood in front of Danny.

"I know you brag to my wife about this thing being nine inches. Looks like you my have to revise that a little."

Holding the ruler by the very end I placed it at the base of his cock at the front and sighted across the head.

"Jesus ... look at that Danny ... ten and five-eighths inches. I think if it gets to eleven we should call an ambulance."

"Fuck, you don't think it will get that big, do you?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should try draining it in my wife again."

Jeanie was staring at his dick with me holding the ruler up against it. Perhaps I held it there a little too long. I had to move out of the way as my wife swung her leg over him and settled down on his cock. With her cunt, hopefully only momentarily ruined, she settled down on the full length without hesitation and began humping up and down on it.

One thing about my wife. There is no such thing as too much cock or too much cum. Whether it would be in size, frequency, or duration she wanted it. I looked at the clock. We weren't even an hour into Viagra Sunday. Danny would thrust up a little. It was Jeanie that was fucking down on his shaft.

So, I was amused. He couldn't rid himself of a sturdy and almost painful erection and my wife couldn't get enough of it. At two hours in, and I mean in, my wife was getting a bizarre look about herself. Her tongue lolled around and she was panting rather than breathing. Her nipples looked like they could pop off her chest. Best of all, her cunt was offering no resistance to that monster cock inside her. She probably could have taken another half inch in width and by the way she would ride up and slam back down on his cock I wondered how much more length she could take if only it had it to offer her.

This lasted past the four hour warning. Danny had cum in her many times and my wife was in an almost constant orgasm. Fucked silly. Yes, maybe better described as fucked insane. All she was aware of was taking cock. For my wife that was probably suiting, because in fact that was her, taking all the cock she could get and not turning any down.

It was Danny that realized it first. This last time cumming in her had done it. He pulled his cock out and it started to hang limp. Well, limp for him. Maybe he was headed back to his nine inches he was so proud of.

"Oh, shit! It's getting smaller finally."

"What??" Jeanie almost screamed it out. "Oh, no!"

Danny had been fucking her from behind. He had pulled out and laid off to the side. My wife's ass was still in the air, pussy exposed. As the hole tightened cum ran out. By then she had no idea where she was in the world. Just that she knew she could use some more cock if she could find it.

Within minutes both were on the bed asleep. It wasn't dark outside yet. Both slept until after midnight when Danny awoke and decided that he should get to the motel so he could be at work early Monday morning. It was funny that they looked at each other with no desire to fuck one more time for the road.

Strangely there was no mention of Danny in the morning. My wife wasn't looking for me to fuck her. We went into Kingman to get some groceries and had lunch There were several texts between the two and one phone call that I wasn't happy with when it ended with "I love you". By four in the afternoon Danny was off work and at our house looking to fuck Jeanie. She wanted it as bad as she did.

I watched them fuck three times that evening and Jeanie had a look on her face like she could have been happier with more than his nine inches. I'm sure Danny was missing the wild actions of my wife as she clamored for more cock during their Viagra Sunday. Jeanie, true to herself, was still the cum machine. She was getting off often but just couldn't reach the high from the swollen ten inches plus Danny gave her the night before. She'd meow and murmur as he fucked her but missed getting mind-blowing sex.

This was the best kind of revenge fuck. I had gotten even without being involved. Both of them had missed what they had the day before. It was like they both knew there was a whole another person just waiting to fuck them but Mother Nature on her own couldn't deliver.

Tuesday was more of the same. I hung right in there and watched their faces on every stroke. They could get there, but nothing like Sunday. Again, sweet revenge.

Wednesday afternoon they appeared a little tired of each other. Funny that after eight years of them cheating on me before this recent reunion they couldn't get what they wanted from each other. Now nine inches of cock that was her benchmark was no longer enough. They were really fucked up. I found it hard to not burst out laughing at them and their dilemma. Neither want to admit to the other that they want that Sunday fuck back again.

Danny would be gone on Friday. Two more nights. I needed to really ruin them.

"You guys put on quite the show, but I kind of miss Viagra Sunday."

They looked at each other, neither speaking. They each had a secret from the other. Sex had become boring.

"I've still got a few pills if you two want to crank it up a notch."

Inside themselves they were jumping at the opportunity. Neither want to admit to the other, and especially to me that things without the blue pill seemed like marriage sex. Old couple marriage sex.

"I don't know." My wife looked at Danny. "You're the one that has to take the pill."

"Geez! I'm not sure. I thought I was going to die last time. Maybe I should take just one."

Just one wasn't the effect my wife was seeking. She looked a little disappointed because she wanted a fucking like she got Sunday.

"I'd go for two." I advised while thinking if he dies, he dies. "Your body is probably more used to them now. I'd take the two."

He looked at my wife as I shook two pills into his hand. Now it was time to wait for them to work. Jeanie started some dinner if you call cans of soup and some crackers cooking. By the time the dishes were done Danny had her bent naked over the table, feet apart, cunt open and waiting. The pills had taken effect and his cock was in demolition mode as it crashed into my wife's pussy.

After of two nights of what was ho-hum sex for them my wife was hollering loud enough to knock cobwebs from the corner of the room. It was mostly "fuck me", "big cock" and "harder, harder".

Almost 6:00 P.M. Even if it was only going to last the four hours Danny would get back to the motel late if Jeanie let him leave even then. It would be an exhausted day at work for him the next morning.

Jeanie got the most of it while Danny worried if the super-hardon would go down. It didn't until almost 11:00. My wife spent the evening in over-fucked bliss. She would cum time after time while Danny pounded into her sometimes to the point she would lose consciousness only to wake again surprised and pleased. I think Danny was trying to fuck her more than she could handle. Of course, my Jeanie wasn't ever going to get enough.

One more night. Two more pills. The poundings were getting intense for Jeanie. My wife would hit stints of not being able to stop cumming. These bursts of orgasms would lead up to one that would take her breath away and leave her gasping. These were two fucked up people. It would probably leave my wife a full blown nymphomaniac. Whatever Danny was going home to would never enough. That was my revenge fuck. When it was over I was glad to see him leave and my wife in a total shambles.

Friday ... there were a lot of texts and couple of phone calls. You would have thought my wife was a teenager looking to lose her virginity. Danny's company rented him a room in Las Vegas because he had an early flight home. Against my best wishes Danny stopped by on his way. After some kissing and fondling I could tell Jeanie really wanted fucked, but not Danny's regular dick. She wanted the enhanced ten inch plus one the pills gave him.

"Why don't you two come to Vegas with me? We can party a little." Danny invited.

"I know my wife better than that. She'll want your cock and we will never leave the room."

"Come on, Honey. It will be fun."

I didn't answer.

"Do you want me to go without you?"

"No, I want you to stay here. Our deal ended last night. You're the one that begged for this. Now you need to hold up your end of the bargain."

"But, one more night isn't going to hurt anything."

I shook my head at her.

"I'm going whether your are coming or not."

"My flight is at 8:30 in the morning. Checkout is noon. You two can have the room until then."

"I don't know why I'd need it. I'll pick her up out front about eleven. We can go to an early lunch."

My wife gave me an over the shoulder look as she got into Danny's rental car to see if I was going to stop her. The best thing to do would be to let her go. Jeanie would be squirming all over the seats before they could get to the hotel. I'd seen enough and whatever happens might work in my favor.

I went back in the house rather than watch them drive away. I made a sandwich and watched television. That night was the best night's sleep I'd had in two weeks. My first night away from Jeanie in too long of a time.

Saturday morning I slept in until eight. Danny would be in line to board his plane. My wife probably would have been by herself since about six in the morning. At 9:45 A.M. I was in Henderson ordering breakfast. My plan was to let my wife wait outside the hotel for several minutes before picking her up. I took my time and enjoyed breakfast.

The line was long in front of the hotel with all the cabs and people pulling in to get their luggage after checkout. I could see my wife long before she could see me. She was looking around in a daze, probably wondering why I wasn't there. Hopefully there was some doubt in her mind that I was coming at all. Several men hit on her while she waited. At 11:25 A.M. I drove up in front of her. She was looking at everyone somewhat confused.

I had to beep the horn to get her to recognize our car. Even though she obviously got herself cleaned up and make up on she looked like she'd been fucked by a dozen guys. I thought about what three nights of getting the ten inch Viagra fuck must have done to her cunt. As she moved towards the car the wobbly, halting, almost staggering step told the story.

I didn't get out of the car to open her door. She sort of crashed into the side of the car before securing the door handle. Once inside she let out a breath.

"Whew!"

"Did you have a good night?"

"I think so. All I remember is cumming a lot."

She looked at me like she wasn't sure who I was. She looked at the hotel sign at the curb.

"Oh, that's where we were. I didn't know the name of the hotel."

We didn't say anything else. Jeanie was pretty weird. Everything from her was a vacant stare.

"Let me buy you lunch. You must be hungry."

"I shouldn't be. I had to give the son of a bitch three blowjobs to get his dick to go down. I swallowed a lot of cum."

When we made our trips to Las Vegas we always would eat seafood coming back through Henderson. Even special times like our birthdays and our anniversary. I took her there.

She only said a few things on the way home. Most of that sounded like there was trouble in paradise. Actually, by the time we passed the Hoover Dam she was out like a light. When I got her home she helped a little as I half carried her into the house. I stripped off her clothes and left her sleeping uncovered and spread legged on our bed. When I checked on her later cum had run out of her pussy.

We went almost a week before anything was said about her night in Vegas.

"When did he think he'd get sent out here again?"

"I don't know. He probably won't come here anyway."

"Don't tell me something happened in Vegas that isn't staying in Vegas?"

"He wanted to know if he could get two or three other guys to fuck me ... like I was some kind of common whore."

"Maybe we should stick to an occasional swap with strangers."

"Maybe ... you're probably right."

By mid-week after that she was on the burner phone setting a date to swap with a couple named Barry and Barbara.

Life was back on track in Chloride, Arizona.

********************

Copyright 2107 - No reproduction or publishing without the written permission of the author.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

If It Seems Too Good... I get played. I get revenge.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
Unchain My Heart An unlikely chain of events disrupts a marriage.in Loving Wives
Kept Playing for keeps.in Loving Wives
The Nose Knows Exotic Cruise leads to an erotic mistake.in Loving Wives
More Stories