Chocolate Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
The third installment of my adventures with Diane, my "muse".
8.1k words
4.7
5.3k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of my adventures with my "muse" as one reader called her. As with the last chapter, this one will make more sense if you read the earlier one, but of course it's your choice. Hope you enjoy reading this fantasy as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

Two days after the "sales meeting", I was sitting at my desk wrapping up a few things, working past regular working hours as usual. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed movement in my doorway and then heard a gentle knock. Looking up, I saw Diane standing there, holding several folders against her blouse, looking at me with an almost child-like "I've been bad" expression. She seemed hesitant to enter the room, so I greeted her as warmly as I could.

"Come in, please," I said, my heartbeat quickening in anticipation of whatever it was that she wanted. It sped up more as she slipped in and closed the door behind her. She looked great, as usual, but unlike most days she had on a skirt and high heels. Her dark hair, which she normally wore down, was done into a high ponytail, with her typical bangs in front. As she put the folders on the conference table next to the door, I noticed that her breasts swayed more than usual. The reason was quickly apparent when she straightened up. The rounded outlines of her breasts were obvious beneath the sheer blouse and her nipples were prominent bumps in the material. I could swear I even saw the darkness of her areola through the thin blouse. Following my gaze, she glanced down and realized what I was looking at.

"Oops," she said with a little laugh. "I guess I have no control over the girls."

"Which begs the question, why are you walking around like that?" I asked.

"No worries, no one is here -- everyone else has gone home," she assured me. "I'll explain later. But first, I came down here to talk to you about the other night. I'm sure you're wondering about what you watched."

Diane locked the door, then walked across the room and around my desk to stand next to my chair. "Can I have a chocolate, or am I being punished?" she asked lightly. I opened my desk drawer and took out a Dove dark chocolate, handing it to her. As she un-wrapped it I replied carefully, unsure of where the conversation was going.

"Well, yeah, I am wondering about a lot of things, but it's not my place to "punish" you for what went on. I was certainly surprised the whole thing happened right after our evening here -- I thought we might have started something special."

Diane stopped unwrapping the chocolate to answer. "We did -- I thought that evening was special too. What happened between us wasn't even close to the same. We made love. Wonderfully, I might add. That was -- well, fucking. But it also was a side of me you should know about before we get any closer. Making love with you was special, but I have another side too; it just doesn't come out very often."

She finished opening the chocolate and popped it into her mouth while I was considering what she had said. I didn't start to understand her, but I was still very attracted to her and I couldn't deny that watching the gangbang had turned me on.

She moved closer, as if to better convince me. "I saw the camera light come on and somehow knew it was you. Did you watch everything?" I was amazed that she seemed completely un-embarrassed by what I had seen. She pressed when I hesitated, "Well, did you?"

"I did," I answered reluctantly, not wanting to admit my voyeurism.

"And?"

"OK, I was feeling a lot of things. I was scared for you, at least at first, and I was shocked that you let it happen."

"And?"

"And I was turned on by it," I admitted grudgingly. "Although I was also thinking that I should be the one doing some of those things with you -- though in a different setting."

"I would very much like that," Diane said. "But I admit I enjoyed the evening in that setting too, even if the sales managers didn't think so. Men are such fools. But back to the fact that you were turned on when you watched -- did you record my little adventure as well?"

She had me there. "How did you know I was watching?" I asked, dodging her question.

"I saw the camera teleconferencing light was on. It's obvious if you know it's there. In fact, I was surprised no one else noticed, but they were distracted," she said with a little smile. "But you didn't answer my question -- did you make a recording?"

"Yes," I admitted, again reluctantly.

"Oh, good!" Diane exclaimed, startling me. "I was hoping you had because I want to see it - we can watch it together!"

Diane was just one surprise after another -- I never would have guessed that she would want to watch the recording of her being gangbanged with me. It was logical to assume that an event that potentially degrading, to some people anyway, would be embarrassing. Apparently not.

"You have it here, don't you?" she asked impatiently.

"Yes, I have it,' I told her. "But not on my PC. I transferred it to a thumb drive -- having something like that on a work computer is a really bad idea." I reached over to my shoulder bag and took a thumb drive out of the front pocket. Logging off the system and disconnecting my computer from any work connections I put the drive into a slot.

"You're certain you want me to watch this with you?" I asked her, not sure she was serious.

"Very," she assured me, moving to stand behind me. "If we're going to have a relationship of any kind you need to understand this part of me."

I shrugged and clicked on the drive's icon to open it, then clicked on the file, which I had named "Sales Meeting". Diane snorted when she saw the title but otherwise stood behind me waiting for the video to start, her hands on my shoulders. She bent down to look over my shoulder as the scene came on my 20-inch monitor, large enough that it was almost as if we were watching it the whole event live in the conference room. The smell of her perfume hit me when this close, adding to my already aroused state.

We watched as the bet was explained and she started her presentation. I was curious about what was going through her mind at the time, and what was intentional on her part.

"There's your first mistake," I noted. "Did you do that on purpose?"

She began running her hands over my shoulders as she answered. "No, I was trying to do as well as I could -- after all, I was making good money for every page I got right. But I knew it was inevitable that I would make a mistake of some sort."

We watched her do the required shot and she explained her reaction. "After the second shot I knew I couldn't keep that up. Plus, I wanted to give Mike an opening for whatever he had in mind. But I was enjoying watching the horny salesmen -- they were almost drooling!"

"So, when Mike suggested undoing the buttons on your blouse..." I began.

"I played the reluctant victim for a little while and then gave in. His doubling the stakes definitely made it interesting!"

Diane moved even closer now as we continued watching the video. She lightly nipped at my ear, drawing goose bumps on my arm.

"You're a very bad girl," I jokingly scolded her. "No more chocolate for you!"

"Is that because of what I'm doing now or what we're watching?"

"Both!" I said with as much conviction as I could muster. "I should put you over my knee and paddle you!"

Diane reacted to this by straightening. "Oh, that sounds like fun," she purred. "But maybe another time. For now, I can sit on your lap while we watch." With this she came around my chair and backed onto my lap, as I hastily positioned myself to allow her to sit down. She wiggled her lovely bottom into my crotch as she settled. "If I wasn't so interested in the video, I might give you my version of a lap dance!"

We watched her continue the presentation, undoing a blouse button each time she stumbled. "Unless I'm mistaken, someone is enjoying the video," she remarked, shifted her rear against my erection for emphasis. The feel of her against me was almost overwhelming but I managed to contain my urge to rip her clothes off and have her right then.

"I think having you in my lap is causing most of that," I replied.

On the video she had begun to walk around the room and do her presentation, having exhausted the supply of buttons on her blouse that she had wagered earlier. Her blouse gaped open more than I had noticed at the time, to the delight of the salesmen I was sure. They had an up-close view of her cleavage, accentuated by the low-cut bra. The swell of her lovely breasts over the bra aroused me, and I had the real thing right here in my lap! We watched as she made a mistake and gave Hank a perfunctory kiss on the cheek to satisfy the expanded bet. Diane laughed at his frustration.

"Poor Hank, I was gone before he could even react!"

"True, but the others learned from that, as you well know," I told her.

"Of course I know," she said dismissively.

We watched as the various salesmen took kisses from her for mistakes. When Tom undid her bra while kissing her it reminded me to ask another question.

"So, what is the occasion that finds you braless tonight?" I asked. I slid my hand over to caress a firm breast through her blouse to emphasize the fact that she was bare underneath. "Not that I don't love it."

"I've been instructed to dress this way for a meeting later this evening," she explained. "Jordan and Mike have customer calls today and tomorrow; they're coming back here after the last one today to review the presentation with me for changes."

"Sounds like it could be more than a business meeting," I observed. "And Jordan being your boss, it could get awkward." I undid a button on Diane's blouse so I could slide my hand inside and feel her bare breast. She flushed as I touched her breast and nipple and squirmed in my lap. Before she could answer I pulled her toward me for a long kiss, all the while reveling in the feel of her smooth skin on my hand. The angle was awkward, but the kiss was still as spectacular as every other time I had kissed her. The electricity that we generated between us with physical contact was there - as strong as ever - enhancing the kiss if that was possible.

Diane finally broke away to answer. "I don't think Jordan knows anything about what Mike probably intends for tonight," she speculated. "He's such a wuss -- I doubt he'd do anything anyway. But Mike made sure to remind me to cooperate unless I wanted pictures and video to come out." She kissed me again, but this time I was the one who broke away, trailing my lips across her jaw and down to her neck. Diane moaned lowly as I nuzzled the hollow of her jaw. I felt her glance over at the monitor as I kissed her neck.

"Oh look, quick!" she said. "You're missing one of the best parts."

"Not from where I'm sitting," I answered, unbuttoning several more buttons to expose her breasts. Pulling back a little I saw the scene on the monitor had advanced to Mark and Joe's double penetration of Diane on the conference room table.

"I kinda lost control here," Diane observed. "I'd never had that done to me before and it made me pretty hot -- it was more intense than I imagined it would be." She watched herself tell the two men to fuck her harder. "So much for the unwilling victim," she observed dryly. We watched as Mike directed Hank to have her suck him, making it a triple penetration.

"Poor Hank," she laughed. "He was so worried he would climax and miss fucking my tits."

My hand went her skirt and slid it up her bare leg, gaining access to the material of what appeared to be a thong. Diane was soaking wet.

"Did I do that or is watching yourself take on three men turning you on this much?"

"Both," she answered. "Though you already had me wet, I have to admit I find watching this hot too. And you do too apparently." She wiggled her rear into my erection again to make her point.

Diane slid out of my lap to crouch on the carpet in front of me. "Poor Dave," she said softly. "Watching his girl give other men blowjobs when she's never given him one. Let's fix that right now."

She started working at my belt but was making little progress with me sitting in the chair.

"Stand up, mister," she ordered in a stern voice. When I stood, she maneuvered me to stand with my back to the desk. With better access she soon had my belt undone and was pulling down my zipper. She drew my trousers open and pulled them down to my knees, then slowly lowered my boxers.

"Oh my, someone is very excited," she murmured. Precum had dampened my boxers and was seeping out of my cock.

"I'm guessing this won't take long at all," she predicted. With that she lapped at the head of my cock to taste the moisture there. Her tongue felt fabulous on the sensitive head, especially when she swirled it in an erotic circle of my cock. Her tongue trailed down my length and then returned to the head of my cock to torture me with light licks. The feeling was exquisite, and I had to fight the urge to plunge into the heat of her mouth. My hands went to her hair, stroking her gently while she licked at my cock. Finally, just as I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, her lips closed on the crown of my cock and started sliding down the shaft.

"Ah, Diane," I whispered. "That's so nice..."

Whether it was my encouragement or just coincidence Diane began to suck my cock in earnest, bobbing her head up and down the length while stroking the base with her hand. Her other hand was on my ass, caressing me and adding to the overall sensation. I held her head lightly, more to have as much contact as possible with her than anything else. At this point she was in charge and I wasn't about to argue about that!

She had been taking about three-quarters of my length into her mouth, which pretty much reached the beginning of her throat. I'm not huge, but I haven't had complaints either -- seven inches on a good day. Diane moved the hand that had been on my cock onto my ass to join her other and pulled me into her as she pushed forward to take the rest of me. I felt the tightness of her throat around the end of my cock and my knees buckled a little. I settled back against the desk for support as she pulled back and pushed forward again. When she had completely deep-throated me she stayed there as I looked down at the incredible sight. With a slight twist of her head she looked up at me and winked! I laughed involuntarily, until she pulled back and sucked hard on my shaft, at which point my laugh turned into a groan.

Diane continued to pleasure me like this for several minutes, alternating sucking and pumping my shaft with plunges that took all of me into her mouth and throat. When I showed no signs of climaxing, she pulled back and said huskily, "Stop being such a nice guy -- let yourself go."

"What?" I said, surprised and puzzled.

"Get into it," she encouraged me. "If you want to fuck my mouth -- do it!"

With that she went back to sucking my cock. I tried to relax and give her what she apparently wanted. I took her head in my hands and pushed into her mouth; the response was a moan from her and harder sucking. My hips began to move forward and back in time with her head bobbing on my cock and I was soon thrusting into her throat, enjoying the sensation of that, but also enjoying her tongue lashing around the head of my cock on the back-strokes. I reached down and pulled her blouse apart, exposing her lovely breasts. Running my hands over them brought another moan from her but the angle was too awkward, so I pulled back up and enjoyed the feel of her mouth on my cock. I soon felt the tingle of an impending climax, but now wondered -- am I supposed to cum in her mouth? Ever the gentleman, I warned her.

"I'm getting close," I panted out.

Diane pulled off long enough to answer, "That's the idea, lover," and went back to my cock. The orgasm came quickly and uncontrollably very soon after.

"Oh god, Diane," I gasped as my cock released into her mouth. After the first gush Diane pulled off and laid my cock against her face. Looking down I watched as my orgasm coated her forehead and nose with cum. She quickly took me back into her mouth for the remaining spurts of cum, sucking the last of it out of me like it was a special treat.

She let my cock slip out of her mouth slowly, as if reluctant to let it go. The cum across her nose was sliding down onto her cheek, and she looked beautiful and incredibly erotic at the same time.

"How do I look with your cum on my face?" she asked almost innocently.

"Hot," I answered, "Very, very hot. But you didn't need to do that."

"I wanted to," she answered, still holding my cock. "I wanted you to see me like this, with your cum on me. I hope you understand that doing this with you is special to me. I can't explain the difference between this and the other night with the salesmen, but there is one."

"I'm very happy to hear that," I told her. "Now, let me return the favor," I said, lifting her to her feet. I kissed her hard, holding her tight to me while caressing her back. I had just started to turn us so she would be against my desk when her phone buzzed -- an incoming text message. Diane spun the phone where it sat on my desk so she could read the message.

"Shit! It's Jordan -- he and Mike will be here in ten minutes." She turned back to kiss me again, my cum still streaking her face and threatening to drip onto her blouse. "Maybe afterward we can have more fun," she suggested. "But right now, I have to clean up and repair my face -- can't have them wondering whose semen I'm wearing, can I?" With that she gathered up her papers and, clutching her blouse together, hurried out of my office. Just as she was going out the door she paused, looking back at me.

"Oh, in case you want to watch -- or maybe record the meeting, I turned on the camera and taped over the red light. Just in case..." She gave me a mischievous little smile, spun around and was gone.

I stood there for a few moments in a daze; it was obvious that if I got further involved with Diane life would be anything but dull. It finally occurred to me to pull my trousers up and get respectable again in case someone, say Mike and Jordan, wandered in. Just doing that brought back vivid images of Diane on her knees in front of me, her lovely mouth around my cock. I had just climaxed, but the image made my cock stir with renewed desire. Remembering the feel of her lips on mine and the softness of her breast on my hand just made it worse. What was I going to do about this incredibly seductive woman?

Was I going to watch this evening's events, whatever they might be? What a stupid question, I thought -- of course you are. So you'd better get ready; wrap up whatever you need to and make the office look vacant, door locked of course. I went about doing that as quickly as I could, drawing the blinds so the light from the monitor couldn't be seen from outside. I removed the thumb drive, rejoined the network and selected "Video Conferencing". When the screen loaded it showed a darkened conference room, barely visible by the light from the partially open door. In a matter of a few minutes, however, the lights sprang on and I had a view of Mike, Jordan and Diane coming into the room. Mike closed the door behind him and locked it.

Jordan, who was Diane's boss in the marketing group, laid out the presentation that was being used for the customer meetings. I could see Diane stiffen as she saw red marks on the pages; she had created the presentation and was very territorial about her work.

"We need to make changes on about half the pages," Jordan began. "Customers aren't understanding what we're trying to say, so we need to clarify the message."

Diane was already visibly defensive, having folded her arms, her face reddening as he spoke.

"You and I discussed this before," she said aggressively. "The presentation is fine -- maybe the messengers aren't communicating it well enough."