All Comments on 'Chocolate Dreams Ch. 02'

by Dreamer971

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Horseman68Horseman6810 months ago

Will not star rate this chapter. It is very well written and feel would be unfair to rate low only due to the plot evolving to what may be enjoyable for some — but just not my thing. When the male in a plot shows to be a slime that sees a female he has feelings for gangbanged and immediately chooses to enjoy rather than helping her, that character and the plot are dead to me. Matters not that she may have enjoyed; out of here.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

I agree with Horseman68, to a point.

Seems to me that Dave was fooled into believing she had feelings for him. Or perhaps naive enough to think that the storeroom coupling had only happened to him. We guys can be such fools.

When she was flirting with the five guys and left with them, I thought she knew what she was doing. The last two lines of the story proved it.

Although Dave recorded the gangbang, he also planned to ensure the guys couldn't use their pics and videos to manipulate her; that sorta redeems him.

This part of the series exposes her desire to act like a slut, and enjoy it to the fullest.

The five asshole salesmen are jerks and treat her like crap. She's their object of desire and should be respected and worshipped as such.

I'll read more of the series to see where it goes.

Great writing! I can picture Dianne in my dirty little mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous