All Comments on 'Chocolate and the Charlie Factory'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun2 months ago

Well done! Very funny. I thought there'd be a catch, but you really nailed it.

AlexBaileyAlexBailey2 months ago

Dang! That’s a rough joke. Crunch!

🤣

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen2 months ago

I'm not sure why breaking the bar in half would make infection less likely? Harder to hold.

Nicely told, though, and brilliant title!

TheRedChamberTheRedChamber2 months agoAuthor

@Kumquatqueen - my thinking, and I admit I'm not an expert, was that a longer bar would need to be inserted deeper to remain held in place during noshing. Shortening it would mean less chocolate inside and easier to wash out thoroughly afterwards.

sheeversheever2 months ago

soo good ! just rolls along . Fantastic way to start the day ,here down under ...no pun intended.not.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No rating. I can’t decide to like it or hate it. ?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would have been funny if he answered the door naked, wrapped in an orange blanket, and holding a mars bar rather like Ms Faithfull's response to a very British drug raid's knock on the door. Giving it a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES